John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
    Gals & Guys, I just had to rush over here and give a BIG recommendation for a WONDERFUL Fic:

EVASION by Nika Dixon: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4418612/1/Evasion

It's wonderful! Teyilia you would especially enjoy because it has some great Teyla whumping, but she does her share of whumping too.

So, go read and give lots of comments and maybe she will write more JT for us!
    Thanks hon...I'm off to work around the house but maybe tonight...

Hey guys, can you include Season 3 in this mix of idea of mine!? Start with Season 3 and work your way till Season 5. I'll join you througout the day.

*sighs*

I really thought we had Season 3 all set.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
      Finally! I am done. I present the long awaited Major Shippy Moments for season 2. I have split it up into two posts. It was too long when I tried to post it. The moments this season were more subtle than last season.

Spoiler:
      Intruder

The end scene they have returned to Atlantis and the way Teyla greets them especially John is a sight to see. Teyla knew that John would want the intelligence reports even though there has been no sign of Aiden. So she already prepared a copy for him. Just as or before John says, "Ladies." he leans toward Teyla and smiles flirtatiously. Teyla returns the smile with a huge one of her own.

Runner

When Teyla regains consciousness her first concern is John. John answers back with one of his concerned, "You OK?"

Teyla tries to get free of the binds when Ronon leaves giving us a very amusing scene. John: What the hell are you doing? Teyla: Getting my hand free. John: Didn't feel that way.

When John radios Teyla his first words, when she responds, is, "You OK?"

After John says he will go off looking for Rodney and Aiden he looks at Teyla. She answers his unasked question, "Yes, we will be fine."

Duet

John is late for sparring so Teyla spars with Ronon. The look of John's face when he walks in is priceless. John says, "I thought we were supposed to be sparring today?!" Teyla explains and while she does that Ronon takes advantage of the distraction, unarms Teyla, grabs her by the neck, throws her onto the mat, and pins her there by her neck. John reacts immediately, grabs a fighting rod, and holds it to Ronon's neck. John exclaims, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" When Ronon lets Teyla go and leaves John turns to Teyla and asks, "You OK?"

Instinct

Teyla is attacked by Ellia and knocked unconscious. John is clearly worried, he takes off his jacket to be placed under her head, and he orders Ronon to stay with her. When Teyla regains consciousness she immediately asks Ronon, "What happened? Where's Colonel Sheppard?" Ronon: He went after the creature. Teyla:You let him go alone?! Ronon: He wanted me to stay with you. Teyla: I am fine. Go! Ronon: Aren't we supposed to follow his orders? Teyla: Sometimes, we are allowed to make exceptions. Ronon: And who decides when it's one of those times? Teyla:We do.

Conversion

While they spar John pins Teyla to the wall. John stares intently at her and insists Teyla call him by his first name while they are off duty. When she concedes to his wishes John still staring intently at her grins clearly pleased and says, "There y'go." The grin fades and still looking at her intently he drops his rods and pulls her into a kiss. Teyla drops her rods and briefly seems to go with it. She then holds her hands up in the air as a clear sign to stop. John lets her go and is shocked at first at what happened. He then says, "That was interesting!" and he smiles. When he sees her shocked face he becomes concerned and asks, "You OK?" He has to leave to see Carson. He goes but reluctantly. (This scene reminds me of SG-1's Broca Divide.)

Teyla is clearly worried about what is happening to John through out this episode. It is interesting how the camera seems to linger on her expressions even when she doesn't have anything to do in the scene. The more obvious scenes of Teyla's concern is in the Control Room where they use the biometric sensor to find him and at the cave when John himself has to enter and collect the Iratus' eggs.

When they catch up to him, after he escaped, John attacks everyone but Teyla. After Teyla calls out to him they get into a stand off. He starts to walk toward her and she has her gun trained on him. She begs him, "Please, do not make me do this." He steps closer, her expression full of anguish, she fires a single shot at his feet. He steps closer she switches to rapid fire and shoots at the step below him. He turns and runs away. Ronon stuns him. Teyla runs to them and anguish is written on her face.

At the cave after John is stunned again as he tries to flee. Carson grabs the container and opens it. Teyla immediately goes to Carson's side and asks if he it is enough. At the confirmation Teyla goes over to where Ronon and John is at and watches in blatant concern as Ronon picks up John's unconscious body and carries him to the gate.

