John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MrsB

I hoped GW wouldn't give me trouble. I hope you like and that your day was splendid

Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Thanks Camy!

Maff !!!!- Wow!~ Thats sooooo excellent dude!!! Thanks a ton man!!! And hey - your sig thats up right now is mad cool!!

Comment

thanks again MrsB ~ it was the future one right?
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

I did a Sateda sig also but I'm not too keen on it

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            thanks again MrsB ~ it was the future one right?
            Yeah I believe so.....It had black and white coloring I think.....Really great..... Hey! There it is again "Look to the Future for there is Promise!"

You're crazy man- That Sateda sig is Bomb!!!

Comment

Arggg it's hard to post.

Thought it was that sig MrsB and glad you liked the sateda one.

and you sure did get lots of amazing stuff, now I wish it was my b-day again
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Arggg it's hard to post.

Thought it was that sig MrsB and glad you liked the sateda one.

and you sure did get lots of amazing stuff, now I wish it was my b-day again
                I know! I can't believe how much stuff I got!! It was DA BOMB!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

When is you bday Maff???

Comment

was Feb 28
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

I'm begining to wonder if MrsB has Randy Jackson fever *lol* everything is Da Bomb and so on *lol* I've heard that so so many times over gosh know how many weeks now

Great sigs and icons everyone who has made some lately... there has been so many I can't even keep up with all so I'm sure you all know who you are ... and great updates to stories and for one shot stories as well
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ok, as promised, you all said you would be nice! Here is my disclaimer. I don't write romance well. I haven't written JT at all before this. Don't expect anything wonderful! Got it?

Spoiler:
                      Kissing it Better

Disclaimer - I own nothing but a hard drive full of fanfics and vids. Sad for me.

Pairing - John/Teyla

Season - Season 2

A/N - I sorta had this idea a few months ago, wrote it down and then lost the notebook. I was at a boring meeting and wrote it a second time. Special thanks to Ty and Robert (who will probably never read this) who came up with names for me.

Elizabeth decided that the team would be the ones to go to Zorgoth for the coronation of Princess Resputia. Why she trusted Rodney or Ronon to go without making a scene, Teyla wasn’t sure. For that matter, John wasn’t exactly known for his diplomacy.

Yet she was in the botany lab with John picking out flowers for a gift. It seemed that in a bout of homesickness, the botanists shipped several types of flowers from Earth to Atlantis. Teyla had seldom seen such a variety of blooms in one place. There was one variety that was beautiful and elegant. They were perfect for the occasion. The blooms were white with red edges along the petals.

Incautiously, Teyla reached to pluck one of the blooms as John warned her to be careful. She snatched her hand back. A droplet of blood rose on her finger and she squeaked in surprise. John grasped her hand to inspect the wound. He gently plucked the thorn out and brought her finger to his lips for a gentle kiss. “There, all better.”

Teyla smiled mysteriously.

John blushed ever so slightly.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Siggie for MrsB

TF, awesome sig!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        MrsB!!!

I'll post your pressies now cos I'm going to my parents in a bit so I might not get on!

Cazz, these are fantastic!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Spoils of War Icons. . .

TF, great icons!!
                        sigpic
                        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I do believe she does Nina!

Spoiler:
                          couldn't find him alone but

Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Ok, as promised, you all said you would be nice! Here is my disclaimer. I don't write romance well. I haven't written JT at all before this. Don't expect anything wonderful! Got it?

Spoiler:
                            Kissing it Better

Disclaimer - I own nothing but a hard drive full of fanfics and vids. Sad for me.

Pairing - John/Teyla

Season - Season 2

A/N - I sorta had this idea a few months ago, wrote it down and then lost the notebook. I was at a boring meeting and wrote it a second time. Special thanks to Ty and Robert (who will probably never read this) who came up with names for me.

Elizabeth decided that the team would be the ones to go to Zorgoth for the coronation of Princess Resputia. Why she trusted Rodney or Ronon to go without making a scene, Teyla wasn’t sure. For that matter, John wasn’t exactly known for his diplomacy.

Yet she was in the botany lab with John picking out flowers for a gift. It seemed that in a bout of homesickness, the botanists shipped several types of flowers from Earth to Atlantis. Teyla had seldom seen such a variety of blooms in one place. There was one variety that was beautiful and elegant. They were perfect for the occasion. The blooms were white with red edges along the petals.

Incautiously, Teyla reached to pluck one of the blooms as John warned her to be careful. She snatched her hand back. A droplet of blood rose on her finger and she squeaked in surprise. John grasped her hand to inspect the wound. He gently plucked the thorn out and brought her finger to his lips for a gentle kiss. “There, all better.”

Teyla smiled mysteriously.

John blushed ever so slightly.

oh my that was incredibly cute
                            You better run cuz YC is gonna rope you in for the RR next month.
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Just stopping by really quick to give MrsB her birthday gifts.

Not much, with my final and work, didn't have time to do much but i hope you like them!

Spoiler:
                              I think someone posted that one of your fav. episodes what The Long Goodbye

I made you a sig and a few icons, i didn't know which one you'd like better LOL!

Sig

and i just made this one for fun since i know you like Supernatural!

Gotta go to work...i'll check out everyone's lovely artwork when i get back.

Happy Birthday MrsB!!!
                              Mayra, these are great!! I love the colors.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Thanks Hope!!! I appreciate it dude!!!

Thanks Mayra!! I cant wait to see what you made once I get home! What a day to be blind huh??? Even though I can't see it, I'm psyched you made a Supernatural one too!!!
                              You're welcome dude. Oh, I gave you those calendars for a reason.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRSB!!!!

Dude, here is your present....I hope you like it!

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/mrsb1.html

And for those of you who can see images, the cover that leads to the first page:

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/mrsb.html

I have some artwork, but I'll post that later!!
                              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              I have a more traditional fic...

Out of the Loop

Enjoy!
                              Saving page to read tomorrow.
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

oh my that was incredibly cute
                                You better run cuz YC is gonna rope you in for the RR next month.
                                Thank you so much Maff! And, it is as I told everyone before! I am the worlds s-l-o-w-e-s-t writer!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X