Spoiler:

Awesome Donna!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you all ?
      Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:

Well, here's hoping both of our dream jobs open up soon! Everyone should be able to do what they study and work toward, at least eventually.

Thank you so much for your report and pics! Glad you had such a wonderful time.
      They said that JF didn't hand around and do the autograph thing after the panel or go to the movie premiere....did anyone give a reason for this?
      Yeah ITA and I find it great that you continue your study for now I hope that I should have not too lol
      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Mgm has put some more Daedulous Variation pictures up http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series_id=2
      Thank you so much for the link
      This is so awesome great job
      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Mayra!!!! I'm so glad that you and your friend had fun. She's got a good eye.

As for BT and SGU:

I know it really sucks that Kanaan is with Teyla.... for now, but if it help her stay on the team then I'm for it... for now. I didn't see anything between them though. Just two parents enjoying their child.

RDA. That's cool. I'll have to see if I can find any vids for it.

SGU: Well, Brad Wright mentioned too that they were doing another movie, hopefully the one he wanted to do with RDA And in his interview on GW, I believe he said that if they do a movie, then SGU would be on hold. So, maybe it's close, but not that close and maybe they are thinking of doing two shows at a time again.

LOL!!!
      It was a brain f*rt.

Oh, Wonderfully said Cazz Thanks for sharing that with us.

Oh good. I'm glad I made sense. I have trouble with Enlish comprehension myself and I'm an American.

Thanks for the link hun.

OT
      Spoiler:
      His dad's passing away.

Oh that is spectacular!!!!
      Really ? thank you for reassuring me and ITA with you about K for now it's a great Teyla story and explained as JM said it so I think it's worth the sacrifice
      Oh trhis is a really sad new
      Hmmm. I don't know if I should say anything. You guys might wanna hurt me.

Turning Point

[/SPOILERS]
      Wow this is an awesome start even painful lol beautifully written
      Originally posted by NinaM View Post

I just read a piece of a behind the scene thing on The Seed where they talked with Jewel..and how it was to film it and all... hahaha I had to laugh at one point where she said she was lying under all that and couldn't move and the fruit plate came out and she wanted something and David was standing and eating and looked over at her and said oh no I'm not feeding you..however he ended up feeding her pineapple..

If you like to read it..
      http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=93
      lol thank you for this new it's so fun
      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      I see. LOL, no it's not! But it's been quite some time, and I don't remember the place we went too.

Love it!!

Heehee!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Hey y'all...I need your opinion.

The end of next month/beginning of Sept, we have four birthdays within a two week time frame. I know that's a lot of artwork/fics to do, so how far in advance should I post people's birthday alerts? Should I do them all at the same time or highlight one a week?

Thanks!
      don't know personnally it helps me when you post one at a time sorry I hope this isn't too much work do what didn't bother you too much
      Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Alright guys, all this moping and depression is getting to me so, I do what I do best...CREATE NEW IDEAS AND NEW CHALLENGES!!!

So, here's a new one running in Beya and I actually started it here but I"m going to RE-START it in Beya and I EXPECT EVERYONE OF YOU TO PARTICIPATE even if it's just to comment someone else's work or to post a request.

PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES since I don't want you to post something already produced even if it was for this challenge!

Any questions PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm on my way out....GOING SHOPPING AGAIN!!!

WOOHOOO!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...hiteBanner.jpg

Check out the details in BEYA! http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/82086.html

LOVE YOU GUYS!
      great idea yeah I agree with you we seem a little depressed I don't know if it was the will of the authors lol but as always awesome idea I haven't time now but if I can I'll participate I haven't LJ account and I'm not a member (?) can I participate ?
      Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Thanks! and LOL! about my friend, i wasn't expecting her to tell me that since she has never even scene one second of the show till that moment. It must say something about JT right?!

Good point and i still haven't rewatched it. I'm going to today, so i'll definitely be keeping what you said in mind. The very little i got to see, i didn't like, so hopefully now that i get to pay closer attention, it will be better.