At the end scene John comes to apologize for what he did. It is interesting how he said it, "There's another thing I should probably apologize for." Even though she tells him not to think about it while she leave she stops, turns, and teasingly/flirtatiously adds, "John." smiling. She lets out a breath as she walks away. John plays with some Athosian fighting rods then lets his arms drop to his sides and stares at the, now empty, doorway she went through.

Aurora

John and Rodney are arguing over who should enter the pod. Teyla says, "Rodney. Between the two of you, if something were to go wrong, which would be the greater loss?" Rodney replies, "Well, I've never thought of it that way but ..." he looks at John, "she's right. You should go." John, though he knows why she did this, looks up at her asking, with his eyes, if she really means it. She returns his look with a slight smirk and with her eyes reassures him it was just a ploy. Ronon watches this exchange, turns away, seems to roll his eyes, and walks away.

When they find a wraith in one of the pods, on the Daedalus' bridge, Teyla concerned asks if the wraith can harm him in there? She is worried when Rodney says he doesn't know.

Caldwell finds out that Rodney entered a pod to help John. He was going to send a team to disconnect them. It was Teyla who pleaded with him for a few more minutes so Rodney could figure out if it was safe to disconnect John.

The Lost Boys

John watches in horror as Teyla and Ronon violently play fight. John attempts to stop them and gets elbowed in the face for it. They stop but Ronon can't keep a smile off his face. On the other hand the sight of John nursing a sore jaw on the floor sobers Teyla immediately and she is clearly upset at what just happened. Ronon mentions he decided he will stay on the enzyme. John at hearing this asks Teyla concerned, "What about you?"

They are captured by the wraith. John wakes up with his head on Teyla's lap. Teyla concerned asks if he is alright. The wraith come to take the one who flew the dart. Ronon refuses to move and gets stunned. At seeing this John gives himself up and Teyla is worried as she watches him leave with the wraith.
      Found another post for season 2
      sigpic

Comment

Part 2 of Major Shippy Moments of season 2. Sorry still too long got to do a part 3.

Spoiler:
        The Hive

Teyla is standing by the cell door looking out. When the wraith bring John back Teyla says, "Colonel?" She watches in horror as they practically throw him back into the cell. When the wraith have left she asks concerned, "Are you unharmed?"

John goes to release Ronon and Teyla from the cell. When John appears Teyla jumps up and runs to the cell with a huge grin on her face.

Teyla is worried when John runs into the Bay to grab a dart so they can escape. When the show returns to them Teyla is looking out into the Bay worried. Her eyes are darting everywhere looking for John.

In the infirmary John is leaning on Teyla's bed. When Rodney comes in and asks, "Why aren't you dead?" John looks at Teyla, she looks back, and they share a smile. He glances at her a few times through out his conversation with Rodney and smiles again at her durring one of those times.

Epiphany

Teyla is worried through out this episode so here are the major moments.

John just before he attempts to go through the portal he looks at Teyla. When John gets sucked in despite Ronon and Teyla trying to pull him back Teyla stares at the portal in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the portal. Her voice sounds panicked when she speaks.

Teyla is desperately trying to contact him and ignores Rodney when he says it won't work.

Rodney puts flowers into the portal to see how fast time moves on the other side. When he pulls them out the blossoms are dead Teyla takes the branches and stares at the dead blossoms in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the blossoms and in shock says, "The blossoms have aged several hours at least." After Rodney does a brief explanation of what is happening Teyla is clearly worried.

Teyla comes back from the jumper caring supplies. Ronon mentions how fast she was she replies, "Not fast enough, I fear." She takes out the camera and explains what Rodney wants her to do with it. Ronon says, "To see if Sheppard's still alive?" Teyla pauses and pain, worry, and fear briefly crosses her features. She is clearly concerned when she watches the video and he isn't there.

Teyla is still watching the video. She is relieved when she sees John has left them a sign.

Teyla took the initiative to put her watch through the portal to caculate the time difference while she and Ronon waited for Rodney to return. In the next scene Teyla seems to get annoyed, after awhile, with all the talking and the lack of action. She turns and starts to get ready because of it.

Through out the conversation between John and Teer Teyla is standing in the background and you can see her reactions to what is being said. When Teer asks John to join her John slightly turns his head toward Teyla but stops before he can actually see her. John admits he missed them. Ronon tries to play it cool mentioning it actually was only a couple of hours for them. Teyla hearing this says sternly, "Ronon." she turns to John, "We were all quite worried about you."

