It's not, it's quite cute actually

24th baby, yeah!
    Hey wow your only going to be a year younger than me lol
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Spoiler:

Filesize is pretty big. Don't know why.

wow wow wow cant stop saying that please say no one else has aked for it if they havent can i have it pretty please

Comment

Would please have a look at the Galleria?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well i'm off to bed now so sweet JT dreams family

Good night Linda.

Comment

Hey hun

Comment

Spoiler:
              http://img8.myimg.de/JohnTeylaPart2a53f.gif

Stunning!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

This Looks like it could be another Teyla Episode as it says Contination from the Queenhttp://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/517.shtml

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  "Success! We finally have all 20 episode slots filled for season 5. Now, as Marty G. pointed out, all we have to do is write them. We finished breaking Alan’s script today, formerly Antidote, now Infection. Carl put out a beat sheet for his episode and, after some discussion, finalized the beats - and a title: Identity. Rob, meanwhile, is going with Vegas for episode #19. Episode #20’s episode title remains a mystery. Hopefully, Paul (who will be writing the episode) will come up with something over the hiatus and save us the trouble. The prospective episode titles that failed to make the cut on this day:

Dead on Arrival

Brubaker

Dr. Who?

Hard Evidence

The Many Faces of Neeva

Neeva of Destruction

Lost

Urinal Cake

Well, I hope we made the right decision. Carl was awfully fond of Hard Evidence.

Since we had some free time, Alan I headed down to Stage 2 where second unit was shooting the Outsider’s hive sequences. On the way, we ran into actor Tyler McClendon, the actor I cast as Ronon’s wraith captor in Broken Ties. On the strength of his eerily menacing performance in that episode, Tyler has earned a spot on our recurring wraith rotation. Truth be told, this isn’t Tyler’s first franchise appearance - but even an eagle-eyed fan would have trouble recognizing Lt. Banks from Avalon I, Cameron Mitchell’s doomed co-pilot during the battle with Anubis’s fleet over Antarctica, under all that make-up. While we were talking to Tyler, we were joined by actor Aaron Cravon who is playing the part of the wraith commander. Aaron, it turns out, has put in not one but two previous Stargate appearances, playing the part of Captain Kyle Rogers in Rules of Engagement, and the opportunistic Matar in Line in the Sand. Despite the hours of early-morning prosthetic application and their cumbersome leather coats, both Tyler and Aaron seem to be having a good time on set.

One more day to go…"

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Cool. You'll enjoy all the wonderful squeeing.

Here's a new Ronon sig.
                    Spoiler:

Goodnight.
                    I was definitely squeeing when i read what they did and saw!. They are two very lucky gals!

Love your Ronon sig!...the best Ronon episode so far for me!.

Yep. That was the second movie. And it is pretty good, because of Sarah.
                    Too bad she dies.
                    Movie #3 is horrible. The only good thing is the crazy little crow bird.
                    Didn't see #4 and I'll never going to do that.
                    But they're planning a #5 and I'm thinking about wathcing this one, 'cause it'll be female victim this time.

Mee too.
                    And thanks.
                    I agree, Sarah totally made the 2nd movie!. I hated that she died!!!!. You know, for the life of me, i can't remember the 3rd and 4th movies...unless they were that crappy i've blocked them out LOL!. I didn't know they were going to make a 5th movie, hopefully they do it justice!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Why wouldn't I? It's fabulous

Thank you!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    One of the first things I did this morning was check JM's blog and OMG Peggy and Linz!!! So many pics of them on there, and they both said what a great guy he is

Yup, I'm so squeeful about S&R (there's a great bit in Jason's interview on that front too ) and Remnants!!!

Piccies of The Daedalus Variations There's a Teyla one so Linda will be happy

And have you read this: Stargate Universe?

Not happy about that at all!

Thanks for the link Cazz!. Finally a Teyla pic!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    Hi everyone sorry for not being on the last few days i had to go off I'm back now which is great but I'm only quickly stopping by as i have some things to take care of but i will be on tomorrow to try and catch up.

Oh and i managed to make a little something while i was away hope you all like it
                    Spoiler:

So see you all tomorrow. *runs off*
                    Very nice sig Wraithlord!..i love the background affect!.

Originally posted by outta-orbit View Post
                    Hi guys!

Dropping off a video gift.

Took a while for me to make another because my comp. went all wonky and I ended up losing almost everything necessary to make decent videos.
                    Anyhow, I ended up getting better software which makes the making of vids even more fun.

OK! This one has loads of Teyla whumping--the emo & physical variety.

