Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I thought I'd warn you.
    Yeah..Ok is it too late to go into hibernation
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yeah..Ok is it too late to go into hibernation
      I got the computer again while Teyilia is helping do lawncare (heheh) I notice this wording and had to wonder... if you live in Scotland right now Linda, what time is it there? You are from the east yes, but not THAT far east like myself, more far west from Harbin.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I got the computer again while Teyilia is helping do lawncare (heheh) I notice this wording and had to wonder... if you live in Scotland right now Linda, what time is it there? You are from the east yes, but not THAT far east like myself, more far west from Harbin.
        It's 23:35 or there abouts
        sigpic

Comment

It's 23:35 or there abouts
          Harbin is..... GMT+8, meaning a full 12 houir time differance between my home and where I am now. meaning it is seven am at home and only seven pm here. so you are only... four hours off from Teyilia's clocks from what I see.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Quotes from Kindred Part 2

Spoiler:
            Kindred Part 2
            SHEPPARD (to Rodney): You sure he's not a Replicator?
            SHEPPARD: Well, then, who the hell is he?
            SHEPPARD: You don't really think it's him, do you?
            SHEPPARD: It's just another day in outer space.
            SHEPPARD: He claims he's given us everything he knows about Michael, but I assume he's lying. Until we can come up with something that he can use, he's not much good to us.
            SHEPPARD: Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
            SHEPPARD: He has been inside Michael's operation and he may know something.
            SHEPPARD: Well, sure. Anything's possible.

TEYLA: What is this place?
            MICHAEL: Just another dead world, destroyed by the Wraith, abandoned by the survivors, forgotten by both. A perfect place to conduct my work.
            MICHAEL: Open it.
            MICHAEL: I'll leave you to get re-acquainted.
            VOICE: Teyla?
            TEYLA: Halling?!

TEYLA: I did not ever think I would see you again.
            HALLING: Nor did we. I just wish it were under happier circumstances.
            TEYLA: Where are the rest of our people?
            ATHOSIAN WOMAN: They were taken.
            TEYLA: Taken?
            ATHOSIAN WOMAN: To be experimented upon – converted into one of those ... those things.
            TEYLA: How long has this been going on?
            HALLING: For months, since the day of our arrival.
            ATHOSIAN WOMAN: Kanaan was one of the first.
            TEYLA: I know. I saw him on Michael's ship ... (she looks around at her people sadly) ... but I did not realise it had happened to so many. I am so sorry. I should have been at the village the day you were captured.
            HALLING: There was nothing you could have done. Fifty men armed with stunners infiltrated our village under the cover of night. We were taken completely by surprise.
            ATHOSIAN WOMAN: These four walls have been our prison ever since.
            TEYLA: You must not abandon hope. The people of Atlantis know of my disappearance and they are looking for me. It will not be long before they come to our rescue.
            ATHOSIAN WOMAN: That is a very pleasant thought – but until today we held out the same hope about you.

SHEPPARD: She's got a point, Rodney. What exactly is he offering?
            SHEPPARD: What about Gate addresses?
            SHEPPARD: Gotta give him a break. He's not good dealing with this sort of thing.

SHEPPARD: Ah, you know – clones, duplicates, people coming back from the dead. Went through this with Elizabeth.
            SHEPPARD: Yeah. He'll come around.
            SHEPPARD: You're not rusty, Doc. You were just never very good at this.
            SHEPPARD: Doc?
            SHEPPARD: Forgot your radio.
            SHEPPARD: Hmm, just in time for happy hour!
            SHEPPARD: I was hoping maybe you could help us. We're looking for a friend of ours who's been known to stop in now and then.
            SHEPPARD: Look, I know you're trying to keep up appearances here for your friends, but I think we can make it worth your while.
            SHEPPARD: P-90 fire!
            SHEPPARD: This guy took a shot at us – with a P-90!
            SHEPPARD: We're OK, but he took a little header off the balcony.
            SHEPPARD: Well, that's the question.
            SHEPPARD: Well, if we hadn't have gone, we wouldn't have captured one of Michael's operatives.
            SHEPPARD: What are you saying?

TEYLA: Kanaan, look at me.
            TEYLA: You know who I am. I do not know what Michael has done to you, but I do know that deep down, a part of you is still the man I remember.
            TEYLA: I need your help. (She looks round to the other Athosians.) We need your help. If we do not find a way out of here quickly, Michael will force on us what he has forced on you. Our child will be born soon and when he is, Michael will take him to use for some terrible purpose. You must not let that happen.
            TEYLA: Kanaan! Wait!

HALLING: Do not incite them.
            MERCENARY: Her.
            HALLING: No. You will take me instead.
            ATHOSIAN WOMAN: Halling!
            TEYLA: No!
            HALLING: No! No!
            HALLING: No!

