Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Did you enjoy?
    I saved it for tomorrow, too late for me right now. But, I know I'm gonna love it!
    GW is giving me fits, soooooo slow, so I'm gonna sign off too.
    Goodnight everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Goodnight hun.
      Sweet JT dreams too.

I guess if I have too.

Goodnight Linda. Catch you whenever you decide to wake up.

Thanks for the caps I love the ones with John too.

Goodnight everyone.

I'm debating whether or not to post a question to JM about...
      GitM:
      Spoiler:
      Weir's comment to Teyla about her "special friend" vs the commentary for Sunday.
      Maybe tomorrow. I'm not sure.
      oh, you should ask that question...yes you should!
      sigpic

Comment

*shameless self promotion* If you like Batman, read my story "The Four Men Who Want Batman and the Woman Who Got Bruce Wayne." I quite like it
        off to read....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Hello

Thanks for these Donna, I'll check them out!

Yay! Another one.

Thanks for this, Linda.
          And you don't have to if you don't want to.

I agree. Aside from the little bits of spoilers that I've read....from the promo and the spoiler pics that I've seen...I think I'm gonna like this one.
          Hee hee.

Girl you are so fast and I'm so behind.

Thanks Donna for the links.
          Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          That's good to know!

Awww, that's such a good pic!!! Thanks for sharing
          Np
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everybody !
            Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            Hey everyone *hugs*

I um, wrote a fic that's mostly McKeller, but has a bit of JT in it too....
            Linky: I'm In The Way

On a sad note... has it just me, or have other people noticed the increasing amount of 'anti' threads? It's just... I don't mean to judge, but it seems a little too harsh if you ask me. What if one of our beloved Stargate actors came online and saw those threads? How would htat make them feel? I know it'd make me feel like a piece of crap.....

I'm just sayin'....
            Sweet I'll go read it
            I know what you mean.

I hope you're right. I hate rollercoaster rides when it comes to the stuff with JT.
            I know, everyone is so busy now.

Thanks MrsB for update.

ITA:
            Ok I maybe reaching here but...
            GitM
            Spoiler:

I noticed Teyla's look changed when Elizabeth said Kannan being the father and then when she said how Teyla looked when she was talking about her "special friend"
            Ok so here is where I'm stretching.
            "What if the "special friend" wasn't Kannan, but really John.

I'm also thinking that John caught himself with Weir because it was like getting to familar with her. Like they are having a normal convo and then he realizes who's he's talking to. I could be wrong though.

OT
            Spoiler:
            I was excited about Phelps too.

Congrats on your cousin's win.

NP Asgard
            Nicely said thoughts
            Thanks sadly I won't be busy but fortunately I will be here a lot more and ITA with your thought it's what I said but like I said I wasn't sure if I had dream it lol

Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn part 10
            Summary: He would do it for everyone who had ever cared for John Sheppard. It was the least he could offer.
            Characters: Teyla, John, Alfred, Bruce and Beckett
            Pairing: Teyla/John and Teyla/Bruce
            Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/51823.html
            Great can't wait to read it
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Short Interview with David Nykl i know its off topic but theres a cute pic of him and Rachelhttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...this_job.shtml
            Thanks Donna for the links great pics and she seems a lot like the day when she took the pics with her son. Ok perhaps it's only me lol
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            If anyone's interested Caps for GitM...I really did not enjoy capping this ep

Do i have to cap the shrine next week
            Thanks for the pics Linda you're awesome did you read my comment about GitM in the Rachel thread I thought it could have cheer you up
            You gotta do it Linda.
            Especially for the.... The Shrine:
            Spoiler:
            scene with them on the gate and JT next to each other.
            The Shrine
            Spoiler:
            Am I the only one thinking that perhaps when they are in the water they help each other ? I know they don't need help but for now I'll take anything lol

Goodnight hun.
            Sweet JT dreams too.

I guess if I have too.

Goodnight everyone.

GitM:
            Spoiler:
            Weir's comment to Teyla about her "special friend" vs the commentary for Sunday.
            I have a question
            Spoiler:
            I think I don't understood all of the debate so I'm not sure of what I will say but we know for proof that Shep was the guy in Sunday no ? I don't think the two are impossible I mean for sure she has respect and probably she likes a lot Kanaan he is her best friend and a long one and we know that Teyla really care for the one like this, almost like her family (Charrin ?) this is purely Weir comment and the reaction of teyla didn't really IMO approve what Weir said or at least meditate it.
            It doen't mean that the guy wasn't Shep all the contrary we know he wasn't athosian and after all we concluded that neither of them took the first step and with all that happened to her she decided that perhaps it was time to move on.
            I'm not sure to have understood it's why I ask the question ? At the same time I would really like to see his answer on something like this even if he almost answered it sometimes ago
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everybody !