Here’s the scenario and video:

Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diREaj_9nbk

All Teyla ever wanted was to live as serene a life as possible with her people.
                    But it’s proves ridiculously hard when she always has to deal with all the P.G. baddies constantly coming at her and those she love at every angle…at every given moment.

She, obviously as the leader of the Athosians, has had this problem for a while, but she’s more than willing to deal for the sake of her people.
                    And then the anything but simple/average John Sheppard comes along and she no longer has to bear the burden of protecting her people alone—especially now that the Wraith are back.

She ends up falling way hard for the Colonel. And she now more than ever wants this life she’s always dreamed of and she wants it with John.
                    But having to fight never ending brutal battles, shows Teyla life’s to short and ends up convincing herself that John’s not the man she should be with and turns to someone else—Kanaan.

Teyla believes she’s found what she needs in him. And he does make her happy, but only for a little while. She later realizes that the simple things she’s always wanted in life (Kanaan--for whom she’s now pregnant)are now proving to be the most complicated.

And even though she’s told Kanaan she can’t continue to return his feelings the way he wants, he believes they should stay together anyway. But Teyla can’t continue to live a lie any longer. All she wants now is to rid the galaxy of the Wraith and protect her people from other menacing threats while at John’s side.

In spite of issues with Kanaan, she’s very happy about her baby, but with each passing day she can’t help but find herself wishing more and more that he was John’s.

But that’s the least of Teylas problems. Her first concern is still the BIG BADS coming at her and those she love left and right.

Poor girl… she just can never get a moments peace.

Very nice!!!! thank you for sharing your vid with us!!!.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    [SPOILERS]

Thanks..Dunno about getting better though!
                    Believe me, you are definitely getting better!. I love what you have done!.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    I thought Jason's interview was very telling. I always saw Ronon/Rodney as having mutual respect for each other. I never saw them as great friends as they really dont have anything in common. This is also how I have always seen Rodney and Teyla, and that's why I could never ever ship them. They are on the same team and care about each other and obviously have a great respect for one another.. but thats it. You can work with someone and like them but that doesnt mean you have to hang out with them or even have much in common with them... Again this is how I always saw Sheppard/Weir.. they really had nothing in common except the running of Atlantis and when they werent discussing Atlantis there was nothing between them. The Return showed this clearly when they were back on earth, weeks went by and they never even contacted one another.

So I found Jasons comments very realistic.... each of their skills bring something unique to the team and they will always be there for each other but I don't see all of them as friends outside their work enviroment. So as much as I love the different kinds of interaction between all of them.. its for this reason that I can ONLY ship John and Teyla..... they are the only pairing I see as having a connection outside their work environment. They have a lot in common, and have a wonderful romantic chemistry. I cannot ship anyone unless they have a good romantic chemistry and I don't see this anywhere except between John and Teyla... Ronon/Teyla have a teasing brother/sister relationship and I love it .. but I just don't see it as romantic.. I love the arkwardness between Rodney and Teyla at times but again I could never ever see them as relationship material.. or Carson/Teyla.

Weir/Sheppard again had the comfortable banter going on in work related issues, but it never went into the personal and I dont think I can remember them ever discussing anything personal. Shep seemed a little uncomfortable around Weir at times and always seemed to use the light hearted banter as a barrier between them.. he never revealed anything of himself to her, or let her get close to him.

So I am pretty much in agreement with Jason on how he sees the relationship between him and Rodney.... Joe always used to say the same about his relationship between him and Weir, that she was his boss and nothing else.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't blame Jason not being too keen of a 3 way relationship. To me its a bit immature to have Keller falling for both of them, especially when they are such different men.. It gives the impression that Keller hasnt a clue what qualities she wants in a man if she is drawn to two completely differnt types of guys... its one thing to change your opinon of what you want in a guy, maybe after finding out you didnt like the qualities you thought you liked.. but being attracted to two such different personalites at the same time just screams of being totally clueless as to what you are looking for in a relationship...
                    TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BLUE!
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm not all that excited to see the love triangle the writers are doing between them. Honestly, i just hope the writers don't forget about J/T and start moving forward with there relationship now that hopefully they put to rest the Kanaan storyline.

Spoiler:

Another awesome animation sig Luciana!!!

Okay, i see i have some fics to read!...off to read them.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      This Looks like it could be another Teyla Episode as it says Contination from the Queenhttp://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/517.shtml
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe, but until he says it, I'll won't hold my breathe.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                      "Success! We finally have all 20 episode slots filled for season 5. Now, as Marty G. pointed out, all we have to do is write them. We finished breaking Alan’s script today, formerly Antidote, now Infection. Carl put out a beat sheet for his episode and, after some discussion, finalized the beats - and a title: Identity. Rob, meanwhile, is going with Vegas for episode #19. Episode #20’s episode title remains a mystery. Hopefully, Paul (who will be writing the episode) will come up with something over the hiatus and save us the trouble. The prospective episode titles that failed to make the cut on this day:

Dead on Arrival

Brubaker

Dr. Who?