But i was definitely thinking of you guys while seeing the little i did because i know many probably didn't like the
      Spoiler:
      Teyla/Kanaan moments and the confrontation between John and Teyla. It surely wasn't the pending conversation i was hoping for, so that was disappointing.

Thanks, glad you liked the pics. Yup, it definitley looks like i missed some interesting BT conversations on Friday.

Nope, i didn't hear anything but since usually he only has the weekends to spend with his family, maybe he wanted to get back home soon after panel?. That's just my guess but nothing was said to my knowledge. I did do a quick check to see if they were doing any autographs but i didn't see anything so left to see other panels.

Does anyone know if the rest of the cast did any signing?. I just figured they all didn't do a signing?.

Yeah, i guess having
      Spoiler:
      Kanaan around helped her make her decision but i still don't like him sticking around. I did read the JM comment of giving her a happy ending "of sorts" whatever the "of sorts" may be and pretty much helping her make her decision but honestly, with Gero's answer about them continuing exploring JT's relationship, i hope there is an ending in plan for kanaan this season.

yup, it was mentioned that the possibility for another SG-1 movie was very up there and might happen. So i hope that if it does pull through, that they put a hold on the new show. But he did sound very positive about the new show coming into production soon.

You can definitely tell how everyone gets along with each other. Its truly lovely to see. Picardo soooo won me over and just made me like Woosely just a little bit more!. He actually was the funny man in that panel, i for some reason wasn't expecting him to be but dang! that guy had us laughing!. Just like RDA on the Continuum panel!. He is just a hilarious guy and the whole cast as well was cracking up and just having a good time!.

I was soooo happy someone asked a JT question!!!. I was worried people would boo her or they wouldn't answer the question but i'm glad that Martin did. To what extent will we see it their relationship explored ???? well, in these last to episodes i haven't see it explored at all LOL!.

They showed the trailer for Amanda's new show Sanctuary. That was the first time i ever saw anything really about it. When i first heared about it, it didn't interest me but now that i saw what's it about...looks pretty good.
      It seemed really cool and I agree I love your friend she's so perceptive It seemed really interesting and I keep my fingers crossed for a 3rd movie
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
        This has nothing to do with Shep/Teyla but I had to share this one with everyone....I made this in honor of McKay in Broken Ties!

ow I love it
        Thanks MrsB.

Here's Turning Point. Chapter 2

Off to catch up on thread.
        awesome story so well written and so sad and great idea
        really beautiful. Am I the only one thinking that Kanaan human is cute enough Please don't hurt me lol
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Awesome idea and pics all of you
        Title: Black on White
        Summary: The black ink stained her fingers, as the white around it dimmed. AU.
        Characters: Teyla, Ronon, Rodney & Torren John
        Pairing: John/Teyla
        Rating: K+-T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/46957.html
        This is so sad but so beautiful
        Such a sad story, but great job. I left a review.

Awesome caps Laura.

Sorry hun. Try Photobucket.

Turning Point: Chapter 3

]
        Go Teyla and Ronon is always so great beautiful story
        Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn
        Summary: The stars faded to silver dawn, the sun cresting the horizon but still he held her, the Dark Knight watching over them. Atlantis/The Dark Knight crossover
        Characters: John, Teyla [Bruce Wayne & Batman]
        Pairing: Teyla/John, Teyla/Bruce
        Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/47131.html
        I haven't time for now I will read later I can't wait
        Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
        Thanks for the offer of assistance, but I'm going to have to take a raincheck. While searching for photobucket I just discovered that one of my off-springs has down loaded a new search engine(Zwinky) and who knows what else, to the computer. Which only means now I have to go through the computer and clean off anything that is not suppose to be there.
        Oh this isn't fun I hope all go well

Really great I din't even saw this scene like this I should see again for the things that I missed
        Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        I kept staring at a screencap of Teyla from BT, & suddenly I got hit by inspiration.

So I found a pic of John [just so happens to be also from BT, I've just realised lol!], & played around with them in Photoshop.

