John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

I still have a little hope that the JT will get together, or at least tell each other. Of course, over in the Sam/Jack thread we are still campaigning for confirmation.
    Oh good! Glad to see I don't stand alone here, LOL! We can learn a lot from the Sam/Jack shippers I think! I want to see Sam/Jack confirmation as well and then I want to see the John/Teyla confirmation. I don't ask for much.
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      please people....We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves...We should be uniting and fighting against the *******s that cancelled our favourite show
      HERE HERE!! *bangs a mug on a table (and breaks thetable)*

But remember guys, there is always Mine and Lemmings reality wherein Atlantis is only still a few years old (no baby in the city yet unless you count my kittens.... And Lemmings extended family.....)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        I'm sorry, but I didn't call her rude, I said she worded it a little rudely. You're right, though, Linda. Though I'm not sure I really want to be part of a thread where it seems the opinions of the new people don't count, and only the older ones are allowed to be 'right', unless the new people agree with everything that's being said.
        Like the others said, don't leave yet. Elfy get's like that sometimes.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Oh good! Glad to see I don't stand alone here, LOL! We can learn a lot from the Sam/Jack shippers I think! I want to see Sam/Jack confirmation as well and then I want to see the John/Teyla confirmation. I don't ask for much.
        Of course! I'm an optomistic person after all. Maybe we should do our own campaign like they did. I didn't participate in the campaign since I stink at artwork, but I have a few MP ideas and those are easy to make and we will be able to get out point across peacefully an en masse.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Sorry for the venting guys! But, right now, I don't care!

Spoiler:
          Well ya'll, I can't say that I am surprised that they cancelled my SGA! I had the feeling as they announced SGU, that SGA was gone! Both parties (MGM,Scifi) are to blame! Eureka sucks! DAMN IT! I am so not happy about this! The only reason that they have more viewers is the fact that they promote the hell of it! WHICH they have NEVER done with SGA! Give me a break! The Degree commericals with the bogus products for sale are frickin' promos for Eureka with a website for Eureka! Scifi SUCKS, MGM SUCKS! Yes, I live in the US, but, they really do not promote SGA at all outside of the Scifi network at all! They even promote Eureka on all of there channels! Oh, and by the way, the only reason I even watched Burn Notice was because Micheal Shanks was on it last week, if not, the show sucks!

Now, we all know that JT is dead in the water! They are never going to exist! I hope SGU and Sanctuary both suck and are cancelled! They ruined SGA when they put AT on the show in the first place. Then, JS as Keller, who sucks! She's annoying! They should have never have screwed around with Beckett in the first place!! I know right now I am venting and all of you have to bear the brunt of it! But, I love SGA! And, they should give a 6th season Damn it!

NO WONDER I GOT SOME GOOD WHUMP FOR MY SHEPPYKINS! THEY KILLED THE SHOW FROM THE GET GO! I FEEL SO VIOLATED! THIS SUCKS! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THIS HAS TICKED ME OFF! YES! I SIGNED THE PETITION! HELL, AT LEAST LET US GET MORE THAN JUST ONE 88 MIN MOVIE ! GIVE US S6 AND THEN GIVE US SGA MOVIES! THE HELL WITH THE SGU!

A 2 hour movie! Big Damn deal! That Scifi is going to air first! OH, but wait, it won't be 2 hrs. It's only 88 mins. But, in Scfi's case, it's only really 30 mins to them!! They don't frickin' care! They both know that they are to be getting money off SGA from dvd release!

After they fun ducked up and came up with a 'lover out the blue' for Teyla, the show was lost for me. Who the freak cares what the hell they did on SG1 in the first place! I didn't watch that damn show! They could've have done so much better with story line! IT SUCKS!! That is what you get when you really do not have any women doing any writing for you and if and when they did use them, they screwed them up and did what they wanted with the story line!!

JESUS! ELFIE IS NOT A HAPPY ELF AT ALL! THIS IS CRAP! THEY SCREWED ALL OF US OVER! NO WONDER BRAD WRIGHT WAS COMIC CON! SO, HE CAN PROMOTE HIS NEW BABY AND SCREW THE OTHER UP THE REAR! THEY HAD NO INTENTION FROM THE GET GO TO RENEW SGA FOR A 6TH SEASON AT ALL! NOW WONDER SCIFI HAS BEEN SHOWING THE PROMOS MORE AND SPOILING EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GH, EUREKA, SCARE TACTICS, OR SANCTUARY!

