• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    McWraith writes: “Is Chuck still around?”

Answer: Yep.

Shawna writes: “Black belt gate tech, eh? I would love to see that come into play at some point.”

Answer: Oh, it will.

Belcouchi writes: “1. What happened to the Camulus Zpm? Did you guys ever creating a cool atlantis story arc revolving around it?
    2. Will there be new wraith ships or ship designs in season 5?
    3. Will we get to find a little more about the Wraith - Ancients war that occured 10000 years ago?”

Answers: 1. We have no plans to do a Camulus story in Atlantis. 2. Several new ship designs upcoming. 3. Perhaps.

AscendedTauri writes: “Is Amelia Banks the lady we saw have some screen time in “Quarantine” talking with Radek, Sheppard, and Carter?”

MrsB108 writes: “In Season Five, will any of the crew be manipulated or involuntarily used as a tool for evil?”

Answer: Depends on what you mean by “evil”. Broken Ties would be an episode I’d suggest checking out.

LB writes: “Is there a chance that you will be writing another poem any time soon?”

Answer: Nope.

Jenn writes: “In S4 we got to see some lovely vulnerable and emotional moments for Shep (i.e. Adrift/Lifeline, Outcast), will we get to see some vulnerable Shep moments in S5 as well?”

Answer: Yes.

For Gator:
    Spoiler:
    Gater101 writes: “I’m coming to Vancouver in June for six weeks… wondered if you could tell me A) what the weather SHOULD be like and B) anywhere I must visit?”

Answers: A) It should be nice. B) You’re asking the wrong guy. I’m a homebody. But I hear Stanley Park is very nice.

"This is your chance to take home a piece of Stargate Atlantis history! And by take home I mean buy. And by Stargate Atlantis I mean Jason Momoa. And by history I mean the couch set he’s selling. “Hey, Mallozzi!”he called as I was making my way across the lot. “Get a couple of shots of this for your blog!” I was, of course, more than happy to oblige. And by happy I mean not at all inclined to having the six foot four bruiser annoyed with me. And by oblige I mean snap pics of him in various manner of recline and, in one memorable instant, doing his best Tom Cruise imitation.

Speaking of Jason, the dreaded one gives what is by far his best performance of the series in season five’s Broken Ties. It’s an episode he is extremely proud of, and justifiably so. We watched the Day One mix the other day and were very, very impressed - not only with Jason’s tour-de-force, but with Joel Goldsmith’s terrific score.

Another praiseworthy performance comes compliments of Rachel Luttrell in The Queen. A really nice range of emotions for Teyla in an episode chock full o’ crosses, double-crosses, and an atypically ruthless turn for the new mom. Throw in Todd, an intriguing proposal, and that creepy new-look wraith and you’ve got one of the best episodes of the front half.

Along with Tracker, of course. We screened Will’s director’s cut this morning and, boy, this one is a lot of fun. McKay and Ronon team up, Keller kicks ass, and guest star Mike Dopud squares off with Jason in a particularly memorable throw-down.

Well, after receiving some thoughts from the other writers, I’m off and running on Remnants. I hit the 12-page mark today and hope to make some progress this weekend - at least until I hit the top of the third act where one of those blasted TBD place-holder beats awaits. Nevertheless, I hope to have a first draft done before we head off for hiatus (in two weeks) which would allow me to spend my July researching alternate SF sources and focusing on other pursuits. And by researching alternate SF sources I mean read more books."

and more pics of Jason Momoa on the blog.....
    Very cool JM update MrsB!!!. I can't wait to see The Queen!!!!.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Title: The Other Side
    Summary: He does not understand. But he accepts.
    Characters: Teyla, John [Rodney & Ronon]
    Pairing: John/Teyla
    Rating: K

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/35417.html#cutid1
    Loved it!...you always know how to write Teyla and John so well!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

A rather belated ficlet for Teal'c, I hope you like it..... it is sadly rathershort as I am not able to write Teal'c very well so i instead wrote a poem based on his former duties as First Prime, and added a bit of a twist to things to make it more of a honorfic like thing......

Spoiler:
      Duty and Honor
      A poem by Teyilia... (me)
      As a gift to Teal'c

When powering the ship and facing your most hated enemy it is hard to keep from striking outright. Yet with time comes waiting, and with waiting comes the day, and with the day comes the hour, and with the hour, the minute, when one relizes.....

There is more.

More then death for a False One.

More then Hate from people you would rather befriend

More then a home that is never there.

That there is life, freedom and journey.

A journey of honor and friendship

A Journey that one must take, at times, alone.

A Journey of pain.

A Journey of sadness

A Journey of fear

Of loss

Of Hope.

But the journey does not truly begin until one relizes that deep within, that can do what they set out to do. In the face of death, defy it.

in the face of fear, laugh

In the face of sadness, smile

In the face of darkness, light a candle.

In the face of war, make peace

In the face of friendhip, there is found above all things, life.

Hope you like it Teal'c!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Very nice... are you going to explain more of what she did.
        sigpic

Comment

Shep siggie

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Loved it! This is one of the reasons why I love coming here. Great job gater.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Very, very nice!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            McWraith writes: “Is Chuck still around?”

Shawna writes: “Black belt gate tech, eh? I would love to see that come into play at some point.”

Answer: Oh, it will.

Belcouchi writes: “1. What happened to the Camulus Zpm? Did you guys ever creating a cool atlantis story arc revolving around it?
            2. Will there be new wraith ships or ship designs in season 5?
            3. Will we get to find a little more about the Wraith - Ancients war that occured 10000 years ago?”

Answers: 1. We have no plans to do a Camulus story in Atlantis. 2. Several new ship designs upcoming. 3. Perhaps.

