Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I looked,there's not anti thread yet

They'll probably not be one till the series starts...Then we can go in there and slag and ridicule and say some other stuff about it
    There is no anti thread but for the few i've seen it seems to me that there is a lot of sarcastic and critics one. Did they have a cast yet or no ?
    Besides the new Traveller I know who shse is I finally find she plays in One Tree Hill she was so nice and it was the best moment when Lucas waited for Brook (yeah i always preferd the Lucas Brooke one lol I stopped after the 17th time that he stps with Brooke to go again with ? what was the name of the blonde ? )
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      There is no anti thread but for the few i've seen it seems to me that there is a lot of sarcastic and critics one. Did they have a cast yet or no ?
      Besides the new Traveller I know who shse is I finally find she plays in One Tree Hill she was so nice and it was the best moment when Lucas waited for Brook (yeah i always preferd the Lucas Brooke one lol I stopped after the 17th time that he stps with Brooke to go again with ? what was the name of the blonde ? )
      Yep there's alot of sarcasm directed towards voyager universe

Oh i didn't watch that so i dunno who she is!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yep there's alot of sarcasm directed towards voyager universe

Oh i didn't watch that so i dunno who she is!!
        I don't really know voyager so I think most of THE serie of this last years BSG. I don't know wha everybody has with this serie I tried I even believed it could be cool but I'm not really too much in it
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I don't really know voyager so I think most of THE serie of this last years BSG. I don't know wha everybody has with this serie I tried I even believed it could be cool but I'm not really too much in it
          BSG was onk to start with but i got really bored with it.....

Well voyager was about a starship that got trapped in a different galaxy with no way of getting home so they had to try find their own way home while fighting bad guys!!

I liked voyager but i have no interest in seeing voyager two!!

Save SGA youtube video
          sigpic

Comment

Well voyager was about a starship that got trapped in a different galaxy with no way of getting home so they had to try find their own way home while fighting bad guys!!

Save SGA youtube video
            For the first part it makes me think of Farscape lol thanks for the link
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

For the first part it makes me think of Farscape lol thanks for the link
              Na Farscape was completely different....That was a group of renegades on the run from the authorities but with a twist!
              sigpic

Comment

ITA Linda! SGU sounds like a replica of Voyager for me (I you know I loved Voyager ) but I have no interest in seeing it rehashed

I iz proud at the mo I wrote a comment on JM's blog yesterday and somebody later on said that they 'agree wholeheartedly with cazzblade' yeah, I made sense for a change

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Na Farscape was completely different....That was a group of renegades on the run from the authorities but with a twist!
                  Yeah it's why I said the start this resume can go with a lot of things some people lost in another galaxy and stuck in the ship with no way home BSG, Farscape, BSG from what you said ... But I saw none of this serie until the end just the start so it's why this resume for me work for all of them lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    ITA Linda! SGU sounds like a replica of Voyager for me (I you know I loved Voyager ) but I have no interest in seeing it rehashed

I iz proud at the mo I wrote a comment on JM's blog yesterday and somebody later on said that they 'agree wholeheartedly with cazzblade' yeah, I made sense for a change

hehe....I loved voyager but like i said i have no intention of wanting to see voyager two

hmm really.....Well there's a first for everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

lol yeah I saw it you can be proud
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Oh and there's a "spoiler" pic on JM's blog from last night for anyone who hasn't seen it:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Oh and there's a "spoiler" pic on JM's blog from last night for anyone who hasn't seen it:
                          Thanks for the update
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Another birthday, another pic fic.

Happy birthday, GNB!!!!!!

Playing Cupid
                            That was so funny. Awesome present.

I reasked yesterday's question on JM's blog and added another one to it. I usually re-ask whatever I asked the day before when he doesn't do a mailbag, just in case.

1)During the remainder of this season, will Teyla suffer loss?

2)Will Sheppard have any impossible decisions to make during the rest of the year, particularly regarding one of his teammates?
                            Good questions MrsB. Bummer he didn't answer.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            CD=Character Death
                            Ooohhhh. Got ya.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            DUDE!!!

Y'all sure can post up a storm! This may be my only post today because I'm trying to catch up! That's what I get for not being on the computer at all for like one day! OMG!

Did anyone notice that on the forum page that they have rearranged the order of the discussion threads? The Character and Relationships one is the 4th or 5th one down now.
                            Hee hee. I felt like that when I came back from camping.

I know. I'm so use to clicking on the second forum. I was still half asleep when I clicked on it this morning and took me a bit to figure out why it was so off.

Oh i'll bet there's a few in here that would volunteer to give John a Gibbs slap

Guys,dudes,friends...Family.....Awesome birthday stuff....

Um GNB....Um i might be a bit late with your's....Um had some PSP issues

AWESOME....Thanks sci!!

GATEEEEEEEEEEEER......Geez man....Don't do that to me.....I almost had a freaking coronary when i read that

Awesomr MrsB!!!

sci,do you still need caps or did you get some?

Hilarious!!

I bet you almost had a heartattack huh
                            Thanaks Linda.

I'm all set, for now. I'm waiting on JF thread if anyone has a pic of Joe in his red flannel. Especially the one from Comic con

Oh yeah..I forgot why i came in...You guys seen this

Save SGA youtube video
                            Thanks for the links Linda, I'll watch the vid soon.
                            And that's awesome about the SGA message on the first link.

Squuuuuueeeeeeeeee!!!!
                            Ooops, that was the whumper in me.
                            I so can't wait to see that ep.
                            Last edited by scifan; 25 August 2008, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              What Sci said

There are pics up from The Lost Tribe on the main page, let me know if they are any good

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I'm all set, for now. I'm waiting on JF thread if anyone has a pic of Joe in his red flannel.
                                Posted them in the JFT for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X