John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    A bit John thunking...because it's one of my favorite eps with him.

Very nice Luciana

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Just wondering if you guys have seen this threadhttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55795
    it so Ticks me off
    Yup i've seen it......I'm learning now to take these things with mild amusement,it's alot healthier in the long run

I done that beneath the stars sig again.....Does this one look better?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Very nice Luciana

Yup i've seen it......I'm learning now to take these things with mild amusement,it's alot healthier in the long run

Very nice Linda!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Very nice Linda!
        Thanks sci.....Is it better than the other one?
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice Luciana

me likes
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh... are words required? Can't... stop... staring!

Linkie: Peg and Linz do Atlantis

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

me likes
              Thanks Donna

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Cool....but wasn't Rachel there
              sigpic

Comment

Cool....but wasn't Rachel there
                No she was the only one not on set that day, or on the set they were at when they were at them, if you get what I mean They really wanted to meet her too but obviously after that, they arn't going to complain

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

No she was the only one not on set that day, or on the set they were at when they were at them, if you get what I mean They really wanted to meet her too but obviously after that, they arn't going to complain

That sucks but at least they met their man I would have been so disappointed if it was me (not the meeeting Joe and the others bit...The Rachel not being there bit)

Man i wish i could get the chance to meet them but guess it's not meant to be!

Ok i gotta get to bed now so sweet JT dreams
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! Taken all morning to look through those pics, they're fantastic!

And congrats all round for the hits

I know me too , although I do admit I lingered over a few.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    It makes Joe look mighty fine?
                    Ditto!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    ROUND ROBIN PART FIVE!

Spoiler:
                    "I've got to get to New Athos, NOW! John demanded.

"Dial the gate! That's an order! If you won't I will.

"Calm down, Col. Sheppard, you need to get your emotions in check before you go off half cocked." Ordered Sam.

"You've got to be kidding me!" After you send Ronon to my quarters to find out what the hell was going on, you want to me have my emotions in check? John replied sarcastically.

Ronon just smirked at John's remark knowing that for once that Sheppard actually let Teyla know how he feels. He knew that John wouldn't have risked kissing her for all to see if wasn't serious.

Rodney though,secretly relived that something finally shook the all cobwebs out of JOhn's thick, dense, head to goad him to making a decision felt like somehow that this was going to mean more work for him to so. He just didn't know what it was...yet.

"Stand down, Colonel!" Sam ordered to John. "I know you want to go after Teyla, and technically the fraterzation rule does not apply to the two of you. But, she is a member of your team. Believe or not I know a thing or two about what you are feeling."

"Let him go." Ronon stated.

"Really! Let him go, it took this long to display any type of affection outwardly and it's been almost five years. I'd say that he deserves to go." Rodney said.

The IOA is not going to like this at all, but then again, I never really give a damn about what they think how Atlantis should be run. Sam said.

"So, do I have a go or not?" John said.

"Yes, John, you have a go, but, you're taking both Rodney and Ronon to make sure you don't do anything stupid to mess it up." stated Carter.

"What are talking about?" I would never do anything stupid to mess up anything with Teyla. John smirked.

"By the way, Ronon, you've got my full permission to shoot John if you feel he is even going to say anything that might remotely be stupid" said Sam.

The gleam in Ronon's eyes became even more apparent when he knew he be shooting Sheppard at least a dozen times.

Well, what do I get to do during this whole mission of "Operation Lovefest"? said Rodney.

Well, Mckay you can make sure that if Ronon doesn't shoot him first, you can find something in this vast city of Ancient technology that you can use John to even further your research and he will be at your mercy. Sam said.

"Seriously?" Mckay said.

"Seriously."

"Wait a minute!" "Don't I get a say as to what is to happen here?" " I mean aren't all of you going just a little bit overboard." said,John.

NO!!! Sam,Rodney and Ronon all yelled at once.

"Take or leave it John, that is the mission."

John, thinking to himself that he was certain that Teyla was indeed reciprocating the kiss with even more fervor than he could imagine. "Alright, it's a mission."

"Chuck, dial the gate." ordered Sam.

As, they were getting ready to go through the wormhole to New Athos, John really hoped that he was right in Teyla's response in the kiss and not get whacked upside the head with one of her bantos sticks as soon he steps through the gate.

On, second thought he will send Mckay through first just to be safe. Besides, he could stand to be whacked in the head.There was no way he was going to be at his mercy in any type of his geeky experiments. No way.

This has not been beta'ed at all, so please forgive any typos or grammar screwups!
                    Wonderful Elflinn!
                    Spoiler:

Operation Lovefest!

I complimented you on another thread, but this one deserves a second "Beautiful"!!!Love blue shep.

