X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    RR PART FOUR
    by LandJrule

Sorry if it's long- got a tad carried away with the dialogue in the middle...... blame Rodney!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Colonel Carter, Rodney, Ronon & Teyla are standing at the bottom of the steps leading up to the Control Room from the Gate Room. The Gate is mid-locking in the address to New Athos- the low rumble as the Gate locked in each symbol one by one was the only noise in the room- all four occupying people were standing quiet.

Teyla stared at the Gate- knowing full well this was the last time for some time, even ever, that she would stand here watching the Gate becoming an active one. Anger still swelled inside her that Colonel Sheppard could have acted like he had during negotiations.

With the wormhole- now established- Teyla looked towards the three people beside her, who, thanks to Sheppard, were going to suffer without her. All three had sullen looks on their faces- especially Rodney.

Sam decided to say goodbye first. “You know, you don’t have to go.” Sam said.

“I cannot stay when Colonel Sheppard does not trust me.”

“So you’re gonna go & not even give him the chance to explain why?!

“RODNEY!” Sam said, shocked by the scientist’s sudden outburst.

“He’s had the chance to.” Teyla said, to Rodney. “And it doesn’t change a thing.”

Ronon thought he saw a familiar face lurking in the shadows at the edge of the room- but dismissed it.

“So you’re just going to give up everything just because of one hick-up by Sheppard, are you?” Rodney asked. “You’ve been such an important part of our team, & yet you’re letting that one incident shatter that great partnership you have with-”

“I have made my decision, Rodney.” Teyla said. “Haling will be coming soon to collect the remainder of my things. I would appreciate it if Ronon & Rodney would help him do so.”

“Fat chance I will.” Rodney said.

“RODNEY!” Sam said.

“Thank you all for what you have done in the past.” Teyla said. “I guess this is the time to say goodbye to you all.”

“More like au revior.” Sam said. Teyla looked confused. “Never mind.” Sam said.

Teyla bowed her head to each of them, before turning & slowly walking towards the wormhole.

Just a few steps away from the wormhole, she felt someone take hold of her arm.

She turned to see who it was.
    Anger flared inside her as her eyes fell on Sheppard.

She was about to talk to him, but he got in first.

He planted a kiss on her- knowing it was the only way to tell her everything that he’d been keeping from her forever.

It was firm- just like when it happened when he was beginning to turn into a bug- yet he swore she was reciprocating it.

Next thing he knew, she was out of his reach, out of sight, & the wormhole was gone.

She had left.

Angry at a million things- including her going- he kicked the gate, before wishing he hadn’t, as a horrible pain shot through him from his toes that had met with the gate.

ENJOY!

My comments (for you to read AFTER reading my part):
    Spoiler:

1. The person Ronon sees in the shadows- that's John.
    2. SHEP WHUMP!!!!!!!!! at the end- just in case her leaving wasn't enough for the guy.......
    3. 'Conversion' drop-in. [".....just like when it happened when he was beginning to turn into a bug......"]
    Fantastic update LandJ!

Spoiler:
    And thanx for the Shep Whump

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Thanx Hope too! For some reason your quote didn't come up
      Cazz, cool pics! Lost my quote.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      I'm late, too.
      But I wanted to do something.
      Hope Maff will like them!
      Luciana, gorgeous!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Part Four
      CONGRATS ON 4000 POSTS!

Spoiler:
      Gifs:

Camy:

Artwork

Sigs

Luciana:

Scifan:

Art set:

Camy:

Wallies:

Hope:
      spoiler for size

Luciana:
      Sci, you have done a wonderful job!! Thank you!!
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanx Hope!

Hi, Cazz! *runs off*

RR PART FOUR
        by LandJrule

Sorry if it's long- got a tad carried away with the dialogue in the middle...... blame Rodney!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Colonel Carter, Rodney, Ronon & Teyla are standing at the bottom of the steps leading up to the Control Room from the Gate Room. The Gate is mid-locking in the address to New Athos- the low rumble as the Gate locked in each symbol one by one was the only noise in the room- all four occupying people were standing quiet.

Teyla stared at the Gate- knowing full well this was the last time for some time, even ever, that she would stand here watching the Gate becoming an active one. Anger still swelled inside her that Colonel Sheppard could have acted like he had during negotiations.

With the wormhole- now established- Teyla looked towards the three people beside her, who, thanks to Sheppard, were going to suffer without her. All three had sullen looks on their faces- especially Rodney.

“He’s had the chance to.” Teyla said, to Rodney. “And it doesn’t change a thing.”

Ronon thought he saw a familiar face lurking in the shadows at the edge of the room- but dismissed it.

“So you’re just going to give up everything just because of one hick-up by Sheppard, are you?” Rodney asked. “You’ve been such an important part of our team, & yet you’re letting that one incident shatter that great partnership you have with-”

“I have made my decision, Rodney.” Teyla said. “Haling will be coming soon to collect the remainder of my things. I would appreciate it if Ronon & Rodney would help him do so.”

