No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gater Awesome Sigs Of Shep !! He is YUMMY !

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Excellent match!

That is stunning! I LOVE it

Well, that's what Italian's do!

I know who I'd put my money on win the cup now!

Oooo, me loves the colours!

My friend is supporting them cos of Torres and Fabregas! Plus there is the lovely Xabi Alonso
      Thanks Cazz.
      Linda, Keep up the good work.

Comment

Some really great art in this thread!

Comment

Thanks MrsB.
          Boy it's been slow in here lately.
          Spoiler:
          I won't be here too much for most of the day. I have to babysit and then bring my dad to doc's appt. and Walmart.

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            "I went over the script one last time, then handed in after lunch. Finally, I’m done. Until, of course, I get the notes and have to begin the rewrite. Alex Levine, who went over the script before distributing it, had some thoughts. He found the Shen imbroglio too subtle (I thought it might be). He bumped on the end of Act IV and its resolution (I figured some would). He felt the reveal needed to be moved up and the big decision needed more of a build (Hey, man. Don’t come to me with problems. Come to me with solutions.). I expect feedback from everyone else in the not too distant future. Hopefully before we all go our separate ways this Friday. The rest of the gang is understandably busy. Still, we did find time to gather and discuss Martin’s script (a very special Stargate Atlantis). The highpoint of the afternoon’s progress was, of course, the place-holder title we came up with: Snow Globe. Ah, the satisfaction of another day’s work well done."

And there's a bunch of pics from the set of Outsiders:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              "I went over the script one last time, then handed in after lunch. Finally, I’m done. Until, of course, I get the notes and have to begin the rewrite. Alex Levine, who went over the script before distributing it, had some thoughts. He found the Shen imbroglio too subtle (I thought it might be). He bumped on the end of Act IV and its resolution (I figured some would). He felt the reveal needed to be moved up and the big decision needed more of a build (Hey, man. Don’t come to me with problems. Come to me with solutions.). I expect feedback from everyone else in the not too distant future. Hopefully before we all go our separate ways this Friday. The rest of the gang is understandably busy. Still, we did find time to gather and discuss Martin’s script (a very special Stargate Atlantis). The highpoint of the afternoon’s progress was, of course, the place-holder title we came up with: Snow Globe. Ah, the satisfaction of another day’s work well done."

And there's a bunch of pics from the set of Outsiders:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
              Thanks MrsB for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                I'm glad to know that it works better. It's really a great new

Thank you so much for letting us know. For sure she's really nice

Good work

Spoiler:
                I so would like too sadly is much than one hour for us

Ok I don't master things for now lol but sadly I haven't PS and apparently if it isn't on your computer you don't have the format of file (?) (abr) but you're right when someone will answer you I will have an answer too lol

Spoiler:
                It would be me. I asked my sister if she wanted to go to London in January and I said to myself that I would really feel ill at ease lol
                Thanks anyway guys!!

I come to post a little something I did. But I have to say that my muse didn't return even if she's totally amazed with the possibilities
                Spoiler:

This is a great sig!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Another day, another pic fic...And a big thank you to Cazz!!

Beauty Secrets
                Woohoo!! Picfics!!! Love them!

amazing you have such great ideas

Hi how are you ? See you tomorrow

You're too nice thanks

Thank you so much yeah I like autumn colors too I tried my best

My poor I come with another thing
                Spoiler:

Another great sig!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Goign somewhere nice its really Hot where i live as well 76 degrees or something not sure

lol its working alright for now lol
                Come talk to me when you get to the triple digits! It hit 102 F today! I'm melting around here!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I come to post a little something I did. But I have to say that my muse didn't return even if she's totally amazed with the possibilities
                  Spoiler:

amazing you have such great ideas

Hi how are you ? See you tomorrow

You're too nice thanks

Thank you so much yeah I like autumn colors too I tried my best

My poor I come with another thing
                  Spoiler:

Pretty!!!! Asgard!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Another day, another pic fic...And a big thank you to Cazz!!

Beauty Secrets
                  LOL!!! another great pic fic YC!.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I would be too shy to.

Another awesome wallie.

Here's my contribution today.
                  I believe Lucian uses quotes in her art. She got me inspired.

Edit: It's fixed Linda.
                  Thanks again.
                  WOW! it came out great scifan!.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*runs away*
                  Very nice Linda!...see, you are becoming a pro!.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thanks MrsB for the update!!!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Pretty!!!! Asgard!

LOL!!! another great pic fic YC!.

WOW! it came out great scifan!.

Very nice Linda!...see, you are becoming a pro!.

Thanks MrsB for the update!!!

Thanks hun. Here's my last one for the night.

Way past my bed time. Goodnight.

Comment

Hmmmm.... how many pweople here have a LJ? How many people here have me on their friends list?? How many of the poeple that have me on their friends list have a good photo editing program??? Can ya do my request on my LJ? If so let me know in a comment on the post located here

NOW: Onto a update for all, Can I have a calming rub from somebody please? the planet Sheppard landed us at (seen at the start of season four) has a really bad storm season like Earths Hurricane season, and well, i'm trying to remain calm and know the shield is handling everything.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

You can update your fic.
                        And hang out with us.

Thanks Nina

I just voted. Thanks Blue.

Thanks Donna.
                        Thanks Scifan for that suggestion I will do that tomorrow, thanks again.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thanks for the update Mrs B
                          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Thanks anyway guys!!

This is a great sig!

Woohoo!! Picfics!!! Love them!

Another great sig!!

Come talk to me when you get to the triple digits! It hit 102 F today! I'm melting around here!
                          I WILL LOL

now thats what i call pretty darn good
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Haha. Yaaaa. I'm supporting Croatia (for reasons that are my own [sorry Cazz]) and Holland because, aside from Scotland, they are my favourite international time to watch

EDIT: And it has nothing to do with the fact that the entire Rangers squad used to be Dutch at one time... Or that goalsocered GVB is one of the prettiest men alive
                            You're supporting Holland - woohoo! Well, I like to watch them too.

Suuure. Absolutely nothing . . .

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Well, that's what Italian's do!

I know who I'd put my money on win the cup now!
                            Me too

Spoiler:

Those are BEAUTIFUL sci!! Wonderful job!

Linda- Spain?! WTF
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ Second Page!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                You're supporting Holland - woohoo! Well, I like to watch them too.

Linda- Spain?! WTF
                                Hee hee hee
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X