No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those that sent me PM's. Thank you to some and I'm sorry to others that were upset with me. I got some really nasty PM's, and that hurts. If you read my post, I was NOT saying anyone shouldn't feel a certain way or shouldn't express it, I just said how it affects ME and my enjoyment of the show and the thread.

Moving on...

I loved the Shrine!

Spoiler:
    No J/T, but that we already knew. But overall, I loved this ep! Even for a Rodney ep, LOL! It was predictable and all that, but it was touching. Some moments were stupid and cheesy, but some totally made me go "awwww" and made me want to cry! LOL! John and Teyla and the team were all working together and felt like they were all close together again, so no tension or anything at all between them. Felt like a season three ep again. I miss that so much! So overall, this is my second favorite ep of the season so far, behind S&R of course since that one had some J/T in it. But David did a really good job acting in this one. He made me want to cry in a few spots! I LOVED the "Arthur" bit.
    John and Teyla were cute sitting next to each other on top of the Stargate with their hands inches apart, and then he offers her his hand to help her up a steep step on a mountain at one point too. Ronon is doing the same to Jeannie behind them, so not shippy, LOL, but still made me smile! I've been missing the team closeness so much this year and this ep finally had it again. So not J/T, but the next best thing! Even with all the Rodney! LOL!

I didn't see anything wrong with Keller wanting to keep trying to save Rodney. She knew if she let him go, he would die. If he stayed, she had two more day to try to find a cure. As a doctor, what would you want to do? Especially if she has feelings for him, then even more, she would want to do everything in her power to save him. Letting him go was a death sentence and only done when they realized nothing more could be done and it was a way to say goodbye. Only after they got to the cave, did they realize it also gave them a way to save him after all.
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      To those that sent me PM's. Thank you to some and I'm sorry to others that were upset with me. I got some really nasty PM's, and that hurts. If you read my post, I was NOT saying anyone shouldn't feel a certain way or shouldn't express it, I just said how it affects ME and my enjoyment of the show and the thread.

Moving on...

I loved the Shrine!

Spoiler:
      No J/T, but that we already knew. But overall, I loved this ep! Even for a Rodney ep, LOL! It was predictable and all that, but it was touching. Some moments were stupid and cheesy, but some totally made me go "awwww" and made me want to cry! LOL! John and Teyla and the team were all working together and felt like they were all close together again, so no tension or anything at all between them. Felt like a season three ep again. I miss that so much! So overall, this is my second favorite ep of the season so far, behind S&R of course since that one had some J/T in it. But David did a really good job acting in this one. He made me want to cry in a few spots! I LOVED the "Arthur" bit.
      John and Teyla were cute sitting next to each other on top of the Stargate with their hands inches apart, and then he offers her his hand to help her up a steep step on a mountain at one point too. Ronon is doing the same to Jeannie behind them, so not shippy, LOL, but still made me smile! I've been missing the team closeness so much this year and this ep finally had it again. So not J/T, but the next best thing! Even with all the Rodney! LOL!

I didn't see anything wrong with Keller wanting to keep trying to save Rodney. She knew if she let him go, he would die. If he stayed, she had two more day to try to find a cure. As a doctor, what would you want to do? Especially if she has feelings for him, then even more, she would want to do everything in her power to save him. Letting him go was a death sentence and only done when they realized nothing more could be done and it was a way to say goodbye. Only after they got to the cave, did they realize it also gave them a way to save him after all.
      WHAT.....You got some mean PM's.......Oh lemme at em......Where's Camy's bat when you need it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

Moving on...

I loved the Shrine!

