John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    Well, it's JM. Expect something cryptic that only makes sense after we've watched the season and/or ep in question

JM rocks!

ok, really gotta get to bed now....

Night J/T4Life and yes I"m sure JM will be his usial cryptic self

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Yay! I can get on GW at work

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I a know.....I got bored so decided to play with PSP...

see....

Love it Linda there's some nice whump in it which makes me love it even more.
        Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
        Goodnight, Linda. Sweet dreams.

It's so hard to keep up with all the different time zones. It's only a quarter past 6 in the evening here on the east coast of the US.

Beautiful artwork everyone! Such talent on this thread!

Been goofing off today instead of doing my homework like I should...
        But, I've been viewing a lot of great JT vids over on YouTube and here's a particularly nice one, lots of JT moments

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4HXEMNLCa6g
        La La La
        Another vid rec'd, I must be in a JT music mood this evening.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykNiZS-58o
        Thanks for the links to the vids cc_mac.
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        these were just posted on Gateworld im just wondering when the rest of the cast ones will Finally emerge i hope they are better than last years http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._gallery.shtml
        Thanks for the link DONNA it's really disappointing to hear that they're will be no new promo pics this year.
        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
        Annie from Freemantle writes: “Do you feel confident that this season is going to clinch a spot for a season 6?”

Answer: I’m very proud of the season 5 episodes completed to date but, at the end of the day, a sixth season pick-up will depend on much more than the quality of the show. Other variables that will be taken into account include ratings, production feasibility, and bottom line economics.

JoanielovesChachi writes: “Will Mitch Pilleggi be in Season 5?”

Answer: Yep. Watch for Mitch in the season premiere and mid-season two-parter.

DisplacedDanny writes: If the Ancients created ring platforms, why have we not seen any Pegasus?

Answer: That’s a good question and one that has engendered much discussion in the writer’s room. Ideally, we’d love to address it in an Ancient-focused episode. Maybe in season six.

Platschu writes: “1. What will happen, if the SAG strike begins in July? Can you finish season 5 as you planned?

2. The new hostile race will return in the second half or will they be only in the mid season two parter?

3. Which TV actor or actress would you like to see as the leading star in Universe? Are there any plans to call somebody for Universe or will you choose from those, who goes to the casting?

4. Are you satisfied with season 5? If you have to give points to the episodes, than how much will you give? Which is the best?

5. Do you plan a bigger advertisement campaign for season 5 on TV channels / newpapers / electronic media? There is less than a month, but I could see only some short article about the season on scifi.com. When will we get a longer promo or pictures about the team?

6. An 1,2-1,4 average rating would be enough for SciFi to order season 5? “

Answers: 1) Without Joe, David, and Jason? 2) TBD 3) I have no preference. 4) So far - yes, very much so. 5) I have nothing to do with the show’s official promotion. It is up to MGM and SciFi how they wish to promote the series. 6) As I stated above, there are a number of factors that will figure into the decision.

Gina writes: “If SAG goes on strike you wont be affected in Canada will you?”

Answer: We certainly will.
        MrsB thanks for the update.
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Awesome! and congrats on 3000 posts Cazz.

Comment

I'll have to catch up later. I have to babysit today.

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
            I finally get a chance to pop in and GateWorld's working :-)
            Hello to all my J/T lovers and what's
            Spoiler:
            the obstacle for J/T which JM blogs about ? If it turns out being Larrin I'm going to SCREAM

Also why is
            Spoiler:
            Keller being caught between McKay and Ronon and getting all the lovin' and Teyla is still struggling to get anything it seems I actually like Keller but I've seen JM post more about her than Teyla and Teyla has been with the show all along so why the obvious favoratism ?

Kimberly

Hey Kim!!

I doubt that is what it is.
            Spoiler:
            Either it's what Blue said and the discuss the relationship that she had with Kannan for it's possibly him trying to get to come back on the team after the baby is born... if the hasn't already done that before BT.

