No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXCELLENT!!! it states the time there...6:00p.m. -midnight EASTERN TIME! See you there...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      All right, people! I've got an LJ post for Tielan's birthday and have posted what presents I have received there. If you want to make her something you can either PM me and I'll update the post or you can post a comment to the post.

Feel free to send happy wishes her way to. (Don't worry if you don't have an LJ account--just post! )
      CRAP! I missed this, didn't I?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Alright guys...I haven't gotten any responses on those of you who are coming tonight. I Hope you guys don't stood me up!

But here's the link to where the Live Livejournal Chat is going to be held tonight....

http://www.chatzy.com/144629935101

You just have to log in as a guest, I believe. Very simple.

I"ll be there with Tielan.

And don't forget to post this around for those others who would be interested. She called it the JT chat, but it's not about JT it's about learning LJ in general.

Hope to see some of you or all of you there.
        It'll be midnight here when it starts so I'll be asleep... or going to sleep

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Yeah I know... Joe being the only one from Atlantis... I guess there wasn't enough fans who nominated her.. There wasn't to many I'm that fond of.. David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson made the list...as did Ben Browder..being the only one from SG1.. the rest I don't really care for... but I was really glad to see Joe made it.. good to see him recognized.. and to know he has a large fan base that can make him hit some lists *lol*

Loyal and really passionate fans are the ones who can make a difference in those things when it's the fans who are voting..like People choice award..where the show won.. and another where Joe was voted best male.. I would love to see Rachel get some loving to.. but before that happens I'm glad one part of our dynamic duo can make it guess we just have to work harder for Rachel as well
          very true...and I do love that Joe made the list!! he does deserve to be there...and you are so right about his loyal fans...that's why I was a bit ticked off when he made that stupid comment about his fans in that nutty talk show. I know he was kidding, but still...these are the ones that help you get your paycheck.

Thank goodness, I"m not a that into the whole fan with Joe thing...I would have been crushed! But I let it go....You can't put these actors in a pedestal, cause they do fall and they will hit the bottom hard.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            It'll be midnight here when it starts so I'll be asleep... or going to sleep

that's okay....it would have been nice to have seen you there, though!
            sigpic

Comment

very true...and I do love that Joe made the list!! he does deserve to be there...and you are so right about his loyal fans...that's why I was a bit ticked off when he made that stupid comment about his fans in that nutty talk show. I know he was kidding, but still...these are the ones that help you get your paycheck.

Thank goodness, I"m not a that into the whole fan with Joe thing...I would have been crushed! But I let it go....You can't put these actors in a pedestal, cause they do fall and they will hit the bottom hard.
              I actually didn't react to it at all since he has always said the total opposite several times....besides the whole interview was just stupid..you could clearly see he wasn't comfortable there at all... guess you can get that way when you get asked stupid stuff...

I don't want to put actors on pedestals.. I had a friend that got horrible disspointed meeting David Boreanaz..and she kept warning me to not have to high expectations going in meeting Joe.. but he was all that I want to see even from famous people...so down to earth.. didn't take him to seriously and was so overwhelmed by how many fans was there to see him.. talk about I wanted to hide when he saw us few girls from GW and he recognized us and basically told the whole darn place that he knew darn well we were there for him *lol* he was amazed how loyal scifi fans are.. and that he hoped to keep his work up so that he wouldn't dissapoint his fans...

so all in all I chucked that interview to be all stupid... and I think she worded everything at him so dorky that I don't think he could take anything seriously and just wanted out of there *lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

EXCELLENT!!! it states the time there...6:00p.m. -midnight EASTERN TIME! See you there...
                See ya there!

About the whole list thing: I think they should've had three seperate lists- top ten guys, top ten girls, and overall top ten out of the first two lists. But I'd make a few changes to it, of course
                --Kate

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to posting but I love JT and this thread. I just wanted to ask where the LJ meeting that was mentioned by Camy was going to be held tonight?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Ok, feel better Linda! I know what you mean about a bad back- i went on a 5 day canoe trip at camp and all we did was canoe. EVERY. DAY. After day two, you're too sore to realize how much pain your upper back is in, but then when you have to portage 60 pound metal canoes over a bunch of freaking boulders, then it really starts to hurt. And then there's the fact that you end up sleeping on the tree-root and rock strewn ground with only a thin tent and your sleeping bag as a divider. And no pillow.
                    But don't get me wrong, trip was totally awesome
                    YIKES....And that's why i don't do camping!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Awesome! thanks for the links everyone!

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
                    Spoiler:
                    HOLY SMOKES......Where'd you get that!!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Okay this i made these thsecond one is for he Balck and White Challenge
                    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/jt-2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/jt-1.jpg
                    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    would anyone tell me if this shows up PLease?
                    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...hallenge-3.jpg
                    Awesome Donna!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks Kate for Cap again. Here is a sig I made with it and another from the Continuum premiere.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tilltheone.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...onSGA/SG-1.jpg

BBL to catch up. It's been a crazy day.
                    Oh these are fab!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      I actually didn't react to it at all since he has always said the total opposite several times....besides the whole interview was just stupid..you could clearly see he wasn't comfortable there at all... guess you can get that way when you get asked stupid stuff...

I don't want to put actors on pedestals.. I had a friend that got horrible disspointed meeting David Boreanaz..and she kept warning me to not have to high expectations going in meeting Joe.. but he was all that I want to see even from famous people...so down to earth.. didn't take him to seriously and was so overwhelmed by how many fans was there to see him.. talk about I wanted to hide when he saw us few girls from GW and he recognized us and basically told the whole darn place that he knew darn well we were there for him *lol* he was amazed how loyal scifi fans are.. and that he hoped to keep his work up so that he wouldn't dissapoint his fans...

so all in all I chucked that interview to be all stupid... and I think she worded everything at him so dorky that I don't think he could take anything seriously and just wanted out of there *lol*
                      Yes, you are right, and he did compliment his fans right after that. I haven't met Joe but I've only heard nice things about him. And that's a good thing.

I do agree he was caught off guard! *wink*

Thanks Nina!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi 29 View Post
                        Hello,

I'm new to posting but I love JT and this thread. I just wanted to ask where the LJ meeting that was mentioned by Camy was going to be held tonight?

Thanks
                        Oh, Hi...I've posted the link here...and it will be between 6:00pm through Midnight..I'll stop here and there and here and there in between...Yeah...CRAZY CAMY!

Let me get you that link again!! I"m so glad people are coming....woohoo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello,

Thanks
                          Here is the link Naomi....

sigpic

Comment

Hello,

Thanks
                            Hey Naomi!!! WELCOME TO THE JT THREAD!!!
                            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            YIKES....And that's why i don't do camping!

HOLY SMOKES......Where'd you get that!!!
                            Besides the physical pain, camping was really fun, so i should stop complaining or i'll give you guys the wrong idea about trip! The food was really good too. Like, sometimes better than non-trip food! it's crazy I tell ya

Where'd I get it? In a great little town just of the highway called Gutterville Ok, fine. Sam/Jack thread.
                            There's a great fic of ff.net that Mara from the SJ thread wrote about that pic, called 'Snapshot'. It's great, if anyone's in the mood for a little !
                            --Kate

Comment

Here is the link Naomi....

Thanks so much and looking forward to it

Naomi

Comment

You are most welcomed...Remembered it's Eastern Time and you can pop in at any time during that frame of time.

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!! WOOHOOOO!
                                There's some really crazy people in here. Thank goodness I"m the sane one!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X