John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

It's france we said c'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron. I have no idea how we said it in english and I haven't my diccionary here but it's something like with time and experience we do things better. I can believe you even if I find extraordinary to make vids in only hours lol but it impressed me even more to pass weeks. It really asks for patience.
    And I always loved the vid that you did
    Yeah in time and experience we do better..of course ...you will always improve when you learn more and you make up for past mistakes...

Vid talk
    Spoiler:
    Yeah I know...it takes so much patience to do a vid that can take weeks to make.. I guess it's since it goes so many factors in...the music and clips have to fit... if it's lyrics in the song I like the lyric to fit the clips away..or in my John vids..the music mood has to be able to follow the clips..intense part in the music require intense clips

I think the longest one was the second John vid I did...Requiem of a dream...took me over 2 weeks to do...long night..problems with a computer that kept shutting down because of memory problems.. lots of re-doing on the clips to get them to fit within seconds of the music... long night fighting to get it down while having a battle at the last night which had me up to 5 am in the morning getting the final touches down with a darn headache... so many times I've thought of giving up on that vid... but lucky me I never did..and see what it turned out...taken the winning price at the Stargate Fan Awards for best epi based video... all that hard work and all that time payed of in the end
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Some icons from contests:

This came third:

Ooh very nice cazz

Ok I will try to remember but you will have to remember me before the date lol (bad memory )

Yeah it's espanol. Grazie in Italiano
      YC puts up a birthday reminder Oh i thought it was Spanish

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      True it is a nice picyture and I'm thinknig the lighting itself is kinda wrong on Ronons noggin there at the top of the left side of his head... Teyla though looks great! it seems she has a new wardrobe......

Yappi'll have them listed up soon
      Yep looks like some new attire for our Teyla....Her costumes were da bomb last season so i hope they're as good this season...I'd love to see her in her Atosian getup more often!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      I made a siggie, but it's not really good..
      Very nice TF!

oh oh oh i love this.....One of my fave scenes is in this ep when Teyla was sitting by Charin''s bedside when she died...*sniff* so sad *sniff*

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Gosh I'm I really in a dwelling mode at the moment with myself

I've gotten an account and placed up my vids as you can see under my sig... but I have 3 videos that I've never placed up...I actually don't think I've showed them to anyone else but a close friend of mine and my brother.. for different reasons... I actually really really don't like any of them.. *lol* those where the very early ones before I went completely in for John/Teyla and John videos... one though is a JT video..if you don't count one darn clip with John & Chaya.. but hey in my defense I placed that freaking clip since if you didn't know who she was and since it's from behind you could mistake her for Teyla but I don't know I just don't like it.. the vid I mean.. then there is one vid that is more of a team oriented one...and the third is a complete action vid..with shooting and explosions all over the place... I suck at those kinds of vids...I leave those kinds up to my brother,,,he is so much better at them then I am... and I guess that was what made me chose to only do JT and John videos... so I'm sitting her wondering if I should place them up or just forget about them since they are my 3 worst videos ever...well atleast when it comes to this fandom
      Oh i'll check them out later!

Icon...

Kinda OT icon...

Awesome icons TF!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Cazz!
        Spoiler:
        How are these then?

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Very nice TF!

oh oh oh i love this.....One of my fave scenes is in this ep when Teyla was sitting by Charin''s bedside when she died...*sniff* so sad *sniff*

Awesome icons TF!
          Thanks Linda. You can snag the Teyla siggie!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Love all of these especially the first one! And congrats on the win!

Congrats on 5.100 posts MrsB!

And congrats Blue on 7.300 posts!
            Congrats to the milestoners!
            I made a siggie, but it's not really good..
            Spoiler:
            Oh I love this ep! Great work TeylaFan!

Another siggie...
            Spoiler:
            This is another great Teyla ep. The coloring is beautiful.
            And TF, those icons are awesome!

I loved that ep too! But possibly for a different reason

Hmmm, I wonder why? Whump??

Gosh I'm I really in a dwelling mode at the moment with myself

I've gotten an account and placed up my vids as you can see under my sig... but I have 3 videos that I've never placed up...I actually don't think I've showed them to anyone else but a close friend of mine and my brother.. for different reasons... I actually really really don't like any of them.. *lol* those where the very early ones before I went completely in for John/Teyla and John videos... one though is a JT video..if you don't count one darn clip with John & Chaya.. but hey in my defense I placed that freaking clip since if you didn't know who she was and since it's from behind you could mistake her for Teyla but I don't know I just don't like it.. the vid I mean.. then there is one vid that is more of a team oriented one...and the third is a complete action vid..with shooting and explosions all over the place... I suck at those kinds of vids...I leave those kinds up to my brother,,,he is so much better at them then I am... and I guess that was what made me chose to only do JT and John videos... so I'm sitting her wondering if I should place them up or just forget about them since they are my 3 worst videos ever...well atleast when it comes to this fandom
            I really enjoy your vids, Nina, especially Requeim for a Dream. I, for one, would love to see them.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Linda. You can snag the Teyla siggie!
              YAY....Thanks TF
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh very nice cazz
                Thanx Linda!

Hey Cazz!
                Oooo, fab!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                Love all of these especially the first one! And congrats on the win!

Hmmm, I wonder why? Whump??
                Thanx cc!

What's whump?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

What's whump?

HAH.....Yeah like you don't know
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh I love this ep! Great work TeylaFan!

This is another great Teyla ep. The coloring is beautiful.
                    And TF, those icons are awesome!
                    Thanks CC!

YAY....Thanks TF
                    NP Linda!

