John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Just dropped off a round of JT green for you guys and girls. Talk to you later, I hope.
    Hi EG...Bye EG....And right back at'cha
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yep i did have fun watching.....Oh guess what i watched..........
      Spoiler:
      The lost city....I so forgot this was a great JS ep.......Some wicked JS and sad too...Poor Sam

That's ok......It's not long till i see it anyway...It's on on Tuesday

Oh right....So who won!

This is wicked cool...I love it!

Ooh awesome update sci...And you're wlecome
      Spoiler:
      Greta to see Teyla back where she belongs And that damn Dave needs a good smack

Ooh pwetty.....My doctor baby...Thanks sci
      Thanks Linda.
      I didn't over do him did I?

I'm glad you like your sig.

Just dropped off a round of JT green for you guys and girls. Talk to you later, I hope.
      HEY EG!!!
      Miss ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Sounds nice Asgard.

Ahhhhh!!!! We were on the second page.
        Thanks it's fun in France we don't listen at all at country we tend even to joke it but in discovering fan vid I discovered great song as Rascal Flatts that I really love now lol
        Yep i did have fun watching.....Oh guess what i watched..........
        Spoiler:
        The lost city....I so forgot this was a great JS ep.......Some wicked JS and sad too...Poor Sam

That's ok......It's not long till i see it anyway...It's on on Tuesday

Oh right....So who won!

This is wicked cool...I love it!

Ooh awesome update sci...And you're wlecome
        Spoiler:
        Greta to see Teyla back where she belongs And that damn Dave needs a good smack

Ooh pwetty.....My doctor baby...Thanks sci
        No Linda don't give me up I won't watch it until september 10th (in case there is again people who didn't follow lol) please I plead you I know I'm the only one who won't have seen it but please use tags I'm totallyspoiler free. Yeah I know I impose myself sorry
        Wow this is too nice thanks a lot
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks Linda.
          I didn't over do him did I?

I'm glad you like your sig.

HEY EG!!!
          Miss ya!!
          Just a little one or two bits when you used ye....You could have used you....It's all the context thing and what kind of sentence it is when we use it.......It's kinda hard to get if you're not used to it but all in all it was fine......No one else would notice!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh right....So who won!
            Um... um... *looks shiftily from side to side* I don't remember Yeah, I wouldn't believe me either Germany 5-1 but their team was ten years younger than ours *grasping at straws*

*tackles EG*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Thanks it's fun in France we don't listen at all at country we tend even to joke it but in discovering fan vid I discovered great song as Rascal Flatts that I really love now lol

No Linda don't give me up I won't watch it until september 10th (in case there is again people who didn't follow lol) please I plead you I know I'm the only one who won't have seen it but please use tags I'm totallyspoiler free. Yeah I know I impose myself sorry

Oh no no...Don't worry....I won't openly talk about it...If i do i'll have it well labelled
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Um... um... *looks shiftily from side to side* I don't remember Yeah, I wouldn't believe me either Germany 5-1 but their team was ten years younger than ours *grasping at straws*

*tackles EG*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....teehee*cough*

Um that's a mightily big straw you've got there
                sigpic

Comment

Just a little one or two bits when you used ye....You could have used you....It's all the context thing and what kind of sentence it is when we use it.......It's kinda hard to get if you're not used to it but all in all it was fine......No one else would notice!
                  ITA it was such a shame to make fault exactly here really you know i joke in fact I was glad you used 'tae' now I understand that it's scots and nott a word that I don't know lol
                  Oh no no...Don't worry....I won't openly talk about it...If i do i'll have it well labelled
                  YOU're the best but why I have to wait so long it's really unfair And no I'm not Calimero
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

LOL!!! I'm not too much into country either and I pick on my hubby, but Rascal Flatts and a few others have a nice sound.

Oh ok. I'll go back a fix some then. Thanks hun.

Comment

I find a nice vid I hope you won't hate me besides this is Evanescence song
                      http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLaNNT8kHM
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

LOL!!! I'm not too much into country either and I pick on my hubby, but Rascal Flatts and a few others have a nice sound.

yeah it's true some aren't far from rock when I was younger i liked Shania Twain she had great texts I don't know anymore her song
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

yeah it's true some aren't far from rock when I was younger i liked Shania Twain she had great texts I don't know anymore her song
                          LOL!!!!

Linda: I hate to harass you. I edited a bit, if you don't mind looking at the chapter again.
                          I won't bug you after this.

Comment

*stumbles half-awake into JT thread*

G'morning everyone... *yawn*
                            --Kate

Comment

ITA it was such a shame to make fault exactly here really you know i joke in fact I was glad you used 'tae' now I understand that it's scots and nott a word that I don't know lol

YOU're the best but why I have to wait so long it's really unfair And no I'm not Calimero
                              Well if you're not sure what some words mean just ask

You don't have to...It's not a big deal here

LOL!!!!

Linda: I hate to harass you. I edited a bit, if you don't mind looking at the chapter again.
                              I won't bug you after this.

Ok send away then sci!
                              sigpic

Comment

NP hun, I still love it.

Turning Point: Chapter 6

Spoiler:

Early the following morning, the new doctor finally arrives. He goes directly to the nurses’ station in ICU.

“Morning,” he says softly with a smile. “I’m looking for Mr. Sheppard. He asked me to be his brother’s new doctor.”

“Oh, good morning doctor,” the nurse smiles back. “I’ll take you right to them.”

“Why thank ye, my dear,” he replies as they begin to head towards the room.

She brings him just up the doorway, before he motions to her that he will go in shortly. She smiles again and goes on her way. He takes a deep breath before entering.

