John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute wittle kitty....coochy coochy coochy coochy coo......
    *purrs*
    Confused about what...Do you mean about Teyilia....Well Tey is our resident kitty....Hald kitty and half...Um well i'm not sure....

You know how we've got a resident Lemming (Falcon Horus) Well Tey is our resident kitty.....Teyla is kittys owner!
    Half feline, Half Wraith, mostly Faerie, all furry and fuzzy and FUN!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      Ah. -nods- And which siggy do you mean, Linda? The one that says Beauty, Elegance, and Grace along the bottom? That one was made by Krissie678.
      Um ok...I got bored trying to get it up again The one with a really close up pic with her smiling And i think there was another pic at the other side of the sig!

Ok guys I'm off to bed now...I gotta get up to go to the footie tomorrow so I'll probably not see y'all till tomorow night after I watch Atlantis....So y'all enjoy it as much as you can...

Oh and someone came into the Fight to save Atlantis thread i think it was and left this link SOSGA...I don't think the site is finished yet!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        *purrs*

Half feline, Half Wraith, mostly Faerie, all furry and fuzzy and FUN!!!
        Ah yes...I keep forgetting
        sigpic

Comment

Night, Linda! -checks out her sigs to see which one you mean-

Edit: Only ones I can think of are the Jewel flower siggie, and the Jewel rainbow siggie, those are both made by Krissie as well. Only siggies I have up that I made myself are the 'Missed Glances' one and the Don S. Davis one, sadly, I'm not very talented with Gimp, and I don't have Photoshop.
          sigpic

Comment

My internet cut out twice while I was catching up so I lost all the quotes. The jist of my responses were just going to be: Hhmmmppphhh . anyway

Maff, you managed to nail it on the head as usuall!

Thanx for the links Linda

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Night, Linda! -checks out her sigs to see which one you mean-

Edit: Only ones I can think of are the Jewel flower siggie, and the Jewel rainbow siggie, those are both made by Krissie as well. Only siggies I have up that I made myself are the 'Missed Glances' one and the Don S. Davis one, sadly, I'm not very talented with Gimp, and I don't have Photoshop.
              Um i think it had flowers or leaves or something on it!!! Ok i'm no help

Oh and i love the Jewel sig,the one where she's lying on her back and the right side of the sig is like a forest or something...Is that one of Luci's sigs!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              My internet cut out twice while I was catching up so I lost all the quotes. The jist of my responses were just going to be: Hhmmmppphhh . anyway

Maff, you managed to nail it on the head as usuall!

Thanx for the links Linda

Ye of many words

hehe and your welcome....I am not giving up without a fight
              sigpic

Comment

Here's my pitch to tptb as described on Cazz's profile page
                Spoiler:

Just been over at the press release for SGU.

Oh. GOD.

I was never a fan of the ones where they're on a ship... let alone a bunch of youngies who we care not about, floating about in some hip-ly named ship.

As someone said in the comments on the front page, just blast Atlantis into the sky - make it a Space Ship instead of a floating city and voila, you've got your SGU but it's still called and still has all the SGA goodness we all know and love.

Or even have it the Daedalus that gets lost on the way from Earth to Atlantis, that can be season six, and then we're restored to Atlantis, with some new villains that oor Stevie boy discovered chasing them back to the City where they are once again cut off from Earth.

Now THERE'S a storyline we'd be interested in.
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Here's my pitch to tptb as described on Cazz's profile page
                  Spoiler:

Just been over at the press release for SGU.

Oh. GOD.

I was never a fan of the ones where they're on a ship... let alone a bunch of youngies who we care not about, floating about in some hip-ly named ship.

As someone said in the comments on the front page, just blast Atlantis into the sky - make it a Space Ship instead of a floating city and voila, you've got your SGU but it's still called and still has all the SGA goodness we all know and love.

Or even have it the Daedalus that gets lost on the way from Earth to Atlantis, that can be season six, and then we're restored to Atlantis, with some new villains that oor Stevie boy discovered chasing them back to the City where they are once again cut off from Earth.

Now THERE'S a storyline we'd be interested in.
                  Yep god ideas there my Scottish friend
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep god ideas there my Scottish friend
                    I might apply for a job as a writer on SG.

After I've bought MGM/SciFi and fired the curernt ptb.

Comment

Um i think it had flowers or leaves or something on it!!! Ok i'm no help

Oh and i love the Jewel sig,the one where she's lying on her back and the right side of the sig is like a forest or something...Is that one of Luci's sigs!!
                      See, that one's easier! Yes, that's one of Luci's. And I think I know which other one you're talking about now.

I agree about that idea, gater. Also wondering something random, is that a small clip from American Psycho on the far left of your siggy?
                      sigpic

Comment

Good plan! I can produce, Mayra can storyboard for you See we're already on our way

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

See, that one's easier! Yes, that's one of Luci's. And I think I know which other one you're talking about now.

I agree about that idea, gater. Also wondering something random, is that a small clip from American Psycho on the far left of your siggy?
                          Hast thou not seeneth The Dark Knight yet? :O

Comment

Oh oh can i have them!!

heh....What.......I forget things very quickly

Good plan! I can produce, Mayra can storyboard for you See we're already on our way

Oh oh can i be the big mean security guard that beats folks up that don't do what they're told
                            sigpic

Comment

Know what we'll do? We'll buy the rights to SGA and move it to be a Scotland based show.

That way, we'll get lots of wet Shepp.

Excellent plan.

Comment

Oh oh can i have them!!

heh....What.......I forget things very quickly

Oh oh can i be the big mean security guard that beats folks up that don't do what they're told
                                You and Camy can both have that job

Comment

Working...
                                X