John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    I know, I a little worried, too, but I'm just paranoid over the whole SGA/SGU thing. LOL

BTW, Cazz...
    DV
    Spoiler:

You mentioned wanting to get a better look at the new baddies?
    Did you see the behind the scenes pics that Morjana posted? There's a good shot of them.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=401
    Aye, I saw
    Spoiler:
    I like their cool little ships

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    re: the autumun airing
    Spoiler:
    I don't understand why they would change a system that has been working for years. Even That Other Netwwork that aired SG-1 had a break until winter, did they not?
    I hope they don't air it all at once.
    It's been pretty much confirmed that they are hasn't it?

Me too. I would rather take short breaks, instead of one big lonnnnnng one.
    I agree , but thats assuming there will be an S6

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Is this from comic con?
      You betcha!
      Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I live in Australia- well, Melbourne, Victoria- & I'm sure the event time is Eastern US time.
      Any ideas of when that'll be for me???? I'd love to know in case I can make it on for it.

Thanks.
      Laura.
      PS: You missed typed my username. You had: Landjarule when it doesn't have an 'a' after the 'j'.

john_and_teyla_for_life- Love that pic of RDA & AT. Just shouts out to the J/S shippers doesn't it???
      Yeah, totally! There's been an explosion of artwork for that one pic over at the Sam/Jack thread
      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Kate for Cap again. Here is a sig I made with it and another from the Continuum premiere.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tilltheone.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...onSGA/SG-1.jpg

BBL to catch up. It's been a crazy day.
      Those are great Lea! I really need to make some stuff from the premier.....
      Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      What is this pictures from? They both look so cute
      ComiCon, baby! Which my parents sadly wouldn't let me attend
      John is holding Torren on a balcony at dinner. Teyla approaches the table and they share a moment. As she takes her son from his arms, she kisses his cheek, but he has turned to her slightly and she catches the edge of his lips. They both pull back and smile shyly at one another. She leaves.
      TBC.
      More, pretty please! I've been having some shippy cravings recently....
      Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
      Hi, i just read the kiss list up to nine, I love them!!
      Going to pop in more often to read them
      They did make me laugh, in a good way

Oh, and Gater101, I love the thing about the kiss on cheek, but also on the lips, a bit
      I really like your McKeller sig! I cracked up when i first saw it!
      (I was looking at a roadmap the other day, and there was a road called "McKeller". No joke.)
      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      This was posted in the whump thread...

Joe Flanigan made it into TVguide's list of The Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars

I say it was about time he made some lists...this list has been put together after asking the readers...so good on all JF fans who got him into that list (myself included of course )
      http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx
      *iz dead from excessive THUNKAGE*
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        OK then we have two for Ronon/Teyla as siblings, but one person said Shep/Weir as siblings.... might/might not work but meh what the hey!

also Sci it weould be hard for ANYONE to keep up with my new series I would think, after all Stargate SG-1/Atlantis is updately now nightly with upwards of three chapters... three LONG chapters.... I'm going to make a second "episode" soon though, just as soon as I get the Promethues side of things (SG-1 team) edited and refined before posting it up. It is a bit scattered.

Also guys wanted to ask you, does anyone have a good screenshot of (if possible) just Galadriel of when the Fellowship meets her and Celeborn? If so linkify me!

Ok, NP Tey

As for pic. Have you tried the net???That's where I got all mine.

Very nice!

I thought of Shep too, when I heard that song. It would make an awesome vid, I agree!

Ok, I'm seriously drooling after scrolling past those pancakes. LOL

How cute!

Great sigs Donna, they showed up for me the first time, too.
        Hee hee. Great minds think alike. I was shocked when hubby agreed with me.
        He likes the vid.

Great job hun.

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
        Hi, i just read the kiss list up to nine, I love them!!
        Going to pop in more often to read them
        They did make me laugh, in a good way

Oh, and Gater101, I love the thing about the kiss on cheek, but also on the lips, a bit
        I've been enjoying the list too. Glad to see you pop in Atlantisk.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        The pic was a promo shot from Comic Con. The muckty mucks in charge chose AT and RDA to represent SG-1 in their promotional packages.
        Oh thanks Everlovin. Do you know if there is more?

