Watch your back Tey.. boy are they sneaky
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Watch your back Tey.. boy are they sneaky
      ???

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

oh BRB gotta do something pronto.
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          YOW...Watch the tootsies

Hey that should be me in the sig with my major baby
          -laughs- Oh, come on, it's a small paperback, it won't hurt.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            -laughs- Oh, come on, it's a small paperback, it won't hurt.
            I'm very sensitive you know
            sigpic

Comment

Me, too. -is currently backing away from her uncle's dog, who likes to lay on her stomach and press his paws against every bony part of her he can find-
              sigpic

Comment

For those of you wondering how a cat this big can eat a ZedPM that is twice my size... think Todd on a bad hair day.

and will shortly have up a (hopeful) Teyla and John scene/goody

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Me, too. -is currently backing away from her uncle's dog, who likes to lay on her stomach and press his paws against every bony part of her he can find-
                  YIKES....That is painful.....I mean come on......If there's one bony part they somehow find it What's with that.....

hmm I need some good ol fashioned nice and romantic disney movie to cheer me up....I'm off for another week so me's think me'll watch some beauty and the beast next week
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    For those of you wondering how a cat this big can eat a ZedPM that is twice my size... think Todd on a bad hair day.

and will shortly have up a (hopeful) Teyla and John scene/goody
                    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute wittle kitty....coochy coochy coochy coochy coo......
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm so confused.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        YIKES....That is painful.....I mean come on......If there's one bony part they somehow find it What's with that.....
                        Seriously, I hate it. My uncle and I went to his friend's house to hang out with her and her boyfriend, while the dogs went to the groomer's, and on the way home, he was sitting on the center console, where I had my arm while I was reading, and he kept pressing his paw right into my wrist.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm so confused.
                          Confused about what...Do you mean about Teyilia....Well Tey is our resident kitty....Hald kitty and half...Um well i'm not sure....

You know how we've got a resident Lemming (Falcon Horus) Well Tey is our resident kitty.....Teyla is kittys owner!
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously, I hate it. My uncle and I went to his friend's house to hang out with her and her boyfriend, while the dogs went to the groomer's, and on the way home, he was sitting on the center console, where I had my arm while I was reading, and he kept pressing his paw right into my wrist.
                            ohhhhhh pretty Jewel siggie.........um huh.....What was i gonna say *scratches head*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah. -nods- And which siggy do you mean, Linda? The one that says Beauty, Elegance, and Grace along the bottom? That one was made by Krissie678.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ha, that's funny...that's the one that just popped up. I have just over forty siggies rotating.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X