Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I'm not with any of them

But saying that i'm not sure i want to see the pics,i don't really wanna be spoiled for this ep!
    Oh okay Hun sorry i just hope there is some good one s Of Teyla
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Interesting . . .
      Spoiler:
      although, I'll admit that I don't know much about cancer, and I certainly don't have any specialized knowledge of biology. This was just an idea that popped in my head last night when somebody in my family mentioned the Kanzius machine.

It works great on tumors, but it can't differentiate cancerous cells from normal ones, thus being unable to track down and destroy rogue cancer cells. So I was thinking . . . bacterial diseases are different. Bacteria are mobile, moving around by means of their flagella. If the nanoparticles of the Kanzius machine were coated in a chemical that attracted the spirochetes responsible for causing Lyme disease, then heated up by the radio waves . . . that might destroy the spirochetes. Even if it didn't get all of them, maybe the remainder could be controlled by medication.

I'm still researching, but I think it might work. There are a loooot of big "ifs" though--like if there's a specific chemical that attracts only the spirochetes that cause Lyme, for instance, or even if the symptoms would leave after the spirochetes had been destroyed.

It's a fun project, though. If you want to send me that article, I'll take a look at it, too.

That's great!

Welcome back, HappyAtlantis!

That sounds interesting.
      Spoiler:
      I wish I knew more about that kinda things. And I hope it works. Make sure you patent any ideas. I'd hate to see someone steal your idea.

Hi guys!
      Hey back hun.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Oh okay Hun sorry i just hope there is some good one s Of Teyla
        Yeah...That's whay i don't wanna see any pics of her...I'm looking forward to this ep so much i want to be spoiler free Wish me luck I'm gonna need it

Well i'm not completely spoiler free..I know basically what it's about but I don't wanna see what Teyla looks like
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links, Donna! Unfortunately, though, I don't have any of those accounts . . .

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          That sounds interesting.
          Spoiler:
          I wish I knew more about that kinda things. And I hope it works. Make sure you patent any ideas. I'd hate to see someone steal your idea.
          Good point . . . I hadn't really considered that . . .
          Spoiler:

It probably won't work, though.

That or it'll be way overkill . . . in the words of Mark Twain, "Like dislodging skippers from cheese with artillery."
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yeah...That's whay i don't wanna see any pics of her...I'm looking forward to this ep so much i want to be spoiler free Wish me luck I'm gonna need it

Well i'm not completely spoiler free..I know basically what it's about but I don't wanna see what Teyla looks like
            I understand Hun but with me Going offline for three weeks i wont be able to chat about the Episode or let alone see it so im really sad about that so any info or pics Spoilers such i can get will be
            worth it to look forward to

Comment

Np Wp

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                I understand Hun but with me Going offline for three weeks i wont be able to chat about the Episode or let alone see it so im really sad about that so any info or pics Spoilers such i can get will be
                worth it to look forward to
                DOH....I forrgot you won't be able to see it...Well i couldn't wait that long either!
                sigpic

Comment

Um...I dunno

Oh and the petiton has surpassed 8000 signstures
                  That so totally ROCKS!

That such a sick number and I love it. 8,000+ fans.
                  Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  MGMs/BW/RCC's SGU pitch by the lovely Lauriel in the Shep Whump Thread

STAR GATE
                  EPISODE III: A NEW HOPE

Queue music: da da da dah dah dadada daaaaah dah...

Lettering scrolls up the screen:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships,
                  striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire New Baddie

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal
                  secret plans to the Empire's New Baddie's (maybe evil space vampires or robots with human shape?)ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough
                  power to destroy an entire planet
                  Umm.. we'll think of something - trust us... it will be very evil!

Pursued by the Empire's New Baddie's sinister agents, a young crew of new faces (led by a well known face) races home aboard their starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people Earth and restore freedom to the galaxy. Unfortunately something bad happens, and they are unable to find one of the many stargates spread prolifically through two galaxies and are on their own in the Delta Quadrant vast reaches of space, desperately trying to make their way back home...

Spoiler:
                  These all rock! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm watching Duet right now wheree Sheppy and Ronon are in the scene where he is trying to show him how to shoot the guns! I love that scene! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 'I prefer this'- Ronon, 'I can see why you would'- Sheppy! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just saw the promo for Whispers on Scifi!
                  Spoiler:
                  I want to see the genetic lab of Mikey's!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Be strong Linda!!!!!

Thanks for the links, Donna! Unfortunately, though, I don't have any of those accounts . . .

Good point . . . I hadn't really considered that . . .
                    Spoiler:

It probably won't work, though.

That or it'll be way overkill . . . in the words of Mark Twain, "Like dislodging skippers from cheese with artillery."
                    LOL!!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Gotta love Mark Twain's humor.

Well, maybe, but you never know.

Comment

Be strong Linda!!!!!

LOL!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Gotta love Mark Twain's humor.

Well, maybe, but you never know.
                      Well it'll be alot easier seeing as i don't have bebo or facebook
                      sigpic

Comment

DOH....I forrgot you won't be able to see it...Well i couldn't wait that long either!
                        Thanks Hun anyway its going to drive Me nuts seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          These all rock! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm watching Duet right now wheree Sheppy and Ronon are in the scene where he is trying to show him how to shoot the guns! I love that scene! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 'I prefer this'- Ronon, 'I can see why you would'- Sheppy! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just saw the promo for Whispers on Scifi!
                          Spoiler:
                          I want to see the genetic lab of Mikey's!

I love that part!!!!

I want to see that too.... and any whump... of course.

Well it'll be alot easier seeing as i don't have bebo or facebook
                          That's good... until someone post in GW.

Comment

That's good... until someone post in GW.
                            DRAT
                            sigpic

Comment

DRAT

I thought I'd warn you.

Comment

Ladies, I will be working on Kindred Part 2 quotes later while I watch TV. And will probably get to No Man's Land tomorrow afternoon after class. I want to get season four done, especially with school now in session. I have a mountain of reading to do and it never ends.

Just saw the trailer for "Whispers". Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X