No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been really quiet lately; but not just here. The whole fandom seems to have gone on hiatus. I can't wait til July

I've lost my writing mojo at the moment, so I'm hoping the new season will spark some ideas in me.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      She didn't know her hubby didn't drop the little girl off. He didn't answer the phone and must've over slept. She has a job that has odd hrs and she was almost done any way. She audits little store in lots of different place. I dont' mind if she doesn't come. It's not like I'm going any where. I'm pretty much stuck at home any way, but it would just be nice to get a call.
      I'm sure something came up. If they don't show up today then I'm off for the rest of the week.

Did any one read my wild idea from last night?
      I think Kim was the only one that read it.
      Oh ok
      Spoiler:
      Stuck at home? Why? Yes, that would be nice . . .
      Cool! Is everybody on hiatus but me??

What was it?
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanx for the Info Cazz and i love the icons
        Nice Artworlk Lea
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Thanks Mayra!!

Have you read my new fic? For MrsB Not saying that it's good or anything.

Great sigs Donna

Thanks CC Yes, it does!!

Nice ending
          Thanx
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            It has been really quiet lately; but not just here. The whole fandom seems to have gone on hiatus. I can't wait til July

I've lost my writing mojo at the moment, so I'm hoping the new season will spark some ideas in me.
            I can't wait either and I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'm doing an update now, but I've struggling with it, and when it's done, then what?
            I hope some juicy spoilers come through.

Oh ok
            Spoiler:
            Stuck at home? Why? Yes, that would be nice . . .
            Cool! Is everybody on hiatus but me??

What was it?
            OT
            Spoiler:
            OH because I don't have a car to go any where. Hubby takes it to work. I might go for a walk later with my little man, but I'm in the country and there isn't any where really to go to.
            I have today off, but will only work for a couple of hrs Friday in the morning. That's not too bad.

If little man lets me fininsh the chapter, I should have it done by this afternoon.

And here's my wild idea.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=79055

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Nice Artworlk Lea
            Thanks Donna.
            I'm thinking of doing an Iron Man one for myself too.

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              OH because I don't have a car to go any where. Hubby takes it to work. I might go for a walk later with my little man, but I'm in the country and there isn't any where really to go to.
              I have today off, but will only work for a couple of hrs Friday in the morning. That's not too bad.

If little man lets me fininsh the chapter, I should have it done by this afternoon.

And here's my wild idea.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=79055
              OT~
              Spoiler:
              Oh. No fun! That's not too bad?? Sounds wonderful to me!

What chapter? For your 'wild' idea?

I like the way you think! Sounds pretty logical to me!!
              Spoiler:
              Anything to explain why she didn't pick Shep

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Nice ending?..... NICE ENDING?!?! You mean it was not perfect?!?!?!?! It was to me! Where's Linda?! I need my morning hug... NOW!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoilerish, rumorish, speculation that I snurched from elsewhere regarding 100th ep.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  I read somewhere that they are
                  Spoiler:
                  shooting the 100th episode on location in Las Vegas. But that could just be a red herring TPTB put out there to mislead us...

Makes a person think Hmmmmmm.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Nice ending?..... NICE ENDING?!?! You mean it was not perfect?!?!?!?! It was to me! Where's Linda?! I need my morning hug... NOW!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

*purrs happy* You are not linda but you will do!

And Carson said I'm a clean bill of health too! So that's one more thing to be happy for! Must go now and pick up Teylas daughter from the north peir. (Atlantis should be renamed Manhatlantis (a mix of Atlantis and Manhattan))

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Thanx Donna!

OT: I just got caught in a tropical rainstorm, in the UK! The joys of Global Warming

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Does anyone have any clear caps of John and Teyla in Phantoms when they are walking through the forest and Teyla has her arm over John's shoulders?
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OT~
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh. No fun! That's not too bad?? Sounds wonderful to me!

What chapter? For your 'wild' idea?

I like the way you think! Sounds pretty logical to me!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Anything to explain why she didn't pick Shep
                            LOL.
                            Nope, the chapter update is for Our Time.(chapter 18)

The wild idea is purely speculation.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Spoilerish, rumorish, speculation that I snurched from elsewhere regarding 100th ep.

Makes a person think Hmmmmmm.
                            I think it was in JM's blog.
                            Spoiler:
                            I was joking around too and said that maybe John and Teyla get drunk and get married.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Thanx Donna!

OT: I just got caught in a tropical rainstorm, in the UK! The joys of Global Warming

Oh man. That sucks. Sorry hun.

((HUGS)) Tey!

Comment

Can I throw out a really Wild idea??

I just watched DG the other day.... again.
                              And something came to mind during Teyla's dream.
                              Spoiler:
                              John tells her that she's not right after she dealt with the Queen in Submersion(very rough paraphrase). Any way. I know that this is a set up for Season five and the changes she'll be going through, but what if it was what drew her to Kannan.
                              I mean he has the gift, she does too. She said it just happened and it was Sam that concluded that was part of what drew them to each other. What if it was because she was feeling more wraith and didn't know it.

I told you it was Wild!!!
                              hmmm,it actually seems quite plausible...It would certainly help explain some things!

ahem...... I"M HOME!!!! though injured and am seeing the doc (Carson himself!) tomrrow morning at ten am for an appointment for a badly burned right foot (NOTE TO SELF: never build a Rubbermaid shed barefooted in the hot sun, you will burn on white metal hinges!) That said I need just 36 Atlantis Hours to write my piece and end the whole party so if someone would kindly get me Winged's piece I can end this party, thankyou muchly gang!
                              KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!I'm favourite feline is back

OK guys the post from me you have been waiting for!.... cue drumroll please! May RR, ENDING!!!....