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Pretty!!!!!...Jack and Sam soooo belong together!.

Another awesome sig Donna, you are on a roll!!!.
        Thanks Mayra.
        Even though I know it's RDA and AT, they still make J/S look perfect together.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Ooh these are nIce Hun
        Thanks Donna.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Oh thanks for the link hun.

I know, Double post.

But here's the fic:

Title: Scared, But You’re Here.
        Summary: It takes a near-death experience on her own for her to realise how she feels for him. She stumbles through the Gate back into Atlantis; no one knew what she’d do when John came to her aide.
        Characters: Just the usual lot. Pairing: John/Teyla
        Author's Note: Some fellow JT Shippers on Gateworld came up with a list of JT Kisses. This fic is based on No. 8. Thanks to those- including AlbinoMonkeyC- who came up with the ideas.
        WARNING: TEYLA WHUMP
        LINK: Direct- Scared, But You're Here

For more of my fics: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/

I was going to make a little wallpaper to put with it.
        Maybe later I will.....
        Thanks LJ. I will try to read soon. Waiting to see if I'm babysitting first.

I know, I a little worried, too, but I'm just paranoid over the whole SGA/SGU thing. LOL

BTW, Cazz...
        DV
        Spoiler:

You mentioned wanting to get a better look at the new baddies?
        Did you see the behind the scenes pics that Morjana posted? There's a good shot of them.
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=401
        Hee hee. Thanks CC. Love the one with Bam Bam

re: the autumun airing
        Spoiler:
        I don't understand why they would change a system that has been working for years. Even That Other Netwwork that aired SG-1 had a break until winter, did they not?
        I hope they don't air it all at once.
        I agree, but I didn't like it when they had that break that lasted months long either. Eventhough I watched all the eps on Youtube before Scifi aired the second half.

I say it was about time he made some lists...this list has been put together after asking the readers...so good on all JF fans who got him into that list (myself included of course )

Wooohooooo!!!! Thanks Nina

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        You betcha!

Yeah, totally! There's been an explosion of artwork for that one pic over at the Sam/Jack thread

Those are great Lea! I really need to make some stuff from the premier.....

ComiCon, baby! Which my parents sadly wouldn't let me attend

More, pretty please! I've been having some shippy cravings recently....

I really like your McKeller sig! I cracked up when i first saw it!
        (I was looking at a roadmap the other day, and there was a road called "McKeller". No joke.)

*iz dead from excessive THUNKAGE*
        Thanks Kate!!
        I love the one you made too.

Thanks MrsB for Blog update too. It's nice that he had DM on.
        Last edited by scifan; 05 August 2008, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I just saw the SkyOne Continuum trailer! It looks amazing!
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Who do I think have sibling relationships?
            I would say, John/Rodney. John/Ronon. I could kind of SHIP Ronon/Teyla but as I don't at the mo, I'd see them as brother & sister. Carson & Rodney, too
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hey, YappiChik - I'm in need of fic help again. Mind if I mail you the new part and questions in the morning?
              No need to ask--just send away!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

YEAH....I can't beleive Rachel didn't make it!
                sigpic

Comment

Alright guys...I haven't gotten any responses on those of you who are coming tonight. I Hope you guys don't stood me up!

But here's the link to where the Live Livejournal Chat is going to be held tonight....

http://www.chatzy.com/144629935101

You just have to log in as a guest, I believe. Very simple.

I"ll be there with Tielan.

And don't forget to post this around for those others who would be interested. She called it the JT chat, but it's not about JT it's about learning LJ in general.

Hope to see some of you or all of you there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    welcome, come join us crazy folk. care to add to my JT KISS LIST?

List so far. (I have to do a lot of copying and pasting and deleting to get this list to where it is now....)

