John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Hey Y'all! I know that Sci does the fic links page but, you've to read this fic by none other than our own

AlbinoMonkeyC

Bones in the City
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3914953/...es_in_the_City

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
    I'll def check it out! Thanks!
    And I love your "Sweet JT Dreams" sig!!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Whoo Hoo 2500

For everyone
    Congrats on 2500!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Congrats on 2500 Maff!

Is everyone looking forward to GitM? I am

Woohoo! I am! Only 3 days left!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    MPs--Spoilers for DV
    More MPs from DV:
    These are brilliant!!!!!

Whaaaat?

Huh? Who are you and what did you do with Cazz???
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Y'all! I know that Sci does the fic links page but, you've to read this fic by none other than our own

AlbinoMonkeyC

Bones in the City

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
      awww, thank you, i'm blushing!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Doing a quick post, sorry i haven't been around much but been busy with a project.

Just wanted to say Congrats to Cazz and Maff for their milestones!!!!

Lets see how long it takes me to reach mine! LOL!.

also, loving the MP's YC!!!! you had me cracking up!!!...especially with the keller one!

Cazz i just read about the possible internship!!!. How cool!!!!. YAY!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Huh? Who are you and what did you do with Cazz???
          Who's Cazz?

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Thanx Mayra!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

MPs--Spoilers for DV

Spoiler:

And a bit anti-Keller (sorry ):

Spoiler:
            More MPs from DV:

Spoiler:

lol Love These
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              Just got a call from the lady at Warp! We're going for a coffee on either friday or monday (I don't like coffee but what they hey ) and she thinks they might have something for me in the next few weeks!!!

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ? I don't forget you (now I'm stuck with Celine Dion's song lol) I watchd Hancock don't know if someone saw it it was awesome
                http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBirthday Alerthttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Girlinabox's birthday is on August 25th.

Her favorite character is Teyla.

Her favorite scenes are the Carson/Rodney scene at the end of Sunday, the J/T scene at the end of Sunday, the Rodney/Jeannie hug scene at the end of McKay and Mrs. Miller, and the J/T hug scene in Doppleganger.

Her favorite kind of fics are friendship, comfort, humor or first kiss fics. Nothing too angsty.

Her favorite kind of artwork are banners and wallpapers.

So, let's have fun and celebrate!
                Sweet thanks for the update
                A quick hello and hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics!
                Hi Maff I can't say I enjoy the olypics it bothered me all day and besides we aren't good lol
                Hi Maff :

I'm loving the Olympics! We won our first women's gold in the pool for 40 years or something ridiculous like that

----------

I'm quite upset at the moment! I just got redded by someone I would have considered a friend for being immature! Never in my life have I been accused of being immature! I'm seriously considering putting this person on my ignore list (once I've figured out how that works ) I'm getting very angry
                CONGRATULATIONS for your woman's Gold until yesterday we didn't have one I didn't check for today lol
                Really wow I'm upset for you I can't really understand this system in fact
                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                This is OT
                Spoiler:
                Im very Shaky at the Moment as some Nice Person has just tried to Break into Our Property i called the police and what a fat lot of good that was as all they said is its a common thing and theres Nothing we could do and the person or persons that tried to break in left the evidence of what they smashed the Window with and they said they still couldn't do anything whats our Country coming to im just glad that my young ones were and are in bed [
                OT
                Spoiler:
                my poor I hope you feel better now it's horrible I hope you weren't too much frightened. I really understand your frustration we break my house two times and the house of my sister and the police do and sadly can do absolutely nothing I really hope you feel good HUGS

Okay I made a Conversion Wallie but its really Terrible thonly thing that is good on it is the Text and Lea did that Thanks very Much Hun
                You're really too hard on yourself I really love it
                You have every right to be, the police are useless at times She says despite the fact that my Mum and brother work for the police But obviously South Yorkshire Police are the best there is

My boss had a bad situation with the police lately... OT
                Spoiler:
                Her daughter's best friend went missing. This guy had post tramatic stress disorder from being in the army and his ex wouldn't let him see his kids but the police did nothing. Her daughter got a call from him and he was spouting nonsense, he though he was still in the war but did the police try to trace it... no, my boss went driving around looking for him! He turned up the next day at the police station, doused in petrol and with a lighter in his hand They managed to talk him down and had him sectioned. He's out of hospital now and rang my boss last week to say thank you for looking for him

Beautiful!
                this had to be a really difficult situation for everybody
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Sorry I missed you Maff.

Here are two wallies that are the same, but have different texts. It's a Ronon and Shep wallie.

S5 spoiler caps.
                Wow they are beautiful Sci great moment
                I love them but the last one is my favorite Yeah please do more I so love them
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks Cazz and Good Morning ive edited them I came to post this as well http://www.play.com/Books/Calendars/...9/Product.html
                  Thanks for the link I didn't knew it
                  Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I thought that Wall*E was so REAL, think about it, his eyes, his EYES are what made him so real. Think about his eyes are what made him so adorable, and his mannerisms made it even more so!

that little short I linked to is what started it off by the way.
                  Wall E
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah I made a comment about this on my lj I loved it awesome movie.
                  You saw The Mummy too did you like it ? There was a lot of Alexander ? I so lov this guy he is so fun

Aye! It's 2pm here Just finishing my lunch break

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I've just heard back from my contact at a film company in sheffield about an internship, I'm supposed to have it sorted for the 20th

