• Show
Clear All

Maff - It's nice to see you again...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Hey Well i'm here now...I had um something to take care off

Yep,and it's dealt with...Hopefully....*runs and hides from the mods and sparkys*

You don't wanna know

Oh and thanks for the congrats y'all
      I see that and I missed what you posted. I added my POV too.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Thanks for the links to the pics...

The Shrine
      Spoiler:
      Good to see alsmost all pics that has John in them there is Teyla right there beside him... and *lol* guess he went and got himself a bigger gun this time again

I thought the same thing

Thanks for that ...will go up on my official link post in a moment...
      I like those pics too.
      And NP

Thanks for the links Nina.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      It seems so I hope too

ITA on The Shrine Thanks for the links

Comment

Hey Linda Happy 10000 Post!!
        Good Job..now your really making it hard for me to catch up!
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Whaddup maff!!!
          Well you know the usual, just thought I'd pop in and pour my scorn for that infamous scene in GitM. I still liked this eppy but maybe just maybe they should have thrown that on the cutting room floor.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Maff - It's nice to see you again...
          Nice to be seen Nina.
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Hi everyone..
            just ambled on in to give my take on GitM

Spoiler:
            I loved it and I hated it!

You know kudos to Fran for pulling off a reasonable Weir like character. I loved Rodney but then that is a going theme for me. I love that Woosley got stuck and the Jumper banged into the gate.

Not happy about the lack of Ronon and look how everyone ignored him. Then the really big uggghhh (nearly made me show that insolent finger to my tv)..."sparkle in the eye" comment.. Ahh ... WHAT??? Now I know Weir is truly gone because Torri would never make such a pitiful comment. Or do they seriously need to change the lighting there in Atlantis cause people are seeing some strange things that are not even there. I mean Kanan and Teyla..has he even kissed her!!! I gag, I gag!!

I oh so hope that I never have to hear such a blatant fabrication ever again because as I said...I GAG!

As a Teyla fan you know I would of liked to actually see this so called relationship so that I wouldn't of bother to ship her with whom I see her have the most connection with.

*sigh*
            But hey How are you guys doing??
            Maff you're here ! How are you ? Yeah I know what you feel about GitM
            Spoiler:
            and from what I've read we aren't the only one even if I think I'm one of the more positive about this comment from Weir lol but Steph explains it so well If it hasn't been for the Weir storyline I wouldn't have catch so well with the ep but I think it was really well done. Nevertheless I really feel for the Weir fans I found it really sad and as a fan of the charcater I'm sure I would have been really deceived

As we spoke of Disney movies I thought to post this that I found I find it really well done. You are warned this has nothing to do with JT lol. Besides who is Princess Diana ? I can't believe it
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Ladies, I was planning on finishing as many season four quotes this week as possible since I start school monday, but I'm using a new laptop that doesn't have word yet so I can't. As soon as I get Word I will be back to doing them. I'll have all day Sunday after I move in on Saturday to do as many as possible.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Your welcome.

OMG, your right!

Wow, that is a lot of posts, congrats Linda!
                Yep it is...Thanks Padme!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I see that and I missed what you posted. I added my POV too.

I like those pics too.
                And NP

Thanks for the links Nina.

Yep the mods must have removed it...Not that i'm surprised.....Of course they'd never remove any sparky posts that are deemed derogatory now,would they

Hey Linda Happy 10000 Post!!
                Good Job..now your really making it hard for me to catch up!
                Thanks Maff....Yep you gotta start talking more
                sigpic

Comment

Well you know the usual, just thought I'd pop in and pour my scorn for that infamous scene in GitM. I still liked this eppy but maybe just maybe they should have thrown that on the cutting room floor.
                  Get your scorn on.

Hey you think you'll make any artwork in the near future dude?

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Just wanted to Post these 2 pics Jt Squee Teyla Helping John Double Squee

Spoiler:
                    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/005.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...anners/006.jpg
                    Now that def. deserves a nice healthy dose of squee!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Hey Maff! *hugs*
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Maff you're here ! How are you ? Yeah I know what you feel about GitM
                        Spoiler:
                        and from what I've read we aren't the only one even if I think I'm one of the more positive about this comment from Weir lol but Steph explains it so well If it hasn't been for the Weir storyline I wouldn't have catch so well with the ep but I think it was really well done. Nevertheless I really feel for the Weir fans I found it really sad and as a fan of the charcater I'm sure I would have been really deceived

As we spoke of Disney movies I thought to post this that I found I find it really well done. You are warned this has nothing to do with JT lol. Besides who is Princess Diana ? I can't believe it
                        Yes I am...nice to actually catch up with ya.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't know if I can find any positives in it but I hope someone can change my mind. I really hope they succeed too.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Yep it is...Thanks Padme!

Yep the mods must have removed it...Not that i'm surprised.....Of course they'd never remove any sparky posts that are deemed derogatory now,would they

Thanks Maff....Yep you gotta start talking more
                        Heya Linda,
                        Got it..Have ..to..talk..more..Wait a min, don't you mean type more

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Get your scorn on. http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...20digi_gif.gif

Hey you think you'll make any artwork in the near future dude?
                        http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...Right-SPOT.jpg
                        Ha! That pic resemble my exact expression!!

and two new artwork awaiting your perusal in the galleria.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Ahem....

Off Topic for Summer Games at Bejing.....
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm going to see Xue this coming friday! Finally she is coming home to Atlanta after nine years of just visiting us! AND did you guys watch the balance beam last night?? What a show! ALSO, am not going to be here on fri/sat much because I'm going to be at the closing cerimonies! with Xue then we are both coming back to here to Atlanta together onthe same flight! can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Hey Maff! *hugs*
                            (((Mega Hug)))

Hey TF
                            Spoiler:
                            How are you? So good to catch you on now. Have you been writing more or doing some more art lately?
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              Ladies, I was planning on finishing as many season four quotes this week as possible since I start school monday, but I'm using a new laptop that doesn't have word yet so I can't. As soon as I get Word I will be back to doing them. I'll have all day Sunday after I move in on Saturday to do as many as possible.
                              Take all your time is nice that you do all of this
                              Yes I am...nice to actually catch up with ya.
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't know if I can find any positives in it but I hope someone can change my mind. I really hope they succeed too.

Heya Linda,

Ha! That pic resemble my exact expression!!

and two new artwork awaiting your perusal in the galleria.
                              It's true everytime you were here I wasn't but now you're here
                              Spoiler:
                              Perhaps i don't know enough the notion of sparkle in her eyes but I really thnk it comes from Weir Teyla did nothing to proove the contrary and if Teyla and Kanaan are friends for so long it was normal that she spoke of him with Weir while in reunion. In fact it was perhaps the only athosians of who Weir could think it didn't came easily, it only came after Teyla said he was athosian.
                              I try to stick with this personnally I find less bad for the JT this remark than the lack of interaction in the 2 last eps and the last confrontation who lets me a bad feeling Hope it helps you
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Heya Linda,
                                Oh yeah har-dee-har... smart a.....Never mind
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X