John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the JT thread Naomi

I'm sure you will find a lot of great things here.. it might be a crazy place but it's a friendly place... and jump in anytime that you want..we love to hear what you think as well..

So ones again welcome and enjoy the fun..
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      hehe...I had to find something to amuse myself
      Well, You're pretty good at it.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Made these for Tielan

Spoiler:
      Oh!!! These are gorgeous Camy!!!

What can i say...I can't hide my whumpy side

hehe....I love that piccie of me.....You know me too well MrsB

Um wait.....I watched Tru calling and um i can't remember him on it
      It's the one where:
      Spoiler:
      Tru is trying to keep her brother from killing his girlfriends husband. Joe is the rich hubby. He's not in alot, but enough to get ya drooling.

Oh after reading that interview with Rachel that our whumper queen posted the link to....I am getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about The queen ep

I was excited when I was reading it too.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Thanks

Well atleast you can take the comfort in that you actually did try

Thanks

I got that one somewhere on DVD... I saw that epi before I even saw Atlantis not knowing who he was..just thought he looked hot as usual... when I saw him on SGA and then read suddenly that he had been on Tru Calling it was like..hrmm no wonder I thought I've seen him somewhere before...just as I had seen him in CSI Miami before I saw him on SGA too... and as a bad guy no less..but he played that well and even though I sure didn't like what his character was,,but I couldn't help finding him hot *lol* I'm to weird
      Hee hee. I was afraid that he was gonna be like the guy Mike from CSI, but I'm glad it was different.

Originally posted by Naomi 29 View Post
      Thank you everyone for the welcome. I'm pretty much of a lurker but I really like this thread and the conversations that go on so I thought I'll give it a try.
      Don't be afraid. We don't bite.... well most of us don't

Comment

Just dropping in to leave you all some *hugs* and say "Hello" to all the Newbies!
        sigpic
        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Hi everybody ! I haven't a lot of time but I wanted to come and say Hi. I hope things are good for all of you. I wen to watch Wall E and it was awesome I so love it. And finally I find a purpose to my LJ I make a comment on Wall E lol
          Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Ah yes BMWs

Spoiler:
          Been busy with life's issues but staying strong. Will be back to studying and exams all too soon. Some major changes happening in my part of the world too so couldn't come hang with you guys.

Did I say slightly...my error I meant COMPLETELY
          Spoiler:
          sorry about studying and exams We miss you but glad you stay strong and we think of you HUGS and see you soon

Yeah completely I agree lol
          Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          Awesome! thanks for the links everyone

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
          As a shipper by force I'm glad for you it's really an awesome pic
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          S5
          Spoiler:
          I hope soon. At least he wasn't mentioned in the ep and in RL's article she refers Teyla, in a round about way, as a single mom.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Thank you so much
          NP Asgard.

Welcome to the Family!!!!

HEY!!!! I resemble those remarks.

You're welcome. It was Putschki's Bday the other day and Nick's too.

Oh no!!!
          Sorry to hear that Nina.
          ITA with you about RL's interview I thought the same

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Okay this i made these thsecond one is for he Balck and White Challenge
          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/jt-2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/jt-1.jpg
          This is beautiful I love te texture and really well done
          would anyone tell me if this shows up PLease?
          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...hallenge-3.jpg
          Wow I'm in love with this one it's beautiful
          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Not a fan of Parisians then?

Is this from comic con?
          lol I share as much love for Parisians than Scots for English so you see how much I love them
          Thanks Kate for Cap again. Here is a sig I made with it and another from the Continuum premiere.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tilltheone.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...onSGA/SG-1.jpg

BBL to catch up. It's been a crazy day.
          Wow they are so awesome I love the first one but my heart is for the 2nd
          Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Very nice!

I thought of Shep too, when I heard that song. It would make an awesome vid, I agree!

Ok, I'm seriously drooling after scrolling past those pancakes. LOL

How cute!

Great sigs Donna, they showed up for me the first time, too.
          Thank you so much
          I love all f them great idea but the 4th one is perfect
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to posting but I love JT and this thread. I just wanted to ask where the LJ meeting that was mentioned by Camy was going to be held tonight?

Thanks
            WELCOME NAOMI!

Yes. we do have some passionate conversations up in here. It just goes to show how much we love these characters. Sometimes you've got to bear with us, because, I know speaking for myself it is not hard to get totally sucked in to what is going on with JT!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
              Hi, i just read the kiss list up to nine, I love them!!
              Going to pop in more often to read them
              They did make me laugh, in a good way

Oh, and Gater101, I love the thing about the kiss on cheek, but also on the lips, a bit
              Hi I agree with you there is great idea for the kiss list and i particularly like the Gater one too
              Thanks for the link
              Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              I know, Double post.

But here's the fic:

Title: Scared, But You’re Here.
              Summary: It takes a near-death experience on her own for her to realise how she feels for him. She stumbles through the Gate back into Atlantis; no one knew what she’d do when John came to her aide.
              Characters: Just the usual lot. Pairing: John/Teyla
              Author's Note: Some fellow JT Shippers on Gateworld came up with a list of JT Kisses. This fic is based on No. 8. Thanks to those- including AlbinoMonkeyC- who came up with the ideas.
              WARNING: TEYLA WHUMP
              LINK: Direct- Scared, But You're Here

For more of my fics: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/

I was going to make a little wallpaper to put with it.
              Maybe later I will.....
              it was my idea but I'm not a writer I love a lot more your version
              Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Awesome artwork!!!

