X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I'm going to bring a notepad tomorrow so that I can get on with my fic

Oh, that's a smart idea.
    Thinking of fics, I gotta start on Laura's present soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      with three little ones, hun you've lost your sanity (or got it on a short leash!) you are very brave!
      hey dude!
      surprisingly, my sanity is still here! we had a little outing with the little ones yesterday and a family friend came along with her 2 year old, so we were up to 4 kids under 4 yrs old. Lotsa fun, i tell you! But now we've only got one little guy(my brother) in the house since the 3 yr old and 3 month old cousins left... I'm really gonna miss those kids, as crazy as they are, especially the baby. he's such a sweet little boy, hardly any work at all and i got sooo attached to the little guy while he was here
      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Congrats everyone on reaching 1 milllion hits...
      boo-ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE
      Spoiler:

Girly_curly_3 writes: “I’m really looking forward to the start of S5 and am very sad to hear you won’t be making it to Comic Con. Do you know of any of the cast members plans to attend or not?”

Answer: They have yet to confirm the line-up, but I believe David, Rachel, Bob, and Joe are safe bets.

Erin writes: “1. So a lot of places I’ve been to have said Jason Momoa’s eyes are green. Is that really true?? 2. I was wondering, back in season two when they pretended to blow themselves up and they “have a new adresss” how was that supposed to work? Were any allies supposed to dial some other planet to contact them, even though there wouldn’t exactly be anyone there? I don’t think I’ve missed something, but I sometimes tend to.

Answer: 1. No idea. 2. In the case of Atlantis’s allies, they would meet and/or communicate through a secondary planet.

Dovil writes: “1. Will any of the team be struck by a debilitating foot fungal infection that will test their fortitude to their very limits?
      2. Will Sheppard get a date to the prom?
      3. Will the Wraith and the Replicators merge to form the Wraithlicators and robot dance and life suck their way to victory?”

Answer: 1) We did this back in season four. It was cut for time. 2) Nope. He’ll have to take his cousin. 3) Sure. We’ll be looking for a dance choreographer. You busy?
      JM is hilar!
      Spoiler:
      thedance choreographing!!!! YES! thay so gotta do that! (not)

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Okay guys, here i go again experimenting with sigs. Here is the Teyla one i've been wanting to do. I have no idea how it came out...especially the layering. Let me know what you guys think!.

Spoiler:

By the way, Congrats to all the milestones!!!

Cazz, again!!!! i just congratulated you on 2,900!!!...now you are at 3000!..wow your fast!
      wow, those are magnificent!!!
      Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      Hello JTer's

Spoiler:
      This is a quick hello to all. Know that I miss you all. I wanted everyone to know how grateful I am for
      your prays and messages. You all have been a great support to me and I hope that everyone has been well. Please know that I have been focusing my attention to my family and work.

You guys did so good on the 4000 pages. I was in tears and laughs at all your efforts.

It will be slow getting back for me but I know I have to be strong now and continue on.

So happy JT loving and squeeing.

Can't wait to get back to viewing my fave show.

and Hope - thanks for the Rodney

and of course good going milestoner's

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
      Maff
      hey Maff! we've missed you hun!
      (((HUGS)))
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Just wondering if you guys have seen this threadhttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55795
        it so Ticks me off
        I've seen it and as much as i love Larrin *ducks* i wouldn't want to see her on the show all the time espicially if it meant getting rid of Teyla i defiantly do not want that to happen!
        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I done that beneath the stars sig again.....Does this one look better?

Love it!
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Thanks for the link Cazz.
        Okay guys, here i go again experimenting with sigs. Here is the Teyla one i've been wanting to do. I have no idea how it came out...especially the layering. Let me know what you guys think!.

Spoiler:

Cazz, again!!!! i just congratulated you on 2,900!!!...now you are at 3000!..wow your fast!
        Those are so beautiful Mayra great job.
        Hello JTer's

Spoiler:
        This is a quick hello to all. Know that I miss you all. I wanted everyone to know how grateful I am for
        your prays and messages. You all have been a great support to me and I hope that everyone has been well. Please know that I have been focusing my attention to my family and work.