Very nice Luciana

Another great one Linda!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Another great one Linda!
                      Thanks cc...

ok night night....Man it's past midnight again,one of these days i'm actually gonna get to bed before midnight
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks sci.....Is it better than the other one?
                        Don't make me chose. I like them both!!!

I know I read. I am so happy for them.

Comment

WE DID IT!! ANOTHER MILESTONE!!! WOHOOOO!!!!

I wish they had met Rachel... She's truly beautiful and wonderful.
                          sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                            Spoiler:

Girly_curly_3 writes: “I’m really looking forward to the start of S5 and am very sad to hear you won’t be making it to Comic Con. Do you know of any of the cast members plans to attend or not?”

Answer: They have yet to confirm the line-up, but I believe David, Rachel, Bob, and Joe are safe bets.

Erin writes: “1. So a lot of places I’ve been to have said Jason Momoa’s eyes are green. Is that really true?? 2. I was wondering, back in season two when they pretended to blow themselves up and they “have a new adresss” how was that supposed to work? Were any allies supposed to dial some other planet to contact them, even though there wouldn’t exactly be anyone there? I don’t think I’ve missed something, but I sometimes tend to.

Answer: 1. No idea. 2. In the case of Atlantis’s allies, they would meet and/or communicate through a secondary planet.

Dovil writes: “1. Will any of the team be struck by a debilitating foot fungal infection that will test their fortitude to their very limits?
                            2. Will Sheppard get a date to the prom?
                            3. Will the Wraith and the Replicators merge to form the Wraithlicators and robot dance and life suck their way to victory?”

Answer: 1) We did this back in season four. It was cut for time. 2) Nope. He’ll have to take his cousin. 3) Sure. We’ll be looking for a dance choreographer. You busy?

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              A couple of MPs...

LOL! those are hilarious YC!.

See what i made....Now i'm not really happy with Johns pic but i got fed up looking to try find a good pic and it was getting late

I think it came out great Linda!...love the black and white background!

Kannan
                              Spoiler:
                              Idon't think she was in love with him...She never said the L word when they finally came face to face....I think it was more a comfort thing after everything she's been through...I do think she cares for him a great deal,after all he's one of her people and i think she does love him but i don't think she's in love with him

Yeah mutant x should have got another season...The way they ended it was crap.......What way is that to end a show....I mean what the hell happened after....I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs at the end

Well maybe one day when i've got more time to work on it other than a couple of hours
                              I agree,
                              Spoiler:
                              i also don't believe she was in love with Kanaan but it would be something i'd love to see addressed in maybe a conversation between Teyla and John. Something to get an idea why she went to Kanaan.

MX OT Linda
                              Spoiler:
                              Totally agree!...it was a terrible way to end it!. I was really hoping they would at least give us a last maybe 2 hour episode to kinda close all the loose ends because that is definitely a crappy way to end it.

Lovely!!!!....John is HOT!

Just wondering if you guys have seen this threadhttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55795
                              it so Ticks me off
                              Yeah, it sucks the way some people talk about Teyla but for the most part, there was more people defending her over Larrin. Shows how many people disliked Larrin LOL!!!...she is very hated.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                JM BLOG UPDATE
                                Spoiler:

Girly_curly_3 writes: “I’m really looking forward to the start of S5 and am very sad to hear you won’t be making it to Comic Con. Do you know of any of the cast members plans to attend or not?”

Answer: They have yet to confirm the line-up, but I believe David, Rachel, Bob, and Joe are safe bets.

Erin writes: “1. So a lot of places I’ve been to have said Jason Momoa’s eyes are green. Is that really true?? 2. I was wondering, back in season two when they pretended to blow themselves up and they “have a new adresss” how was that supposed to work? Were any allies supposed to dial some other planet to contact them, even though there wouldn’t exactly be anyone there? I don’t think I’ve missed something, but I sometimes tend to.

Answer: 1. No idea. 2. In the case of Atlantis’s allies, they would meet and/or communicate through a secondary planet.

Dovil writes: “1. Will any of the team be struck by a debilitating foot fungal infection that will test their fortitude to their very limits?
                                2. Will Sheppard get a date to the prom?
                                3. Will the Wraith and the Replicators merge to form the Wraithlicators and robot dance and life suck their way to victory?”

Answer: 1) We did this back in season four. It was cut for time. 2) Nope. He’ll have to take his cousin. 3) Sure. We’ll be looking for a dance choreographer. You busy?

Thanks for the update MrsB!!!. YAY!...i hope Rachel, Joe and David do go to ComicCon!. I hope Jason goes!.

I was cracking up with the
                                Spoiler:
                                getting a dance choreographer and asking the person if they are busy! LOL!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X