Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    LOL!!
    I was wondering how you'd feel about posting your own Bday. Hee hee.
    It will be weird because my fav episodes/characters are nothing like anyone else's. LOL, at least it will give you guys some new episodes to focus on
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Hello everyone just stopping by for a minute i hope your all ok and that you are enjoying Season 5 it should start airing here on Skyone tomorrow i can't wait.

Well RL is still keeping me busy but luckily not as much as it was so i hope to stop by more often.

Oh and Linda i managed to make you some birthday presents sorry I'm really late with them and unfortunately they're not great
      Spoiler:

and here's two different versions of the same sig

Well i have to go now I'm on my sisters computer but unfortunately she doesn't like me using it much see you all soon.
      Very Nice Wl nice to see you on the Thread again
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Congrats on 10,000 posts Linda!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Congrats on 10,000 posts Linda!!!

Thank you *takes a bow*

Oh i got the Aladdin trilogy DVD's today........Yeah yeah i'm a sucker for Disney movies So sue me

*sigh* Now why can't real life be like that...A happy ending in the end!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Thank you *takes a bow*

Oh i got the Aladdin trilogy DVD's today........Yeah yeah i'm a sucker for Disney movies So sue me

Ooo, oo! I love Disney too The Lion King is my favourite! But I do love Aladdin Robin Williams is hilarious

'A whole new world' would be a good song for a JT vid

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Conrats Linda on your Milestone i was just wondering does anyone know if this Rumour is True i know its off topic i just have to ask ive read that the new Movie Twilight wont be coming to the uK till January 1st 2009

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Ooo, oo! I love Disney too The Lion King is my favourite! But I do love Aladdin Robin Williams is hilarious

'A whole new world' would be a good song for a JT vid

I love The lion king and Robin Williams is freakin hilarious as the genie....I was actually LOL at some of the genies antics...Beauty and the beast is and always will be my all time favourite though *sigh*

hmmm yes it would!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Conrats Linda on your Milestone i was just wondering does anyone know if this Rumour is True i know its off topic i just have to ask ive read that the new Movie Twilight wont be coming to the uK till January 1st 2009
                  Thanks Donna....Um dunno,not heard a thing about twilight!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Donna....Um dunno,not heard a thing about twilight!

Np I ws just asking as it looks an awesome Movie to watch and i love My Vampire Dramas always Have lol

Comment

Just wanted to Post these 2 pics Jt Squee Teyla Helping John Double Squee

Spoiler:

Comment

huh...I can't remember these scenes...Where are they from?
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/005.jpg[/IG]

[IG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/006.jpg[/IMG]
                          He's cut the hair! But oh so pretty.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            He's cut the hair! But oh so pretty.
                            if he cut the hair I woudn't been able to tell. But Teylas face is just priceless in the 2nd pic. "WTF?!?!?!"
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks for posting.

Looks like Zelenka on the floor in the front of pic 1.

Glad Teyla's making a come-back!

EDIT:
                              If anyone's interested, the SG MGM site's Behind the Scenes page has some awsome shots from filming the scene of the team on top of the Gate!
                              EDIT 2:
                              Spoiler:
                              THE CHEAT!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN A FULL GATE!!!!!!

I would post some of them, but my damn computer isn't letting me "Print Screen" for some nut-head reason.
                              Although I did make a set of icons from every single pic on the BTS page- unknowningly when trying to save the damn full pics!

EDIT 3:
                              For those interested,
                              Donna's posted pics- first look into "First Contact" [one of the Michael Shanks eps].
                              The blog I saw them on is messing with Firefox, so I wont post a link to it here.
                              Last edited by LandJrule; 18 August 2008, 07:07 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

huh...what...where.....

WOW.....And from such a quiet person too
                                What was that? I didn't quite hear you.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                It will be weird because my fav episodes/characters are nothing like anyone else's. LOL, at least it will give you guys some new episodes to focus on
                                Hee hee.
                                Cool. I love a challenge.

Thank you *takes a bow*

I have all three, but they are vhs. I'm just glad the boys are out of playing the same movies over and over again.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!
                                Where are these from?

I'm wondering the same thing Jodie.

Ok. I think I'm losing it because I swear Jodie had posted right after LJ.
                                Last edited by scifan; 18 August 2008, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X