Spoiler:
                              When Rodney and Teyla arrived at Ronons side the first thing Rodney asked was, "Did you shoot him?" Ronon shook his head and answered, "no time for that come on lets get him before anyone notices the guy's dead!" He then led the way towards the box, well, he started to lead the way before Teyla cut in front of him and attacked the guard standing there keeping watch.

"Hey what where you're swingin' that thing!" a familar voice shouted before the guard ducked from the swing, It was Lorne. "Not the thankyou I was expecting, Sheppards inside the doorwayy there, Lane's tending to him now."

"How'd you find us?" Rodney asked.

"Took a little doing by the locals on P1E-555 didn't take much before we called Todd in on things before that gave us the adress to here, had to kill a hgroup of guards though and take their uniforms." Lorne explained.

"You mean I shot one of our own guys?" Ronon asked

"Nope, niether of the guys holding Col Sheppard were us at all. Mikous was hoping to try out his sniping skills, seems he did the job the head guy here's dead as a doornail" Lorne said.

"Can we get back to Atlantis please?" Teyla asked after seeing to John, he was thankfully still breathing, but out cold. He had a smile on his face as if he were thinking about something.... or rather, someone.

"I agree" both Ronon and Rodney said as Ronon stepped fowards and picked up Sheppard, "Lead the way Major" Teyla said indicating for Lorne and Lane to take point and rear guard with Rodney and Teyla covering from the sides as they headed for the gate.

"I can't wait to get home" Rodney said.

"Why? So you can get on the computers again?" Lorne asked.

"No, better, so I can get a nice cold shower, and get out of these clothes!" Rodney said snarky like old times, Lorne and Teyla just rolled their eyes as they left the city following a group of people and skirting a good sized street fight.

"Gee, it's just like Grand Theft Auto when the mob broke lose after stealing the bike!" Lane said remembering a fight scene in the game of Grand Theft that he had played before coming to Atlantis and joining the funhouse when he spied the fight, Mikous arrived, he carried a good sized sniper rifle, "Path home's clear sir, what the hell happened back there?"

"Too much to explain now come on!" Lorne said the group then headed for the gate.

The group made it yto the gate, then headed through after dialling, Lorne and Lane staying behind to help the natives regain their freedom with a bit or some sort of order, of which Lorne knew they would not be able to get through to the crowd.

++++++++++++++++++++

At Atlantis Keller was ready to work and was waiting for the team to arrive, when she saw John she had Ronon lay the injured man on the gurney and took him right into the OR to get to work, not even bothing to ask any of the others if they were hurt..... At least until there came a thud and Rodney screaming they had a teammate down. Teyla had blacked out from bloodloss from the cut to her hip.

It was around a day or so later when John finally woke up from being under the sheet. The first thing he saw was Teyla's face, she was asleep in the bed to his left, looking his way, she'd been cleaned up pretty good, thanks to the OR team. And was sleeping soundly, at least until John started sneezing like crazy, which woke her up with a start.

"What happened?" Teyla asked without thinking of remembering wehat had happened before she blacked out, it seemed like it was a dream.

"Tell me something dear" John said looking to Teyla, "Was that a bad dream I just woke up from? And if it was, why was it so real?"

Teyla just smiled, John was himself, that was for sure. "Go back to bed John." She said trying hard to keep from laughing.

"I was just askin'" John said before nopdding off again from the gas Ke;ller had given him, yep, it was just a bad dream, Hey he remembered waking up with his wife in the bed next to him, so yep it was a bad dream..... as long as he told himself that, he was OK..... but then he did wonder WHY the team went back three months later to see how the place was doing...... John opted to stay home and play the Wii in his room, to which Rodney readily agreed by Woosley (or whomever was in charge at the time) insisted that the team goes to the planet, then they played the Wii when they got home.

The End
                              Ooh,heeheeheehee
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla passes out heehee

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              I don't think anybody has posted this yet: Outsiders

Not particularly exciting but it does sound like a team ep!

I made it through the first round of the LIMS (Last icon maker standing) contest!

This is the one I submitted:

and these were the others I made:

huh,i'm confused...I thought outsiders was supposed to be a
                              Spoiler:
                              follow up to the queen Or was it a different ep i'm thinking of!

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice........Guess which one i like best.....go on guess

Thanks Cazz for the link.
                              Maybe it will be a nice surprise.
                              I didn't think I would like Harmony, but I did.

Awesome Icons. I really like the one you submitted. Weir's icon is pretty too.

MrsB. I did what you suggested. Thanks again.

Totally OT: I made these sigs for Teal'c B-day.
                              Spoiler:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

I'm here Kitty

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Does anyone have any clear caps of John and Teyla in Phantoms when they are walking through the forest and Teyla has her arm over John's shoulders?
                              Um,when i the ep does this take place.....I can cap them for you but i can't remember how far into the ep it is!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                huh,i'm confused...I thought outsiders was supposed to be a
                                Spoiler:
                                follow up to the queen Or was it a different ep i'm thinking of!

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice........Guess which one i like best.....go on guess
                                Thanx Linda! I don't know Teyla's in three of them!

For Outsiders
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd forgotten that but if I remember correctly, your right! The Wraith are in the ep so maybe she connects with them or these are the Wraith from that Hive or something like that. It comes back to haunt her

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X