Y'ALL SUCK!

AT LEAST JT CAN LIVE IN FANFIC! EVEN THOUGH, THAT THEY ONLY SPENT LIKE ALMOST 4 YRS ON IT AND THEN FUN DUCK IT UP WITH THE CRAPPY STORY LINE! NOW, WE KNOW WHY BECKETT AND WEIR WERE KILLED OFF! THEY HAD TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP THE NEW SHOW!

Good rant Elf... I know how you feel but strangley I saw this coming... I knew by the way Brad Wright spoke about SGU at comic con that it was going to happen soon... it does seem incredulous that they would cancel a very popular show that is doing very well and has a huge loyal following for the unknown.

I am at the end of the road with Stargate now.. I have been a fan since the first SG1 movie but nothing caught my attention like SGA did... I have no interest in anything else in the franchise... it was the characters on SGA that drew me in and there are .. Sheppard/Teyla/Ronon and Rodney... none of the others captured my attention the way these four did and I've no problem with admitting that Weir and Keller never engaged me.. but we all like different things and it shouldnt make any difference if someone doesnt like the same characters as others do.

So I wont be watching SGU.. this is purely because I cant be bothered getting dragged into another show and investing any more of my time in Stargate only to be disappointed at the whim of the ptb.... I have no interest in getting to know these characters as they will never replace the characters from SGA for me.. I honestly dont think I could ever become as invested in a show again.

As to JT ... I really dont expect anything from the writers anymore and I will never hang around like the S/J fans have for over 11 years awaiting confirmation.. I dont need the ptb to give it me for me to believe that JT are the most amazing couple on SGA and will always be for me irrespective how dreadfully they have been treated and tossed aside to force feed us this pathetic Kanaan story. If the writers have to re write previous seasons to try and get us to believe in this drivel then they have really done something wrong.

But I'm going to take as much enjoyement out of the remaining episodes as I can and will savour any nice team moments we have in store for us and who knows what the ptb will do with JT and hopefully Brad Wright did mean it when he said they still intended to explore JT before the end of the season.

Lots of hugs to my fellow JT'ers and its been a pleasure to be part of this wonderful part of the SGA fandom..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Good rant Elf... I know how you feel but strangley I saw this coming... I knew by the way Brad Wright spoke about SGU at comic con that it was going to happen soon... it does seem incredulous that they would cancel a very popular show that is doing very well and has a huge loyal following for the unknown.

I am at the end of the road with Stargate now.. I have been a fan since the first SG1 movie but nothing caught my attention like SGA did... I have no interest in anything else in the franchise... it was the characters on SGA that drew me in and there are .. Sheppard/Teyla/Ronon and Rodney... none of the others captured my attention the way these four did and I've no problem with admitting that Weir and Keller never engaged me.. but we all like different things and it shouldnt make any difference if someone doesnt like the same characters as others do.

So I wont be watching SGU.. this is purely because I cant be bothered getting dragged into another show and investing any more of my time in Stargate only to be disappointed at the whim of the ptb.... I have no interest in getting to know these characters as they will never replace the characters from SGA for me.. I honestly dont think I could ever become as invested in a show again.

As to JT ... I really dont expect anything from the writers anymore and I will never hang around like the S/J fans have for over 11 years awaiting confirmation.. I dont need the ptb to give it me for me to believe that JT are the most amazing couple on SGA and will always be for me irrespective how dreadfully they have been treated and tossed aside to force feed us this pathetic Kanaan story. If the writers have to re write previous seasons to try and get us to believe in this drivel then they have really done something wrong.

But I'm going to take as much enjoyement out of the remaining episodes as I can and will savour any nice team moments we have in store for us and who knows what the ptb will do with JT and hopefully Brad Wright did mean it when he said they still intended to explore JT before the end of the season.