Oooo, fab!
                    Though not quite as nice as the Ronon one. LOL - Finding a pic of Ronon with his gun is a lot easier...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks!!

Hehe Feel free to snag

Thanks!
                      Really I can Youhou thank you so much
                      Yeah in time and experience we do better..of course ...you will always improve when you learn more and you make up for past mistakes...

Vid talk
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah I know...it takes so much patience to do a vid that can take weeks to make.. I guess it's since it goes so many factors in...the music and clips have to fit... if it's lyrics in the song I like the lyric to fit the clips away..or in my John vids..the music mood has to be able to follow the clips..intense part in the music require intense clips

I think the longest one was the second John vid I did...Requiem of a dream...took me over 2 weeks to do...long night..problems with a computer that kept shutting down because of memory problems.. lots of re-doing on the clips to get them to fit within seconds of the music... long night fighting to get it down while having a battle at the last night which had me up to 5 am in the morning getting the final touches down with a darn headache... so many times I've thought of giving up on that vid... but lucky me I never did..and see what it turned out...taken the winning price at the Stargate Fan Awards for best epi based video... all that hard work and all that time payed of in the end
                      Oh yeah I understand why they are so good. I agree about Requiem for a dream and thanks for not having given up (?)
                      Hey Cazz!
                      Spoiler:
                      How are these then?

So cool I love the 2nd one I think the one is really nice too lol
                      Ooh very nice cazz

YC puts up a birthday reminder Oh i thought it was Spanish

Yep looks like some new attire for our Teyla....Her costumes were da bomb last season so i hope they're as good this season...I'd love to see her in her Atosian getup more often!

Very nice TF!

Oh i'll check them out later!

Awesome icons TF!
                      Oh yeah thanks YC she's my memory lol

I did a little something too but this is only on Teyla
                      Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

really I can youhou :d thank you so much

I did d little something too but this is only on Teyla
                        Spoiler:

You're welcome!

Thanks

I can't see what you made...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          wow is all i can say

awesome

No afraid not stuck in with the kids driving me crazy as usual although after the holidays My 3 year old finally goes to Nursery Woohoo

Thanx ill make a start ill be taking my time though
                          Oh very beautiful!!! Love the colors and the poem. Great work eg!

I know! Everyday I try to vote at the same time and seems like I change the totals to the same amounts.

I love it! Great foresty background. I really like when they do the outdoors eps. And this whumper loves Common Ground.
                          Fab pressies! Love them

Yup

Great work!

I tried using a new brush the other day, o brush queen , I think its worked ok

Thanks Donna, cc_mac and Cazz!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          NP EG and Cool!!
                          If no one minds I'll take the JT one.
                          Has any one claimed the John one too.
                          Hate to be greedy thought.

Those are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Just voted.

Thanks TF.

I so don't want you sick, but Man!!! That sig rocks!!

Get better soon hun.
                          And that sounds cool.
                          thanks, scifan. Neither one of the 'Eyes' sigs have been claimed, so why don't you pick one and I'll keep one?

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Lovely Scifan!

Exactly, perfect way to describe that persons comment.

Very nice!!!...i'm sure JT4L loved them!

WOW!!! *drools*, the John sig came out great!. I can't wait to see your Teyla one!!!!.
                          Thanks, Mayra.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-icon-contest-9a.jpg[/IMG] http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-Icon-contest-9b.jpg[/IMG] http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-Icon-contest-9c.jpg[/IMG] http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-Icon-contest-9d.jpg[/IMG] This came third: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/Icon-contest-1101.jpg[/IMG]
                          Well-deserved, Cazz.

Hi everybody How are you ?

Ok What are your fav eps ?

Ok I will try to remember but you will have to remember me before the date lol (bad memory )

Wow it's really cool I love the text versions

Yeah it's espanol. Grazie in Italiano

Oh my poor. But i'm really glad you was lol Your sig is awesome I love it

Why french TV hate us. I never saw S3 in french TV I don't even speak to you of S4. S10 was diffused until the mid season and nothing. Not enough audience. Of course they try all to suppress it they diffuse it at 10h30 saturday night. I so miss the diffusion of SG1 it makes year that I didn't saw a real ep on TV
                          Ok sorry forget me it's my complaint again french TV which will do absolutely nothing as always lol

lol ok so it will be holidays for you Rest well and think calm, tranquility, sun lol HUGS

sorry it wasn't a joke, it's official? Thank you so much for the link Sci You made my day lol

Thanks for the update
                          Thanks, asgard!

I made a siggie, but it's not really good.. http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/38minutes.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
                          Another siggie... http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/CM-1.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
                          Icon...

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Suspicion784_jpg.jpg[/IMG]
                          Kinda OT icon...

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Spoils-Of-War844_jpg.jpg[/IMG]
                          Hey Cazz!
                          Spoiler:
                          How are these then?

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/sga-1x01-02-2963.jpg[/IMG]

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/sga-1x01-02-2977.jpg[/IMG]
                          Well, someone is on a roll... Well done!

Vid talk
                          Spoiler:

Do keep making vids, please, it's not because you don't like them that other people won't. Believe me, it's the same with other art.

Oh yeah I understand why they are so good. I agree about Requiem for a dream and thanks for not having given up (?)

Spoiler:
                          http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/asgardjackson/Team%20art/th_beauty.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
                          That worked out really well!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Nice
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Well, someone is on a roll... Well done!
                              Thanks EG

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Time for more birthday presents! For MrsB this time. Again, one month late, I know, just catching up here.

MrsB, I wish you a very happy belated birthday!

Wallie:

Sig:

Icons:

Enjoy!

(Also, from now on, I'll try to look at people's favorite episodes when making presents, promise. )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X