He said that he was out of the office til monday so he's passed it to a colleague who will be in touch so that I can go it for a chat this week and have a decision by the deadline Progress at last

You see its very important cos it'll decide whether I'm staying at my parents for the next semester or going back to York. If I stay at my parents I get to watch SGA on their lovely TV but it'll mean I can only get on my computer the same amount as I am at the moment so I won't have much time for art Swings and roundabouts

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I really hope for you that things turn for the best for you

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  New Link that is being added to my official link post

*NEW*SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
                  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
                  Rachel Luttrell
                  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece
                  Thank you so much for the links
                  Forgot to mention I posted some art in the Galleria. Still not at my best but hope you guys like.
                  Cool can't wait to go and see them

AlbinoMonkeyC

Bones in the City

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
                  Yeah I can't wait to go read it thanks for the link
                  Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  *shambles in, looking rather beatup*

*notices Maffy*

MAFFY!!!! *runs headlong into Maff tackling her in a hug.*

Now onto my little rant..... NOTE, my LJ has also been updatedto fit this rant
                  Spoiler:
                  Why is it that people pick on the ones wanting to stay as sane as possible?? I was in a game for two full years, and apparently the new game masters of it don't like humor, they say I am not mature enough to play in it, and i'm like, "I'm more then mature enough to play in this game, hell I'm most likely mature enough to be running the gorram thing!" But as fate had it. I ended up leaving the game. Posting to my LJ, and am noe a little bit happier right now that i'm hugging Maffy, should I get off you now Maff??
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Poor Kitty I'm really sorry fr you it seems really like bad time. Didthey have something against you ? It makes a lot in no time HUGS
                  Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFF *runs and grabs Maff in a big ol' bear hug* How ya doing....I jusat finished watching continuum...Oh in the words of MrsB...It was DA BOMB

continuum spoilers so don't read asgard ]
                  I want to see it thanks Linda HUGS It's so hard to don't click on spoilersx while it's just there
                  So awesome art CONGRATULATIONS
                  laugh perhaps too much on the Keller one
                  They are all so awesome I love the Lorne Zelenka one too even if they are all too great
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Just got a call from the lady at Warp! We're going for a coffee on either friday or monday (I don't like coffee but what they hey ) and she thinks they might have something for me in the next few weeks!!!

You seem happy so it's great Hope all go well
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanx asgard!

Icons:

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      New Link that is being added to my official link post

*NEW*SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
                      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
                      Rachel Luttrell
                      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece
                      The Sun? As in the British rag of a tabloid, that I'm surprised even knows what Stargate is? :O

For example
                      Spoiler:
                      The striking Canadian, who plays warrier leader Teyla Emmagan in the SG-1 spin-off series, said being pregnant at the same time as her character made it easy for her to sympathise with how she was feeling.

What is a warrier?
                      Last edited by gater101; 13 August 2008, 04:01 AM.
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

it was well deserved
                        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        The Sun? As in the British rag of a tabloid, that I'm surprised even knows what Stargate is? :O

For example
                        Spoiler:
                        The striking Canadian, who plays warrier leader Teyla Emmagan in the SG-1 spin-off series, said being pregnant at the same time as her character made it easy for her to sympathise with how she was feeling.

What is a warrier?
                        I didn't saw it
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          awww, thank you, i'm blushing!
                          I read your first chapter AMC, great start.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Doing a quick post, sorry i haven't been around much but been busy with a project.

Lets see how long it takes me to reach mine! LOL!.

also, loving the MP's YC!!!! you had me cracking up!!!...especially with the keller one!

Hey Mayra!!!

OT
                          Spoiler:

Oh cool!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Hi everybody ! How are you ? I don't forget you (now I'm stuck with Celine Dion's song lol) I watchd Hancock don't know if someone saw it it was awesome

Wow they are beautiful Sci great moment
                          I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like too. I heard it was good.
                          Thanks hun.

Great icons Cazz!!!

Modest Cazz forgot to say that her Teyla icon got 1st place!!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

For example
                          Spoiler:

What is a warrier?

I saw that. The sure did an awesome job on editing!!!!! Have they every heard of Spell Check?

Here are the icons I entered in the contest:

This one won 3rd place:

Comment

Question about Ghost in the Machine:
                            Spoiler:
                            Is this the ep where Teyla is suppose to do some sparring with Ronon? And this also the ep where she does some kick butt scenes??

Where is everyone?!!!

Comment

I read your first chapter AMC, great start.

Hey Mayra!!!

Oh cool!!!

I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like too. I heard it was good.
                              Thanks hun.

Great icons Cazz!!!

Modest Cazz forgot to say that her Teyla icon got 1st place!!!

I saw that. The sure did an awesome job on editing!!!!! Have they every heard of Spell Check?

Here are the icons I entered in the contest:

This one won 3rd place:
                              Oh, God! I love the wraith one! Soo funny!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Question about Ghost in the Machine:
                                Spoiler:
                                Is this the ep where Teyla is suppose to do some sparring with Ronon? And this also the ep where she does some kick butt scenes??

Where is everyone?!!!
                                I don't know.... but i hope so! I was watching Reunion the other day when Teyla's kicking Ronon's butt when she's got a blind fold on, and i realized how much I've missed seeing those Bantos

ok, let's see if i can emember everything-

Cazz & Maff- congrats on your milestones!!
                                Cazzy- great icons! love 'em
                                Jess- have i ever told you how much those MP rock?

eek, i've missed a lot......
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X