Lots of hugs to my fellow JT'ers and its been a pleasure to be part of this wonderful part of the SGA fandom..
            Very well said blue.....You ain't gonna leave us are you
            sigpic

Comment

Very well said blue.....You ain't gonna leave us are you
              *starts to cry at the thought of Blue and Elfie leaving us* Even Shep and Teyla are mad about this just look at them!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                Maybe and it might be a small maybe... but the comment on JT on comic con...did they maybe suspect something like this since hell well they might have been the one to push it to it in any case.. it might be such a tiny thing ,,but since it seems they where the ones to even have a thing in this decision that the comment had underlying meaning... oh well maybe it's just me trying to grasp at any hope there is left...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Maybe and it might be a small maybe... but the comment on JT on comic con...did they maybe suspect something like this since hell well they might have been the one to push it to it in any case.. it might be such a tiny thing ,,but since it seems they where the ones to even have a thing in this decision that the comment had underlying meaning... oh well maybe it's just me trying to grasp at any hope there is left...
                  *tries to grasp at very short straw*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Hmmmm..... are wraith lactose intolerant?
                    I think they are, I don't know what they drink. Or maybe they're just allergic to StarShmucks....(I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm GLAD it's closing down some of it's stores, some good has come out of this crappy economy!!)

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I think this is the press release.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sounds like Brad and Robert helped with this push.
                    *******S!!!

Luv hun

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    I made this its Not as Good as Leas Mind you but i just had to do it http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/Save.jpg
                    sweet!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    HERE HERE!! *bangs a mug on a table (and breaks thetable)*

But remember guys, there is always Mine and Lemmings reality wherein Atlantis is only still a few years old (no baby in the city yet unless you count my kittens.... And Lemmings extended family.....)
                    Ah, our little realites.....so refreshing!

OK, here's a rant. (a short one).
                    Spoiler:
                    I go on to Facebook to see if I can get my friend to join the Save SGA group and in exchange I'll join a Twilight group. I got the rudest anwser and I *really* wanna cry!! How could someone who is supposed to be your friend be that rude towards you?!?!

As for the movies. Can we AT LEAST get them into theaters?
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Don't forget Ghost Hunters, ECW, and oh yeah Scare Tactics! That's greaaat scifi!

Dr Who is on PBS? Never knew that! What day and time?

Well, I've had the Sci-fi channel for about two months now...so I stopped watching it on PBS, but it used to air Friday nights at 9 and also sometimes at 10.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

feel free to snurch
                      Consider it snurched! Thank you.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I couldn't watch it even if I wanted to (which I don't cos the concept sound pants) because everytime I saw it I would know it was the reason we don't have SGA! I want it to burn in hell

I got the impression it was down to Brad and Robert too Sci! Whenever I picture my hatred at the moment I see Brad Wright, not on purpose but thats what's in my head

It's the principle of the thing. In my mind, SGU is at fault.
                      And, yeah, I think a lot about BW...

Just to say I ll have post all My Birthday Gifts ive made Early as I have just put a Deposit down on a House today so After Next week ill be without Internet Computer everything as ill have to get it Transferred over and thatll take a week pus they wont put my Broadband on till 7 days after ive had it turned off in the Property im moving out of so ill really miss the Thread
                      Congratulations on the new house! How exciting!

It's not much, but I did this.

Wonderful Sci!!
                      sigpic

Comment

so, i do my weekly pass through and I see that horrid thread about SGA being cancelled, and some other show Stargate Universe in the works...WTH....

Blue, i agree with all you said...very well said also.

Elfie, I feel you girl...when I found out I just wanted to punch something.

I can't even put into coherent words what I think. It seems like a hopeless situation since they've already made their decisions. But really what were they thinking???? Sci-fi is filled with a bunch of reality tv crap [no offense to anyone who watches them] that I really only switch it to that channel on Tuesdays to watch Eureka [which is don't think i'll be doing anymore] and Fridays for SGA [which I've actually skipped hanging out with friends to watch!!!]---So guess that's the end of that.

As some of you guys said, I just want Shep/Teyla confirmation, atleast then I'll be left happy to some aspect.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

*tries to grasp at very short straw*
                          Yeah I know *lol*

But all in all I don't think my love for JT will ever end... I've seen the chemistry and nothing can take that away from me... and I'll have the DVD's to check out...pics of them,, my videos and all other videos I've come across... guess that will be the million dollar question... will I be able to find the insperation to keep making my JT and John videos...yes I will have 5 seasons to work with and any movies they will come out with since well from the sound of it seems they are pushing for more then one or in all that is how Atlantis will exist..as movies... who knows what the plans are...I would have loved to have it on for alteast a few more seasons...but if they don't change their minds or give in to fan pressure then I geuss in the end I take what I can get... who knows what the actors will do after this..and the question will I watch it... so I'll hand on to what ever I can get with them as these characters I've come to love... Now I've seen most of Joe's work so maybe I'll still be him loyal but who knows...even though he is awesome I can't watch a sucky show even if he is on... but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it I guess...

