• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    New Teyla

and new John

Wow this is stunning I love them
    Originally posted by majortrip View Post
    *clears throat*

Hello, all. I used to hang out here back in the day. Been gone awhile, family emergency, but I thought I'd peek in & see how things are since I have a few minutes alone these days.

A million views! Man, I remember when we had 90K and we thought that was pretty good. *hugs thread* I was hoping to catch the thread mommy, but I guess I can wait for that.

I bit the bullet and decided to stay spoiler free for season 5, but I see the thread is all a buzz and it makes my heart go pitter patter. Whatever it is, I'm glad people here are squeeing. I'm trying to stay strong and not click the spoilers. I see others are doing the same. *raises fist* Solidarity babies!
    Hi and good luck in being spoiler free
    Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Spoiler:
    I completely agree with you about Vega and the writers not making it a complete shippy rescue.

I think if Torri agreed to do some S5 Eps they would of used her instead of Rainbow but to be honest I'm glad they got him back it was great to see him again even if it was for just a few seconds.

Spoiler:
    Interesting theory i never thought about that it's quite possible he could of given TJ the ATA gene i mean since Teyla and Kaanan both have the Gift TJ would have it to wouldn't he?

So if it was the ATA gene then he could have the ability to use both Wraith and Ancient tech which would come in handy for any future plans that Michael might have.

Spoiler:
    It's the same for me too and i understand what you mean about that scene i agree with you 100%.

Thanks for the pics gater.

Loved that moment too.

Awesome sigs Luci great job.
    Spoiler:
    and I was really glad to see Ford again

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    LOL, no way, I just knew this week would be busy. LOL

OT:

Spoiler:
    Well, we signed the loan docs on Friday, along with sropping a big hefty cashiers check. Funding should go through today and the insurance policy hopefully will be complete by today.

If all goes well, moving day is Friday.

Hopefully.
    keep the fingers crossed
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

*clears throat*

Hello, all. I used to hang out here back in the day. Been gone awhile, family emergency, but I thought I'd peek in & see how things are since I have a few minutes alone these days.

A million views! Man, I remember when we had 90K and we thought that was pretty good. *hugs thread* I was hoping to catch the thread mommy, but I guess I can wait for that.

I bit the bullet and decided to stay spoiler free for season 5, but I see the thread is all a buzz and it makes my heart go pitter patter. Whatever it is, I'm glad people here are squeeing. I'm trying to stay strong and not click the spoilers. I see others are doing the same. *raises fist* Solidarity babies!
      Solidarity!!! On the plus side, it makes catching up for the night a breeze! All the S&W spoilers I just zoom past!

Welcome back! Hope you're family emergency resolved itself well.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Damn, let me check my word count....Its 448.
        LOL, I have passed 600 now.
        Last edited by TeylaFan; 23 June 2008, 09:44 AM.
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Oooo, great work!

*clears throat*

Hi!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

***** Search and Rescue Pictures*********

Spoiler:
            Is this not the face of a man in love...

Spoiler:
            Look at the anguish on his face here.. he so desparately wants to go and rescue Teyla.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, no way, I just knew this week would be busy. LOL

OT:

Spoiler:
              Well, we signed the loan docs on Friday, along with sropping a big hefty cashiers check. Funding should go through today and the insurance policy hopefully will be complete by today.

If all goes well, moving day is Friday.

Hopefully.
              OT~
              Spoiler:
              Fingers crossed dude!!! Good luck!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              LOL, I have passed 600 now.
              Oh shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post
                I just saw it OMG I loved it so much!
                Spoiler:
                Anyone noticed that when John looked into the fire in his dreams then heard Ford's voice that the candle light went out?
                I was wondering (and I doubt this will be addressed any time soon) what do you think will be Teyla's reaction when she finds out about John going into the future and coming back.
                Are there any spoilers about Teyla's baby in the future of this season? I read that only for the first few episodes will the baby be with Teyla ( I hope I am wrong) Didn't Michael inject Teyla with something?

BTW I am a long time fan first post here
                Welcome to the JT family

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Ooo...
                Spoiler:
                And the blood on his fingers

Typical whumper

Ohhhhh....what a good person you are!

But I've had mine done for weeks
                I done mine ages ago too

New Teyla

and new John

Ooh me likey the Teyla one....And the John one too

*clears throat*

Welcome back......And good luck with trying to stay spoiler free I tried that,didn't even last a day
                sigpic

Comment

OT~
                  Spoiler:
                  Fingers crossed dude!!! Good luck!!!

Oh shoot.
                  your pics always crack me up!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108
                    I attempted a Teyla icon:
                    Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]6036[/ATTACH]
                    Ooh very nice MrsB!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok there is supposed to be a quote here

Beautiful icon MrsB!

Wow, GW is being slow

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks Ninja & Cazz! Let me try that again.......Obviously I have severe trouble with sizing lol Dont mind me.............

Comment

Beautiful icon MrsB!

Wow, GW is being slow
                          Like... very slow!! I can't see the icon!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks Ninja & Cazz! Let me try that again.......

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH]6038[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6037[/ATTACH]
                            Oh, never mind

Very nice! Especially like the first one. Though the size isn't correct

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Beautiful icon MrsB!

Wow, GW is being slow

Not just slow...It's goin wacko
                              sigpic

Comment

New Teyla

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/RachelDinozzo/Banner/women%20of%20sg/Teyla-1.jpg[/IMG]
                                and new John

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/RachelDinozzo/Banner/men%20of%20sg/JohnRain.jpg[/IMG]
                                Love the Teyla one. The John one is just not special enough to come from you,Luciana.

Nice icons, MrsB! I thought I quoted you but GW decided otherwise.

Are other people getting 'internal servor error' too? So annoying. (insert frustrated emoticon here, can't insert it since that pop-up window is refusing to load). AAARGH!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X