X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    These are wonderful, great job Donna!

Absolutely beatiful, love it Scifan.

The gold tint is perfect, fine work wraithlord.

Happy Birthday MrsB!
    Thanks CC.

Jtjaforever:
    I can't get that link to work.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm on a very unexpected yet muchly needed trip from Atlantis to Ann Arbor MI USA, mostly because my entry for Game Chef needs testing, so John is taking myself and Teyla to Ann Arbor to test my game idea on monday afternoon, right now we are at Midway, should be in MI tonight (we are taking a Jumper) And might not get online until (possibly) tonight maybe tomrrow, but I just know I wont get anywhere near a computer until tuestay at the lastest, thursday morning tops!By all and I miss you all and when I get back I have MANY questions!Thankyou Teylafan for the late night whack by the way Can you hit me again please?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Siggie for MrsB

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Siggie for MrsB

Awesome Team sig. I love the coloring.

OT: Gotta get ready to babysit. See ya later.

Comment

Woohoo! Just finished my second year of uni!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Happy Birthday MrsB!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...TR-JT-MRSB.jpg

OT
            Spoiler:
            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/NonSGA/Lost-MrsB/LostJKS-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...sB/LostSKJ.jpg
            Stunning work Sci!

KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh there is so much goodies. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll have Cazz help me with some links and I'll PM them to you.
            That's if you don't mind spoilers.
            Ok, let me know and I'll find the links

Ok. Ever since the spoiler news for...
            (S5 spoiler)
            Spoiler:
            the dream with John and Teyla having dinner. I've been wondering how tptb would most likely do it and then hope it would be some thing we really want.

Most like, I think, she will vanish in John's dream and then well see his facial expression of fearing that they won't find her and the baby. OR Maybe she and the baby turn into hybrids and it freaks him out.

As much I would love to see a kiss or some verbal confession of his feeling for her, I doubt we will get it.
            Especially if it's in S&R which is the first ep of the season.

I really would like to write my idea of the dream, but I have so many of them.

I'm bad, I know.

I'm gonna prepare for the worse and hope for the best.
            Then do a fic to change it, if they don't do it right.

S&R speculations
            Spoiler:
            Some ideas I'm hoping to see is of course of the Shep whump,but I'm now wondering if the Michael was down in the building around the same time it exploded because he was bring Teyla. Maybe she is left behind and Rodney ends up helping her when she goes into delivery(still not happy about that ) Any way, Mike goes back to his ship and waits until he can get her back and anyone else. I'm thinking while John is slipping out of consciousness that he dreams of Teyla and a dinner date. (Which to me is still a good thing.
            S&R
            Spoiler:
            I'm overjoyed that we'll be getting anything JT, even if its not in this ep, this was the one that jumped to mind!

SHEP WHUMP!!!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Hi everyone i apologize for not being around much lately even though i know I'm not around that much anyway.

I just wanted to post these sigs i made for MrsB Happy Birthday!!!!!! they're actually the same sig but with different text on both
            Spoiler:
            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/Mrsbb-daysigver1.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...daysigver2.jpg
            Love them Lordy!

Gorgeous!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

TF - Your fic is fabulous!!! Just read and reviewed!!! Save that siggie though since I can't see it till way later puhhhllleeezzeee... What is it of anyways???

All this work is da bomb~

Comment

MrsB!!!

I'll post your pressies now cos I'm going to my parents in a bit so I might not get on!

Comment

Awesome Team sig. I love the coloring.

OT: Gotta get ready to babysit. See ya later.
                  Thanks sci!! Hafe fun!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Gorgeous!
                  Thanks Cazz! Did you read my fic? I think you'll enjoy the. . .
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep whump!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  TF - Your fic is fabulous!!! Just read and reviewed!!! Save that siggie though since I can't see it till way later puhhhllleeezzeee... What is it of anyways???
                  Thanks MrsB! I figured you that you liked it from your review!! It's from Spoils of War, black and white with Red letters.

MrsB!!!

I'll post your pressies now cos I'm going to my parents in a bit so I might not get on!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...tures/MrsB.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...B-Ronon-TR.jpg

Those are amazing!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks Cazz! Did you read my fic? I think you'll enjoy the. . .
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep whump!

Those are amazing!!
                    Thanx TF!

No I haven't read any of the fics yet, been scrambling to get my essays finished Had to run into uni cos my bus never turned up so I was going to miss the deadline! All good in the end though! I'll read them all later, got to pack and then get my train in a bit Lucking forward to it though!

Comment

Thanx TF!

No I haven't read any of the fics yet, been scrambling to get my essays finished Had to run into uni cos my bus never turned up so I was going to miss the deadline! All good in the end though! I'll read them all later, got to pack and then get my train in a bit Lucking forward to it though!
                      NP

Ugh, goodluck sweetie!! Good!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks CC.

Jtjaforever:
                        I can't get that link to work.

Try typing into your search engine. It was only way I could transfer to forum. Sorry
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoils of War Icons. . .

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Cazz and TF -I saved your posts in PM so I add put your presents in the birthday album I started in my profile when I get home (when I finally get to see) ! - Thanks alot guys!!!

Comment

Hey guys!!

Just popping in to wish my girl a happy B-day!

Happy Birthday Mrs. B!!!!

Dude, I’m so loving your B-day’s album.

Oh, congrats on your milestone too!!

I will be back later to read and look at all the wonderful stuffs you guys did for Mrs. B.

TF, along as you doing ok, then fine.

Cazz, congrats, how many years to go??
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Just stopping by really quick to give MrsB her birthday gifts.

Not much, with my final and work, didn't have time to do much but i hope you like them!

Spoiler:
                                I think someone posted that one of your fav. episodes what The Long Goodbye

I made you a sig and a few icons, i didn't know which one you'd like better LOL!

Sig

and i just made this one for fun since i know you like Supernatural!

Gotta go to work...i'll check out everyone's lovely artwork when i get back.

Happy Birthday MrsB!!!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X