Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm back!!

I should be careful what I wish for.... I have 12 pages to catch up on.

OT
    Spoiler:

The weekend wasn't bad.

I'm tired, from lack of sleep and sore from not sleeping in my bed, but otherwise, we had a good time. I think Alex was bummed we didn't live at the campground.

They had a thing where the kids could "pan" and "mine" for gems and other rocks. They had alot of fun with that. There were other things we did, but all and all it was good.
    Glad your back Scifan!!!. Sounds like you all had a great time!!!...very nice!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      LOL! very true!.
      Spoiler:
      If John is dreaming this, there better be some JT!. At this point an AU JT is better than nothing but i hope, hope, hope we get JT in the movies since i doubt we will get anything JT this season especially with Kanaan around ugh!.

I know LOL!...the premise just sounds funny but in a good way...you know, something VERY different for SGA that's for sure lol.
      Spoiler:
      Woosley as FBI had me laughing!. True, i do wonder how they will play Woosley out....Geek, sissy or with a Backbone lol.

I hope we get some JT as well. Don't know the reason's why John is a detective or why they are in Vegas but if this isn't real (of course), i'd think Teyla and Ronon should come out. Hopefully as filming begins, we get more details and if all the cast members will come out.
      ITA Mayra and Elf.

There better be some JT

Vegas:
      Spoiler:
      Maybe they come across some weird device that plays out their fantasy.

Comment

Linda:

What caps should I use for Teyla in the sigs you want???
        Last edited by scifan; 24 August 2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys, I'm back!!

I should be careful what I wish for.... I have 12 pages to catch up on.

OT
          Spoiler:

The weekend wasn't bad.

I'm tired, from lack of sleep and sore from not sleeping in my bed, but otherwise, we had a good time. I think Alex was bummed we didn't live at the campground.

They had a thing where the kids could "pan" and "mine" for gems and other rocks. They had alot of fun with that. There were other things we did, but all and all it was good.
          Welcome Back Hun Missed you
          Yeah. I was saying that too!!!

Thanks hun.

I'll read later.

Thanks Linda.

Ahhhhh!!!!!!
          I didn't know either.

Oh thanks Nina. Looks interesting.

I'm not sure if this was posted, but I saw this and thought it was nice.

SGA's PCA feauturette.
          Np Hun
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh feel better soon.....Elfie's been neglacting her duties....Where is she with he chicken soup!!

Yep and you know...Us Anderson's can hold a grudge for like...Ever
            Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Don't torture too badly for slackin' off of my responsiblities!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Hi everybody ! Wow I feel bad I thought that I was really critic particularly after I saw your comments

you're far too nice and besides you know it's true we will miss you a lot

lol I tend to agree with you

I feel more or less the same as you
            Spoiler:
            even if I'm not so tolerant with Keller but as I said in the Teyla thread I'm ashamed but I play the game of the authors I mean they can't write for 2 female characters and while we should support all the feminine characters (I would have dream of a female lead in Stargate Universe) they divide us and the female are so criticised I'm really angry that the authors keep on going with this and like you said later i don't understand where it came that Keller massge the back of McKay head WTF ? I'm one of the few who like the whiny Keller I find it fun now they try to make the all powerful, strong and all Keller who is the damsel in distress because desperatly in love but strong enough to be the new Teyla. I can bet that in Tracker she could save herslef alone while Teyla couldn't. Sorry but I'm really disappointed

Keller
            Spoiler:
            Yeah it's what I mean with Keller divided te team everywhere she is. I mean she gains so much screen time she has a love triangle in the team. I liked the whiny Keller she could have become sort of Vala and focus on the team like SG1 do no once again they make a Keller ep with one of the team and particularly she sticks so well in the McShep show

I really love your thoughts and I really need them now

I love your love triangle sig even if I'm more of a Rodney Keller sorry

ITA

Ok first of all I'm proud of me I mean they haven't the leader SG1 and the canceled Battlestar Galactica so why don't make a mix and oh surprise what did I read 'Battlestar Galactica and it's normal to be fair of the space opera' I'm a really really fan of space op it's why I love The Ark and try to give chance to BSG TRhe problem with BSG is you have too much of the Shrine I mean before you even like your characters they are yer in ships I don't care for ships I like when it's well done but I don't watch fo ships so I really don't like BSG as much as I'm a fan of space op so with this ep, the lack of Teyla, JT, this sad news and the way they treat the fans (that I find really fun) I don't think Universe can stand a chance and to be honnest I need your help because I'm even tired of Stargate now

ITA see my other posts (if I go too far remind me I reall hope that I don't )

Thanks for the link I din't click yet but I'm curious and I'm bored and angry so it won't hurt lol

OT
            Spoiler:
            I hope you feel better is it something you eat ? I really hope you're okay
            And tomorrow I'm not sure but I think it's Elf
            Thanks for the link

Great I'm late with stories but I can't wait to read it
            aww Thanks Guys Thanks for the Soup Elf Hun how ya doing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Oh i know, as i was reading it and i was crossing my fingers that
              Spoiler:
              Teyla would be mentioned in the little summary. I really hope she is in the episode as well as Ronon and i'm sure Rodney will be in it even though his name wasn't mentioned. So i'm crossing my fingers we get a little more info on the episode as it gets closer.
              Oh she better be in it or I'll be on the warpath *Puts on body armour* Um Is It too soon!!

Linda:

What caps should I use for Tey in the sigs you want???
              Oh um.....uhhhh......I dunno....Um something mean looking...I can't think!!!
              sigpic

Comment

just came to post thishttp://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....37&postcount=1

Comment

Oh she better be in it or I'll be on the warpath *Puts on body armour* Um Is It too soon!!

Oh um.....uhhhh......I dunno....Um something mean looking...I can't think!!!
                  I'm blanking too. That's why I asked you.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Thanks Donna.

sigpic
                    Sig by me!
                    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by anlaria onyx View Post
                      thanks donna.
                      np

Comment

Oh thanks Donna...At least It's only for an hour!!!

I'm blanking too. That's why I asked you.
                        Oh...We're both as bad as one another

Um I can't think...My head is still spinning...I've been spending too much time in the Save stargate thread
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks Donna...At least It's only for an hour!!!

Oh...We're both as bad as one another

Um I can't think...My head is still spinning...I've been spending too much time in the Save stargate thread
                          Yes Lol i Just hope these Movies they are on about Feature More Teyla than they have been in the Show

Comment

just wanted to see if anyone has seen the pic of the New Traveller
                            http://andreas-at-lj.net/august/SGA511-0007.jpg

Comment

Yes Lol i Just hope these Movies they are on about Feature More Teyla than they have been in the Show
                              Yep i sure hope so...But i haven't given up hope on Atlantis getting another season just yet!

just wanted to see if anyone has seen the pic of the New Traveller
                              http://andreas-at-lj.net/august/SGA511-0007.jpg
                              hmmm so that's the new traveller....I hope she's alot better than Larrin!!
                              sigpic

Comment

hmmm so that's the new traveller....I hope she's alot better than Larrin!!
                                I hear ya... and can they for once not make her go after John and I don't want him to go after her either...for once just leave that darn cliche alone will ya tptb... I'm getting sick of every space babe thrown his way... if you can't move JT forward then for the heck leave off the women of the week for him... if I see the same attitude as in Travelers then this new Traveler can also go sod off...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X