John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    IDK, they all fight like siblings!!!!! (no I am not high, I am on OJ!!!)
    Mostly true

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Update on the Kiss list!!! (I'll post the whole thing later (after I find it, he he!!)

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Hey really great ideas I think you pick mine the 3rd, 4th 6th and 7th lol

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind
      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Mostly true
      I'm honstly suprised that nobody has taken a DNA test on John and Rodney, just to be sure that they are infact NOT related and are just acting immature!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        The Queen and Prodigal
        Spoiler:
        Yeah I hope too more over than now they share a lot more screen time it semms to me and perhaps several person could have the angst so we have much hope for JT *cross my fingers*

I tried something else for the B&W challenge
        Very nice!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I sent it to your profiler.

Remember I rec. a song for Shep whump/JT vid. I thought of the wrong song. It's by Three Doors Down. It's Not My Time

I just wanted to correct myself. That's all.

Gotta go and sign up little one for Kindergarten. BBL to catch up.
        I thought of Shep too, when I heard that song. It would make an awesome vid, I agree!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

I have been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on DV.

DV
        Spoiler:
        I have to admit that I had to watch it twice to really be able to enjoy it. I thought it dragged the first time around. But, mind you, the second time I got to view it was when everyone in the house were finally asleep and there was no competition with two other televisions turned up so loud! There are folks in my house that are hard of hearing so, the tv is jacked up so loud that you can hear what they are watching clear as a bell in each of their rooms with the doors closed than you can the program you are viewing! It's hell! Picture this in your heads! You're trying to watch your show and then all the sudden you hear soap operas and Law & Order from HELL when Chewie is beating the hell of the weapons console that you can't even hear the pounding sounds of his fists! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

But, I digress! I love pilot Shep! I missed him! I also love Shep complimenting Shep! That so rocked! Now, the JT moments. Let's be honest! They're weren't any real JT moments! I thought Teyla calling John Colonel all the time was a little cold. But, at least they actually had them together without the festering boil! I love how they had Rodney dropping the baby! That was hilarious! He jumped! I was so laughing! Now, as touching as it was to see Rodney getting to hold the baby at the end, I loved John's reaction! Let's see, that's what like 4 eps with Teyla holding the baby or walking with him! C'mon! I really hope that in the ep 2 wks from now that the baby can be out of the eps! This is not a day care or 'The Intergalactic Brady Bunch' here! It's SGA!

I love the bad 'alien dudes'!! I really hope they have find out who they are from the symbol off their ship and uniform! They've got to come back! I mean Sheppy almost got to use a cool gun for himself! I love that Ronon got to fire the weapon and when Shep said let me see that, the other dudes starting shooting and he didn't get to use the cool gun!! Poor Sheppy!

It really chaps my ass that Scifi is going to make us wait 2 weeks for the next ep of SGA!! You know that they are going to be showing their precious Eureka! They would never screw around with that! It's their baby!

I know I saw the promo, but, I will definitely have to see part of it again. Like I said, the first time through watching DV, I was actually bored! So, the other viewings after was definitely a big help for me!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...d35a26e4f5.jpg

Ok, I'm seriously drooling after scrolling past those pancakes. LOL

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        Awesome! thanks for the links everyone!

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
        Spoiler:
        How cute!
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Okay this i made these thsecond one is for he Balck and White Challenge
        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/jt-2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/jt-1.jpg
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        would anyone tell me if this shows up PLease?
        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...hallenge-3.jpg
        Great sigs Donna, they showed up for me the first time, too.
        sigpic

Comment

I was majorly inspired...so I hope you enjoy

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            Awesome! thanks for the links everyone!

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
            Spoiler:
            What is this pictures from? They both look so cute

Comment

I'm honstly suprised that nobody has taken a DNA test on John and Rodney, just to be sure that they are infact NOT related and are just acting immature!
              You guys do know my reasons for asking who would be paired with who as siblings right?.... I uhm.... well you see, jmy muse just got the idea of a sibling dreams fic (more like a asortment of stories (like MrsB's stories) of sorts with random SGA and SG-1 stories in it) and thought of, why not a singling base series of stories? But ask dreams.... so I figure what the hey do it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Hello everyone! This is only my 2nd post on GW, my 1st on this thread, but since I joined I just love reading everyone's thoughts and comments. I am a huge John & Teyla
                fan so I just love seeing that there are so many others out there!! I too cannot wait for Kanaan to just go away. I do think that the writers will drag this out for awhile, but I do have faith that eventually John & Teyla will be together. For now we just have to get excited about all the little things between them.
                welcome, come join us crazy folk. care to add to my JT KISS LIST?

List so far. (I have to do a lot of copying and pasting and deleting to get this list to where it is now....)

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

5. The Asgard force them to....(***just went lower than imaganed in gutter***)

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind

Comment

welcome, come join us crazy folk. care to add to my JT KISS LIST?

List so far. (I have to do a lot of copying and pasting and deleting to get this list to where it is now....)

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

9 while at a off world bar Rodney sneezes while both are under a table, causing them to not only get startled enough to bang their heads against the bottom of the table but also get a little.... (mind in gutter moment....)

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    9 while at a off world bar Rodney sneezes while both are under a table, causing them to not only get startled enough to bang their heads against the bottom of the table but also get a little.... (mind in gutter moment....)
                    thank you!!!

JT KISS LIST

9. While at a off world bar Rodney sneezes while both are under a table, causing them to not only get startled enough to bang their heads against the bottom of the table but also get a little.... (mind in gutter moment....)

Comment

John is holding Torren on a balcony at dinner. Teyla approaches the table and they share a moment. As she takes her son from his arms, she kisses his cheek, but he has turned to her slightly and she catches the edge of his lips. They both pull back and smile shyly at one another. She leaves.
                      TBC.
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hi, i just read the kiss list up to nine, I love them!!
                        Going to pop in more often to read them
                        They did make me laugh, in a good way

Oh, and Gater101, I love the thing about the kiss on cheek, but also on the lips, a bit

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post

Oh, and Gater101, I love the thing about the kiss on cheek, but also on the lips, a bit
                          why thank you. I'm thinking about turining #7 (i think) into a full blown fic!!!

Comment

why thank you. I'm thinking about turining #7 (i think) into a full blown fic!!!
                            If you do, please post the link here, I whould read it

Comment

Thanks! It's one of those things that's a kiss... but not a kiss.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

If you do, please post the link here, I whould read it
                                ok!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X