You guys did so good on the 4000 pages. I was in tears and laughs at all your efforts.

It will be slow getting back for me but I know I have to be strong now and continue on.

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
        Maff
        maff!!!!!! It's so great to see you we miss you!!!! *hugs*

Comment

Maff, It's good to hear from you. Stay strong and May the Force be with you.

I saw the trailer for the new season last night and this morning. It looks awesome! And I loved the pictures the LA times did. Just a few more weeks.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
            Spoiler:

Girly_curly_3 writes: “I’m really looking forward to the start of S5 and am very sad to hear you won’t be making it to Comic Con. Do you know of any of the cast members plans to attend or not?”

Answer: They have yet to confirm the line-up, but I believe David, Rachel, Bob, and Joe are safe bets.

Erin writes: “1. So a lot of places I’ve been to have said Jason Momoa’s eyes are green. Is that really true?? 2. I was wondering, back in season two when they pretended to blow themselves up and they “have a new adresss” how was that supposed to work? Were any allies supposed to dial some other planet to contact them, even though there wouldn’t exactly be anyone there? I don’t think I’ve missed something, but I sometimes tend to.

Answer: 1. No idea. 2. In the case of Atlantis’s allies, they would meet and/or communicate through a secondary planet.

Dovil writes: “1. Will any of the team be struck by a debilitating foot fungal infection that will test their fortitude to their very limits?
            2. Will Sheppard get a date to the prom?
            3. Will the Wraith and the Replicators merge to form the Wraithlicators and robot dance and life suck their way to victory?”

Answer: 1) We did this back in season four. It was cut for time. 2) Nope. He’ll have to take his cousin. 3) Sure. We’ll be looking for a dance choreographer. You busy?
            JM's sense of humor is very appealing to me! lol

I'm liking all these arts and banners you guys are posting!!!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
              JM's sense of humor is very appealing to me! lol

I'm liking all these arts and banners you guys are posting!!!
              Hey GNB!! Enjoying your summer?
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Don't make me chose. I like them both!!!

I know I read. I am so happy for them.
                Ok then, i won't

I think it came out great Linda!...love the black and white background!

I agree,
                Spoiler:
                i also don't believe she was in love with Kanaan but it would be something i'd love to see addressed in maybe a conversation between Teyla and John. Something to get an idea why she went to Kanaan.

MX OT Linda
                Spoiler:
                Totally agree!...it was a terrible way to end it!. I was really hoping they would at least give us a last maybe 2 hour episode to kinda close all the loose ends because that is definitely a crappy way to end it.
                Thanks Mayra.....

MX OT
                Spoiler:
                Yeah was that the crappiest way to end a show or what...At least with Farscape they gave us a 2 hour special to end it properly!

Spoiler:

Oh w3ow....That is wicked cool!

Hello JTer's

Spoiler:

HUGE JT (((HUG)))
                Maff
                Hello Maff...Sorry i missed ya......Take all the time you need,we'll be here

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Ticks me off too - but then I read through it a little, and there's actually a lot of people who disagree - and would rather see Larrin go

Much!
                I see that you have made other adjustments than just a different picture of Teyla - and it looks great like this!!
                This whole dissing Teyla thing is nothing new.....I've started to try forget what others think...She is going no where so they better get used to it and i enjoy watching her and that's all that matters

Thanks TF...I think it blends alot better and yes i did make some other changes

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Hi everybody !

Wow it's awesome and so fun and so well done. Great job

lol where did you get this impression Really I didn't dare to ask but there is so many pages, would it be too dificult to post them again PLEASE

Wow it's so awesome and great colors and pics and all

Oh sorry I don't know them but I understand. I have to say that I'm curious too about the ep and I didn't thought of this
                Spoiler:
                you are so right about the wraith outfit
                I really hope Thanks

Yeah I saw it too and it unnerves me but honnestly I'm really glad to see more people who seem happy with Teyla.
                Spoiler:
                You know the other day I cross (?) some LJ and I find one who was more importantly McShep (not in ship term but as the show) and who was really happy with the baby storyline and with Teyla. They were really happy about the baby but too about the fact that she stays on the team. It makes my day because finaly people seems to like her and consider her totally a part of the core team. And I hope to unnerve or betray (?) nobody but I find a lot mùore people who wasn't happy with the return of Carson because first why did tey erase him ? Now we have Keller who is everywhere and we have Carson who seem to have episode centric. I'm a little tired of this ep centric I really wish team eps.

