X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Yeah, but didn't Jason M say
    Spoiler:
    he wouldn't come back in s6? Something about not wanting to be stereotyped as Ronon.
    Jason said
    Spoiler:
    maybe after season 6
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      It isn't for sale anywhere here in the county. Mom had to go to the city 70 miles south of here and she picked up a copy for me. I love Mom!

A large part of the renewal question is also the economics of the show. That was a large part of why SG1 was cancelled. It became too costly to produce. Hopefully, it will be a long while before SGA gets to that point.
      Thanks Everlovin.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      Ok. I think it's best we leave it till Camy comes back.
      Thanks for the help though!
      Yeah. Sorry hun.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Spoiler:
      I guess I would go for Rodney/Keller...

I can't ship John and Teyla with anyone else..I just don't see it with any one else when it comes to them...
      I'm the same way Nina.
      Spoiler:
      It's hard when it comes to Keller, I liked her briefly when it came to Ronon/Keller, but I had trouble after Trio and TLM. I have a feeling that she might chose Rodney.
      Poor Ronon. He needs lovin' too.

Nina. Did you get my message?

Comment

OK fellow JT'ers, question for you all.

In the terms of SIBLINGS who would go with who on the team? I mean if they were brothers or brother sister or sisters with someone would would you thin thwy could be paired with AS SIGLINGS? We already know the true Ship (Sheyla) but what about siblingwise?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

hey i got a burning question on my mind and i need to let you guys know and what you think.
          Spoiler:
          What is going on in my head is great T/J angst...The episode where michael takes over atlantis to get Teyla's son...I think will have great T/J moments...I think with what happen...I'm thinking Teyla might leave Atlantis in order to protect her son and the people of Atlantis...and John will stop at nothing to stop her from going and will see some great moments...and i can't wait until the "Queen"...let me know what you think.
          Last edited by Jodi518; 03 August 2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I think Teyla/Ronon and Mckay/Sheppard sibling wise
            Last edited by Jodi518; 03 August 2008, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Jodi--you need to put that behind spoilers.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

sorry still getting use to posting...but all is corrected thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                  sorry still getting use to posting...but all is corrected thanks
                  No problem. I just know some in here are trying to stay spoiler-free.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I was bored so i made some icons

Daedalus variation icons
                    Spoiler:

Pretty crappy sig What was i thinking *hides*

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    I made This For Putchski's Birthday
                    Barely got time to come in today and i already have to get to bed but just wanted to comment on the lovely artwork!.

Love your icons and sig Linda and Donna!!!

Also great conversation about DV everyone!. I'm really glad other people are recognizing how great Teyla is and that the writers are finally giving her more to do than just being a warrior.

also i know i saw a newbie!. Welcome to our JT family!!!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Watched DV on Youtube this morning.
                      Unfortuneately I didn't get time to pop on here after it to post about it- I had to go to TAFE (where I am right now on dinner break).

My thoughts:
                      Spoiler:

- Teyla's use of "Colonel" every time she talked to John, or even MENTIONED him (there was one point where she was talking to Rod over radio while J & Ronon were fighting those aliens, when she referred to John as "Colonel Sheppard" both times she said she was needed to help them out)- rather strange.
                      Since I've seen in full the first 3 seasons- 3 being only just finished- I can say there are many episodes where she's called him "Colonel" & "John", but more often it's becoming just "John".
                      - Aliens were cool.
                      - John's chat with his other. Hilarious. Especially the bit where he said what the other was going to say! And his smile at it. Lol! (should've had the others roll their eyes)
                      - Lorne had a rather sheepish look on his face when John said something about it being hard to get a taxi around here (right at the end of ep).
                      -Tey's concern for Torren- a great example of the life of a new mother......Fab work writers!
                      - Rod getting to hold Torren- & John's face! Had me laughing on the floor! John: "Don't drop him!" (protective much, John???) And J's side looks at Tey when she suggested that Rod hold Torren- classic!

Anyway- got to go back to class. sigh.
                      Byes!
                      Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

OK gang this is really just a story update post but meh...

STORY UPDATE:::

Stories updated; 1
                        Chapters added; 3

Title: Stargate SG-1/Atlantis; Meeting the Red Devil
                        Rating: T-M
                        Pairings; Jack/Sam, John/Teyla, Carson/Rodney (as brothers)
                        Sumup: Jack has been called back to Atlantis as the reports of the last planet that he had entered under the Ancients Knowledge in his mind had put into the dialing computer. Truoble gets a face lift when Anubis shows up, and Atlantis gets into trouble when they have two team members taken prisoner.