Here's what I came up with [in spoilers for BT caps being used]:
        Spoiler:

Plain, no text:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Untitled-1.jpg

Plain, No text, B&W:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...hnTeyla_bw.jpg

Colour with wording:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...gel_colour.jpg

B&W with Wording: [which was the same file as the prev one, but turned b&w in Photoshop- I had to use the saved colour & text before I could convert it all to b&w, as it kept just changing the pics to it but not the text.]
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...anangel_bw.jpg

Enjoy!
        Off to try & make banners out of them.

EDIT:
        These are my first ever proper sigs. So PLEASE ASK IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM.

Banners/Sigs:

EDIT: Last banner/sig is mine. Mits off!
        Great idea they are all really beautiful
        OT
        Spoiler:
        I need help could somebody help me with Livejournal i had one but For some reason it wouldnt let me log in with my password or it wouldnt let me reset my Login details with email address provided all my details were correct but it still wouldnt do it so i have had to start a new one i need help with doing my own header and Background if anyone Knows could they please walk me through it Via Pm Please
        I'm sorry I can't help you on this
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I made These
          Spoiler:

This is really beautiful Donna and great choice of pics as Gater
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Thanks!

as for the cross over... I quite like it now I'm actually thinking of doing another one
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

J is for Jumper (conversations )

Comment

Sci - Can you repost chapter two of your fic dude?

Comment

I'm out for a while, seeing as it's so quiet here. Off to the gym. See y'all soon

Comment

Brilliant! Can't wait for more of it!
                    Such a tearjerker story!
                    Spoiler:

PLEASE JOHN DONT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Thank you so much LJ.
                    Ya know I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Awww. Nice one TJ

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Do your best, and if you like you can, though if it is possible I'd like one of each character with just them in it (one of Galadriel, one of Elrond, and the last for Gil-galad, then the rest can be mixed and matched as you like )

OK. Thanks, but I must warn you it might take awhile hun.

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                    Just read chapter 3 of this awesome story. Had to backtrack to get to the first 2. Looking forward to more. Are you posting to FF.net as well?
                    Thank you hun. One it gets Betaed I will

Nice job TJ

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    great update!!!!....can't wait for the next part!.
                    Thanks Mayra!

I kept staring at a screencap of Teyla from BT, & suddenly I got hit by inspiration.

So I found a pic of John [just so happens to be also from BT, I've just realised lol!], & played around with them in Photoshop.

Here's what I came up with [in spoilers for BT caps being used]:
                    Spoiler:

Plain, no text:
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Untitled-1.jpg

Plain, No text, B&W:
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...hnTeyla_bw.jpg

Colour with wording:
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...gel_colour.jpg

B&W with Wording: [which was the same file as the prev one, but turned b&w in Photoshop- I had to use the saved colour & text before I could convert it all to b&w, as it kept just changing the pics to it but not the text.]
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...anangel_bw.jpg

Enjoy!
                    Off to try & make banners out of them.

EDIT:
                    These are my first ever proper sigs. So PLEASE ASK IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM.

Banners/Sigs:
                    Spoiler:

EDIT: Last banner/sig is mine. Mits off!
                    Great job on all of them LJ

Nice caps Laura.

Those are awesome Donna.

Oh! Good "I" word.

Yeah ITA and I find it great that you continue your study for now I hope that I should have not too lol

Really ? thank you for reassuring me and ITA with you about K for now it's a great Teyla story and explained as JM said it so I think it's worth the sacrifice

don't know personnally it helps me when you post one at a time sorry I hope this isn't too much work do what didn't bother you too much

great idea yeah I agree with you we seem a little depressed I don't know if it was the will of the authors lol but as always awesome idea I haven't time now but if I can I'll participate I haven't LJ account and I'm not a member (?) can I participate ?

It seemed really cool and I agree I love your friend she's so perceptive It seemed really interesting and I keep my fingers crossed for a 3rd movie
                    NP and thanks Asgard.

ow I love it

really beautiful. Am I the only one thinking that Kanaan human is cute enough Please don't hurt me lol

Awesome idea and pics all of you

Go Teyla and Ronon is always so great beautiful story

Oh this isn't fun I hope all go well

Really great I din't even saw this scene like this I should see again for the things that I missed

Great idea they are all really beautiful

I'm sorry I can't help you on this
                    Thanks again I'm hoping to do chapter 4 tonight.

