John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Nice.....hehe....Let's get Ronon on our side...Oh and Teyla....They will not mess with us then
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Just to say I ll have post all My Birthday Gifts ive made Early as I have just put a Deposit down on a House today so After Next week ill be without Internet Computer everything as ill have to get it Transferred over and thatll take a week pus they wont put my Broadband on till 7 days after ive had it turned off in the Property im moving out of so ill really miss the Thread
      Ok hun. I'm sure they won't mind. When are you officially off line?
      OT
      Spoiler:
      I won't be able to come on tonight. I have a school thing for Alex tonight.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      So I take it Camy hasn't been on yet and doesn't know. When she finally does, the excrimate will hit the ocillator.

Oh I know.
      Be afraid... Be very afraid.

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      Yay, Donna! And yes, Padme, certainly sounds that way. -has never faced the wrath of Camy and is still struggling to find something to hide in/behind/under/on-

Maybe a fallout shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Nice.....hehe....Let's get Ronon on our side...Oh and Teyla....They will not mess with us then
        Thanks Linda.

BBL guys.

Comment

See ya Lea!
          --Kate

Comment

Ok hun. I'm sure they won't mind. When are you officially off line?
            OT
            Spoiler:
            I won't be able to come on tonight. I have a school thing for Alex tonight.

Oh I know.
            Be afraid... Be very afraid.

Maybe a fallout shelter.
            Im not sure within the Next two weeks but ill let you Know Hun but in the Meantime Ill be Online this weekend till i know offically when im off
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks Linda.

BBL guys.
              Bye Hun

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                Yay, Donna! And yes, Padme, certainly sounds that way. -has never faced the wrath of Camy and is still struggling to find something to hide in/behind/under/on-
                Don't let them scare ya, Camy isn't that bad. Then again, I've never incurred her wrath. She won't be mad at anyone here, just TPTB.

Not Just that shell have her Bat aimed at Mgm and Scifi and anyone else thats involved with the Cancellation
                I have my lightsaber aimed at them.

It's not much, but I did this.

I like it. I might make one if I can come up with any idea.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Don't let them scare ya, Camy isn't that bad. Then again, I've never incurred her wrath. She won't be mad at anyone here, just TPTB.
                  Yeah....But i wouldn't wanna get in her way *stands as close to the wall as humanly possible*
                  sigpic

Comment

-joins Linda until she finds somewhere- Got any lead-lined refrigerators? -had an Indiana Jones moment-
                    sigpic

Comment

I made this its Not as Good as Leas Mind you but i just had to do it

Comment

Very nice Donna....I still can't make nuthin...PSP still won't freakin work
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice, I like way Muchly!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sorry for the venting guys! But, right now, I don't care!

Spoiler:
                            Well ya'll, I can't say that I am surprised that they cancelled my SGA! I had the feeling as they announced SGU, that SGA was gone! Both parties (MGM,Scifi) are to blame! Eureka sucks! DAMN IT! I am so not happy about this! The only reason that they have more viewers is the fact that they promote the hell of it! WHICH they have NEVER done with SGA! Give me a break! The Degree commericals with the bogus products for sale are frickin' promos for Eureka with a website for Eureka! Scifi SUCKS, MGM SUCKS! Yes, I live in the US, but, they really do not promote SGA at all outside of the Scifi network at all! They even promote Eureka on all of there channels! Oh, and by the way, the only reason I even watched Burn Notice was because Micheal Shanks was on it last week, if not, the show sucks!

Now, we all know that JT is dead in the water! They are never going to exist! I hope SGU and Sanctuary both suck and are cancelled! They ruined SGA when they put AT on the show in the first place. Then, JS as Keller, who sucks! She's annoying! They should have never have screwed around with Beckett in the first place!! I know right now I am venting and all of you have to bear the brunt of it! But, I love SGA! And, they should give a 6th season Damn it!

NO WONDER I GOT SOME GOOD WHUMP FOR MY SHEPPYKINS! THEY KILLED THE SHOW FROM THE GET GO! I FEEL SO VIOLATED! THIS SUCKS! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THIS HAS TICKED ME OFF! YES! I SIGNED THE PETITION! HELL, AT LEAST LET US GET MORE THAN JUST ONE 88 MIN MOVIE ! GIVE US S6 AND THEN GIVE US SGA MOVIES! THE HELL WITH THE SGU!

A 2 hour movie! Big Damn deal! That Scifi is going to air first! OH, but wait, it won't be 2 hrs. It's only 88 mins. But, in Scfi's case, it's only really 30 mins to them!! They don't frickin' care! They both know that they are to be getting money off SGA from dvd release!

After they fun ducked up and came up with a 'lover out the blue' for Teyla, the show was lost for me. Who the freak cares what the hell they did on SG1 in the first place! I didn't watch that damn show! They could've have done so much better with story line! IT SUCKS!! That is what you get when you really do not have any women doing any writing for you and if and when they did use them, they screwed them up and did what they wanted with the story line!!