The Tower

(Cute Scene) Eldred leads them to the tower and John says, "Is it my imagination or does that look a lot like ..." Teyla finishes, "... the central spire of Atlantis?"

Through out this ep after John is taken Teyla seems torn between anger and worry.

When John radios them Teyla immediately answers, "Colonel! Are you alright?" There is worry and a definite tremor to her voice.

The second time John contacts them Teyla asks, "Are you certain you are in no immediate danger?"

The Long Goodbye

When Thalen and Phebus are communicating over the radio Phebus mentions that the Atlantis crew will try to stop them. Thalen replies, "We've got all the time in the world and there's only one of them I'm worried about." (That can mean anything by itself, but coupled with what happens later on.....)

This scene between Ronon and Teyla. Ronon: Alright, we need to split up. I'll take Sheppard, you go after Weir. Teyla: Why? Ronon: 'Cause I know how he thinks. I don't have the slightest clue how she thinks. Teyla: Very well.

When Thalen is hunting Phebus Teyla is hunting her too. Thalen gets a clear, close range shot of Teyla and he only stuns her. Alerting Phebus to his presence and forcing him to set Ronon's gun back on kill before he can go after her.

When Teyla pulls Sheppard's unconscious body in front of the security camera, for Phebus to see, Phebus says, "I'm not surprised that you're the only one that managed to get to him."

When Phebus tells Teyla to kill him you can clearly see the shock and horror on her face. Phebus threatens to kill the people in the living places of Atlantis if she doesn't. Teyla quickly asks Caldwell if she can really do this. At his confirmation she continues on and asks, "How many people are at risk?" Teyla tries to stall by asking why? When Phebus and Thalen are done explaining Teyla tries to reason with her. That doesn't work and you can see the dread on her face. Thalen then says, "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you more than you know." The look on Teyla's and Rodney's face says it all. Teyla turns back to the security camera and pleads with Phebus not to force her to do this. Phebus orders her to kill him. Teyla stares at the floor in indecision she then grabs her P-90 and points it at John and hesitates. Teyla has a look of horror on her face. After a few minutes Teyla cocks her P-90 and in a trembling voice she says, "Forgive me, John." When Caldwell tells her not to fire relief fills Teyla's features and she lowers her P-90.

Caldwell orders them to go after Phebus. Teyla starts to walk off but Thalen calls her back saying she can't leave him like this. Teyla very sincerely says, "I will not let her harm you." He goes into convulsions and Teyla worried calls for help. She kneels beside him concerned. The convulsions stop and John is back. Teyla asks, "Is that really you?" (In a tone you have to hear for yourself.) She is shocked/horrified when Phebus sneaks up behind her ordering her to step away from John so she can kill him. Teyla thinking quickly tells Phebus that he is unconscious and hands the stunner over to him.

Coup D'etat

Ronon and Teyla find wanted posters Rodney and John are among them. When they see John's poster Teyla becomes worried and Ronon seems to look at her with pity. As that scene ends Teyla glances back down at John's picture.

Teyla and Ronon return to Atlantis and find Genii all over the Gate Room. While curious Teyla gets straight to the point and tells Elizabeth that they need to talk. In her office Teyla informs her what they found. Ronon gets upset over the fact that he wasn't on one of the wanted posters. Teyla seems to become annoyed over this. She tells Elizabeth, "I suggest you call these men back if they are offworld." Elizabeth informs her that John is leading a mission, with most of the wanted men on it, and won't be called back until it is done. Teyla's expression says she isn't happy with this.

John and his team is captured. They have a meeting to discuss what to do about it. Teyla is concerned.

You can see Teyla's concern turn to worry when the negotiations isn't going well. When Cowen says, "In the meantime you have forfeited the life of Colonel Sheppard." and cuts off communications Teyla turns around and grabs a hold of the control panel for support.

Back in the Control Room Teyla listens as Elizabeth tries to contact Cowen. As this happens Teyla closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. When the technician says he turned off the radio Teyla is clearly upset.
        sigpic

Comment

Part 3 Major Shippy Moments for season 2.

Spoiler:
          Michael

Despite all the gaurds outside the door and the security gaurds in the camera room keeping and eye on them John is standing intently watching the monitors.