AscendedTauri writes: “Is Amelia Banks the lady we saw have some screen time in “Quarantine” talking with Radek, Sheppard, and Carter?”

MrsB108 writes: “In Season Five, will any of the crew be manipulated or involuntarily used as a tool for evil?”

Answer: Depends on what you mean by “evil”. Broken Ties would be an episode I’d suggest checking out.

LB writes: “Is there a chance that you will be writing another poem any time soon?”

Answer: Nope.

Jenn writes: “In S4 we got to see some lovely vulnerable and emotional moments for Shep (i.e. Adrift/Lifeline, Outcast), will we get to see some vulnerable Shep moments in S5 as well?”

Answer: Yes.

For Gator:
            Spoiler:
            Gater101 writes: “I’m coming to Vancouver in June for six weeks… wondered if you could tell me A) what the weather SHOULD be like and B) anywhere I must visit?”

Answers: A) It should be nice. B) You’re asking the wrong guy. I’m a homebody. But I hear Stanley Park is very nice.

"This is your chance to take home a piece of Stargate Atlantis history! And by take home I mean buy. And by Stargate Atlantis I mean Jason Momoa. And by history I mean the couch set he’s selling. “Hey, Mallozzi!”he called as I was making my way across the lot. “Get a couple of shots of this for your blog!” I was, of course, more than happy to oblige. And by happy I mean not at all inclined to having the six foot four bruiser annoyed with me. And by oblige I mean snap pics of him in various manner of recline and, in one memorable instant, doing his best Tom Cruise imitation.

Speaking of Jason, the dreaded one gives what is by far his best performance of the series in season five’s Broken Ties. It’s an episode he is extremely proud of, and justifiably so. We watched the Day One mix the other day and were very, very impressed - not only with Jason’s tour-de-force, but with Joel Goldsmith’s terrific score.

Another praiseworthy performance comes compliments of Rachel Luttrell in The Queen. A really nice range of emotions for Teyla in an episode chock full o’ crosses, double-crosses, and an atypically ruthless turn for the new mom. Throw in Todd, an intriguing proposal, and that creepy new-look wraith and you’ve got one of the best episodes of the front half.

Along with Tracker, of course. We screened Will’s director’s cut this morning and, boy, this one is a lot of fun. McKay and Ronon team up, Keller kicks ass, and guest star Mike Dopud squares off with Jason in a particularly memorable throw-down.

Well, after receiving some thoughts from the other writers, I’m off and running on Remnants. I hit the 12-page mark today and hope to make some progress this weekend - at least until I hit the top of the third act where one of those blasted TBD place-holder beats awaits. Nevertheless, I hope to have a first draft done before we head off for hiatus (in two weeks) which would allow me to spend my July researching alternate SF sources and focusing on other pursuits. And by researching alternate SF sources I mean read more books."

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...pg?w=300&h=168

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...pg?w=300&h=168

and more pics of Jason Momoa on the blog.....
            Thanks for the update MrsB
            Spoiler:
            Hopefully the vulnerable moments will involve Teyla and the baby.
            And ya gotta love crazy Jason!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              *points to self and mouths the words "Me?"*
              Ummm, Yeah!!
              I know you can write.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Thank you scifan...yeah, kinda vague. I guess we'll find out when we actually see it!.

Those are soooo awesome Cazz!!!!. The Weir one came out cute! and i love the one you submitted! good luck!

Wow! i love them!...they came out great!

Happy Birthday Teal'c!

LOL! another hilarious one YC!

AH!!!
              Spoiler:
              if they don't go through Teyla dies!!!...hope you update soon!
              NP Mayra.
              Spoiler:
              I just hope the dream sequence is squeeee worthy.

Thanks Mayra about the sigs and as for the story. I'm working on the last chapter now.

Shep siggie

Thunk!!!
              Very nice TF.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Thanks for the update MrsB
              Spoiler:
              Hopefully the vulnerable moments will involve Teyla and the baby.
              And ya gotta love crazy Jason!
              I hope so too and yes, Love crazy Jason.

Comment

Very, very nice!!!
                Thanks CC!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Thunk!!!
                  Very nice TF.
                  Thanks sci

Made this sig for MrsB . . .
                  Spoiler:

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks sci

Spoiler:
                    NP Hun.

WOW!!! That is a such a killer Sateda Sig!! She'll love. Especially since it's Ronon.

Got things to do this morning. Catch ya later.

Comment

Those are soooo awesome Cazz!!!!. The Weir one came out cute! and i love the one you submitted! good luck!
                      Thanx Mayra!

Ooooooooooooo

Thanks sci

Spoiler:
                      http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Sateda.jpg
                      Stunning!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I read your ficlet Laura. Nicely done. I would love to read a prequel to it.

Goodnight.
                        Thanks sweetie
                        Loved it!...you always know how to write Teyla and John so well!
                        And YOU always know how to make me smile. Thank you!
                        Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Very nice... are you going to explain more of what she did.
                        Once I've figured it out, I sure will

Lovely lovely
                        Loved it! This is one of the reasons why I love coming here. Great job gater.
                        And reviews are why I love coming here! Thank you
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

WOW!!! That is a such a killer Sateda Sig!! She'll love. Especially since it's Ronon.
                          *blushes* Thanks sci

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Ooooooooooooo

Stunning!
                          Thanks Cazz!

Lovely lovely
                          And thank you Gater

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Dudes, when did the Athosians move from the mainland? Was it just the end of s3/beginning of s4 when Atlantis left the planet?

Comment

Dudes, when did the Athosians move from the mainland? Was it just the end of s3/beginning of s4 when Atlantis left the planet?
                              Return Part 1

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Return Part 1

Ah yes! I forgot about the Return...

Here you. You've not been reviewing my fics Don't you love me no more?

Comment

Working...
                                X