Tey
    Yappi
    SCi
    TF
    Albino
    Donna
    Cazz

Prompt; Pirates and Prophecies

Currently part one is being worked on at this time, at least until such time as my mind locks up for the night (next hour or so)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
      Telekineticforceblast writes: “Question regarding “Ghost in the Machine”:

are they just going to leave her out there?”

Answer: Yep.

Belouchi writes: “1. So including Dr.Weir there were only 9 surviving replicators aboard that aurora class ship at the end of BAMSR? I would imagine a ship like that would contain more.

2. Will their Aurora class ship that we see grounded on the planet where they meditated ever gonna be found and used by our heroes or will it be forgotten just like the TRIA?”

Answers: 1. Only 9. Although it could have held more, they were the only survivors. 2. We don’t have access to that particular ship. As for the Tria, it’s not forgotten - only inactive.

Shawna Buchanan writes: “Why is it that the good guys are such pricks?”

Answer: The Atlantis expedition is asked just that question (more or less) in season 5’s Inquisition.

Tina writes: “…the hardest thing to accept is why the team were even forgiving of the “new” Weir, considering how close she had come to destroying Atlantis…”

Answer: First of all, she was not the one threatening Atlantis. It was the other replicators. And while she may have been indirectly responsible for what happened, she didn’t have an active hand in attempting to sink the city. Secondly, whether or not Sheppard and the team actually fully trusted her is open to debate. In an early draft of the script, Weir doesn’t know what lies on the other side of the gate and steps through trusting our team. The fact that she sends the message back, all clear, in that case I thought made her sacrifice all the more poignant.

Tina also writes: “Teyla told her friend, I think the episode was Sunday, that she had a crush on someone from Atlantis and hoped he would make a move. But we are now to believe that Teyla at the same time also had a sparkle in her eye for Kanaan.”

Answer: People aren’t as simplistic as that. They can have their eye on someone without realizing that their love of their life could be right under their noses the whole time. I have many friends who ended up marrying a good friend in whom they’d hitherto shown no romantic interest.

MrsB108 writes: “1)Are there any mystical/magical elements to any of the storylines this year?

2)Do Teyla and Kanan have any serious issues coming up between them?”

Answer: 1) Nope. 2) Again - nope.

Congrats Ninja on 10,000!!!
      Well, these writers have definitely kept twisting that knife into our JT hearts this season.

Spoiler:
      I'm sure that he ment that she had her eye on John but the love of her life is Kanaan. Although it can be read the other way and Kanaan was the guy she had her eye on but the love of her life is right under her nose meaning John but the way this season is turning out, i'm sure he was refering to Kanaan. So stupid.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Is it very bad that I dind't watch Search and rescue tonight??
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Oh bad gater......Wait till i send Shep on you..........No wait,that's not much of a punishment!
          sigpic

Comment

Alrighty MGM has posted their promo on The Shrine so I'm putting up my link in complete for the new epi...

*NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Shrine airing August 22.
            MGM Promo
            http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=145
            SciFi promo
            http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285078
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Oh bad gater......Wait till i send Shep on you..........No wait,that's not much of a punishment!
              Todd perhaps?? or why not Todds Mom?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Todd perhaps?? or why not Todds Mom?
                hmm good idea....*taps chin*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Alrighty MGM has posted their promo on The Shrine so I'm putting up my link in complete for the new epi...

*NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

MGM Promo
                  SciFi promo
                  Thanks Nina.

I hope you guys can help.

I remember an interview or something where it was recently said they were considering making John the dad, but some of the writers disagreed and so on. Does any one remember this and know where to find it.

It's driving me nuts.
                  Last edited by scifan; 19 August 2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

*NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

MGM Promo
                    SciFi promo
                    Thank you Nina.
                    sigpic

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm excited about "The Little Mermaid: Ariels Beginings" movie. Anybody else? *iz a sucker 4 Disney.*
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Well, these writers have definitely kept twisting that knife into our JT hearts this season.

Spoiler:
                        I'm sure that he ment that she had her eye on John but the love of her life is Kanaan. Although it can be read the other way and Kanaan was the guy she had her eye on but the love of her life is right under her nose meaning John but the way this season is turning out, i'm sure he was refering to Kanaan. So stupid.
                        It makes no sense that they give us an episode like Search and Rescue with a blatant and clear confession of John's true feelings and then this! I agree with Steph. I think the writers are trying to explain and keep Teyla in character for the audience. I've mention that this is what I have to see to continue believing that this is the Teyla that I know.

I've mentioned this a gizzillion times here, but when Rachel was answering questions in thescifiworld.net site I had asked her if she believed that Teyla would be the type to have a one nighter or that she would be more the once and forever type of girl. And she replied something to the nature that when Teyla chooses her mate, it will be forever and the only thing that would keep her from him is death itself.

That is also the Teyla that I know. So, unfortunately it means no John for now. But until I read that Kanan is becoming recurring or full cast....I won't give up hope, just wait till this hurricane passes, with a real sad heart.
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight everyone

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                            hi everyone............ hows everyone doing?
                            Tired. Good, but tired.

*NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

MGM Promo
                            SciFi promo
                            Can't wait!!!!
                            Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm excited about "The Little Mermaid: Ariels Beginings" movie. Anybody else? *iz a sucker 4 Disney.*
                            OT-
                            Spoiler:
                            Are you kidding me? heck yeah!! *iz also a sucker for Disney * but only for the classic Disney... none of this Hannah Montana/miley crap.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Goodnight everyone
                            G'night Lea!!! *hugs* Sweet Sheyla Dreams....
                            --Kate

Comment

Hi Everyone - just got back from a trip to the Smokey Mnts. of Tennessee with 20 members of my family. Thought I'd check in on all of the posts I missed. My daughter, MMikayla began having a haedacyhe from the moment she stepped off thye \\\\
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Yes

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X