This story after being on hold for over a year has been picked up again where it left off, it is based on a roleplaying game in a fully AU reality, Chapter 21 has a few Sheyla moments in it mainly John concern for Teyla, along with Whump for Teyla and Rodney (no Shep Whump yet)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, let me get onto my personal sibings list here....

Teyla/Carson (brother and sister)
                        Teyla/Ronon
                        Teyla/Weir (odd I know it)
                        Teyla/myself (I can dream can't I?)
                        Shep/Myself (see above)
                        Shep/Carson (as brothers)
                        Rodney/Keller (as siblings)
                        Rodney/Woosley (think of the drama!)
                        Rodney/Radek (when these two guy bicker it is brotherly love! )

and lastly

Teyla/Galadriel (see the line between me and Teyla as siblings)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Barely got time to come in today and i already have to get to bed but just wanted to comment on the lovely artwork!.

Love your icons and sig Linda and Donna!!!

Also great conversation about DV everyone!. I'm really glad other people are recognizing how great Teyla is and that the writers are finally giving her more to do than just being a warrior.

also i know i saw a newbie!. Welcome to our JT family!!!
                          Thanks Mayra
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Ahhhh! The SpoilerGeek doesn't know. Just teasing

I hope you're right

Thanks and I agree about those groups. I wish I knew how to do vids too.

Thanks Asgard. I know. I barely do my LJ. I haven't updated in months.

LOL!!!
                          OK. Give me a min

Oh cool!!! Thanks Nina.
                          DV
                          Spoiler:
                          I also liked her in DV. It's nice to see her learn more then just combat and I'm sure this being down on purpose, but either way. It shows that she is smart and adapts to things well.
                          I also loved the idea of F302s in Atlantis. Not a bad idea at all. IMO

ITA

Hey Kate!!! Obviously Camp was good. Sorry you miss it.
                          I love that scene too. S&R was an awesome ep.

Thanks CC

There's no such thing as ODing on SGA

Wonderful Job Linda!!!!

What are you talking about! It's great!!

Thanks Linda.

Oooo. I love NCIS

LOL!!! ITA

Awwww. Thanks APFW

Very nice Donna.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Thnaks Hun
                          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Fab! Love the first and the forth

Are you know? Love the new gif in your sig!

Beautiful!

Thanks Cazz
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            OK fellow JT'ers, question for you all.

In the terms of SIBLINGS who would go with who on the team? I mean if they were brothers or brother sister or sisters with someone would would you thin thwy could be paired with AS SIGLINGS? We already know the true Ship (Sheyla) but what about siblingwise?
                            I agree with Jodie.

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                            hey i got a burning question on my mind and i need to let you guys know and what you think.
                            Spoiler:
                            What is going on in my head is great T/J angst...The episode where michael takes over atlantis to get Teyla's son...I think will have great T/J moments...I think with what happen...I'm thinking Teyla might leave Atlantis in order to protect her son and the people of Atlantis...and John will stop at nothing to stop her from going and will see some great moments...and i can't wait until the "Queen"...let me know what you think.
                            I'm looking forward to those two eps too.
                            Prodical
                            Spoiler:
                            I think I heard about John is stuck outside the shield and is worried when the team(s) inside can't find Teyla and Torren. I think they say she is hiding Torren from Michael. I'm sure we'll see angst there too. There isn't to many places for Teyla to hide from Michael outside of Atlantis, unless she goes to Earth.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            OK gang this is really just a story update post but meh...

STORY UPDATE:::

Stories updated; 1
                            Chapters added; 3

Title: Stargate SG-1/Atlantis; Meeting the Red Devil
                            Rating: T-M
                            Pairings; Jack/Sam, John/Teyla, Carson/Rodney (as brothers)
                            Sumup: Jack has been called back to Atlantis as the reports of the last planet that he had entered under the Ancients Knowledge in his mind had put into the dialing computer. Truoble gets a face lift when Anubis shows up, and Atlantis gets into trouble when they have two team members taken prisoner.

This story after being on hold for over a year has been picked up again where it left off, it is based on a roleplaying game in a fully AU reality, Chapter 21 has a few Sheyla moments in it mainly John concern for Teyla, along with Whump for Teyla and Rodney (no Shep Whump yet)

Now, let me get onto my personal sibings list here....

