X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan
    Take your time hun.
    And I'm looking forward to it too.
    Check the last page and the Galleria for Kindred Part 2. I'm too lazy to get a head start on my weekend homework. Although considereing what is being posted on other threads, I might just anyway.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06
      ah ok...That should help!Thanks!
      Your welcome. I had to ask someone too.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        What a goof ball I am!

I noticed that in my last post I deleted a part of the message by mistake!
        Who cares! I am so beyond stoked!
        Spoiler:
        I spent my day in doctors offices. And, I can say officially that Elfie has lost 68 pounds! Can you believe this! This is so freakin' awesome! It's not going to be 4 months of me having my surgery until Sept. 5th! OMG! I am so doing the Elfie happy dance!

You know you want to do the Elfie Happy Dance also! Don't lie! You want to! And, you will do it! *sets Ronon's gun to stun* I thought I would be nice!

I so want an Oreo right now!! Woohoo!
        OMG CONGRATS ELFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **joins in happy dance**

oh, btw, to anyone interested
        Spoiler:
        my b-days the 19th *hint hint*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Ah we're back...Well i'm off to bed now so nighty night guys
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            That shouldn't be hard to do then.

I just saw that today is Spirited and DANIquinn's Bday.
            LOL, sorry about that! I was doing some research for something I'm working on and then was going to pop in and say hi, but got called into a meeting! (Was at work and am still at work now!)

OT:
            Spoiler:
            I'm sad tonight as tomorrow I have to have my cat put to sleep. He's been fighting cancer for two years and is at the point now where he no longer has a good quality of life. I've had him for 18 years. This is going to be hard. I'm so glad for my puppies, a new episode, and a project I'm working on to help keep me occupied from thinking about it too much.
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              LOL, sorry about that! I was doing some research for something I'm working on and then was going to pop in and say hi, but got called into a meeting! (Was at work and am still at work now!)

OT:
              Spoiler:
              I'm sad tonight as tomorrow I have to have my cat put to sleep. He's been fighting cancer for two years and is at the point now where he no longer has a good quality of life. I've had him for 18 years. This is going to be hard. I'm so glad for my puppies, a new episode, and a project I'm working on to help keep me occupied from thinking about it too much.
              aw!! so sad!!
              *hugs LoveConquers*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                aw!! so sad!!
                *hugs LoveConquers*
                Thank you! I've only told a few people so far as I can't really talk about it right now. My pets are like my children. So this will be a yucky day.

Elfiie--congratulations!!!! That is AMAZING! I am so happy for you!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Darren posted this Important information

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh no...I am so sorry LC...I had to put my cat to sleep too about 5 years ago so i know what your going through...She was 19 and it was the hardest thing i had to do but i couldn't let her suffer....She's in better place now but it took me a long time to get over it
                  sigpic

Comment

Group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What a goof ball I am!

I noticed that in my last post I deleted a part of the message by mistake!
                      Who cares! I am so beyond stoked!
                      Spoiler:
                      I spent my day in doctors offices. And, I can say officially that Elfie has lost 68 pounds! Can you believe this! This is so freakin' awesome! It's not going to be 4 months of me having my surgery until Sept. 5th! OMG! I am so doing the Elfie happy dance!

You know you want to do the Elfie Happy Dance also! Don't lie! You want to! And, you will do it! *sets Ronon's gun to stun* I thought I would be nice!

I so want an Oreo right now!! Woohoo!

Wooohoooo!!!!!

Sexy Elf!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Thanx Linda, Sci and Donna
                      NP hun.

Yes, Nina's and my bdays are this weekend! I think Nina's is tomorrow. Mine is the first of Sept.. I am going to 20 yrs. old! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, Damn it!

Spoiler:
                      I am so thankful seriously. The scars on my stomach literally look like just 5 little red dashes. It's almost as if you can not tell that I've had surgery unless you guys didn't know. It's all very surreal. It blows my mind! But, I am so enjoying the ride!
                      20! 20!
                      If you're 20, then I'm Elizabeth, Queen of England.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Thanks for the link!. Bittersweet is sooo right. I love how they know how much their fans love the show and the characters they play. I truly hope they are all coming back for the movie!.

LOL!!! that was hilarious!!!.

Awww!...very cute!

Are these the next b-days!?. AH!...i've missed a lot of them. I hope i can make something. Just been busy with a project at the moment.
                      Yeah, Sorry hun. Here's some of the Bdays

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Check the last page and the Galleria for Kindred Part 2. I'm too lazy to get a head start on my weekend homework. Although considereing what is being posted on other threads, I might just anyway.
                      Thanks Padme. I'll go look as soon as I catch up.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      OMG CONGRATS ELFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **joins in happy dance**

oh, btw, to anyone interested
                      Spoiler:
                      my b-days the 19th *hint hint*
                      It is?
                      Tell YappiChick. She does the Bday announcements.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Ah we're back...Well i'm off to bed now so nighty night guys

You stayed up 'til the wee hours of the morning to say goodnight.

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      That's ok work-a-holic.

Oh hun!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm so so sorry. He's a cutey too. I saw his pics on your LJ before.
                      I have a old kitty too, but she's only 13 yrs old.
                      We'll be here if you need us. ((((((HUGS))))))

Comment

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh no...I am so sorry LC...I had to put my cat to sleep too about 5 years ago so i know what your going through...She was 19 and it was the hardest thing i had to do but i couldn't let her suffer....She's in better place now but it took me a long time to get over it
                        Thanks Linda. Well, that explains the long downtime.

Comment

20! 20!
                          If you're 20, then I'm Elizabeth, Queen of England.

It is?
                          Tell YappiChick. She does the Bday announcements.
                          hun, I'm turing 16, Elfie ain't the yonget one here (despite what she thinks...)

oh, and I share my b-day with Hermione Granger! NONE OF YOU CAN SAY THAT!! HA!! (I heart J.K. Rowling for that little detail!)

and i'll go tell her (unless she sees it on here!!

Comment

AMC: Go ahead and PM her. She'll probably ask you questions about what characters, ep, scenes and art you like. (ei: sigs, icons, etc)

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              i'm glad they were able to fix the problem as best as they can.

[SIZE="5"]

Yeah, Sorry hun. Here's some of the Bdays
                              [/SPOILERS]
                              Wow, there are definitely a lot of B-day's coming up!...thanks for the link scifan!.

Thank you! I've only told a few people so far as I can't really talk about it right now. My pets are like my children. So this will be a yucky day.

Elfiie--congratulations!!!! That is AMAZING! I am so happy for you!
                              i'm sooo sorry about Billy Steph, as Scifan said, we are all here for you. I definitely understand what you are going through.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

AMC: Go ahead and PM her. She'll probably ask you questions about what characters, ep, scenes and art you like. (ei: sigs, icons, etc)
                                yes ma'am. doing so. then off to bed. orchestra test tomrrow afternoon! (which I did not practice for....)

Comment

Working...
                                X