In one of the meetings Teyla says, "Why do we not just tell him the truth? I am finding it difficult keeping it from him, and I am beginning to question whether our course of action is the correct one." It is John's expression we are shown and he seems uncertain, upset, and even guilt.

When John, Elizabeth, Carson, and Teyla are having a meeting in the Observation Room they are talking about what to do with Michael. At the end Teyla says, "And then what? We start the lies all over again?" Carson and Elizabeth stare at her while John looks down and away in guilt.

After Michael tries to escape they have a meeting to talk about what they are going to do with him. Teyla says, "But we did give him the retrovirus. We made him human. Now we have the responsibility to treat him as we would any other ..." Which causes Ronon to explode saying how he isn't really human despite what they did. Despite this outburst John is watching Teyla with concern and guilt. (These last 3 scenes won't make sense until Allies.)

When Michael escapes again and takes Teyla hostage John comes racing on to the scene and seems to be unable to keep still. Carson tells him what happened and points tells him where Michael took off too. John immediately races off into that direction forcing Ronon, for the first time, to catch up.

Ronon is tracking them and says, "He's changing directions. The tracks are difficult to follow." he scans the ground, "He's good." At hearing this John worried asks, "But you, uh, can follow them, right? I mean, that's your thing."

They come upon men either knocked out or dead on the ground. John's worry increases when he reliazes they are the gaurd that where gaurding the stargate.

They reach the stargate, Michael pulls Teyla through, and the stargate shuts down before they can reach it. John yells, "Damn it!"

John is staring at the D.H.D. and is making plans for Rodney to take it apart and find the address they went to.

Michael was going to feed on Teyla John and Ronon come racing out of the woods. John comes guns a blazing. Teyla takes off immediately running toward John.

Inferno

Lycus gives them a tour of there facility. As he leaves out into the hall John smiles at Teyla as she takes her place by his side. As they walk down the hall Teyla slows and walks next to Ronon.

When John notices she is no longer next to him he turns looking for her. After he sees where she is at he continues but turns twice to look at her. (Once as they continue to walk down the hall and again as he waits for Lycus to open the door to the hanger.)

John, Carson, Rodney, and others are stuck in the volcano. Ronon, Caldwell, and Teyla go to the window and look down on the planet. Teyla is very concerned.

Caldwell is talking to Elizabeth. Teyla is holding a water bottle, pacing, and listening. Ronon is watching her and Teyla stops to meet his gaze briefly then looks away

Teyla is on the Daedalus one arm wrapped around her waist and a hand bunched into a fist. They are talking about what they can do to help them. Hermoid said, "The planet's surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing." Teyla replied, "So our only option is to sit here and wait?" She is clearly upset during this scene.

Hermoid tells Caldwell that he thinks the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. Teyla's worry increases.

Hermoid continues the count down. Teyla's expression is one of worry and a brief flash of temper.

Hermoid reaches the end of the count down and Teyla is obviously worried and seems to be holding her breath.

John's voice comes over the radio informing them they are ok. Teyla breaks out in this huge smile. Ronon while glad that John and everyone is fine he has to chuckle when he sees Teyla's face.

Allies

At the end of their meeting, about whether to except or deny the wraith proposition, it seems like John is watching Teyla. After the meeting is over John calls out to Teyla and hurries to catch up to her. John: Something tells me you don't think this is such a good idea. Teyla: As I said, I do not believe we have a choice. John: But a good idea's still a good idea. Teyla: I voiced my concern about this plan to change the Wraith into humans prior to the experiment on Michael. John: Yeah, and we convinced you. Teyla: No, Colonel. I chose to place my trust in you. She slightly tilts her head and looks pointedly at John. They stare at each other for a few seconds. Teyla: There's a difference. John: Look, it's not like we're setting out to create a bunch of Michaels here. Teyla: No, we are creating a food source for other Wraith. John: Instead of us, which is the part I am fine with, by the way. I guess I just want you to be fine with it too. Teyla: If this is the full extent of their plan ... John: What do you mean? Teyla: They are Wraith. John watches her leave.

Finally done!
          sigpic

Comment

Hello, just stopping in to say hi. I can't stay because I have to babysit. The little boy will be here soon. Good thing he's a Star Wars fan.