Yes I'm angry as hell...I'm dissapointed... I'm pissed beyond belief... but in the end,...I have 5 seasons to keep watching how many times I want to on my DVD's ... I have the magazines to browse through...I got tons of pics of them to check out on my comp...I have fan fics saved to read and hopefully the SGA world will keep on living in fan fics.. and I'll have my own videos and all other videos I've seen... and then there will be movies... it's never going to be the same as a season.. but if I can still have a piece of Atlantis in the future I will hang on to it and keep my hope for JT... no matter what they will live on in my heart
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Yeah I know *lol*

But all in all I don't think my love for JT will ever end... I've seen the chemistry and nothing can take that away from me... and I'll have the DVD's to check out...pics of them,, my videos and all other videos I've come across... guess that will be the million dollar question... will I be able to find the insperation to keep making my JT and John videos...yes I will have 5 seasons to work with and any movies they will come out with since well from the sound of it seems they are pushing for more then one or in all that is how Atlantis will exist..as movies... who knows what the plans are...I would have loved to have it on for alteast a few more seasons...but if they don't change their minds or give in to fan pressure then I geuss in the end I take what I can get... who knows what the actors will do after this..and the question will I watch it... so I'll hand on to what ever I can get with them as these characters I've come to love... Now I've seen most of Joe's work so maybe I'll still be him loyal but who knows...even though he is awesome I can't watch a sucky show even if he is on... but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it I guess...

Yes I'm angry as hell...I'm dissapointed... I'm pissed beyond belief... but in the end,...I have 5 seasons to keep watching how many times I want to on my DVD's ... I have the magazines to browse through...I got tons of pics of them to check out on my comp...I have fan fics saved to read and hopefully the SGA world will keep on living in fan fics.. and I'll have my own videos and all other videos I've seen... and then there will be movies... it's never going to be the same as a season.. but if I can still have a piece of Atlantis in the future I will hang on to it and keep my hope for JT... no matter what they will live on in my heart
                            Yes i hear ya......I won't give up on JT just yet...

Jumper posted this in the compliments thread a minute ago..JM's blog
                            sigpic

Comment

Im not sure within the Next two weeks but ill let you Know Hun but in the Meantime Ill be Online this weekend till i know offically when im off
                              Ok hun.

I'm not going to be here Friday and Sat. night.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              Don't let them scare ya, Camy isn't that bad. Then again, I've never incurred her wrath. She won't be mad at anyone here, just TPTB.

I have my lightsaber aimed at them.

I like it. I might make one if I can come up with any idea.
                              Thanks Padme.

I made this its Not as Good as Leas Mind you but i just had to do it http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/Save.jpg
                              I think it's awesome.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Fab Sci!

Great Donna, and good luck with your house

*grabs Elfie in huuuuuge hug* We'll sock it to 'em!!!
                              Thanks Cazz

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              *******S!!!

I know hun.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Well, I've had the Sci-fi channel for about two months now...so I stopped watching it on PBS, but it used to air Friday nights at 9 and also sometimes at 10.

Consider it snurched! Thank you.

It's the principle of the thing. In my mind, SGU is at fault.
                              And, yeah, I think a lot about BW...

Congratulations on the new house! How exciting!

Wonderful Sci!!
                              Thanks CC

Yes i hear ya......I won't give up on JT just yet...

Jumper posted this in the compliments thread a minute ago..JM's blog
                              Thanks Linda.

It seems that they were preparing themselve for this for awhile, but it still doesn't make me feel better that they are doing this.

If Elf got that mad, I hate to see Camy.

I'm staying out of the way.

Comment

If Elf got that mad, I hate to see Camy.

I'm staying out of the way.
                                Me too sci...Me too

Well i'm off to bed now i guess....Maybe i'll wake up and realise this was just all a nightmare
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X