John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I was playing with Gimp today and since Witchy liked the background I did for a sig I did for Putschki and I decided to do a bigger version.
    Any way... here it is.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/My%20background%20art/th_abstractbackground-blue.png
    Fantastic! You should post them on LG for people to download

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    More Pretty artwork!...awesome Cazz!
    Thanx Mayra!

JM answered Sci's question
    Spoiler:
    Sounds like it was SciFi making things up

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thank you guys soooo much for the lovely comments on my sig!!!. Definitely got me wanting to try and experiment more!. Thank you!

Linda OT
      Spoiler:
      That's what i wanted for MX, at least a 2 hour special tighing up the loose ends. It really was a crappy way to end the series.

Wow! awesome Donna!...i love the first one the best!
      Thanx
      as to the Promo
      Spoiler:
      i think they are on about the baby imean its SciFi the Kid wouldnt be there for nothing would it so im going to say he has some sort of special ability
      Last edited by DONNA BOOTH; 19 June 2008, 01:47 AM.
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everybody ! Wow I didn't remember how much I missed spoilers
        Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        Awesome Wallie's DONNA.

Your welcome Linda.

Great icons Cazz i love them especially the last one.

I hope you feel better soon Cherish.

Oh and here's some icons i did for the icon challenge
        Spoiler:

Wow they are really great I love them
        Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        I made these for Cazz' icon challenge...

- and came in third with this one:
        Wow awesome I love the second one. Great job
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Thanx Hun they are Gruesome

awesome

Aww Thanx

Thanx

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Hello everyone, still spreading the JT love, I see... Keep it up, love you for it!

*hugs and green for everyone!*

Dropping off a JT sig as well.

Hugs too and I'm in love with your sig it's awesome, beautiful I so love it and so well done
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Not great you jokeit's a great work
          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Title: Missing the Unknown
          Summary: He was tired of it all, and he would give anything right now to find a way back home to Earth. He would walk away from this galaxy in an instant now.
          Characters: John, Elaris
          Pairing: John/Teyla
          Rating: K+

Author’s Notes: I killed two birds with one stone with this.
          1. This is the response to Wedjatqi’s fic At the End of the Day, part of the tag fic we’re doing.
          2. This is also a response to the fic tennis I am playing with Tielan, in response to Crossing Over

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/40077.html
          Ok generally I'm not too fond of angst which finish bad. I have to be oversensitive lol but you write so well it's really beautiful (even if I think that I will be depressed a ll day lol)
          Thanks Cazz. Here's a very bad recording of it, but it's the one. I'm curious about one of the first statements though.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuY5a14O1V8

Laura, I will try to read soon hun
          Thank you so much. I haven't the sound (it wouldn't have changed a lot I would probably don't understand) but thank you so much
          I was playing with Gimp today and since Witchy liked the background I did for a sig I did for Putschki and I decided to do a bigger version.
          Any way... here it is.

Wow it's awesome really great background
          Thank you guys soooo much for the lovely comments on my sig!!!. Definitely got me wanting to try and experiment more!. Thank you!

Linda OT
          Spoiler:
          That's what i wanted for MX, at least a 2 hour special tighing up the loose ends. It really was a crappy way to end the series.

Wow! awesome Donna!...i love the first one the best!
          Youhou don't hesitate to do more
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          In case anyone wants to check out the blooper reel that is on the DVD's this time...
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=ERNzD1-WlaE
          I haven't sound so I won't watch it now. Thanks for the link but I have a question what is a blooper I know there is a lot of people who wanted one but I don't understand what it is ?
          Thanx
          as to the Promo
          Spoiler:
          i think they are on about the baby imean its SciFi the Kid wouldnt be there for nothing would it so im going to say he has some sort of special
          Yeah I would have agree with you until S4 lol Now i don't know but I think and really hope that you're right. *keep my fingers crossed*
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Not great you jokeit's a great work

Ok generally I'm not too fond of angst which finish bad. I have to be oversensitive lol but you write so well it's really beautiful (even if I think that I will be depressed a ll day lol)

Thank you so much. I haven't the sound (it wouldn't have changed a lot I would probably don't understand) but thank you so much

Wow it's awesome really great background

Youhou don't hesitate to do more

I haven't sound so I won't watch it now. Thanks for the link but I have a question what is a blooper I know there is a lot of people who wanted one but I don't understand what it is ?

