• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cazzblade View Post
    i wish it was the wrong number! They'd go away a lot quicker

BTW
    Spoiler:
    love the new aliens in DV. Hope we get to see them again.
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Did I tell you guys I'm going back to Paris at the end of the month? I can't wait ;D
      Paris *sigh* have fun
      Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

I have been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on DV.

DV
      Spoiler:
      I have to admit that I had to watch it twice to really be able to enjoy it. I thought it dragged the first time around. But, mind you, the second time I got to view it was when everyone in the house were finally asleep and there was no competition with two other televisions turned up so loud! There are folks in my house that are hard of hearing so, the tv is jacked up so loud that you can hear what they are watching clear as a bell in each of their rooms with the doors closed than you can the program you are viewing! It's hell! Picture this in your heads! You're trying to watch your show and then all the sudden you hear soap operas and Law & Order from HELL when Chewie is beating the hell of the weapons console that you can't even hear the pounding sounds of his fists! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

But, I digress! I love pilot Shep! I missed him! I also love Shep complimenting Shep! That so rocked! Now, the JT moments. Let's be honest! They're weren't any real JT moments! I thought Teyla calling John Colonel all the time was a little cold. But, at least they actually had them together without the festering boil! I love how they had Rodney dropping the baby! That was hilarious! He jumped! I was so laughing! Now, as touching as it was to see Rodney getting to hold the baby at the end, I loved John's reaction! Let's see, that's what like 4 eps with Teyla holding the baby or walking with him! C'mon! I really hope that in the ep 2 wks from now that the baby can be out of the eps! This is not a day care or 'The Intergalactic Brady Bunch' here! It's SGA!

I love the bad 'alien dudes'!! I really hope they have find out who they are from the symbol off their ship and uniform! They've got to come back! I mean Sheppy almost got to use a cool gun for himself! I love that Ronon got to fire the weapon and when Shep said let me see that, the other dudes starting shooting and he didn't get to use the cool gun!! Poor Sheppy!

It really chaps my ass that Scifi is going to make us wait 2 weeks for the next ep of SGA!! You know that they are going to be showing their precious Eureka! They would never screw around with that! It's their baby!

I know I saw the promo, but, I will definitely have to see part of it again. Like I said, the first time through watching DV, I was actually bored! So, the other viewings after was definitely a big help for me!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...d35a26e4f5.jpg

Wow you bring a lot of good things and good thoughts
      I don't know if y'all have seen this yet. I am just now reading it for myself.
      Thank you so much for the link it was a great interview even if the interviewer
      Spoiler:
      wasn't at all a Ronon teyla shipper lol I joke

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I agree.

Great job Asgard.

Oh.That's cool. Have fun.

LOL! OK.

DV
      Spoiler:
      I really enjoyed those parts of the ep too. I always love John's wacky facial expressions. LOL.
      I thought they were gonna be able to keep that weapon. Finally, John would have something cool.

I know what you mean Elf about Torren, but I wouldn't be surprised if it continues a bit longer. It's a natural thing for Teyla to be with him and I doubt that Rodney is gonna want to hold him any time soon after Teyla's comment to him about being a great dad one day. LOL!!
      Someone needs to get her a stroller though.

Thanks for the link.

Jess, Elf and Cazz:

OT:
      Spoiler:
      I tried to do that "Getting to know you" email, but it wouldn't let me forward it. Sorry.
      Thank you so much
      Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      Hi all, haven't been around in a bit but that's RL for you. How are you guys going?
      Saw the last eppy and while it had some nice moments, they haven't done much on the JT front. What's up with that and when is Kanaan going to go away?
      Hi glad to see you.
      Spoiler:
      It's true we aren't really favoured since some eps but it will come ITA with you I can't wait for Kanaan to leave the picture (?) lol in fact if thinkgs was clear between them he didn't bother me I love his interaction with Teyla it was a good inside that we never had ccasion to have and a good suport for her. But I hope he will give his place to John lol

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      That's why I was specifying the maybe about what Jason said. A lot of people seemed to be taking it for a definite.
      Ok yeah I wasn't sure to understand all (it's the problem when it's not your language you always have a doubt lol) but it seems to me that he only speaks of eventuality

BTW
      Spoiler:
      ITA I hope too
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hello everyone! This is only my 2nd post on GW, my 1st on this thread, but since I joined I just love reading everyone's thoughts and comments. I am a huge John & Teyla
        fan so I just love seeing that there are so many others out there!! I too cannot wait for Kanaan to just go away. I do think that the writers will drag this out for awhile, but I do have faith that eventually John & Teyla will be together. For now we just have to get excited about all the little things between them.
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          Hello everyone! This is only my 2nd post on GW, my 1st on this thread, but since I joined I just love reading everyone's thoughts and comments. I am a huge John & Teyla
          fan so I just love seeing that there are so many others out there!! I too cannot wait for Kanaan to just go away. I do think that the writers will drag this out for awhile, but I do have faith that eventually John & Teyla will be together. For now we just have to get excited about all the little things between them.
          Hi and WELCOME !
          I'm like you I love to read the pov in here they are great I hope I'll read yours too we have the same thoughts yet so it's great
          Spoiler:
          *point to Kanaan comment*

