Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    OT

Spoiler:
    I start my Christmas shopping on the 28th of November

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

OT
    Spoiler:
    I start my gifts the 23 december or december, 23 or 23 ofdecember (I never understood how english language use their date lol)
    OT--

Spoiler:
    People like my husband love you. He's in retail so people who wait always make the season bright.

And typically out in the US, we say December 23.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      OT--

Spoiler:
      People like my husband love you. He's in retail so people who wait always make the season bright.

OT
      Spoiler:
      Us Scots say 23th A December
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
        well hey everybody!!
        HAPPYATLANTIS IS BACK!!!!!
        whooo
        good 2 be back
        Oh and hi...Welcome back
        sigpic

Comment

MGMs/BW/RCC's SGU pitch by the lovely Lauriel in the Shep Whump Thread

STAR GATE
          EPISODE III: A NEW HOPE

Queue music: da da da dah dah dadada daaaaah dah...

Lettering scrolls up the screen:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships,
          striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire New Baddie

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal
          secret plans to the Empire's New Baddie's (maybe evil space vampires or robots with human shape?)ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough
          power to destroy an entire planet
          Umm.. we'll think of something - trust us... it will be very evil!

Pursued by the Empire's New Baddie's sinister agents, a young crew of new faces (led by a well known face) races home aboard their starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people Earth and restore freedom to the galaxy. Unfortunately something bad happens, and they are unable to find one of the many stargates spread prolifically through two galaxies and are on their own in the Delta Quadrant vast reaches of space, desperately trying to make their way back home...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            What...Oh...That'w weird...Didn't i celebrate a milestone the other day there....Man i must talk alot
            LOL!!!

I can't say anything, I'm up there too.

Ive finished Elf one but I hve others to do and I really miss imagination lol Yeah I agree it was sad while I read it I was all sad lol

It seems so lol
            I'm glad you go Elf done. I know what you mean though. I'm still working on Steph's art.

It was really touching to have them do the interview together.

well hey everybody!!
            whooo
            good 2 be back
            Happy!!!!!

Congrats on your 100 posts!!!!

How have you been?
            Spoiler:
            And thanks for friending me.

Comment

STAR GATE

striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire New Baddie

secret plans to the Empire's New Baddie's (maybe evil space vampires or robots with human shape?)ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough

Pursued by the Empire's New Baddie's sinister agents, a young crew of new faces (led by a well known face) races home aboard their starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people Earth and restore freedom to the galaxy. Unfortunately something bad happens, and they are unable to find one of the many stargates spread prolifically through two galaxies and are on their own in the Delta Quadrant vast reaches of space, desperately trying to make their way back home...

I love it!!!!

Comment

Hi everybody !

OT
                Spoiler:
                Wow I don't understood all but I understand it's bad so sorry about that HUGS

Youhou it makes a lot thanks for the update

Oh no it will mean sometimes without you HUGS

Too bad you don't have it I haven't it neither now so I try to stay in touch with the american sci fi programmation but it's the best serie

It was nice of her for the little girl youhou you are in hollidays now i think enjoy it

HUGS

OT
                Spoiler:
                I start my gifts the 23 december or december, 23 or 23 ofdecember (I never understood how english language use their date lol)

Wow you're awesome

Hi ! Yeah it's true that they talk a lot lol

Hi Camy ! We miss you too HUGS

Thanks for the link

OT
                Spoiler:
                I hope for you too. Good luck with all
                Thanks Asgard you are sweet
                Don't know if this has already been posted but I hadn't read it before: Interview with RL and PM regarding cancellation

awwThanks for Posting they are so sweet they way they talked about the cast and each other and the fans
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

well hey everybody!!
                  whooo
                  good 2 be back
                  Hi how are you ? Congratulations for your 100 posts
                  Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  OT--

Spoiler:

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  ur gifts are more or less done we don't want anything so we buy a good wine bottle or champagne (less often) and chocolate or restaurant for my parents as for me I want generally nothing so they buy me a bok or DVD and here I asked them seasons of SG1 (I will see) as for my sister it's really a pain i don't know what take for her lol so 2 days are long enough and as we don't see people on the 25 if we haven't finish we g after for the children of the family (they aren't so much in fact)

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Us Scots say 23th A December
                  I like the US december 23 I think I can remember but 23th A december WTF ?? lol we simply said 23 décembre why make things so complicated lol

STAR GATE

and i love the start and the music lol
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Thanks Asgard you are sweet

awwThanks for Posting they are so sweet they way they talked about the cast and each other and the fans
                  you're far too nice
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

STAR GATE

Brilliant......Wasn't the new commander going to be Laalaa...You know,from the Teletubbies

I like the US december 23 I think I can remember but 23th A december WTF ?? lol we simply said 23 décembre why make things so complicated lol
                    hehe,It's a Scottish thing.....Instead of saying the 23rd of December we say the 23rd A December But the trick is to say it quite fast,that way it blends in better!
                    Last edited by Linda06; 28 August 2008, 10:11 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                      LINKS

Vote for J/T on Search And Rescue in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=252

Pics to follow for use in game: (Don't forget spoiler tags since it's season 5)
                      Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=25
                      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=209
                      (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=188
                      (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...46140&page=101
                      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

H&H Atlantis Members
                      Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like.
                      John Sheppard is the winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                      Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                      The Defiant One is Season 1 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                      Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                      Conversion is Season 2 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                      Common Ground is Season 3 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                      Spoils Of War is Season 4 winner!

