John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Hey! I got your other email. I'll get it back to you later tonight.
    Hee hee. NP. Take your time. I'm sorry that I didn't notice it earlier.
    Spoiler:
    It was a brain fart.

Are you excited about the ep tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee hee. NP. Take your time. I'm sorry that I didn't notice it earlier.
      Spoiler:
      It was a brain fart.

Are you excited about the ep tonight?
      LOL...

Spoiler:
      Yeah, I'm kind of nervous how they are going to handle to whole Elizabeth thing without it being painfully obvious that TH didn't want to come back.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        LOL...

Spoiler:
        Yeah, I'm kind of nervous how they are going to handle to whole Elizabeth thing without it being painfully obvious that TH didn't want to come back.
        Yeah, me too.
        Spoiler:
        I know this girl will try her best to mimic Elizabeth, but it won't be the same. IMO.

Otherwise, it doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Don't you every doubt yourself Steph.
          I loved it when Linda posted her TLM vid.
          I'm with her on this! Don't doubt yourself(which you always do), you do awesome work!

Linda, I saw your vid when it ran...love it, more so because of the Kansas song...Dust in the Wind!
          sigpic

Comment

Don't you every doubt yourself Steph.
            I loved it when Linda posted her TLM vid.
            Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Teyla's song is definitely NOT boring and don't forget your Teyla's Fight video too!. Oh and also your "Roaring Silence" is perfect as well. Definitley not too shippy. I can also think of your Secret Desires of Rodney McKay! and In the morning vid!. So you definitely have a lot of great videos that are not too shippy. My vids as well have some shippiness in them but i think a couple could pass as not too shippy lol.
            Again, I agree 100% and I agree with the choices that Mayra suggested. Many of the ones she listed are character pieces and the Rodney one is a must share...cracks me up everytime! And I would add The Journey to my list...one of my favs if for nothing else the song alone (but I really love that bottle coming through the gate)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Thanks!
              Spoiler:
              Somehow, I got an image of them knee-deep in mud, & just couldn't resist soaking our fav couple in it.
              'Somehow'

hhhhhmmmm, I wonder where you could have gotten that.........

*iz in the Ronon-lovin mood*

OT
              Spoiler:
              Peter Pan and Snow White got arrested at Disney World. Here's the article!!! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26213955/?GT1=43001
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Just a quick post and then I'm going to bed. I just noticed that we have 14 Lurkers.

Come on in and join the family.

G'night everyone.
                I'll catch you tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

I know this seems odd but, to be really truthful with you guys, I miss Weir , I look at it this way, = the Heart of Atlantis and = the Soul of Atlantis

Is this OK to post here? or am I signing my death warrant??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I missed Liz too. RepliFran did a wonderful job as Liz.

I really enjoyed the ep.
                    Spoiler:
                    Missed Teyla and Ronon though. Woolsey grew a backbone! Who knew!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      I know this seems odd but, to be really truthful with you guys, I miss Weir , I look at it this way, = the Heart of Atlantis and = the Soul of Atlantis

no, it's ok. i really miss elizabeth too.

spoilers for 'ghost in the machine'
                      Spoiler:
                      but we did get one little sheyla scene in there! when Teyla was telling Elizabeth/FRAN about her son, elizabeth thought it was John's for a second! that made me smile. the end of the ep made me tear up a little, but if Torri would've been playing Elizabeth, i would've been bawling though Michelle Morgan did do a great job as Elizabeth. when she was talking, it actually sounded like the way Elizabeth talked. i thought that it was a great eppie.
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

No I agree with you!
                        It was a beautiful ep and a wonderful tribute to Torri! I always liked Weir and Torri and I think the actress did a great job trying to convey her loyalty to both ideas but doing what she always did putting what she loved first - her home, Atlantis and willing to sacrifice to keep it safe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                          no, it's ok. i really miss elizabeth too.

spoilers for 'ghost in the machine'
                          Spoiler:
                          the end of the ep made me tear up a little, but if Torri would've been playing Elizabeth, i would've been bawling though Michelle Morgan did do a great job as Elizabeth. when she was talking, it actually sounded like the way Elizabeth talked. i thought that it was a great eppie.
                          I know, I wanted to bawl too! It was very moving.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                            I know, I wanted to bawl too! It was very moving.
                            it really was. it was just one of those great episodes.
                            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Woosley is OK for defacto leader, I can go with him, but can i actuially out and out write the guy on paper(wordpad?) not really no, not as leader but as IOA stooge yes I can. Weir is easy to write in a story, hell she is far easier to write then trying to role play as Carter, I just can't seem to write as her properly. Which is why in my Ascension War trilogy Weir is Leader of Atlantis and Carson is back as Head MD (the story was written before Sunday even happened so I'm going as a AU season three forwards with that story)

Then there is my newst series, that has even HAMMOND in it, (the series is called Stargate SG-1/Atlantis)Rodney finally figured out how to beat Texas Hold'em Poker at least in the nexk "episode" AND ontop of that there is plenty of whump, space battles AND our canon Pairing of John and Teyla!

But still i miss Weir, she was good, and made Atlantis what it was all about, in fact seasons one and two were most surly the best of the series thus far mostly because Weir was there AND each character had time in the sunlight! (screentime)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Came to post these links for the next 4 Episodes http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...is_next_.shtml
                                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...s_next_2.shtml
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X