Yeah I would have agree with you until S4 lol Now i don't know but I think and really hope that you're right. *keep my fingers crossed*
            Hey Asgard how ya Doing?
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanx
              as to the Promo
              Spoiler:
              i think they are on about the baby imean its SciFi the Kid wouldnt be there for nothing would it so im going to say he has some sort of special ability
              See my post above^. Sci asked JM about that statement in the promo

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                o.0

You said the name! Where's Thread Mommy's bat? I wanna whack her with it!! Yo Gator ya sitting on the thing yes? No? OK where's the frying pan?!?!
                LOL, yes, yes I am
                I wouldn't say it ended badly... There was a nice wee bit there
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Linkage to some promo-ish stuff:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                    Thornyrose writes: “Were both parts of the mid season two parter filmed before the break, or does filming resume with the second half?”

Answer: We finished shooting episode 14 (Outsiders) and prepping episode 15 (Prodigal) before heading off on hiatus.

Portlandbound writes: “Do you think this is the best season overall your team has done? Is there times you could do something but can’t because of money? What’s the craziest thing an actor has done for the show to this date?”

Answers: It’s too early to tell how this season measures up against the preceding one. AT present, we only have one completed episode. If I had unlimited cash, I’d spend it on creating some truly wild alien landscapes. The craziest thing an actor has done for the show to date? Well, Chris Judge did work shirtless in the snow for an entire afternoon when he was shooting an episode of SG-1 (I believe it was Threshold). I suppose someone should have checked the weather forecast the day before.

Eglaviel writes: “Oh and if there is a Season 6 *fingers crossed* of SGA…what are the chances of us seeing Daniel Jackson again on the show?”

Answer: If we do get a sixth season pick-up, he’s at the top of our list.

Scifan writes: “I’m not sure if you can answer this or not because of spoiler reasons, but I just saw an extended version of the SGA promo trailer. After they show Teyla giving birth, Scifi has a caption saying, “A prophet is born.” Is this one of Scifi’s bad publicity stunts or is there some truth to that?”

Answer: Are you sure it was Stargate: Atlantis? Doesn’t sound like Stargate: Atlantis.

"I settled in and worked on Remnants, rewriting the last McKay-Zelenka scene. At about 10:00 a.m., everyone else got in and we retired to the writers’ room for a quadruple feature: Broken Ties (Day 2 Mix - only two notes: 1. Pre-lap the tavern walla in the Ext. Village - Night establisher and, 2. Put the walla back in the Sheppard-Woolsey scene), Ghost in the Machine (Day 1 Mix - Overall a pretty good mix. A few ADR requests, a desire for a less instrumental CLANG off the top), and the mid-season two-parter First Contact and The Lost Tribe (Marty G.’s producer’s cut - Great! Can’t say enough good things about the Daniel-Rodney dynamic, loved the heist sequence, and couldn’t help but think that a certain scene is sure to have all those Todd-Woolsey shippers out there falling all over themselves)."

Comment

According to Sky One schedule S5 starts August 19th, a week after Continuim is shown

Thanx to Linzi for link
                      http://data.skyprogrammeinformation....259&chan=SKD1#

Comment

In case anyone wants to check out the blooper reel that is on the DVD's this time...
                        That was so cute!
                        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Linkage to some promo-ish stuff:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

Thanks for the link Cazz. So glad Morjana posted these, I can never seem to catch them on Sci-fi.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links Cazz......

Comment

Until this thing is proven true or false, I think this season will make me go insane.
                            you can say that again!

guys, i LOVE all the artwork! normally i would contribute, but i'm away from my GIMP for a few more days
                            --Kate

Comment

Hello dudes. My laptop adaptor is shot to hell... And I have no battery so I'm on the old school PC which doesn't even have word I'm taking it down to the shop tonight so we'll see what happens.

I'm getting very excited about SGA now
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Heehee I love bloopers. Thanks for the link!

Wow awesome I love the second one. Great job
                                Thank you!
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X