Hey J/T4Life long time to see you too :-)
            At TV Guide Online they're taking Q's for JM and some are vocal about not liking/wanting any J/T romance but a few liking/wanting too so I wonder what JM will say ?

Kimberly
            Thanks Kim.

Yeah!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
              Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
              Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar., Round Robin Fic April, Round Robin May

June Round Robin part 1, part 2, part 3,part 4

Camy:
              Forces of Nature

CazzBlade:
              Primary Target

Doxymom:
              Whenever, Wherever
              Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
              Kissing is Better

Gator101:
              Phantoms Fading

JT4Life:
              What is Love

LandJrule:
              Wounded, but Loved

Planet TV:
              DNA Snatchers

RubyCaspar:
              Team Movie Night

Scifan:
              Dream Date

Seldear:
              Eurydice Passing

Teal'c:
              Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
              He Is Mine

TeylaFan:
              Another World

Tielan:
              Nexus

WingedPegasus:
              Night Phantoms
              Uncommon Bond

YappiChick:
              The Other Woman
              Hunger Pains: Home Cookin'
              Honeymoon

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
              Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
              Paintball War Chapter 4

DevineM27:
              The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships
              The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
              Tainted Survival Part 8

Hope:
              Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
              One Moment In Time Chapter 5 (Mature Reading and Cold Shower Alert for Chapter 4)
              Silent Torture Chapter 3

LandJrule:
              Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB:
              Dark Planet Chapter 7

Planet tv:
              Teyla Snatcher(updated 6-5-08)
              A Wish Yet to Come

Ruby: Atlantis Lake Chapter 3, Chapter 4
              I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
              SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
              Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
              Captivity Chapter 5
              Lost Chapter 2

Thayne M:
              The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
              Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
              Commiseration
              Paternity Chapter 5 Chapter 6
              Cold Shower Alert!!!
              Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Gator:
              Spoiled

RubyCaspar:
              Pretend

Teyilia:
              The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:
              Parting Thoughts

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
              Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
              I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
              Modesty
              Dorkiness

Ruby:
              Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
              Severed Ties

Teal'c:
              Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
              Vierna's Redemption Mature Readers Only
              SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
              Dr. Hottie
              Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
              Parts(1-6)

Battle Prompts

Fics and list

Rarepairing Fic Battle

Gator's Bits and Pieces Challenge

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
              Last edited by scifan; 16 June 2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................
                Spoiler:

Comment

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................
                  Spoiler:

ROFL.
                  Spoiler:
                  That's how I feel. Went to the in-laws yesterday and the youngest one fell asleep on the way home. She decided to wake up at 12:30 and stay awake to 4and then wake up at 6. So I think I have 3 hours of sleep.

Too bad I don't drink coffee.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    ROFL.
                    Spoiler:
                    That's how I feel. Went to the in-laws yesterday and the youngest one fell asleep on the way home. She decided to wake up at 12:30 and stay awake to 4and then wake up at 6. So I think I have 3 hours of sleep.

OT~
                    Spoiler:

LLOL Dude that sucks........Well I'm sure you'll make sure there's no nap today so she conks out tonight!

Comment

OT~
                      Spoiler:

LLOL Dude that sucks........Well I'm sure you'll make sure there's no nap today so she conks out tonight!
                      OT--

Spoiler:
                      At least she was pleasant. She just sat watching kids' shows. (Thank goodness for 24 hour children's programming, LOL)

And, totally, no nap. She only sleeps for about 20 minutes when she takes one. Usually, when the sun is up, she has one setting: Go. But, it's nice because at about a quarter til eight, she falls asleep with no problem.

See? If SGA was written realistically, we would have a whole episode of Teyla's trials into motherhood. You know, spit up on her freshly washed jacket. Diaper changes in the middle of debriefings. Teyla Jr. screaming as John tries to tell her about some memo from the SGC. LOL
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OT--

Spoiler:
                        At least she was pleasant. She just sat watching kids' shows. (Thank goodness for 24 hour children's programming, LOL)

And, totally, no nap. She only sleeps for about 20 minutes when she takes one. Usually, when the sun is up, she has one setting: Go. But, it's nice because at about a quarter til eight, she falls asleep with no problem.

