Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            I love the textures you used!
            Thanks

Comment

NP Donna

ok, off to dinner! Why is GW so friggin addicting?
              --Kate

Comment

NP Donna

ok, off to dinner! Why is GW so friggin addicting?
                Okay enjoy your Dinner Bye and i know what you mean this is the only real place i spend time on

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Paris *sigh* have fun
                  Not a fan of Parisians then?
                  Awesome! thanks for the links everyone!

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
                  Spoiler:
                  [IM]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll173/madaline-7/Richard-Dean-Anderson_l.jpg[/IMG]
                  Is this from comic con?
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Awesome! thanks for the links everyone!

hey Lea! here's the cap from my icon I totally love it too, this pic pretty much completes my life (spoilers for OTishness):
                    Spoiler:
                    Omg.... that is the cutest photo!!! Thanks for sharing!
                    sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      I agree with Jodie.

Hun. If you want me to update your fics, I need links please.
                      OK then we have two for Ronon/Teyla as siblings, but one person said Shep/Weir as siblings.... might/might not work but meh what the hey!

also Sci it weould be hard for ANYONE to keep up with my new series I would think, after all Stargate SG-1/Atlantis is updately now nightly with upwards of three chapters... three LONG chapters.... I'm going to make a second "episode" soon though, just as soon as I get the Promethues side of things (SG-1 team) edited and refined before posting it up. It is a bit scattered.

Also guys wanted to ask you, does anyone have a good screenshot of (if possible) just Galadriel of when the Fellowship meets her and Celeborn? If so linkify me!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        The event will be tomorrow Tuesday, August 5 starting at 6:00p.m. eastern time and will run till midnight!

so, you can come at any time during that window.

I know that Landjrule had some questions and I know I have some questions, so this is the perfect time to ask!!!!
                        CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I live in Australia- well, Melbourne, Victoria- & I'm sure the event time is Eastern US time.
                        Any ideas of when that'll be for me???? I'd love to know in case I can make it on for it.

Thanks.
                        Laura.
                        PS: You missed typed my username. You had: Landjarule when it doesn't have an 'a' after the 'j'.

john_and_teyla_for_life- Love that pic of RDA & AT. Just shouts out to the J/S shippers doesn't it???

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I live in Australia- well, Melbourne, Victoria- & I'm sure the event time is Eastern US time.
                          Any ideas of when that'll be for me???? I'd love to know in case I can make it on for it.

Thanks.
                          Laura.
                          PS: You missed typed my username. You had: Landjarule when it doesn't have an 'a' after the 'j'.

john_and_teyla_for_life- Love that pic of RDA & AT. Just shouts out to the J/S shippers doesn't it???
                          I think it would be 12 midnight your time untill six am your time L&J EST is -5 GMT and for all I know Victoria Aus is in GMT.....or rather I know Perth is in GMT (maybe GMT+1)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I think it would be 12 midnight your time untill six am your time L&J EST is -5 GMT and for all I know Victoria Aus is in GMT.....or rather I know Perth is in GMT (maybe GMT+1)
                            OK. Thanks.
                            I wont be up then.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              OK fellow JT'ers, question for you all.

In the terms of SIBLINGS who would go with who on the team? I mean if they were brothers or brother sister or sisters with someone would would you thin thwy could be paired with AS SIGLINGS? We already know the true Ship (Sheyla) but what about siblingwise?
                              IDK, they all fight like siblings!!!!! (no I am not high, I am on OJ!!!)
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Thanks Kate for Cap again. Here is a sig I made with it and another from the Continuum premiere.

BBL to catch up. It's been a crazy day.

Comment

Working...
                                X