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

5. The Asgard force them to....(***just went lower than imaganed in gutter***)

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind
                    I love this!!! We have to post this in Beya...it could be fic prompts too you know!!! *wink*

What number are we on now....sorry.....you'll have to do that for me...thanks!

Number? Teyla and John are tangled up together side by side in the middle of a hot desert. They were separated from the rest of the team when they came across some wild life plants that entangled their bodies together. In the middle of the heat, Teyla reaches John's side to where he's housing his water bottle. She leans over and successfully grabs the water bottle as John helps her to lift it up to her mouth. As his clumsily struggles with his mouth to help her open the cap, their lips touch, locking, weting and quenching their thirst.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know, Double post.

But here's the fic:

Title: Scared, But You’re Here.
                      Summary: It takes a near-death experience on her own for her to realise how she feels for him. She stumbles through the Gate back into Atlantis; no one knew what she’d do when John came to her aide.
                      Characters: Just the usual lot. Pairing: John/Teyla
                      Author's Note: Some fellow JT Shippers on Gateworld came up with a list of JT Kisses. This fic is based on No. 8. Thanks to those- including AlbinoMonkeyC- who came up with the ideas.
                      WARNING: TEYLA WHUMP
                      LINK: Direct- Scared, But You're Here

For more of my fics: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/

I was going to make a little wallpaper to put with it.
                      Maybe later I will.....
                      Landy...sorry about the name...I"m like that!
                      I sent you a Private message here with all the info for tonight! Hope you can make it!
                      sigpic

Comment

I finally got another new fic. Thank goodness for birthdays or else my Muse would have packed up and left a loooooong time ago.

Bedside
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          welcome, come join us crazy folk. care to add to my JT KISS LIST?

List so far. (I have to do a lot of copying and pasting and deleting to get this list to where it is now....)

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

5. The Asgard force them to....(***just went lower than imaganed in gutter***)

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind
                          These are great!!!! ROFLMBO!
                          --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            YEAH....I can't beleive Rachel didn't make it!
                            Yeah I know... Joe being the only one from Atlantis... I guess there wasn't enough fans who nominated her.. There wasn't to many I'm that fond of.. David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson made the list...as did Ben Browder..being the only one from SG1.. the rest I don't really care for... but I was really glad to see Joe made it.. good to see him recognized.. and to know he has a large fan base that can make him hit some lists *lol*

Loyal and really passionate fans are the ones who can make a difference in those things when it's the fans who are voting..like People choice award..where the show won.. and another where Joe was voted best male.. I would love to see Rachel get some loving to.. but before that happens I'm glad one part of our dynamic duo can make it guess we just have to work harder for Rachel as well
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

All right, people! I've got an LJ post for Tielan's birthday and have posted what presents I have received there. If you want to make her something you can either PM me and I'll update the post or you can post a comment to the post.

Feel free to send happy wishes her way to. (Don't worry if you don't have an LJ account--just post! )
                              sigpic

Comment

Who do I think have sibling relationships?
                                I would say, John/Rodney. John/Ronon. I could kind of SHIP Ronon/Teyla but as I don't at the mo, I'd see them as brother & sister. Carson & Rodney, too
                                As far as sibling ships go, I see McKay and Carson as either brothers or very close friends, Ronon as Teyla's big brother, and John to Teyla as the "older brother's hot friend"
                                Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Alright guys...I haven't gotten any responses on those of you who are coming tonight. I Hope you guys don't stood me up!

But here's the link to where the Live Livejournal Chat is going to be held tonight....

http://www.chatzy.com/144629935101

You just have to log in as a guest, I believe. Very simple.

I"ll be there with Tielan.

And don't forget to post this around for those others who would be interested. She called it the JT chat, but it's not about JT it's about learning LJ in general.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...atTraining.jpg

Hope to see some of you or all of you there.
                                I'd love to come! I'll check out the site..... do we have a specific time? I'll probably be able to join, but i'll just try and clear my already so very busy (so not) evening for the chat
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X