See? If SGA was written realistically, we would have a whole episode of Teyla's trials into motherhood. You know, spit up on her freshly washed jacket. Diaper changes in the middle of debriefings. Teyla Jr. screaming as John tries to tell her about some memo from the SGC. LOL
                        Haha an epi where the kid just drives Rodney mad.. and pulls at Ronon's hair...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                          Awesome! and congrats on 3000 posts Cazz.
                          Thanx Lordy!

So which episodes in the first half of S5 are people looking forward to the most and the least? For me. I'm looking forward to S&R and BT the most with Tracker the least

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

OT--

Spoiler:

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Haha an epi where the kid just drives Rodney mad.. and pulls at Ronon's hair...
                            Good luck with the little one Jess
                            I'm visiting family now and we've got a total of 3 boys under the age of 4 in the same house. One is 3 and a half, one is 3, and one is 3 months. But they're all sweties, so it's all good (for now)

I agree that SGA would be was more realistic if it showed all the interesting aspects of motherhood for Teyla. Especially the kid pulling Rodney's hair or something. That would be preicless
                            --Kate

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
                              Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                              Np TF and thank you oh and congrats on 3000 posts.

Your welcome asgard and I've added the sig though i had to resize it a little as it was a bit to big hope that's ok.

Hi Camy it's so great to see you again

Thanks asgard and congrats on 700 posts.

Your welcome Cazz and I'll be entering in fact i already have some icons made I'll pm them to you in a little while.

As always thanks for the update MrsB and it's great that he answered your question.

Your welcome Linda.
                              Thank you and no problem it's yours now
                              Do you mean the Teyla icons....Do ya want me to repost them for ya?
                              No thanks I will find them
                              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              I would just like some explanation about
                              Spoiler:
                              what drew her to Kanaan after admitting one minute that she liked John... though I don't think we will get much at all as the writers probably forgot all about Teyla saying she liked someone from Atlantis... but I still think they need to discuss Kanaan and why Teyla felt she had to keep her relationship to herself... I don't think Teyla ever saw Larrin with John so I don't know why she would feel the need to be jealous. I didnt really see John's reaction either as jealous, more hurt and angry that she would have kept something so important from him...
                              I
                              Spoiler:
                              agree it would be cool if we had an explanation but only for the JT because I have no problem that she went with Kanaan she was alone, she suffers, she shared a lot with him, he can understand her because he had the gift and she didn't have much hope with John. Besides life is too short and perhaps she was afraid like Rachel said in an interview, Kanaan was security while John is uncertainty on all points as if he is interesting in her or no.
                              If this point was talked in the show it would be a huge step. I think it's necessary for continuity as you said about Sunday. But I really don't know if it will be adressed or no

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              NP.

Thanks Linda.

Thanks Cazz! You're almost there!!!

Thanks you two!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Thanks Cazz!!!. i did see the promo while watching BSG and i was like FINALLY!!!!. It was short and quick, but i was just happy that finally they started promoting the new season. Now, they should start showing a lot more clips.

OMG! that was really a great
                              Spoiler:
                              emotional scene from Ronon!!!. AH! looks like a great episode!

Such a great question to ask MrsB!!!! BUT AH!!!...i'll be at ComicCon i believe when Broken Ties airs!!!!. I'm not going to see that
                              Spoiler:
                              J/T scene till late Sunday or until Monday!!!!.

MrsB, can i ask you a favor since JM answers you're questions....can you ask him if he knows what day SGA will appear at ComicCon???. Unless he has already answered that question?. I really hope i don't miss them this year!.