Sweet I'll go read it

Thanks sadly I won't be busy but fortunately I will be here a lot more and ITA with your thought it's what I said but like I said I wasn't sure if I had dream it lol

Thanks Donna for the links great pics and she seems a lot like the day when she took the pics with her son. Ok perhaps it's only me lol

Thanks for the pics Linda you're awesome did you read my comment about GitM in the Rachel thread I thought it could have cheer you up

The Shrine
              Spoiler:
              Am I the only one thinking that perhaps when they are in the water they help each other ? I know they don't need help but for now I'll take anything lol

I have a question
              Spoiler:
              I think I don't understood all of the debate so I'm not sure of what I will say but we know for proof that Shep was the guy in Sunday no ? I don't think the two are impossible I mean for sure she has respect and probably she likes a lot Kanaan he is her best friend and a long one and we know that Teyla really care for the one like this, almost like her family (Charrin ?) this is purely Weir comment and the reaction of teyla didn't really IMO approve what Weir said or at least meditate it.
              It doen't mean that the guy wasn't Shep all the contrary we know he wasn't athosian and after all we concluded that neither of them took the first step and with all that happened to her she decided that perhaps it was time to move on.
              I'm not sure to have understood it's why I ask the question ? At the same time I would really like to see his answer on something like this even if he almost answered it sometimes ago

No actually you could be right Because its the same top she was wearing when she was Holding Caden
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

No actually you could be right Because its the same top she was wearing when she was Holding Caden
                It's what I thought lol and she seems a tny little tired as on the pics with her son but as I said this could be only me lol thanks
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  oh, you should ask that question...yes you should!
                  I just did Camy. I hope it gets awswered though.

Hi everybody !

Sweet I'll go read it

The Shrine
                  Spoiler:

I have a question
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't know it this will help hun, but...
                  Spoiler:
                  In the commentary for the episode Sunday, Martin Gero states that Teyla's crush was John, but in GitM they have it that Weir/Fran say that it was actually Kannnan. So, there's a big confusion there.

I'm not disputing that they were friends from childhood, but there are so many hint that says otherwise who her feelings were for. Even some of the other shippers were upset because of Martin G's comment.

I hope that helped hun.

And that's true that she did just that, she didn't want to wait any more and she moved on. So, the writers need to say that instead of being vague. It's not I would like to hear, but it's still an answer.
                  I hope that made sense.

Comment

I just did Camy. I hope it gets awswered though.

I don't know it this will help hun, but...
                    Spoiler:
                    In the commentary for the episode Sunday, Martin Gero states that Teyla's crush was John, but in GitM they have it that Weir/Fran say that it was actually Kannnan. So, there's a big confusion there.

I'm not disputing that they were friends from childhood, but there are so many hint that says otherwise who her feelings were for. Even some of the other shippers were upset because of Martin G's comment.

I hope that helped hun.

And that's true that she did just that, she didn't want to wait any more and she moved on. So, the writers need to say that instead of being vague. It's not I would like to hear, but it's still an answer.
                    I hope that made sense.
                    Teyla love interest
                    Spoiler:
                    Thanks a lot yeah but in fact my problem is in what there is an opposition between Sunday and what Weir said. I mean the two can go together I never thought that teyla would confide in Weir and apparently only Houston knew and she didn't say it was the guy but 'ah yes it's true you speak of him' while in Sunday it was clear that it was a love interest. I think my problem is I didn't understood all perhaps but I didn't thought that people will think tat she spoke of the same than in Sunday ?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Teyla love interest
                      Spoiler:
                      Thanks a lot yeah but in fact my problem is in what there is an opposition between Sunday and what Weir said. I mean the two can go together I never thought that teyla would confide in Weir and apparently only Houston knew and she didn't say it was the guy but 'ah yes it's true you speak of him' while in Sunday it was clear that it was a love interest. I think my problem is I didn't understood all perhaps but I didn't thought that people will think tat she spoke of the same than in Sunday ?

Teyla
                      Spoiler:
                      I know the two could go together and maybe that's what the writers are going for, but for those that heard the commentary, it's not really fair to use that. IMO.
                      Yeah, I never thought of Teyla being that open to Weir either.
                      To me, it makes more sense that Teyla started this realationship with Kannnan just prior to Missing. So, there is no way Weir would know before the Replicator's attack on Atlantis.

Comment

Goodnight everyone.