As he opens the door, Dave is startled and gives the doctor a curious look. The doctor picks up on Dave’s uncertainty and extends his hand for a handshake.

“Hello. I’m Dr. Carson Beckett,” he says with a professional tone.

“Oh, thank you Doctor for coming all the way from Scotland. I heard you’re the best doctors in the world,” Dave responds with excitement.

“Well, I dunno about that, but since yer paying me, I will agree with you,” he remarks with a slight cheeky tone.

Carson tries to keep his composure when he looks at John, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to get to work right away and examine yer brother. Why don’t you go ahead and get something to eat. It may take some time.”

Dave looks surprised that the doctor didn’t want to talk to him more, but he gets up and leaves as Carson had asked.

Carson picks up the chart, sits down next to John and begins to read. He shakes his head and releases a long sigh.

“What have ye done tae yersel, John?” he begins in a soft, sorrowful voice. “Yer lucky that Colonel Carter was able tae make it look like I’m the best doctor in the world. Otherwise, God knows who ye would’ve got instead.”

Carson smiles a little as if to think that he cheered John up. He gets up to begin checking John’s vitals.

“You have people at home that miss you greatly. Ronon, Rodney, Teyla and everyone else,” he whispers while placing the stethoscope on John’s chest. “We need you, John. She needs you. Ya hear me?”

It isn’t long before Dave returns, “So, Dr Beckett. What do you think?”

“Honestly, I don’t even know why you sent me here. These people have done a fine job, but since I’m here, I’ll run some more tests,” Carson says bluntly.

“Thank you again, Doctor,” Dave says quietly.

“Yer very welcome, Mr. Sheppard,” Carson replies with a small smile.
                                ----------
                                Teyla walks up to Woolsey and asks to talk to him in private. They go to his office and her offers her to sit down.

“What can I do for you, Teyla?” he asks in a kind voice.

She releases an uncomfortable sigh, “I know that I am scheduled to leave with Ronon, Rodney and Major Lorne’s team today, but I wanted to ask you…”

“If you could stay behind in case we hear more about Colonel Sheppard,” Woolsey interrupts.

Teyla looks a bit nervous, “Yes.”

Woolsey gives a comforting smile, “I completely understand. I will inform Major Lorne that you will not be going him on the mission.”

Teyla smiles with relief, “Thank you Mr. Woolsey.”

“Don’t mention it,” he says proudly.

Later in the afternoon, Woolsey calls Teyla back to his office. All she can do is think of the worst and rushes to go see him. As soon as Woolsey see her, he notices her frantic look.

“Oh, no, no.” he begins to reassure her, “I just received a message from SGC. Apparently, Dr. Beckett is hopefully to take Colonel Sheppard off the ventilator and out of his induced coma in a couple of days.”

Teyla grins with relief, “That is wonderful news. Thank you very much for letting me know, Mr. Woolsey.”

“Why you’re welcome, Teyla, but that is not the only reason why I asked you to my office,” Woolsey begins and Teyla give him a curious look.

“I’m actually asking if you would like to go Earth. Colonel Carter suggested that you and her could stay in a hotel close the hospital and as soon as Dr. Beckett can get you in, you could see Colonel Sheppard. Oh! And SGC has also made arrangements for you to bring Torren… if you chose to,” Woolsey finishes.

Teyla agrees to the arrangement and gathers her things and Torren. When she is about to cross the stargate, Woolsey says one more thing.

“Teyla, I’d like to make a suggestion. Try going to the hospital alone. This way he doesn’t feel so threatened. If you know what I mean,” he tries to explain.

He sees Teyla’s confusion, “What I am trying to say is that perhaps, with Ronon, Rodney, Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Carter and yourself, may have overwhelmed Colonel Sheppard’s brother.”

She smiles, “I believe I understand, Mr. Woolsey. Thank you again.”
                                ----------

Dave gets an urgent call from his office and informs Carson that he won’t be able to stay, but he is hopeful to come back within two days. As he is about to pass the waiting room, he sees Teyla.

He rolls his eyes and sighs, “You don’t give up. Do you? Don’t worry; he’s not leaving this hospital…yet.”

“I did not come here to argue with you. All I ask is that I may sit with him for awhile,” Teyla says with a somber look.

Dave looks uncertain, “Why, so you can tell him that I wouldn’t let any of you visit him?”

Teyla shakes her head no, “I will not mention anything. I… I just need to be here for him.”

He gives her a curious look, “Do you love my brother?”

Teyla smiles as her eyes begin to water, “Yes. I did not realize how much so until I almost lost him.”

Dave lowers his eyes a bit, “Fine. Go ahead. I have to leave for a day or so for business any way. It will make me feel better knowing that he’s not alone.”

Teyla gives him a nod of gratitude, but he dismisses it and continues his way down the corridor as Teyla heads towards John’s room.

She sits down beside him. The look of him still saddens her, but she notices that the swelling around his face is not as bad as before. Carson comes in and places a hand on her shoulder and squeezes lightly.

“Hello, my dear,” Carson says in a gentle tone.

“I am so glad that you are here with him, especially when we could not,” she replies and tries not to choke up.

Carson squeezes her shoulder one more time, “It’s my pleasure. I’ll leave ye two alone. I’ll be back in a bit.”

Teyla gentle brings John’s hand us to her now wet cheek, “I am here, John. I am not going any where.”

Edited a bit

Thank you Linda again for your help. I hope I didn't over do it.

Better sci.......We kinda go between using the proper words and using our version Just one more bit sci...I don't wanna be a pest but it'll look better..The bolded bit.."I’ll leave ye two alone.It'll look better if you put you instead of ye

And please sci...You're not bugging me....Ask me any time for some advice about Scottish lingo

I'm going to daddy's now so see y'all laterz!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X