X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs a random street urchin* what the....?? *eats a ZedPM*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      well guys im going to hit the Hay cya all tomorrow Night
      Night Donna see ya soon.

Gosh Tey are you going to need a plaster after all that gun play.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Hi *strat to cry again* it's so beautiful for sure i don't count on letting down I find too great people in here and I enjooy too much coming in here Long live JT see you soon HUGS

Great start I love it I wanted to send something to for work lol great minds think alike
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Lovely sig asgard!

*((((hugs)))) Hope*

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I....WOW.....awwww Teyla looks so sad Can i snag asgard!

Yep well i've lost all respect for him....He must have known this was gonna happen long before it did and he just strung us along by our short and curlys...I have lost any respect i ever had for him

Hello Hope *grabs Hope in big hug*

Great start kitty!
        Big hugs to Asgard, Cazz, and Linda!!! Hugs to MrsB, TF, Sci, Maff, LC and Camy as well!

I'm having too much trouble with the internet connection at work. The pages are uploading too slow. Wow...there is a lot of pages to go through!
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          well guys im going to hit the Hay cya all tomorrow Night
          Night Donna..I'm not far behind..Gotta get up tomorrow to go to the footie...So i won't see SGA till tomorrow night
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            *hugs a random street urchin* what the....?? *eats a ZedPM*
            Um Tey, are you ok?? Right now I'm really fearing for your mental health, sweetie...
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Big hugs to Asgard, Cazz, and Linda!!! Hugs to MrsB, TF, Sci, Maff, LC and Camy as well!

I'm having too much trouble with the internet connection at work. The pages are uploading too slow. Wow...there is a lot of pages to go through!
              *hugs back at'cha* Good to see ya Hope
              sigpic

Comment

-wanders around the thread hugging everyone and nearly drops her book-

Edit: Night, Donna.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  Gosh Tey are you going to need a plaster after all that gun play.
                  Actually it is pure white medical adrenaline that is keeping me going, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna die when I get out of this PWMA fog for sure.....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Um Tey, are you ok?? Right now I'm really fearing for your mental health, sweetie...
                    Och kitty will be fine...Our feline is a tough cookie
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      -wanders around the thread hugging everyone and nearly drops her book-

Edit: Night, Donna.
                      YOW...Watch the tootsies

Hey that should be me in the sig with my major baby
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to also email Fandemonium and thank them for the SGA novels that they have on the way. Without the show on the air, they may think their audience is dropping and produce fewer novels.

In the books they can explore more of the character's feelings and thoughts--the type of things that could contain bits of JT.

Also, there are the Big Finish audio plays/books. They may make more if they know we want them. The audios could be read by Joe or Rachel, or any of the actors.

Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          I'm fine, *hic* o.0... hmm that ZedPP's trying to come back up....

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I'm fine, *hic* o.0... hmm that ZedPP's trying to come back up....
                            you don't sound like it....
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              uh huh...suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Oh you don't fool me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X