TEYLA: Michael? Is that you?
            TEYLA: Oh, Kanaan!
            TEYLA: Quickly! You must release me! Michael will be here soon.
            TEYLA: He will do to me what he has done to you. Please.
            TEYLA: I can help you escape – all of you.
            KANAAN: Teyla.
            TEYLA: Yes! That's it!
            TEYLA: Kanaan. What is it?
            MICHAEL: Leave us.
            MICHAEL: Now. Let's get started.

SHEPPARD: The only reason she did is because we need information.
            SHEPPARD: Yeah, well, maybe. Or maybe not, if you help us find him.
            SHEPPARD: Who said anything about this galaxy?

MICHAEL: I've had to modify this technology for use with humans.
            MICHAEL: It's crude, but it works remarkably well.
            TEYLA: Michael, whatever has happened between us in the past, I beg you, do not harm my child.
            MICHAEL: I wouldn't dream of it. Now, just relax. This won't hurt a bit. Listen.
            MICHAEL: Your child is healthy.
            MICHAEL: Look.
            TEYLA: Why are you doing this?
            TEYLA: On the ship, Kanaan said our son would serve the cause. What did he mean by that?
            MICHAEL: You have the Gift. So does Kanaan. Have you stopped to think what that might mean for your son? (He walks over to the table again.) He is genetically unique and, while I've made a lot of progress with my hybrids, there are still some details that need to be worked out. This child will help me do that.
            MICHAEL: You've taken good care of him. You should be very proud. Even so, you could probably use a little help.
            TEYLA: Michael, what are you doing? Please.
            MICHAEL: I need this child. I can't afford to let anything happen to him.

SHEPPARD: Nabel gave up the address. We know where she is.
            SHEPPARD: Great(!)
            SHEPPARD: But if he isn't, he could be pretty useful.
            SHEPPARD: Easy, Rodney.
            SHEPPARD: Well, he's doing it for Teyla. Don't stand there and pretend that you wouldn't do the same thing if you were in his place.
            SHEPPARD: Doctor?

TEYLA: What is happening?
            TEYLA: There is a connection between us, Michael – and right now, I can sense your fear.
            MICHAEL: I wouldn't go that far. Let's call it "concern."
            TEYLA: What did you do?
            MICHAEL: I shut them down.
            TEYLA: You mean you killed them.
            MICHAEL: I can't afford to leave any loose ends behind. Anyway, there's always more where they came from.
            MICHAEL: Take her to the ship. We're leaving.

SHEPPARD: I'm tired of getting shot at with our own guns.
            BECKETT: I'm generally not fond of it regardless of the weapon.
            HALLING: Hello! Is anyone there?
            HALLING: You must help us!
            DEX: D'you hear that?
            McKAY: Is that Halling?
            SHEPPARD: Halling?
            HALLING: Colonel! Through here!
            HALLING: Colonel Sheppard. It is very good to see you.
            SHEPPARD: Likewise, my friend.
            BECKETT: Are you all right?
            HALLING: We're fine – those of us that are left. Teyla said you would come.
            SHEPPARD: Where is she?
            HALLING: Michael has taken her. You must go after her.
            SHEPPARD: OK. Take your people. We'll meet you in a little while.
            HALLING: Everyone, it's the time. Come! Gather your strength. Come through! Everyone!

SHEPPARD (sternly): No, I don't think so, and you don't think so.

TEYLA: Carson!
            BECKETT: I know. I'm the last person you expected to see.
            BECKETT: It's all right. I'm here to help you.
            TEYLA: It's not possible.
            BECKETT: I'm sorry – I don't have time to explain. Colonel Sheppard and the others are waiting back at the lab. We have to go – now.
            TEYLA: I can't.
            BECKETT (seizing her wrist): Teyla!
            TEYLA: Kanaan, the father of my son – he is still here. I am not leaving without him.
            BECKETT: There's no time.
            MICHAEL: Quite correct.
            MICHAEL: You should have run when you had the chance, but you let your feelings get in the way.
            BECKETT: Stay back. I'm warning you.
            TEYLA (savagely): Shoot him, Carson. Shoot him now!
            MICHAEL: He doesn't want to shoot me. Or, to be more precise, he'd like nothing more but – like all of my creations – he is open to my influence.
            TEYLA (pleading): Carson.
            BECKETT (anguished): I'm sorry, Teyla.
            MICHAEL: Don't.
            MICHAEL: You don't look well, Doctor. You should have stayed with me. I'd give you an injection, but I don't have any with me. Anyway, you've served your purpose.
            MICHAEL: Time to go.

SHEPPARD: Take a look. East wall. Those things look like gas containers?
            SHEPPARD: Where's Beckett?
            SHEPPARD: It's Carson.
            SHEPPARD: Did you see her?
            SHEPPARD: Help him down.
            SHEPPARD: We searched the place top to bottom. No sign of her.
            SHEPPARD: We've got prisoners. They'll talk. We'll find her.
            SHEPPARD: How is he?
            SHEPPARD: Either way, we're gonna get the cure, soon as we capture Michael.
            SHEPPARD: Don't you worry, Doc. We're gonna have you out of there in no time.
            SHEPPARD: Count on it.