So JM BLOG is an interview with Mark Dacascos who played Tyre:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
              Thanks for the update
              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              I know, I a little worried, too, but I'm just paranoid over the whole SGA/SGU thing. LOL

BTW, Cazz...
              DV
              Spoiler:

You mentioned wanting to get a better look at the new baddies?
              Did you see the behind the scenes pics that Morjana posted? There's a good shot of them.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=401
              Thanks for the link wow this baddies are really bad but cool lol
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              I finally got another new fic. Thank goodness for birthdays or else my Muse would have packed up and left a loooooong time ago.

Bedside
              Pretty fic and
              Spoiler:
              until the end i thought it was Kanaan lol
              awesome so well written and beautiful
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              All right, people! I've got an LJ post for Tielan's birthday and have posted what presents I have received there. If you want to make her something you can either PM me and I'll update the post or you can post a comment to the post.

Feel free to send happy wishes her way to. (Don't worry if you don't have an LJ account--just post! )
              You're awesome for making this
              Hello,

I'm new to posting but I love JT and this thread. I just wanted to ask where the LJ meeting that was mentioned by Camy was going to be held tonight?

Thanks
              Hi and welcome. I was a lurker from long time too and finally I tried to come and now I'm addicted
              Yeah i did....I swear i thought
              Spoiler:
              It was Kanaan all along right until the end when John said Torren's name

Oh you are sneaky
              I thought it was me who didn't understood as it was in english but I thought the same lol
              Wow this is awesome she's really lucky
              Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
              Just dropping in to leave you all some *hugs* and say "Hello" to all the Newbies!
              Hi and HUGS to you

I have to leave again Hugs and sweet sheyla dreams
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Well, You're pretty good at it.

It's the one where:
                Spoiler:
                Tru is trying to keep her brother from killing his girlfriends husband. Joe is the rich hubby. He's not in alot, but enough to get ya drooling.

I was excited when I was reading it too.
                I do try

Oh right...I um vaguely remember it

Yep it's gonna be an awesome ep...I can feel it

Hi I agree with you there is great idea for the kiss list and i particularly like the Gater one too

Thanks for the link

it was my idea but I'm not a writer I love a lot more your version

Thanks for the update

Thanks for the link wow this baddies are really bad but cool lol

Pretty fic and
                Spoiler:
                until the end i thought it was Kanaan lol
                awesome so well written and beautiful

You're awesome for making this

Hi and welcome. I was a lurker from long time too and finally I tried to come and now I'm addicted

I thought it was me who didn't understood as it was in english but I thought the same lol

Wow this is awesome she's really lucky

Hi and HUGS to you

I have to leave again Hugs and sweet sheyla dreams
                Hi asgard...Bye asgard...Sweet JT dreams asgard
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Yappi - Sneaky with the fic...I was seriously thinking of someone else and then it was someone total different.. you sneaky one..
                  LOL, you can't trust me.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Dude we come here practically every single day for over a year. You know I

like scary, freaky, angsty stuff etc, I know you

like Teyla Whump and her warrior side, I know YC
                  thinks of herself as a pessimist and Rodney is her fav character, etc etc the list goes
                  on and on! We all know lots of stuff!!
                  *is a pessmist* See what I drink out of?

And yeah, Rodney...I aspire to be a snarky as him one day. LOL
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I'm pretty much of a lurker but I really like this thread and the conversations that go on so I thought I'll give it a try.
                    I'll join in with everyone else, sometimes we're a little nutty. But, more people =more fun!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      WELCOME NAOMI!

Yes. we do have some passionate conversations up in here. It just goes to show how much we love these characters. Sometimes you've got to bear with us, because, I know speaking for myself it is not hard to get totally sucked in to what is going on with JT!
                      I know - I've tried to stay away before because I don't want to tempt myself with spoilers but I just can't help myself it seems when it comes to these two.

Comment

I want to say Thanks for the warm welcome also! I love reading all the comments on here and would love to add mine when I can. I must admit I'm new to anything like this, so I have no clue about doing any of the artwork etc- hopefully I will learn! I just enjoy reading and talking about my favorite TV couple, John & Teyla. I have been watching my S4 DVD's and S5 DVR episodes lately and my 10 year old son has started watching also.
                        Last night he wanted to watch the episode where they first meet Ronan-so he watched Runner and can't wait to see more. I think we have another SGA fan!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Hi everybody ! I haven't a lot of time but I wanted to come and say Hi. I hope things are good for all of you. I wen to watch Wall E and it was awesome I so love it. And finally I find a purpose to my LJ I make a comment on Wall E lol

Spoiler:
                          sorry about studying and exams We miss you but glad you stay strong and we think of you HUGS and see you soon

Yeah completely I agree lol

As a shipper by force I'm glad for you it's really an awesome pic

ITA with you about RL's interview I thought the same

This is beautiful I love te texture and really well done

Wow I'm in love with this one it's beautiful

lol I share as much love for Parisians than Scots for English so you see how much I love them

Wow they are so awesome I love the first one but my heart is for the 2nd

Thank you so much

I love all f them great idea but the 4th one is perfect
                          Thanks Asgard

To both Newbies
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh after reading that interview with Rachel that our whumper queen posted the link to....I am getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about The queen ep

Lol you are not the only one im so looking forward to this Episode
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi Noami! Welcome to the thread

So, JTer's if you could guarantee one thing to happen between them this season what would it be? I think we'll have to discount a kiss as that is too obvious and everyone will say it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Lol you are not the only one im so looking forward to this Episode
                                Is there an new interview or is this and old one? And where can i find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X