“RODNEY!” Sam said.

“Thank you all for what you have done in the past.” Teyla said. “I guess this is the time to say goodbye to you all.”

Teyla bowed her head to each of them, before turning & slowly walking towards the wormhole.

He planted a kiss on her- knowing it was the only way to tell her everything that he’d been keeping from her forever.

It was firm- just like when it happened when he was beginning to turn into a bug- yet he swore she was reciprocating it.

Next thing he knew, she was out of his reach, out of sight, & the wormhole was gone.

She had left.

Angry at a million things- including her going- he kicked the gate, before wishing he hadn’t, as a horrible pain shot through him from his toes that had met with the gate.

ENJOY!

Spoiler:

2. SHEP WHUMP!!!!!!!!! at the end- just in case her leaving wasn't enough for the guy.......
        3. 'Conversion' drop-in. [".....just like when it happened when he was beginning to turn into a bug......"]
        Have to read this later.
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

RR PART FOUR
          by LandJrule

Spoiler:

“RODNEY!” Sam said.

She had left.

ENJOY!

Spoiler:

EXCELLENT part LandJ
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Sci, I finally caught up with Our Time. Very good Left you a review at ff.net
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I went a bit loopy

4000 pages S3 wallie

Comment

Part Five
                CONGRATS ON 4000 POSTS!

Spoiler:
                Artwork:

Sigs and Wallie:

Fainne:

Luciana:

CazzBlade:

Donna:

Hope:

Last edited by scifan; 08 June 2008, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I went a bit loopy

4000 pages S3 wallie

Cazz. I only have one Wallie for 4000 pages, not including this one. Is there more or gonna be. If so, can you put them all in one post and I put the together in post. Thanks.

Comment

a belated congrats to cazz.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Cazz. I only have one Wallie for 4000 pages, not including this one. Is there more or gonna be. If so, can you put them all in one post and I put the together in post. Thanks.
                      Spoiler:
                      These are the three so far, I have one more to go

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                      a belated congrats to cazz.
                      Thanx teal'c!

Comment

Sci- You are doing a kickin' job on Maffs stuff!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          *lol* thak you. I'll try - but now i'm too tired. I stayed up longer than I planned for making these banners. *yawns* I hope these cheer her up^^ so good night *hugs the thread*
                          Oh, I'm sorry hun. I was the one getting ready to do another post for Maff. I put everything together so I can send it to her.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          can someone tell me where i can leave Maff a message please?
                          Right here hun. http://maffieg.livejournal.com/5741.html

I'll be sending everything to Maff tomorrow. You'll still have time if you want to do anything.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Im not Quite sure anyone has posted this yet
                          http:/http://www.gateworld.net/news/...tlantisi.shtml
                          I don't know why, but it didn't work for me.
                          But if it's about Martin G, I saw it.Thanks.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          Hello guys!! Geez, how many pages??

Sci, got you covered. Do I have time to do something for Maff?

More reading.

Thanks Cazz!

TF!! *hugs* You're welcome! And thanks!

OT~
                          Spoiler:
                          How is your toe. Email let me know how you are doing...you bad sibling you. I might be away again this weekend.

Thanks, Donna.
                          Yes you have time to do more if you want hun.

Love that!

There's more

YAY!

Niiice!

Great work! The second one is STUNNING

I LOVE them all! Especially the first one

Thanx Mayra!

Thanx Linda!

Thanx Hope too! For some reason your quote didn't come up
                          Cut pics Cazz!!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          I'm late, too.
                          But I wanted to do something.
                          Hope Maff will like them!

http://img7.myimg.de/JohnTeyla1b1bc0.jpg

http://img7.myimg.de/JohnTeyla25404e.jpg

http://img7.myimg.de/JohnTeyla32ad85.jpg

[url=http://www.myimg.de][url]http://img7.myimg.de/JohnTeyla499f93.jpg

and a new John walli...

http://img7.myimg.de/JohnCourage08543_thumb.jpg
                          Luciana, You never stop amazing me!!! WOW!!

RR PART FOUR
                          by LandJrule

Spoiler:

“RODNEY!” Sam said.

She had left.

ENJOY!

Spoiler:

Awesome update LandJrule!!!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Sci, I finally caught up with Our Time. Very good Left you a review at ff.net
                          I got it and thank you hun.

Thanks Cazz. They are all so beautiful and I'll wait til tomorrow to send to Maff.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm another John/Teyla fan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Sci- You are doing a kickin' job on Maffs stuff!
                              Thanks Elf, Donna and everyone, but it's nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                                Hello everyone! I'm another John/Teyla fan
                                Welcome TeylaJohn4ever!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X