Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Wow. Very good honey... very good I'm proud of you

(the voice at the start of gateworld play is weeeeeeiiiiird!)
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Just came to post this if no one already has http://www.atlantisarchive.com/journal/?p=320
      alaso does anyone have the Hd caps for spoils of war please?
      Thanks Donna. I was laughing about JF and poor RL.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Wow. Very good honey... very good I'm proud of you

(the voice at the start of gateworld play is weeeeeeiiiiird!)
        Thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok i know this is a litle early but i made these for Mrs Bs Birthday i wasnt sure what she liked so i di three diffrent ones
          Spoiler:

Last edited by DONNA BOOTH; 22 May 2008, 03:00 PM.
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Donna - They're awesome,love the second and third one's best...I'm sure MrsB will love them

Ok i'm calling it a night,damn can't get rid of my sore throat
            sigpic

Comment

DONNA - Those are completely fantastic!!!! The top one is my FAV!!!! Wow dude thank you a TON!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                RUBY -
                Spoiler:
                LLOL Thanks dude ~ that was freaking hysterical!!! Woolsey went to see Prince Caspian too
                Well I'm glad you liked it!

Well enjoy Indy Ruby
                Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Have fun Ruby!!
                Oh I did!!!

OT (but I promise no spoilers for Indy)
                Spoiler:
                I went with all the archaeologists (that's what I study, btw) and I'd say that in the packed movie theatre about 60-70% of us were arch students... which made it hilarious. At every single reference to archaeology we all whooped. And there's a moment when he mentions a book that we've all read, and we all applauded. It was immense.

The film itself... I loved it. Loved every single minute of it. But I understand why critics didn't like it. It's... whacky, to put it mildly.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Film & Television Production at York St John University
                That's beyond cool!!!
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Ok i know this is a litle early but i made these for Mrs Bs Birthday i wasnt sure what she liked so i di three diffrent ones
                  http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...9497183246.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...warBanner2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...arbanner-1.jpg
                  Very nice work Donna.

Comment

Alright! Who is good with the layout thing with the new customize your profile thing?

I need someone to help me with mine. I've already started working on it, but, I don't know how to get all of my text white. In the mini statics spot it the info still comes up black text.

If anyone who loves me in here will take a look at it, I will humbly be very thankful! I know I want to keep the image, I just am having problems trying to get the fine tuning stuff down!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Alright! Who is good with the layout thing with the new customize your profile thing?

I need someone to help me with mine. I've already started working on it, but, I don't know how to get all of my text white. In the mini statics spot it the info still comes up black text.

If anyone who loves me in here will take a look at it, I will humbly be very thankful! I know I want to keep the image, I just am having problems trying to get the fine tuning stuff down!
                      I left ya a comment Elfie Yeah i think that part of the profile stays black,mine's the same!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey did you guys see this thread,it's links to colour charts
                        sigpic

Comment

I really like it Elf. I don't see anything wrong.

Comment

I left ya a comment Elfie Yeah i think that part of the profile stays black,mine's the same!
                            I got your message NINJA! I've got to say it was really a fluke how I was able to get the layout with the whole image. I didn't want colored block boxes and stuff like that.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...9497183246.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...warBanner2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...arbanner-1.jpg
                              Love them Donna! Can't chose a favourite!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              :
                              OT (but I promise no spoilers for Indy)
                              Spoiler:
                              I went with all the archaeologists (that's what I study, btw) and I'd say that in the packed movie theatre about 60-70% of us were arch students... which made it hilarious. At every single reference to archaeology we all whooped. And there's a moment when he mentions a book that we've all read, and we all applauded. It was immense.

The film itself... I loved it. Loved every single minute of it. But I understand why critics didn't like it. It's... whacky, to put it mildly.

That's beyond cool!!!
                              It is Have to say your's is too!!!

Still going with the assignments! Just had to do a bit again as I lost it!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I got your message NINJA! I've got to say it was really a fluke how I was able to get the layout with the whole image. I didn't want colored block boxes and stuff like that.
                                Yeah most of what i done was a fluke too.....I just clicked on colours and VOILA!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X