Woohoo it's so cool awesome job

lol Thanks for the link
                Ok i'll PM them to you when i get a minute so you don't have to go searching again

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                I've seen it and as much as i love Larrin *ducks* i wouldn't want to see her on the show all the time espicially if it meant getting rid of Teyla i defiantly do not want that to happen!

Love it!

Thanks for the link Cazz.

Those are so beautiful Mayra great job.

maff!!!!!! It's so great to see you we miss you!!!! *hugs*
                Thanks WL
                Last edited by Linda06; 18 June 2008, 08:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

OT~ It is just too quiet here lately.....

Comment

OT~ It is just too quiet here lately.....
                    yEAH,YOUR TELLING ME Everyone seems to come out to play when i'm ready to go to bed
                    sigpic

Comment

yEAH,YOUR TELLING ME Everyone seems to come out to play when i'm ready to go to bed
                      I know. Remember last year? It was a mad house in here. I wonder if people just aren't excited about JT as much as they were last year.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

What up Ninja?

So who ended up being next on the RR anyways?

YC - Too true dude. Maybe once something J/T-ish happens in Season Five this place will get back to normal.

Comment

What up Ninja?

So who ended up being next on the RR anyways?
                          Winged is next. I already told her...then it's Donna
                          sigpic

Comment

YC - Too true dude. Maybe once something J/T-ish happens in Season Five this place will get back to normal.
                            Hopefully...and I think people are just more busy with RL.

I know for me, my muse has packed up and left the building...Maybe after season 5 starts and the whole Kanaan thing gets figured out, I'll have a better understand of where JT can go.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Hopefully...and I think people are just more busy with RL.

I know for me, my muse has packed up and left the building...Maybe after season 5 starts and the whole Kanaan thing gets figured out, I'll have a better understand of where JT can go.
                              Yeah I hear ya dude.
                              Spoiler:
                              Do we know for sure how many eps he's even in? I'm under the impressions its only the first, or first few at the most. Personally, I think the Kanan storyline will die early on and the childs storyline will only co-inside with Michael and Teyla's own life. I don't think they'll drag out the whole "Woe is me, Kanan is dead. My child is fatherless." I dont think they'll do that, or better I hope they don't. But hey, I'm just guessing!!

Comment

Ok then, i won't

Thanks Mayra.....

MX OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah was that the crappiest way to end a show or what...At least with Farscape they gave us a 2 hour special to end it properly!

Oh w3ow....That is wicked cool!

Hello Maff...Sorry i missed ya......Take all the time you need,we'll be here

This whole dissing Teyla thing is nothing new.....I've started to try forget what others think...She is going no where so they better get used to it and i enjoy watching her and that's all that matters

Thanks TF...I think it blends alot better and yes i did make some other changes

Ok i'll PM them to you when i get a minute so you don't have to go searching again

Thanks WL
                                You're so awesome thank you so much
                                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                I know. Remember last year? It was a mad house in here. I wonder if people just aren't excited about JT as much as they were last year.
                                Yeah I remember lol ok I didn't participate but when I was tired or depressed on SGA particularly you always make my day I don't know if people are less excited Personnaly I'm a little stressed by hope that we will have a good show, we will have team again we will have Teyla and nice moments between JT as in S2 (it was their best moments I think except for Sunday and The Ark IMO)
                                I have to say that it the first time that it happens to me that in more than 10 years I'm a little depressed and I have trend (?) I think to stay out in order to don't read negative thoughts or anything. Besides there was a lot of JT fic to cheer me up but there is less lol.
                                I'm sure when the show will begin again (with JT or no people will come again
                                I discovered I will probably miss The Seed and Broken Ties I'm sure that I will catch with Broken Ties I hope I could too with the Seed
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X