JESUS! ELFIE IS NOT A HAPPY ELF AT ALL! THIS IS CRAP! THEY SCREWED ALL OF US OVER! NO WONDER BRAD WRIGHT WAS COMIC CON! SO, HE CAN PROMOTE HIS NEW BABY AND SCREW THE OTHER UP THE REAR! THEY HAD NO INTENTION FROM THE GET GO TO RENEW SGA FOR A 6TH SEASON AT ALL! NOW WONDER SCIFI HAS BEEN SHOWING THE PROMOS MORE AND SPOILING EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GH, EUREKA, SCARE TACTICS, OR SANCTUARY!

Y'ALL SUCK!

AT LEAST JT CAN LIVE IN FANFIC! EVEN THOUGH, THAT THEY ONLY SPENT LIKE ALMOST 4 YRS ON IT AND THEN FUN DUCK IT UP WITH THE CRAPPY STORY LINE! NOW, WE KNOW WHY BECKETT AND WEIR WERE KILLED OFF! THEY HAD TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP THE NEW SHOW!
                            Last edited by Elflinn; 21 August 2008, 02:02 PM.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Very nice Donna....I still can't make nuthin...PSP still won't freakin work
                              Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Nice, I like way Muchly!
                              Thanks Linda and Tey .

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Sorry for the venting guys! But, right now, I don't care!

Spoiler:
                                Well ya'll, I can't say that I am surprised that they cancelled my SGA! I had the feeling as they announced SGU, that SGA was gone! Both parties (MGM,Scifi) are to blame! Eureka sucks! DAMN IT! I am so not happy about this! The only reason that they have more viewers is the fact that they promote the hell of it! WHICH they have NEVER done with SGA! Give me a break! The Degree commericals with the bogus products for sale are frickin' promos for Eureka with a website for Eureka! Scifi SUCKS, MGM SUCKS! Yes, I live in the US, but, they really do not promote SGA at all outside of the Scifi network at all! They even promote Eureka on all of there channels! Oh, and by the way, the only reason I even watched Burn Notice was because Micheal Shanks was on it last week, if not, the show sucks!

Now, we all know that JT is dead in the water! They are never going to exist! I hope SGU and Sanctuary both suck and are cancelled! They ruined SGA when they put AT on the show in the first place. Then, JS as Keller, who sucks! She's annoying! They should have never have screwed around with Beckett in the first place!! I know right now I am venting and all of you have to bear the brunt of it! But, I love SGA! And, they should give a 6th season Damn it!

NO WONDER I GOT SOME GOOD WHUMP FOR MY SHEPPYKINS! THEY KILLED THE SHOW FROM THE GET GO! I FEEL SO VIOLATED! THIS SUCKS! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THIS HAS TICKED ME OFF! YES! I SIGNED THE PETITION! HELL, AT LEAST LET US GET MORE THAN JUST ONE 88 MIN MOVIE ! GIVE US S6 AND THEN GIVE US SGA MOVIES! THE HELL WITH THE SGU!

A 2 hour movie! Big Damn deal! That Scifi is going to air first! OH, but wait, it won't be 2 hrs. It's only 88 mins. But, in Scfi's case, it's only really 30 mins to them!! They don't frickin' care! They both know that they are to be getting money off SGA from dvd release!

After they fun ducked up and came up with a 'lover out the blue' for Teyla, the show was lost for me. Who the freak cares what the hell they did on SG1 in the first place! I didn't watch that damn show! They could've have done so much better with story line! IT SUCKS!! That is what you get when you really do not have any women doing any writing for you and if and when they did use them, they screwed them up and did what they wanted with the story line!!

JESUS! ELFIE IS NOT A HAPPY ELF AT ALL! THIS IS CRAP! THEY SCREWED ALL OF US OVER! NO WONDER BRAD WRIGHT WAS COMIC CON! SO, HE CAN PROMOTE HIS NEW BABY AND SCREW THE OTHER UP THE REAR! THEY HAD NO INTENTION FROM THE GET GO TO RENEW SGA FOR A 6TH SEASON AT ALL! NOW WONDER SCIFI HAS BEEN SHOWING THE PROMOS MORE AND SPOILING EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GH, EUREKA, SCARE TACTICS, OR SANCTUARY!

Y'ALL SUCK!

AT LEAST JT CAN LIVE IN FANFIC! EVEN THOUGH, THAT THEY ONLY SPENT LIKE ALMOST 4 YRS ON IT AND THEN FUN DUCK IT UP WITH THE CRAPPY STORY LINE! NOW, WE KNOW WHY BECKETT AND WEIR WERE KILLED OFF! THEY HAD TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP THE NEW SHOW!

Oh Elf Hun we know how you are feeling they must not have had any intention of Renewing it But at Least theres Hope for Movies at least I Know its not the Same but its better than not having Atlantis at all and Jt i just hope all the Cast is Available to do the Movies and More if they do them and that they Carry on the Jt Love im not Giving Up on them Yet as long as they are definatley Doing the Movies that still Means Jt i hope and theres still the Rest of Season 5 to Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X