OT: Health
            Spoiler:
            I've been feeling a little down. I think I tried to get back on my feet to fast after my surgery. I had bad abdominal pain this weekend and spent Sunday in the ER thinking I had apedicitis. Luckilly I don't. Since I've had three abdominal surgeries they think it was just scar tissue moving around. I figure I'll take it easy the next few days.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Sweeetiee...feel better and rest!!..HUGS!
              sigpic

Comment

My final post for now...a reminder that there's a great challenge going on in Beya and I want all of you to participate....

Check out the details in BEYA! http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/82086.html

LOVE YOU GUYS!

I"ll be back tonight to check out the lovelyes in here!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Sci - All caught up with your fic!!! Major angst!!!! Awesome!

Padme - Feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Laura, I love the idea....I hope you don't mind that we have two things going on at the same time but I have a project in mind and I need everyone's help.

Black Panther was so awesome coming in and writing down for us all the JT moments for every episode. Stephie is AWESOME at this too.

I can try to hunt down in the thread the ones that BP did from Seasons 1-3 but I need you guys to do for me Season 4 and what we've had of Season 5 so far.

I ask only the following:

I want it in order. So for season 4 the first episode was Adrift and with the scenes actually in order of the episode as well, please.

I"m not sure if you want to start it with one person doing an entire episode since that particular season missed Teyla a lot. But it's up to you.

Lastly, I would like for Scifan to organize and save these for me and then email them to me, if it's not too much to ask.

I'll share with you guys later why I need this. But if you guys can get this done for me by the end of the day, I"d love you even more!!!!

Remember to put spoiler tags for Season 5.

THANK YOU!!!! Please, please do this for me! GRACIAS!
                    Season 5, Search and Rescue
                    Spoiler:
                    The opening scene. John and Teyla are having dinner. There's candles, wine and a white shirt. Teyla tells him she wants to 'properly thank him'. John almost blushes. We then realise it's only a delusion and he's trapped beneath a fallen building. Still, he dreamt about having dinner with her.

John goes against Keller and goes on the rescue mission to get Teyla from Michael's ship.

Rodney tells John he and Ronon can handle it and maybe John 'should stay with the Jumper'. John gives him the eyebrow. He's going to get her.

Teyla shouts for John when she hears P-90 fire.

John: "I would carry her buddy but..." *g*

John says "Wow" after Teyla has given birth.

Showdown at the OK-coral between John/team and Kanaan. Teyla puts a placating hand on JOHN'S arm and tells him "This is Kanaan, he is the father" and he lowers his weapon. Showdown between Kanaan and John, a look up and down.

John cradles little baba to his chest in the dart.

John and Teyla in the infirmary. She repeats the line she said to him in his dream about knowing he would come for her. He says "You would do the same for me." and she replies without hesitation "Yes."

And, although I don't think it's a shippy thing - it's more a friendship/respect thing... She calls her kid after her father and... after John.

Little Torren John is named and John is "honoured".

Is that right, Camy? Or were you wanting caps etc?
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Such a sad story, but great job. I left a review.

Awesome caps Laura.

Sorry hun. Try Photobucket.

Turning Point: Chapter 3

Spoiler:

Ronon gets up to let Teyla sit next to John. They are both speechless and are still in awe of the whole situation.

Teyla brings John’s hand to her face, “We are here for you John. I am not going anywhere either.”

John’s heart rate begins to beat slower and they monitors begin to beep. As the nurse come in to check on him, he flat lines. The nurse orders Ronon and

Teyla to get out and calls for a crash cart. A swarm of nurses and a doctor run into the room. Ronon and Teyla try to get out of the way as quickly as possible. They stand in the hallway waiting to see if they can revive him.

Teyla finally hides her face in Ronon chest and sobs.

It takes awhile, but the medical team is able to revive him. A nurse shows Ronon and Teyla to a waiting room until the can stabilize him better.

Several minutes pass by and a doctor comes out to talk to Teyla and Ronon.

“Hi. I’m Dr. Perry,” he begins.

He sits down by them and they get in closer to carefully listen. “Um, where to start? You’re friend is not doing so good obviously. Right now, it will take a miracle to get him out of this. My suggestion is to let other family members and friends know so they can say their goodbyes.”

Ronon automatically jumps up, begins to pace and tries to contain is frustration.

Tears pour down Teyla’s face, “Thank you doctor.”

“I’m sorry. I just wish I could do more. I’ll let you in now,” he says as he gets up to leave.

Teyla and Ronon give themselves some time to compose themselves and about the time they are about to walk out of the waiting room, Rodney and Sam show up.