GitM:
                        Spoiler:
                        I woke up at half 9

Oh you should post that...Oh but wait,i see you already did

I have a question
                        Spoiler:
                        Yep i saw yer post

Well in sunday they confirmed on the commentary that her crush was John but in GitM
                        Spoiler:
                        Weir comments that she saw the sparkle in Teyla eye every time she spoke of Kanaan....Ok i am very confused and by the looks of it so is everyone else...When exactly did she see the sparkle,by the time Teyla admitted to anyone about Kanaan Weir was long gone and the relationship was relatively new so how did she know.....The look Teyla gives Weir after she says this is one of confusion and sceptisism!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yeah I thought that was odd for Weir to know about Kanaan...anyone else? I couldn't really see her confiding in Weir about him.

Comment

Well in sunday they confirmed on the commentary that her crush was John but in GitM
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir comments that she saw the sparkle in Teyla eye every time she spoke of Kanaan....Ok i am very confused and by the looks of it so is everyone else...When exactly did she see the sparkle,by the time Teyla admitted to anyone about Kanaan Weir was long gone and the relationship was relatively new so how did she know.....The look Teyla gives Weir after she says this is one of confusion and sceptisism!
                            I'm not confused, I'd just call it the writers making stuff up as they go along

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hokay This little scene here is for Linda Thios is what I have so far at least, but sadly this scene is for Flooded With Blackness (the blackhole story)

Spoiler:
                              John arrived in the briefing room, the city as a who;le was rocking about with the waves, which was odd. "Am I still dreaming or are we on rough water again?" He asked those present.

"No actually the city is rocking, we just brough in the rest of the people from the settlement. the waters rising pretty quick." Rodney said.

"Any idea why?" Caldwell asked.

"If this is anything like P3W-42I it means we got trouble." Rodney said.

"What kind of trouble?" John asked.

"A blackhole" Radek said.

"We got us a big problem." Rodney said ignoring Radek. "a really big problem."

"It's a blackhole" Radek repated.

"What exactly is the problem Rodney?" Weir asked.

"We got us...." Rodney said going back to his computer, allowing Radek to finish.

"... A blackhole." Radek said, everyone stared at the pair of technogeeks as if they were drunk.

"What?" Caldwell asked.

"Where?" John asked.

"How much time do we have?" Weir asked.

"Can ya give us a moment to think please?" Rodney said pointing a thumb to Radek to let him do the talking as Rodney went over things.

"Considering the time the water begain to rise last night around midught Atlantis Centeral time, the planets sun didn't exactly expand on itself, it rather more or less fell in on itself, thus causing the flooding." Radek said.

"Why water though? it's only been 12 hours since the water started to go up." Caldwell said.

"Which goes to show we are screwed." Rodney said. "look, the sun that this planet has bene in orbit of is just like a ZedPM, when it reachs max it goes dead, menaing blackhole."

"So what do we do?" Weir asked, looking to everyone, and noticing the looks Sheppard was throwing towards one of his teammates.

Teyla spoke first, "Is there a way to leave this planet before things get toorough in terms of the water?"

"There is the city is flyable yes. But where do we go? A Blackhole sucks in anything." Rodney said.

"We take the city out to the farthest planet of the system and wait in really far orbit. At least untillwecan think of what to do at least." John said thoughtfully.

"What are you thinking Col Sheppard?" Caldwell asked.

"Nothing right now sir" John answered lying through his teeth as he was in fact thinking of a certain Athosian woman at the time.

To Be Continued.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Teyla
                                Spoiler:
                                I know the two could go together and maybe that's what the writers are going for, but for those that heard the commentary, it's not really fair to use that. IMO.
                                Yeah, I never thought of Teyla being that open to Weir either.
                                To me, it makes more sense that Teyla started this realationship with Kannnan just prior to Missing. So, there is no way Weir would know before the Replicator's attack on Atlantis.
                                I woke up at half 9

Oh you should post that...Oh but wait,i see you already did

Yep i saw yer post

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah I thought that was odd for Weir to know about Kanaan...anyone else? I couldn't really see her confiding in Weir about him.
                                Teyla
                                Spoiler:
                                but in fact I don't see a contradiction in all of this. After all for me it's logic that the authors make Weir say this it confirms that they were friends for along time but it didn't mean that Weir mean 'yeah the love of your life' I believed it would have been a sparkle as Teylawith Charin but Weir tried her chance she wasn't sure it wasn't even the first name who came. It was a little as for the dream it's all in Weir not Teyla so for me it can go with what teyla said in Sunday that Shp was his crush and Weir discover that Teyla has a chils remember of the only one she could think that Teyla spoke of ?
                                Did it make sensne or not at all. Like I said I don't understod all so perhaps I didn't understood correctly but for me it didn't have a link with Sunday ? First of all because Weir said it and Teyla didn't confirm it.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X