J is for Jumper (conversations )

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...letters237.jpg

[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/stargateatlantiss04e12dsrxvid-0t-1.jpg[/url

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...xvid-0tv_0.jpg
                    Awesome job Laura.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Sci - Can you repost chapter two of your fic dude?
                    Here you go MrsB.

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Baby sitting today and for most of the week, so I'll catch ya later.

Comment

This is really beautiful Donna and great choice of pics as Gater
                      Thank you so much LJ.
                      Ya know I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Awww. Nice one TJ

OK. Thanks, but I must warn you it might take awhile hun.

Thank you hun. One it gets Betaed I will

Nice job TJ

Thanks Mayra!

Great job on all of them LJ

Nice caps Laura.

Those are awesome Donna.

Oh! Good "I" word.

NP and thanks Asgard.

Thanks again I'm hoping to do chapter 4 tonight.

Awesome job Laura.

Here you go MrsB.

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Baby sitting today and for most of the week, so I'll catch ya later.
                      Thanks Guys
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        Awesome Donna!
                        Thanks CC

Thanks Asgard
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Gals & Guys, I just had to rush over here and give a BIG recommendation for a WONDERFUL Fic:

EVASION by Nika Dixon: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4418612/1/Evasion

It's wonderful! Teyilia you would especially enjoy because it has some great Teyla whumping, but she does her share of whumping too.

So, go read and give lots of comments and maybe she will write more JT for us!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm out for a while, seeing as it's so quiet here. Off to the gym. See y'all soon
                            Laura, I love the idea....I hope you don't mind that we have two things going on at the same time but I have a project in mind and I need everyone's help.

Black Panther was so awesome coming in and writing down for us all the JT moments for every episode. Stephie is AWESOME at this too.

I can try to hunt down in the thread the ones that BP did from Seasons 1-3 but I need you guys to do for me Season 4 and what we've had of Season 5 so far.

I ask only the following:

I want it in order. So for season 4 the first episode was Adrift and with the scenes actually in order of the episode as well, please.

I"m not sure if you want to start it with one person doing an entire episode since that particular season missed Teyla a lot. But it's up to you.

Lastly, I would like for Scifan to organize and save these for me and then email them to me, if it's not too much to ask.

I'll share with you guys later why I need this. But if you guys can get this done for me by the end of the day, I"d love you even more!!!!

Remember to put spoiler tags for Season 5.

THANK YOU!!!! Please, please do this for me! GRACIAS!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                              Camy No I haven't done one for season 3 yet. I haven't found what your looking for yet, but I have found all my reports for season one!

sanssong feel free to take any or all of these reports.

Season 1 Shippy Reports

101&102 - Rising Part 1&2
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=14819

103 - Hide And Seek with links to Major Shippy Moments for season 1&2
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=14913

104 - 38 Minutes
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=14972

105 - Suspicion
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15083

106 - Childhood's End
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15156

107 - Poisoning The Well
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15162

108 - Underground
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15179

109 - Home
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15196

110 - The Storm
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15290

111 - The Eye
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15292

112 - The Defiant One
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15548

113 - Hot Zone
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15551

114 - Sanctuary
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15646
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15680
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15688

115 - Before I Sleep
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=15793

116 - The Brotherhood
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16098

117 - Letters From Pegasus
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16100
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16140

118 - The Gift
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16202
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16210
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16211

119 - The Siege Part 1
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16243
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16256

120 - The Siege Part 2
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16364

I'm going to take a break.
                              Found season 1...I guess maybe she didn't do Season 3....OH, I thought she did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Nope haven't gotten it yet...got an email a short while ago that it was delayed...
                                Found Season 2 Shippy Moments...but there's not Season 3???? Can't be...that was my favorite season!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13380
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X