No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, YappiChik - I'm in need of fic help again. Mind if I mail you the new part and questions in the morning?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh Thank you Kate!!!!
      When was this? Do you know???
      It's soooo cute.

Awesome art Donna.
      The pic was a promo shot from Comic Con. The muckty mucks in charge chose AT and RDA to represent SG-1 in their promotional packages.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Elfie How are you ??

Well considering it's the opening of the Olympics next friday I can understand they pulled SGA...who in it's right mind want to compete for ratings on such a night.. and doesn't NBC or whatever network own SciFi or whatever it is... so it's their call...and frankly I think it's the right move..even though I would have wanted to see a new epi but hey...I rather wait an extra week than seeing them pulling their ratings way below 1.0..we can't have that..the season so far seems to have been pretty good in numbers and when the DVR counts for uhm how many days they count afterwards Search & Rescue pulled a 1.8 or something... I rather see those numbers then 0.6 *lol*

so don't worry you will get your Shep fix in due time
        I didn't know they were not going to air a new episode next friday?. Thanks for letting me know and i totally agree, it makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't want it to compete with the olympics either!. We can use all the ratings we can get! lol.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
        Hello everyone! This is only my 2nd post on GW, my 1st on this thread, but since I joined I just love reading everyone's thoughts and comments. I am a huge John & Teyla
        fan so I just love seeing that there are so many others out there!! I too cannot wait for Kanaan to just go away. I do think that the writers will drag this out for awhile, but I do have faith that eventually John & Teyla will be together. For now we just have to get excited about all the little things between them.
        Welcome Rockhound to our JT family!

And i totally agree with you about Kanaan!!!!..i want that guy gone already!. I'm hoping that in
        Spoiler:
        The episode where micheal takes over atlantis he kills him or turns him...or something, i just want him gone!.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        Awesome! thanks for the links everyone!

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
        Spoiler:
        OH!!!!!...i was just going to comment on you awesome icon and then i see the pic where you got it from!....They are sooo cute together!.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Okay this i made these thsecond one is for he Balck and White Challenge

Awesome icons Donna!!!.

Thanks Kate for Cap again. Here is a sig I made with it and another from the Continuum premiere.

BBL to catch up. It's been a crazy day.
        Pretty!!!!!...Jack and Sam soooo belong together!.

would anyone tell me if this shows up PLease?
        Another awesome sig Donna, you are on a roll!!!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          Spoiler:

They're all good. FAB!
          Can I ask: in the one quoted above, can you tell me which ep the pic of J/T on the left comes from?
          I know the small one is from Doppelganger. But I'm not sure about the other one.

Thanks!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          thank you!!!

JT KISS LIST

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

5. The Asgard force them to....(***just went lower than imaganed in gutter***)

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind

9. While at a off world bar Rodney sneezes while both are under a table, causing them to not only get startled enough to bang their heads against the bottom of the table but also get a little.... (mind in gutter moment....)
          These are great.
          Trying to decide which one to turn into a fic.
          It's a toss up between: 1, 2 [this one's starting to take lead], or a modified version of 8..........

Or maybe all 3! LOL!

Gonna start with the no 8- but it's modified.
          If I have time, I'll do 2 & 1 as well.

BBL to post it!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            Very nice!

I thought of Shep too, when I heard that song. It would make an awesome vid, I agree!

Ok, I'm seriously drooling after scrolling past those pancakes. LOL

How cute!

Great sigs Donna, they showed up for me the first time, too.
            Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
            I was majorly inspired...so I hope you enjoy

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            I didn't know they were not going to air a new episode next friday?. Thanks for letting me know and i totally agree, it makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't want it to compete with the olympics either!. We can use all the ratings we can get! lol.

And i totally agree with you about Kanaan!!!!..i want that guy gone already!. I'm hoping that in
            Spoiler:
            The episode where micheal takes over atlantis he kills him or turns him...or something, i just want him gone!.

OH!!!!!...i was just going to comment on you awesome icon and then i see the pic where you got it from!....They are sooo cute together!.

Awesome icons Donna!!!.

Thanks Guys and CC Beautiful BannersTeylaJohn4ever
            Last edited by DONNA BOOTH; 05 August 2008, 01:09 AM.
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks Kate for Cap again. Here is a sig I made with it and another from the Continuum premiere.

Ooh these are nIce Hun

Comment

This was posted On Gateworld http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._this_fa.shtml

Comment

I know, Double post.

But here's the fic:

Title: Scared, But You’re Here.
                  Summary: It takes a near-death experience on her own for her to realise how she feels for him. She stumbles through the Gate back into Atlantis; no one knew what she’d do when John came to her aide.
                  Characters: Just the usual lot. Pairing: John/Teyla
                  Author's Note: Some fellow JT Shippers on Gateworld came up with a list of JT Kisses. This fic is based on No. 8. Thanks to those- including AlbinoMonkeyC- who came up with the ideas.
                  WARNING: TEYLA WHUMP
                  LINK: Direct- Scared, But You're Here

For more of my fics: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/

I was going to make a little wallpaper to put with it.
                  Maybe later I will.....

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tilltheone.jpg

That first one is stunning!

Hmm... not sure how I feel about that Depends on whether there's an S6 or not.

A couple of people in the comments have said that they are trying to end SGA as quick as possible to get SGU in but surely thats complete nonsense seeing as SGU hasn't even been greenlighted so there is no chance of it been ready anytime in next year or so

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Spoiler:

Awesome icons Donna!!!.

Thanks Mayra

Comment

Awesome artwork!!!

So JM BLOG is an interview with Mark Dacascos who played Tyre:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 05 August 2008, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          That first one is stunning!

Hmm... not sure how I feel about that Depends on whether there's an S6 or not.

A couple of people in the comments have said that they are trying to end SGA as quick as possible to get SGU in but surely thats complete nonsense seeing as SGU hasn't even been greenlighted so there is no chance of it been ready anytime in next year or so

I know, I a little worried, too, but I'm just paranoid over the whole SGA/SGU thing. LOL

BTW, Cazz...
                          DV
                          Spoiler:

You mentioned wanting to get a better look at the new baddies?
                          Did you see the behind the scenes pics that Morjana posted? There's a good shot of them.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=401
                          sigpic

Comment

re: the autumun airing
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't understand why they would change a system that has been working for years. Even That Other Netwwork that aired SG-1 had a break until winter, did they not?
                            I hope they don't air it all at once.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              re: the autumun airing
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't understand why they would change a system that has been working for years. Even That Other Netwwork that aired SG-1 had a break until winter, did they not?
                              I hope they don't air it all at once.
                              Me too. I would rather take short breaks, instead of one big lonnnnnng one.
                              sigpic

Comment

This was posted in the whump thread...

Joe Flanigan made it into TVguide's list of The Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars

I say it was about time he made some lists...this list has been put together after asking the readers...so good on all JF fans who got him into that list (myself included of course )
                                http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X