Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I actually just finished reading it what,i'm a slow reader

Loved it btw........Don't wanna say too much and give it away in case others haven't read it yet....So when's the next part
    Oh, pardon.

Thanks Er . . . nowhere near written yet. I'll be posting a new fic soon though.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Thanx TF! Congrats yourself!
    Thanks You're almost beating me! Chatterbox
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks hun. Here's my last one for the night.

Way past my bed time. Goodnight.
      Love this, mind if I snag it?
      sigpic
      Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Ok - I have started a new fic, and need a beta again . . . Anyone??

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I can beta, I've got time.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Thanx Sci!

Yup! Emmanuelle Vaugier is in CSI:NY and Craig Faibrass used to be in Eastenders! Plus he was in the last ep of The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Oh i didn't know her name...I recognise her face...I like her on CSI New York...

I recognise the names Michael Pare and Jay Brazeau from somewhere!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Oh, pardon.

Thanks Er . . . nowhere near written yet. I'll be posting a new fic soon though.

Thanks You're almost beating me! Chatterbox
            what.....Oh no,your not doing a MrsB on us!
            sigpic

Comment

Look what the beautiful Mayra made for me, guys!!! WOHOOO!!!!

It's extremely large so don't open it unless you have a good computer that can handle it...I"m going to make some other cute things with it, but for now enjoy the pretty!

Actually, it's fine, the computer shrinks it....*wink*

THANK YOU MAYRA!!!

DISCLAIMER: You are not to share this or take or use this anywhere else or post it as your own or change it in any way shape or form. This is the property of Camy made with Love by MAYRA!!! All rights belong to me and me only!!!

Yes, I"m selfish! *wink*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                Oh oh.....I see you've got a Weir icon up.....Do you like Torri...I was watching NCIS earlier and Torri was on it...Looking great i might add

I know some have seen it but i live in the UK so we're a bit behind,anywho i've not finished it yet so dunno what happens but it was so cool seeing Torri

Ok rambling over
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

It's extremely large so don't open it unless you have a good computer that can handle it...I"m going to make some other cute things with it, but for now enjoy the pretty!

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...JTCamycopy.jpg
                  Oh thyat is soooooo cool.....And i've got a great computer and opened it up and it looks way fabber in the big size
                  sigpic

Comment

I do, I think she's a wonderful actress (though I've only ever seen her on SGA, and I don't watch NCIS...should I? Is it good?)

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I do, I think she's a wonderful actress (though I've only ever seen her on SGA, and I don't watch NCIS...should I? Is it good?)
                      It's great....It's got drama and action mixed in with a bit of humour and a great ensemble cast who gel so well together which is important if a show is gonna work....Um not sure what season we're on,4 i think but you'd probably be able to watch them online

I so prefer Torri with a little longer straight hair,suits her so much better....Didn't like her at all with curly hair

I haven't finished watching that ep yet but from the little i saw Torri was looking great and acting great too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/JTStargaze/th_JTCamycopy.jpg

Actually, it's fine, the computer shrinks it....*wink*

THANK YOU MAYRA!!!

DISCLAIMER: You are not to share this or take or use this anywhere else or post it as your own or change it in any way shape or form. This is the property of Camy made with Love by MAYRA!!! All rights belong to me and me only!!!

Yes, I"m selfish! *wink*
                        It's amazing! Very talented lady is that Mayra!

Oh oh.....I see you've got a Weir icon up.....Do you like Torri...I was watching NCIS earlier and Torri was on it...Looking great i might add

I know some have seen it but i live in the UK so we're a bit behind,anywho i've not finished it yet so dunno what happens but it was so cool seeing Torri

Ok rambling over
                        Was that on on Sunday? I've got it to watch still

It's fabby! My joint second favourite show (joint with CSI: NY ) Behind Atlantis of course!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Just a quick question before I catch up.

In The Long Goodbye.
                          How do you spell the name for the guy that took over John.

Is it Theilan???

Comment

It's amazing! Very talented lady is that Mayra!

Was that on on Sunday? I've got it to watch still

It's fabby! My joint second favourite show (joint with CSI: NY ) Behind Atlantis of course!

Yup,i recorded it and was watching some of it earlier when i saw Torri but i haven't watched it all yet....Torri is looking great!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Just a quick question before I catch up.

In The Long Goodbye.
                              How do you spell the name for the guy that took over John.

Is it Theilan???
                              I think it's Thalen
                              sigpic

Comment

Really? That would be great If you could pm me your mail-adress, I'll send it to you

what.....Oh no,your not doing a MrsB on us!
                                What do you mean??

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X