Teyla/Carson (brother and sister)
                            Teyla/Ronon
                            Teyla/Weir (odd I know it)
                            Teyla/myself (I can dream can't I?)
                            Shep/Myself (see above)
                            Shep/Carson (as brothers)
                            Rodney/Keller (as siblings)
                            Rodney/Woosley (think of the drama!)
                            Rodney/Radek (when these two guy bicker it is brotherly love! )

and lastly

Teyla/Galadriel (see the line between me and Teyla as siblings)
                            Hun. If you want me to update your fics, I need links please.

Comment

Hi everybody
                              Great icons and like I said i particularly love the 4th one
                              Pretty crappy sig What was i thinking *hides*

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/JTDVJPEG.jpg
                              At least this is original not crappy I don't think
                              heehee you know what some folks are like

Yep that's our JT shipper....

Um i've run outta ideas... Anyone else

Oh the reason i came in here...Finally finished uploading

Daedalus variation caps
                              Thanks a lot for the caps
                              Originally posted by APFW View Post
                              Thanks Asgard30 for welcoming me into the family!
                              I love coming to this forum to read everyone's stories and viewing their pictures. Keep up the good work. I think by the time SGA is in its last season they will have John and Teyla reveal their true feelings. Too bad it has to wait until then.
                              no problem people in here are so nice and talented it's a lot of fun and hope the writers listen to you and yes even before
                              I made This For Putchski's Birthday
                              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ers/Oucast.jpg
                              Wow ths is really nice
                              The folks of the Batman fandom are very nice like that
                              And yes I am, feel like going to the IMax theatre to see TDK.
                              And also trying to figure out how to make more money, lol.

If you didn't ship JT, what would you ship?
                              In SGA I really don't believe i would ship anybody else in SG1 I had to wzit for Pete and Osiris to ship Sam with Pete and Daniel with Osiris. In SGA it would hav been perhaps Katie and Rodney or Lorne and Teyla at an extreme degree I don't think I'll have a ship
                              Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Ahhhh! The SpoilerGeek doesn't know. Just teasing

I hope you're right

Thanks and I agree about those groups. I wish I knew how to do vids too.

Thanks Asgard. I know. I barely do my LJ. I haven't updated in months.

LOL!!!
                              OK. Give me a min.

Oh cool!!! Thanks Nina.
                              DV
                              Spoiler:
                              I also liked her in DV. It's nice to see her learn more then just combat and I'm sure this being down on purpose, but either way. It shows that she is smart and adapts to things well.
                              I also loved the idea of F302s in Atlantis. Not a bad idea at all. IMO

ITA

Hey Kate!!! Obviously Camp was good. Sorry you miss it.
                              I love that scene too. S&R was an awesome ep.

Thanks CC

There's no such thing as ODing on SGA

Wonderful Job Linda!!!!

What are you talking about! It's great!!

Thanks Linda.

Oooo. I love NCIS

LOL!!! ITA

Awwww. Thanks APFW

Very nice Donna.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Thank you so much you comfort me about LJ lol
                              And ITA
                              Spoiler:
                              think the same thing about the F302 in SGA I think I missed the ships

It isn't for sale anywhere here in the county. Mom had to go to the city 70 miles south of here and she picked up a copy for me. I love Mom!

A large part of the renewal question is also the economics of the show. That was a large part of why SG1 was cancelled. It became too costly to produce. Hopefully, it will be a long while before SGA gets to that point.
                              I have to wait until 10th september lol
                              Jason said
                              Spoiler:
                              maybe after season 6
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah but in the last interview he said that he was really glad with how the writers wrote him and with writing like this it's a pleasure to stay and keep on going Ronon. It was in the interview that Donna posted did I dreamt it. In fact I understood that he wasn't particularly waiting for leaving

Thanks Mayra

Thnaks Hun

Thanks Cazz
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                I like this site too much and I have WAY too much time on my hands......
                                I think we might need to start a list......hmmm.............how about ways for Sheppard to finaly kiss Teyla w/o being a bug?
                                oh oh i like that one.....

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.
                                4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have.

5. The Asgard force them to....(***just went lower than imaganed in gutter***)
                                6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

Now i'm away for a shower so see y'all in a bit And no not a cold shower....Get yer mind outta the gutter
                                you didn't have to say that whole "cold shower" bit, I think by now we get what a shower is.....

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!
                                This is true. You know the solution? The resolution of the constitution as we know it
                                Hahahah SHWEIRD
                                Hey really great ideas I think you pick mine the 3rd, 4th 6th and 7th lol
                                A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X