VOTING UPDATE

Well Instinct has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Instinct is our 30th JT episode on the list...
                      In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                      We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW*05x07 WHISPERS

Watch a preview on the new episode called Whispers airing September 5.
                      MGM Promo
                      Not up yet
                      SciFi promo
                      http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=522381#videoid=526441

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message to her fans
                      Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                      http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                      http://jewelstaite.com/

*NEW*RACHEL LUTTRELL & PAUL MCGILLION INTERVIEW

Check out an interview over at Solutions Blog with Rachel Luttrell & Paul McGillion. Where they talk about the cancelation and about their castmates and their strong & loyal fanbase. A really touching and sweet interviews with them giving a huge wonderful thank you to all their fans for supporting them. Check it out
                      http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1540

JOE FLANIGAN INTERVIEW

Check out an exclusive interview with Joe Flanigan.. he talks about the show, about Rachel, and generally how it is to act with sci-fi and his thoughts on TV and what he likes and doesn't like, and also a little talk also about season 5. So check it out.
                      www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=1236

SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
                      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
                      Rachel Luttrell
                      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece

INTERVIEW WITH BRAD, BEN, RACHEL & JEWEL

Check out an interview with Brad Wright, Ben Browder, Rachel Luttrell & Jewel Staite where they discuss the show and their characters.
                      So check out the little video interview.
                      http://dvd.ign.com/articles/898/898711p1.html

SEXIEST SCIFI STARS

Joe Flangian made the list of TVguide's Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars after being nominated by fans.
                      Fans was asked to nominate who ever they wanted in Sci-Fi, who they saw as being their sexiest stars. At the end Joe Flanigan made the cut, as the only one from Stargate Atlantis. Check the link out if you like.
                      http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx

INTERVIEW WITH JOE, ROBERT & JEWEL

An interview with Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite for Amazon.com was done on Comic Con this year..little talk about their characters, the show in season 5 and little something what we can expect from season 5 regarding some of their characters..so check it out
                      http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m22LZ7K29L30FI

INTERVIEW WITH JOE, ROBERT & JEWEL

Check out an interview with Joe, Robert & Jewel that was done at Comic Con this year. A little talk about their characters, what might be coming up, and what it's like to work in a long running series as Atlantis has become.
                      http://popculturezoo.com/archives/910

COMIC CON 2008

Watch the whole video clip of a little more then 40 min of the Stargate Atlantis panel on Comic Con 2008. Cast members Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite answer questions and give comments,,and they are a lot of fun to listen to and they seem to have so much fun together. Also there is a question as Steph mentioned about JT, and it's cool they answered it instead of just going over it quick and ignore it.
                      http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/video/index.php?clip=1

JOE FLANIGAN ON E!

Joe Flanigan was a guest at E!'s Chelsea Lately for like 5 min. Little talk about scifi acting, his other jobs before he became an actor, and a little about Stargate Atlantis fans.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-nTZkSqawU

2008 EMMY NOMINATION

Stargate Atlantis earned an 2008 Emmy nomination for Visual Effects for the episode Adrift.
                      For more info check out this link.
                      http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ffects_e.shtml

LCF FIC BATTLE

Wanna write a fic, and show off all that talent. Well then.. LostCityFound is having a fic battle. Check out the prompts and choose however many you want and start
                      writing..check out fics that has already been written for all these different prompts here.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/los...nd/330621.html
                      And here is the prompt list itself.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/los...nd/330468.html

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                      As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                      http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                      http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

SGA BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

Check out behind the scenes shots from Stargate Atlantis, from L.A Times Hollywood Backlot Series. There are pics of for example, Jason, Joe and Rachel. Beware of spoilers.
                      Respect the copyright on these pics since they were kind enough to share them. Follow the link from this post by Prion.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142

SGA PROMO COMMERCIALS

There are 3 promo commercials with brief clips of season 5. These are commercials with David Hewlett, Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

EXCLUSIVE: CAST INTERVIEW FEATURETTE

From Movie web
                      Exclusice cast interview. Interviews with like Robert Picardo, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa to name some. A visit to the set where we get a look at what we can expect coming from season 5.
                      http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

NEWS

Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Nina for the links.

Where is everybody today?

Back to finish Elf's bday fic.

I still have to do Jess and Steph

And try to find time to update Turning Point.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Hi everyone. I'm missing you guys tremendously. Any good news lately?
                          Hey Camy! *huge hugs*

Interview with JM: http://www.mediapundit.net/2008/08/q...-mallozzi.html

I have to say I've been very impressed with the way JM has handled the fans and the media after the cancellation, much respect and dignity unlike a certain other person at Bridge Studios

I have to agree. I've been reading JM's Blog every day since the announcement and he's really been great with the fans - he genuinely does seem to understand why we feel the way we feel and he's let us rant about it in his blog's comments section so...Big thumbs up from me for JM at the moment!
                          sigpic
                          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks Nina for the links.

Where is everybody today?

Back to finish Elf's bday fic.

I still have to do Jess and Steph

And try to find time to update Turning Point.

BBL
                              I'm here but no one wants to come out and play

Awesome man..I freakin love this
                              sigpic

Comment

Awwww. That is so sweet and beautiful Cazz.

Comment

Working...
                                X