Hard Evidence

The Many Faces of Neeva

Neeva of Destruction

Lost

Urinal Cake

Well, I hope we made the right decision. Carl was awfully fond of Hard Evidence.

Since we had some free time, Alan I headed down to Stage 2 where second unit was shooting the Outsider’s hive sequences. On the way, we ran into actor Tyler McClendon, the actor I cast as Ronon’s wraith captor in Broken Ties. On the strength of his eerily menacing performance in that episode, Tyler has earned a spot on our recurring wraith rotation. Truth be told, this isn’t Tyler’s first franchise appearance - but even an eagle-eyed fan would have trouble recognizing Lt. Banks from Avalon I, Cameron Mitchell’s doomed co-pilot during the battle with Anubis’s fleet over Antarctica, under all that make-up. While we were talking to Tyler, we were joined by actor Aaron Cravon who is playing the part of the wraith commander. Aaron, it turns out, has put in not one but two previous Stargate appearances, playing the part of Captain Kyle Rogers in Rules of Engagement, and the opportunistic Matar in Line in the Sand. Despite the hours of early-morning prosthetic application and their cumbersome leather coats, both Tyler and Aaron seem to be having a good time on set.

One more day to go…"
                      Thanks MrsB!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Ewwwww ont he urinal cake.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      I was definitely squeeing when i read what they did and saw!. They are two very lucky gals!

Love your Ronon sig!...the best Ronon episode so far for me!.
                      I know! They definately are and thanks.

Here's two whump sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        *dances happily* Guess who FINALLY got around to posting two little fics on ff.net? I wrote them earlier this year, so I'm sure some of you will remember them. That and I think my writing has improved considerably since then . . . . but I'm just glad they're off my computer!

Here they are:
                        Uncommon Bond
                        Night Phantoms
                        Very Nice WP!!!. I love your tags for those two episodes!.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Title: Phantoms Fading
                        Summary: And in that moment, there was just the two of them. Phantoms tag.
                        Characters: Team Sheppard
                        Pairing: John/Teyla
                        Rating: K
                        Author’s Note: Part of the tag fic with Wedjatqi: creating the distance he felt he needed and all there was was the two of them pressed together...

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/39041.html

Another great tag for Phantoms!!!. I love the end with them snuggled together!

TeylaFan, did you post a fic recently?. I thought i saw one from you...maybe yesterday???. The last two days have been busy for me so i didn't have a chance to catch up on everything. If it was you, can you post the link again???
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Maybe, but until he says it, I'll won't hold my breathe.

Thanks MrsB!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Ewwwww ont he urinal cake.

I know! They definately are and thanks.

Here's two whump sigs.

Very cool whump sigs scifan!. Did you show them to the Whumpers yet?!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Very Nice WP!!!. I love your tags for those two episodes!.

Another great tag for Phantoms!!!. I love the end with them snuggled together!

TeylaFan, did you post a fic recently?. I thought i saw one from you...maybe yesterday???. The last two days have been busy for me so i didn't have a chance to catch up on everything. If it was you, can you post the link again???
                            If you click on her sig or go to the Fanlink you'll find it. It's called, "Another World."

Very cool whump sigs scifan!. Did you show them to the Whumpers yet?!
                            Thanks Mayra.
                            And Yep! They were sporting some buggy Shep pics and I got inspired.
                            They were the first to get them.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *-makes landfall in the thread leaving a small crater* Oi!! Yay me! I finally did it!! I finally watched ALL three current seasons of Atlantis on DVD took 45 hours but hey worth it!!

Now I need a few things to get my mind in working order again.... namely, anyone got any good Teyla Cenertic fics I can read?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Wow! It's beautiful!!

WP - I loved the fics sweetie, great job!
                                Thanks! *hugs*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Title: Phantoms Fading
                                Summary: And in that moment, there was just the two of them. Phantoms tag.
                                Characters: Team Sheppard
                                Pairing: John/Teyla
                                Rating: K
                                Author’s Note: Part of the tag fic with Wedjatqi: creating the distance he felt he needed and all there was was the two of them pressed together...

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/39041.html
                                Read and reviewed! I loved it.

Here's two whump sigs.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/BuggyShep-1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/BuggyShep-2.jpg[/IMG]
                                Nice job!

Very Nice WP!!!. I love your tags for those two episodes!
                                Thanks Mayra!!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X