Rodney immediately notices that Teyla has been crying and that Ronon was fight back his own tears, “”What? What happened while we were gone? Oh God, John isn’t…” Rodney nervously babbles.

“No,” Teyla quickly answers. “But they have suggested that friends and family say their goodbyes.”

Rodney and Sam are both in shock. Rodney decides to sit down, “We weren’t gone that long. What happened?”

“Fill me in when I get back. I’m going to call SGC and let them know,” Sam announces.

Teyla quickly walks up to her, “Can you have them inform…home. So that Kanaan knows that I’m not coming home any time soon. He’ll have to stay with Torren.”

Sam nods her head and leaves down the corridor.

When Teyla returns they tell Rodney all that had happened while he was gone. Rodney remains speechless and his hands begin to shake a bit.

“I should’ve left,” he says remorsefully. “He could’ve… and I wasn’t here.”

He pulls an envelope out of his back pocket. He makes sure that no one sees the name on it. His eyes open wide as he looks up to Teyla.

“Sam and I think we know why John left Atlantis so quickly,” Rodney says nervously. He pauses. “His place was trashed and obviously he was drinking before he went to the bar.”

He holds the letter tighter, “There were crumbled up papers on the floor. Some were him trying to write his resignation…

“Resignation!” Ronon and Teyla say at the same time.

“Yes,” Rodney answers. “Sam has it. She hasn’t given it to General Landry yet and we’re not planning on mentioning it for now either.”

Ronon and Teyla nod to agree.

“But he also was writing another letter,” Rodney turns it over to show Teyla’s name. “It’s for you.”

Teyla looks puzzled, “For me?”

Rodney motions to sit before he gives it her, “We didn’t read this one, but unfortunately we read part of a rough draft. Anyway, here.”

Teyla opens the letter with a look of uncertainty.

It reads:

Dear Teyla,
                      By the time you get this letter, I would have already resigned. I’m sorry to do this so suddenly. Please tell Rodney, Ronon and everyone else that it was an honor to work with them and I will miss them.
                      I can’t pretend around you any more. I can’t watch you with another guy while I’m in love with you. I have been for a long time, but the time to tell you just never seemed right. I’m sure the timing now sucks too, but you’ll already be married and I won’t be around to see it I won’t be in your way.
                      I’m sorry to lie to you too. When I ask Woolsey for leave, I already knew that you were getting married and that you wanted me to do that thing for you during the ceremony. I heard you talking to McKay.
                      I couldn’t do it. It would have been bad enough to see you get married, but to help with it? No, no way!
                      If Woolsey didn’t say yes, I would’ve been screwed because I think I wouldn’t be able to lie without you suspecting anything.
                      There have been times where you haunt my dreams and my thoughts. I would’ve risk my life for any of you, and have, but it was always different for you.
                      The day we first met, you took my breath away and once we became friends, I was afraid to lose that. Now that I’ve already lost you, it doesn’t matter any more. Life will be empty and there is no place for me at Atlantis now.
                      Have a good life with your new family.

Sincerely Love,
                      John

While Teyla reads the letter she begins to cover he mouth to keep in her scream. Tears flowed continuously as she read.

When she finished she look up at Rodney, “He’s dying… because of me?”

“No… no… no…no,” Rodney quickly answers.

“What? I don’t understand? How is this Teyla’s fault?” asks Ronon.

“It’s not…” Rodney begins. “Teyla, how were you supposed to know that he loves you? We didn’t even know.”

“Wait a minute. He finally admitted it?” asks Ronon.

Both Rodney and Teyla give him a stunned look.

“He told you, “Rodney asks with amazement. “And you didn’t say anything?”

“No! Ronon snaps “He didn’t tell me, but you could tell.”

“But why didn’t you say anything?” Teyla asks pleadingly.

“I don’t know. I guess I thought he’d do it when he was ready,” Ronon responds in a softer tone.

“Well, I guess the real question is… do you love him?” Rodney interjects.

“Of course I do. Yes!” Teyla answers quickly.

“But you were going to marry Kanaan?” questions Rodney.

“Only because it seemed like the right thing to do and I did not think that John felt anything for me,” she replies as a tear flows down her face.

“Then go. Go tell him. Give him a reason to live,” Ronon encourages her.

She shows a small smile and dries her face, “I will.” She quickly walks to John’s room.