Spoiler:

Doesn't really matter, I know, but
        Spoiler:
        Jennifer gives Jeannie her hand, too, so John helping Teyla is actually a lot shippier if you think about that, since he was the only one to help her.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          Spoiler:
          Jennifer gives Jeannie her hand, too, so John helping Teyla is actually a lot shippier if you think about that, since he was the only one to help her.
          Spoiler:
          Oh i like the way you think

So we've got another cheerleader to help out LC then
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Very good point DJD!
            Spoiler:
            I didn't realize that, I am so having to go watch it again!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Very good point DJD!
              Spoiler:
              I didn't realize that, I am so having to go watch it again!
              So Elfie...About The shrine....
              Spoiler:
              How many times exactly have you watched the wet Shep scene
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                So Elfie...About The shrine....
                Spoiler:
                How many times exactly have you watched the wet Shep scene
                I must be getting sick!!! ONLY ONCE! Now, since there is no one here now, I'm going to watch it on the big,shiny, pretty tv!!!!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

I must be getting sick!!! ONLY ONCE! Now, since there is no one here now, I'm going to watch it on the big,shiny, pretty tv!!!!!
                  No freakin way.....How is that possible *feels Elfie's forehead* hmmmm *checks pulse* mmmmmmmm......Do you feel ok!!!

Oh yeah yeah...Rub it in why dont'cha
                  sigpic

Comment

No freakin way.....How is that possible *feels Elfie's forehead* hmmmm *checks pulse* mmmmmmmm......Do you feel ok!!!

Oh yeah yeah...Rub it in why dont'cha
                    With love, of course...
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

-grins- What? I might be a Ronon/Jennifer shipper, but I also LOVE John/Teyla.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Me neither, watching it right now.
                        Lol Good luck on Watching it
                        The shrine
                        Spoiler:
                        Well well well......Is everyone on Stargate liars then.......So much for JM saying oh we're gonna see alot more Teyla this season........AYE RIGHT.......Like when......Oh yeah i forgot,The queen....Her "token ep" Silly me *gives self slap on head* Well maybe i should just watch the queen and not bother watching the rest of the season

Anyway about this ep...It was ok..It wasn't good and It wasn't bad....It was kinda soso....Didn't really feel the emotion with Rodney......In face I didn't really feel anything *shrugs* I liked Keller in this...It's partly how they should be using her to win viewers over to her side...Use her as a doctor,she was firm when she told them she couldn't allow them to take Rodney to that planet....She didn't let them bully her into it like how John bullyed her into letting him go on the rescue mission in S & R...

And well what can ya say about Woolsey.....LOVED HIM again....There has not been one scene that i haven't liked him in...And the poor woman at the controls when he started rambling off to her I have to say this has been a very good decision to bring him in

Now the McKeller scenes....BLURGH........What happened to the "oh we don't put main characters together"....Unless it suits them

So like blue says unless your a McShep or McKeller fan...Forget it....This is the onlt two they seem to be interested in!!! I mean YUCK....McKeller...I think I'm gonna be sick now...Please excuse me!!

Hey Linda theres still the Prodigal Lol thats meant to Feature Teyla and Torren and Micheal im hoping for Some Great Jt Angst
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

With love, of course...
                          Of course

-grins- What? I might be a Ronon/Jennifer shipper, but I also LOVE John/Teyla.
                          Yeah I like Ronon/Jennifer too...*whispers* just don't tell Camy

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Lol Good luck on Watching it

Hey Linda theres still the Prodigal Lol thats meant to Feature Teyla and Torren and Micheal im hoping for Some Great Jt Angst
                          Yes and the queen...But do we really have to wait half the season before we get to see some proper Teyla!
                          sigpic

Comment

Of course

Yeah I like Ronon/Jennifer too...*whispers* just don't tell Camy

Yes and the queen...But do we really have to wait half the season before we get to see some proper Teyla!
                            Yes i guess so Ive also been going through all the season 5 episodes at least everyone of them Has Keller i like Keller yes but nno other Episodes besides the Prodigal Mention Teyla at all it looks like its turning out to be the Keller Season its Not fair Jm Promised More Teyla
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Yes i guess so Ive also been going through all the season 5 episodes at least everyone of them Has Keller i like Keller yes but nno other Episodes besides the Prodigal Mention Teyla at all it looks like its turning out to be the Keller Season its Not fair Jm Promised More Teyla
                              Yeah I know he did but after everthing that's happens the last few days I'm beginning to believe their all nothing but liars
                              sigpic

Comment

So did y'all read this then http://www.multichannel.com/index.as...leid=CA6589804

Oh yeah...They really "care" about us fans,don't they

So this guy thinks all they have to do is slap a Stargate sticker on something and we'll watch it? WAKEN UP MAN!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X