John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with JM: http://www.mediapundit.net/2008/08/q...-mallozzi.html

I have to say I've been very impressed with the way JM has handled the fans and the media after the cancellation, much respect and dignity unlike a certain other person at Bridge Studios

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I have to say I've been very impressed with the way JM has handled the fans and the media after the cancellation, much respect and dignity unlike a certain other person at Bridge Studios

Thanks For Posting Cazz
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Ot
        Spoiler:
        i have already done some of my Christmas Shopping i have 2 more Months to Complete it but at the Moment with the Move and That ill be too busy to continue until i get settled which im hoping is soon
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Yup, I sure am. No idea if it'll work though. I sure hope there's something in it!

Thanks!!

G'night, Auntie! And congrats on the lack of babysitting.
          That's my smarty girl.
          Spoiler:
          I've also learned, while being a vegetarian, that cancer does not survive in an alkaline environment and thrives in an acidict(SP) one. If you're every interested, I'll have to PM you a story about this doctor beat her breast cancer without chemo or radiation treatment. She also beat lupis.

Oh thank you Cazz. I'm glad to see that he's on our side.

*puts finger in ear* for all this Christmas talk.

Comment

Hi everybody !
            Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            OT ranting about schoolwork
            Spoiler:
            GARR, I hate my programming IDE! Three different text editors, and it never seems like they're compatible . . . so much for the portability of C++. And you'd think MS Visual studio could come with the ability to have LINE NUMBERS . . . so you can DEBUG . . . but if you can, they're sure buried somewhere obscure. Oh, and it tells me that I'm missing the semicolons to close a line of code when I'm not, and then my personal favorite is that the newest IDE won't even recognize basic commands like "cout", and therefore won't even come close to compiling. GRRRR!! *slams fist on keyboard*

. . . okay . . . I'm better now . . . sorry . .
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Wow I don't understood all but I understand it's bad so sorry about that HUGS

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            The petition page is back up and running.....

So far there's 7125 signatures the last i checked
            Youhou it makes a lot thanks for the update
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            im a bit mad as my Broadband Phone Company called me today and Told me its going to Take 2 weeks for my Phone to be turned on at the new address and 3 weeks for the Broadband to be Active as their is some Fault with the line and its going to take a while to Fix i got onto the Manager snd still they wouldnt Change their Minds
            Oh no it will mean sometimes without you HUGS
            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Thanks. I also act as well, along with Wuxia. But I am getting off topic here and have one question to ask you all (see below)

Hello, and yes we are going to a recording session at ALTA. No group, just myself, and a guitarist. in fact if I can find the link that a friend posted up on another site I can link to my album.

Now to my question, Teyilia has mentioned this site many a time, and now I wonder why we in Harbin do not get a channel that shows this series?? I mean I personally am a MCTV actress myself, but I now wonder about this series, Portailu Atlantica, is it any good?
            Too bad you don't have it I haven't it neither now so I try to stay in touch with the american sci fi programmation but it's the best serie
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Oh, I am so sorry WP

Woohoooo!!!
            I can't wait for 11am tomorrow. I'll be kid free for almost 5 hrs.

OT
            Spoiler:
            After the little girls nap and eating a late lunch, she did much better. We did chalk outside and went for little walk and her mom was nice enough to wait for the boys to get home so she can see them before going home.

Ooo.oooo. I want to seee..... Please.

NP hun.

Thanks for the reminder Jess.

Yeah. At least she got to see them come home though.

Oh no hun.
            Spoiler:
            I'm so sorry. Is this all for homeschool?

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I still got to do her fic(let)!!!!

That's awesome! Thanks Linda.

ITA Nina.

It was nice of her for the little girl youhou you are in hollidays now i think enjoy it
            I know it Suxs Big time and i dont Know how im going to cope without the Internet and Gateworld Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
            HUGS
            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Totally OT--

Spoiler:
            I got my first Christmas present in the mail today. Let the holidays begin! LOL

And no, buying Christmas presents in August isn't weird
            OT
            Spoiler:
            I start my gifts the 23 december or december, 23 or 23 ofdecember (I never understood how english language use their date lol)

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tes-banner.jpg

Quotes for 4.18 Kindred 1 Part 1

Spoiler:
            Kindred Part 1
            Wow you're awesome
            Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            Yikes, I don't know why I bother trying to keep up in here, you all have so much to say! -is trying to read back-
            Hi ! Yeah it's true that they talk a lot lol
            Originally posted by Camy View Post
            Hi everyone. I'm missing you guys tremendously. Any good news lately?
            Hi Camy ! We miss you too HUGS

Thanks for the link
            Ot
            Spoiler:
            i have already done some of my Christmas Shopping i have 2 more Months to Complete it but at the Moment with the Move and That ill be too busy to continue until i get settled which im hoping is soon
            OT
            Spoiler:
            I hope for you too. Good luck with all
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks Asgard.

I keep forgetting to say congrats on your icon getting most creative.

Comment

Thanks Asgard.

I keep forgetting to say congrats on your icon getting most creative.
                oh thanks I always can't believe it I didn't expected it at all lol but i said it to my mother lol.
                How are you ? Do you enjoy your time ?
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Don't know if this has already been posted but I hadn't read it before: Interview with RL and PM regarding cancellation

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Don't know if this has already been posted but I hadn't read it before: Interview with RL and PM regarding cancellation

Thanks for the link. not sure if it was posted but i had read it before. They seem really glad with what they had and the support of their fans
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      oh thanks I always can't believe it I didn't expected it at all lol but i said it to my mother lol.
                      How are you ? Do you enjoy your time ?
                      NP hun.

I have an hour and a half before my youngest is off, but I know I should enjoy it. I tried to start Elf's bday fic last light. I'm hoping to finish today.

Thanks for asking.

Oh thanks hun. That was such a sweet interview. PM is so cute too with his Carson goodbye.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        Yikes, I don't know why I bother trying to keep up in here, you all have so much to say! -is trying to read back-
                        Oh good luck with that

Thanks cazz...I admit i haven't been his biggest fan over the months but the way he's treated us loyal fans has been brilliant...Not once has he treated us with distain or disrespect...Not like a certain someone else...Or like a certain someone for scifi who more or less called us junkies!

Ooh thanks again cazz!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats Ninja on your milestone!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Congrats Ninja on your milestone!
                            What...Oh...That'w weird...Didn't i celebrate a milestone the other day there....Man i must talk alot
                            sigpic

Comment

NP hun.

I have an hour and a half before my youngest is off, but I know I should enjoy it. I tried to start Elf's bday fic last light. I'm hoping to finish today.

Thanks for asking.

Oh thanks hun. That was such a sweet interview. PM is so cute too with his Carson goodbye.

BBL
                              Ive finished Elf one but I hve others to do and I really miss imagination lol Yeah I agree it was sad while I read it I was all sad lol
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              What...Oh...That'w weird...Didn't i celebrate a milestone the other day there....Man i must talk alot
                              It seems so lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

well hey everybody!!
                                HAPPYATLANTIS IS BACK!!!!!
                                whooo
                                good 2 be back
                                sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                                Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X