John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    I get what you guys are saying. I konw that people have got the right to express what they feel, and that's great an all, but like it says in the bit in bold, if it's trash for no other reason than to trash for the fun of it, then i just don't get it.
    But whatever. I'm just gonna stay clear of them, that's all Thank guys, you all rock!
    I completely agree! Those people, I just don't get why they are part of fandom or why they watch the show at all

I originally thought all anti's were like that but after getting to know a few of them I have to say that they can be very articulate about their views and even though I often don't agree I can see their point. Also they know how to have a laugh and not take things to seriously or go over the top with their criticisms.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I came to post thishttp://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....36&postcount=1
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Short Interview with David Nykl i know its off topic but theres a cute pic of him and Rachelhttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...this_job.shtml
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          I think this describes all of us........
          Hee hee.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn part 10
          Summary: He would do it for everyone who had ever cared for John Sheppard. It was the least he could offer.
          Characters: Teyla, John, Alfred, Bruce and Beckett
          Pairing: Teyla/John and Teyla/Bruce
          Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/51823.html
          Girl you are so fast and I'm so behind.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Short Interview with David Nykl i know its off topic but theres a cute pic of him and Rachelhttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...this_job.shtml
          Thanks Donna for the links.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Girl you are so fast and I'm so behind.
            I know you are, squire!

I'm going slow as well!
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Cazz - where are ya girlll??? *hhhuuuuugggg*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                I completely agree! Those people, I just don't get why they are part of fandom or why they watch the show at all

I originally thought all anti's were like that but after getting to know a few of them I have to say that they can be very articulate about their views and even though I often don't agree I can see their point. Also they know how to have a laugh and not take things to seriously or go over the top with their criticisms.

That's good to know!
                Awww, that's such a good pic!!! Thanks for sharing
                --Kate

Comment

If anyone's interested Caps for GitM...I really did not enjoy capping this ep

Do i have to cap the shrine next week
                  sigpic

Comment

Cazz - where are ya girlll??? *hhhuuuuugggg*
                    Iz here! Fighting against my connection At the moment it says I haven't got one Oh well

Aay, greatest Scottish Olympian ever = Chris Hoy I love the fact that his gold medal event from the last Olympics was taken away so he just went and became world champion in three other events!

Comment

Iz here! Fighting against my connection At the moment it says I haven't got one Oh well

Aay, greatest Scottish Olympian ever = Chris Hoy I love the fact that his gold medal event from the last Olympics was taken away so he just went and became world champion in three other events!

We're nothing if not persistent!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Thanx for caps Linda! I actually think The Shrine will be better than we expect (I know Me= eternal optimist, You= eternal pessimist Hey, your Rodney and I'm Shep *ducks*) I'm much more concerned with two other eps than this one, at least we know Shep and Teyla are in the one

Comment

Thanx for caps Linda! I actually think The Shrine will be better than we expect (I know Me= eternal optimist, You= eternal pessimist Hey, your Rodney and I'm Shep *ducks*) I'm much more concerned with two other eps than this one, at least we know Shep and Teyla are in the one

No worries...And cazz....You'll like the caps at the end,John doing his little hop in the corridor I realised i didn't capture that bit so i went back and capped that scene again

Why thank you What heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am not Rodney thank you very much and i never ever want to be either

Shep and Teyla being in it is the only thing that's gonna make me watch this
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello

Thanks for these Donna, I'll check them out!

Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn part 10
                            Summary: He would do it for everyone who had ever cared for John Sheppard. It was the least he could offer.
                            Characters: Teyla, John, Alfred, Bruce and Beckett
                            Pairing: Teyla/John and Teyla/Bruce
                            Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/51823.html
                            Yay! Another one.

Thanks for this, Linda.
                            And you don't have to if you don't want to.

I agree. Aside from the little bits of spoilers that I've read....from the promo and the spoiler pics that I've seen...I think I'm gonna like this one.
                            sigpic

Comment

You gotta do it Linda.
                              Especially for the.... The Shrine:
                              Spoiler:
                              scene with them on the gate and JT next to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                Thanks for this, Linda.
                                And you don't have to if you don't want to.
                                But sci might not talk to me *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X