I agree with you they are too great together to just walk away
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Hi glad to see you.
            Spoiler:
            It's true we aren't really favoured since some eps but it will come ITA with you I can't wait for Kanaan to leave the picture (?) lol in fact if thinkgs was clear between them he didn't bother me I love his interaction with Teyla it was a good inside that we never had ccasion to have and a good suport for her. But I hope he will give his place to John lol

ITA I hope too

Hey asgard

Yes I agree. I think we have to wait a while but I know that JT will be back soon. How can anyone resist the two?!? They are so well together.
            Another wonderful thing that came out of DV
            Spoiler:
            Teyla gets to be more Techy (finally!!!) I have been waiting for them to realise that they don't have to match up shep and rodney alway. Teyla is there also and she's a pretty smart girl too. As for Ronon, I know he is smart but button pushing is def not his fave thing to do or learn. I like waht the writers have been doing so far but I do miss the JT moments. Can't wait to have some of that back.

Welcome to the J/T family Rockhound

The guys here are warm and friendly and some slightly unstable(not naming anyone in particular) but you're sure to have fun in here.

It's great to see another J/T shipper on board.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              I made This For Putchski's Birthday
              huh.....Did i miss a birthday alert Oh and very nice Donna!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Fab! Love the first and the forth

Are you know? Love the new gif in your sig!

Beautiful!

Thanks cazz!

The folks of the Batman fandom are very nice like that
              And yes I am, feel like going to the IMax theatre to see TDK.
              And also trying to figure out how to make more money, lol.

If you didn't ship JT, what would you ship?
              hmmm....Probably Rodney/Cadman.......If she were still here

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Wonderful Job Linda!!!!

What are you talking about! It's great!!

Thanks Linda.

Oooo. I love NCIS
              Thanks sci

Thanks again

No problem!

Ain't it great

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              It isn't for sale anywhere here in the county. Mom had to go to the city 70 miles south of here and she picked up a copy for me. I love Mom!

A large part of the renewal question is also the economics of the show. That was a large part of why SG1 was cancelled. It became too costly to produce. Hopefully, it will be a long while before SGA gets to that point.
              Aww you've got a great mum!

Oh oh i got my S4 Atlantis today

And my new car
              sigpic

Comment

BTW
                Spoiler:
                Me too!
                Spoiler:
                I really want to see more of them Especially in there little spacecraft, they were cool! And if that means more pilot!Shep then i think I can live with that

Hi Rockhound! Welcome to the JT Thread

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                huh.....Did i miss a birthday alert Oh and very nice Donna!
                It was Putschki's birthday on saturday, we celebrated in the JFT and I posted by pressie in the galleria, totally forgot to let everybody know

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oh oh i got my S4 Atlantis today

And my new car
                  Yay! They came

What kinda car?

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    I made This For Putchski's Birthday
                    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ers/Oucast.jpg
                    Cute!!

Did I tell you guys I'm going back to Paris at the end of the month? I can't wait ;D
                    How nice! Have fun sweetheart!!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yay! They came

What kinda car?

Heh. Watcha think, this Linda's kinda car?

Spoiler:

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Spoiler:
                        http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Jeep20Wrangler20Ultimate2.jpg
                        Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Barely got time to come in today and i already have to get to bed but just wanted to comment on the lovely artwork!.

Love your icons and sig Linda and Donna!!!

Also great conversation about DV everyone!. I'm really glad other people are recognizing how great Teyla is and that the writers are finally giving her more to do than just being a warrior.

also i know i saw a newbie!. Welcome to our JT family!!!
                          MAFFFF.......*runs and huggles Maff* Oh and thank you

Hi everybody

Great icons and like I said i particularly love the 4th one

At least this is original not crappy I don't think

Thanks a lot for the caps
                          Thanks asgard...

And no problem

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          Great sigs you two!!!!

Welcome to the new people!!
                          Thanks cc!

I tried something else for the B&W challenge
                          Spoiler:

Oh this is awesome!

I don't know if y'all have seen this yet. I am just now reading it for myself.
                          Cool,thinks Elfie!

Welcome...The more the merrier

It was Putschki's birthday on saturday, we celebrated in the JFT and I posted by pressie in the galleria, totally forgot to let everybody know

Oh right

Yay! They came

What kinda car?

Yep they came And my brother opened it

Volkswagen golf 1.9 TDI

Spoiler:
                          hehe cool....I wish!
                          sigpic

Comment

Volkswagen golf 1.9 TDI

hehe cool....I wish!
                            Hehe. Well, that isn't bad either! We have a VW too. What colour is it?

Perfect!
                            Yeah.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
                              http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Jeep20Wrangler20Ultimate2.jpg
                              Oh yeah sweet ride!!!

(((Hugs))) Linda back
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Oh yeah sweet ride!!!

(((Hugs))) Linda back
                                Definately! Though a BMW Z4 is more my kinda dream car...

How are you maff?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X