Sam returns to the waiting room and Ronon and Rodney fill her in on what happened.

Great update...

Spoiler:
                      I actually almost had tears rising in my eyes when you got to John's letter to Teyla...gosh you could basically feels his pain through his words..very well written to get that reaction out of me..only the best ones manage that

Okay so he was gonna quit...I guess I can understand him that he didn't wanna keep being reminded of the fact he couldn't have her and that he had missed his chance..poor guy... and it couldn't be easy on Teyla standing there knowing he was so close to dying right infront of her... I hope her confession to him reaches him in his mind and that he fights for his life.. I love how his team is there for him ,,like a true family..

Keep it up and I hope to read the next chapter soon..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Sci. I just read chapter three. You're after my crown, arn't you? Wasn't yur knighthood enough?!

Good job hun. Very sad and... jsut... yeah.
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

just thought of something.....

Spoiler:
                          TJ!!!!!!!not only is it a name, but also a ship!!!!! (forgive me, I have been on this site WAY too long)
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Thanks!

as for the cross over... I quite like it now I'm actually thinking of doing another one
                            I like it a lot too if you want to do another I'm all for it
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thank you so much LJ.
                            Ya know I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Awww. Nice one TJ

OK. Thanks, but I must warn you it might take awhile hun.

Thank you hun. One it gets Betaed I will

Nice job TJ

Thanks Mayra!

Great job on all of them LJ

Nice caps Laura.

Those are awesome Donna.

Oh! Good "I" word. :

NP and thanks Asgard.

Thanks again I'm hoping to do chapter 4 tonight.

Awesome job Laura.

Here you go MrsB.

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Baby sitting today and for most of the week, so I'll catch ya later.
                            yeah I hope you will have time it's a great story
                            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Thanks Guys

Thanks CC

Thanks Asgard

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                            Gals & Guys, I just had to rush over here and give a BIG recommendation for a WONDERFUL Fic:

EVASION by Nika Dixon: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4418612/1/Evasion

It's wonderful! Teyilia you would especially enjoy because it has some great Teyla whumping, but she does her share of whumping too.

So, go read and give lots of comments and maybe she will write more JT for us!
                            Thank you so much I started to read it and it's awesome I love it
                            Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Hello, just stopping in to say hi. I can't stay because I have to babysit. The little boy will be here soon. Good thing he's a Star Wars fan.

OT: Health
                            Spoiler:
                            I've been feeling a little down. I think I tried to get back on my feet to fast after my surgery. I had bad abdominal pain this weekend and spent Sunday in the ER thinking I had apedicitis. Luckilly I don't. Since I've had three abdominal surgeries they think it was just scar tissue moving around. I figure I'll take it easy the next few days.
                            Oh no I'm sorry to hear this please take your time I don't want for you to hurt you HUGS
                            Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Great update...

Spoiler:
                            I actually almost had tears rising in my eyes when you got to John's letter to Teyla...gosh you could basically feels his pain through his words..very well written to get that reaction out of me..only the best ones manage that

Okay so he was gonna quit...I guess I can understand him that he didn't wanna keep being reminded of the fact he couldn't have her and that he had missed his chance..poor guy... and it couldn't be easy on Teyla standing there knowing he was so close to dying right infront of her... I hope her confession to him reaches him in his mind and that he fights for his life.. I love how his team is there for him ,,like a true family..

Keep it up and I hope to read the next chapter soon..
                            ITA
                            Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            just thought of something.....

Spoiler:
                            TJ!!!!!!!not only is it a name, but also a ship!!!!! (forgive me, I have been on this site WAY too long)
                            Awesome thought I love it
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I made These
                              Spoiler:

Love them!

Padme, feel better!

Lea, loving your fic sweetheart!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks, Scifan and Camy.

I did join UB and still see no way to upload. I'll see if I can get hold of her.

I didn't know Tie took JTC down while fixing it. Ah, well. I know she'll have it up when she's made it all shiny and new.

Doxy

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Ana, I know that Tielan is now taking charge of Convergence, but I don't know why it's down.

In UB, I think you have to become a member and sign up before you have access or you need to send it to Anganzal. Not sure about that one though cause I tried a loooong time ago uploading my fanart, and I couldn't figure it out either and I'm a member.

I did use to have the old account before she changed her domain, but again, not with this new one. She's pretty good with her emails, though.

You should email her.

Comment

Working...
                                X