Exactly Blue!
                              Spoiler:
                              That has been one of the main thing i've wanted and was hoping would be addressed. Like you mentioned, we were let to believe that the person she was talking about in Sunday was John but then they bring Kanaan in. Shortly during season 4, if i remember correctly, Rachel in one of her interviews said that she does believe one of the main reasons she stayed on Atlantis was because of John. Then, please correct me if i'm wrong, didn't someone ask JM that if Kanaan was the supposed person Teyla was talking about in Sunday and JM said something that insinuated that it he may not be the person she was talking about. So i really would like to know if Teyla got with Kanaan out of love, obligation, ect...i just would really like to know why and also why she felt she had to keep it a secret.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm not sure it was a secret. She kept it because she keep inside of her hope with John. I'm sure she didn't want to say to one of the men she liked that she went with another (as Sawyer Kate and Jack). Problem is when she became pregnant I think she had a lot to thought, her people, her thoughts, her loss, her fear and the fact simply that she was pregnant. Besides she wasn't perhaps prepared to this and prepared to tell Shep that she saw someone else. She feared perhaps to be rejected while she had to find her people. She proves it a lot in the eps. This is my interpretation I'm sure she's only good for me lol

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Very nice!!!!...icons and sigs!!! girl, your going to move up to wallies soon!. Awesome job!

Thanks for the info about the scifi mag!. I so can't wait for the new season to start!!!!.

Love the icons and sigs!!!!...you so know how to pic some great facial expressions, especially the Rodney one! LOL!.

Thank you sooo much asgard! all of you are getting me to want to do more! LOL!.

YAY! i'm glad you got CS3!!!...i'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon!. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!.

OH NO!!!...i wonder why it's doing that! UGH!...where you able to save it????
                              Youhou please do more i really enjoy it
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                                WOW it's awesome beautiful great colors, vid, pics and all
                                Beautiful

AWesome artwork Linda that Banner is amazing and so is your wallie Asgard
                                Thank you so much you're so nice
                                I a know.....I got bored so decided to play with PSP...

see....

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...adriftJPEG.jpg
                                Wow it's really great. Well done
                                Goodnight, Linda. Sweet dreams.

It's so hard to keep up with all the different time zones. It's only a quarter past 6 in the evening here on the east coast of the US.

Beautiful artwork everyone! Such talent on this thread!

Been goofing off today instead of doing my homework like I should...
                                But, I've been viewing a lot of great JT vids over on YouTube and here's a particularly nice one, lots of JT moments

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4HXEMNLCa6g
                                Thanks for the link I agree it's a great one with a great song
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                NP hun and that's cool she helped you.

NP hun.

You're welcome Asgard.

I understand Camy. I'm teasing.

Well, at least you get to save it. Hopefully you can show us one day.

Oh my gosh Luciana!! That is absolutely beautiful!!!

these were just posted on Gateworld im just wondering when the rest of the cast ones will Finally emerge i hope they are better than last years http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._gallery.shtml
                                I really hope there will be ones because last year wasn't really good
                                Thanks for the link
                                La La La
                                Another vid rec'd, I must be in a JT music mood this evening.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykNiZS-58o
                                cool I will go see it
                                I finally get a chance to pop in and GateWorld's working
                                Hello to all my J/T lovers and what's
                                Spoiler:
                                the obstacle for J/T which JM blogs about ? If it turns out being Larrin I'm going to SCREAM

Also why is
                                Spoiler:
                                Keller being caught between McKay and Ronon and getting all the lovin' and Teyla is still struggling to get anything it seems I actually like Keller but I've seen JM post more about her than Teyla and Teyla has been with the show all along so why the obvious favoratism ?

Kimberly
                                Hi Kimberly
                                ITA with what you said about Keller I feel exactly the same and I really don't know what to think
                                ROFL.
                                Spoiler:

Sorry I hope you will sleep well tonight
                                Thanx Lordy!

So which episodes in the first half of S5 are people looking forward to the most and the least? For me. I'm looking forward to S&R and BT the most with Tracker the least
                                Spoiler:
                                Honnestly I don't remember title of the eps . I think I look the most forward The Queen and Daedalus Variations. I think but generally I enjoy most of the eps so I hope it will be the same. As for the least I don't know perhaps Whispers but I'm intrigued. Probably the Shrine. But I have great hopes for a lot of eps and especially S&R, The Seed, Broken Ties and The Lost tribe (?) I don't remember which is the one of the mid season ?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X