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Harbin is..... GMT+8, meaning a full 12 houir time differance between my home and where I am now. meaning it is seven am at home and only seven pm here. so you are only... four hours off from Teyilia's clocks from what I see.
              Yup about that....4 or 5 hours diffenece!
              sigpic

Comment

What a goof ball I am!

I noticed that in my last post I deleted a part of the message by mistake!
                Who cares! I am so beyond stoked!
                Spoiler:
                I spent my day in doctors offices. And, I can say officially that Elfie has lost 68 pounds! Can you believe this! This is so freakin' awesome! It's not going to be 4 months of me having my surgery until Sept. 5th! OMG! I am so doing the Elfie happy dance!

You know you want to do the Elfie Happy Dance also! Don't lie! You want to! And, you will do it! *sets Ronon's gun to stun* I thought I would be nice!

I so want an Oreo right now!! Woohoo!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  What a goof ball I am!

Spoiler:
                  I spent my day in doctors offices. And, I can say officially that Elfie has lost 68 pounds! Can you believe this! This is so freakin' awesome! It's not going to be 4 months of me having my surgery until Sept. 5th! OMG! I am so doing the Elfie happy dance!

You know you want to do the Elfie Happy Dance also! Don't lie! You want to! And, you will do it! *sets Ronon's gun to stun* I thought I would be nice!

LOL! Congrats, Elfie!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Awesome man..I freakin love this
                    Awwww. That is so sweet and beautiful Cazz.
                    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Very Nice Cazz Very Nice Indeed
                    Thanx Linda, Sci and Donna

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

What a goof ball I am!

Spoiler:

Congrats Elfie! That is such good news. *dances around with Elfie*

Spoiler:
                      How is the scar doind? Mine still hurts once in a while and itches every now and then.

And did I hear it was your birthday? I've been a little out of it with this being the first week of school.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

What a goof ball I am!

Spoiler:

Okay okay...sheesh.....*does happy dance...under duress*

Originally posted by WingedPegasus
                        A quick warning: don't go into the General discussion board for a while. There's some serious pic spamming going on that needs to be modded.
                        huh...What kinda pics
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Congrats Elfie! That is such good news. *dances around with Elfie*

Spoiler:
                          How is the scar doind? Mine still hurts once in a while and itches every now and then.

And did I hear it was your birthday? I've been a little out of it with this being the first week of school.
                          Yes, Nina's and my bdays are this weekend! I think Nina's is tomorrow. Mine is the first of Sept.. I am going to 20 yrs. old! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, Damn it!

Spoiler:
                          I am so thankful seriously. The scars on my stomach literally look like just 5 little red dashes. It's almost as if you can not tell that I've had surgery unless you guys didn't know. It's all very surreal. It blows my mind! But, I am so enjoying the ride!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

What a goof ball I am!

Spoiler:

Of course I wanna do the happy dance, I love the happy dance Well done

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

What a goof ball I am!

Spoiler:

WOW!!! that is sooo awesome!!!. I'm very happy for you Elfie!!!. I'm doing the Happy Dance with you!!! YAY!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Don't know if this has already been posted but I hadn't read it before: Interview with RL and PM regarding cancellation

Thanks for the link!. Bittersweet is sooo right. I love how they know how much their fans love the show and the characters they play. I truly hope they are all coming back for the movie!.

MGMs/BW/RCC's SGU pitch by the lovely Lauriel in the Shep Whump Thread

STAR GATE
                                EPISODE III: A NEW HOPE

Queue music: da da da dah dah dadada daaaaah dah...

Lettering scrolls up the screen:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships,
                                striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire New Baddie

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal
                                secret plans to the Empire's New Baddie's (maybe evil space vampires or robots with human shape?)ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough
                                power to destroy an entire planet
                                Umm.. we'll think of something - trust us... it will be very evil!

Pursued by the Empire's New Baddie's sinister agents, a young crew of new faces (led by a well known face) races home aboard their starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people Earth and restore freedom to the galaxy. Unfortunately something bad happens, and they are unable to find one of the many stargates spread prolifically through two galaxies and are on their own in the Delta Quadrant vast reaches of space, desperately trying to make their way back home...

LOL!!! that was hilarious!!!.

Awww!...very cute!

Thanks Nina for the links.

Where is everybody today?

Back to finish Elf's bday fic.

I still have to do Jess and Steph

And try to find time to update Turning Point.

BBL
                                Are these the next b-days!?. AH!...i've missed a lot of them. I hope i can make something. Just been busy with a project at the moment.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X