John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Submersion Wallpapers... will be another post with icons because, as I realised in the galleria, there are too many for one post

Spoiler:

Cazz Those Wallies and Icons ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Yep I just got it thanks Cazz!

Thanks Sci!
    NP Ruby. I added update for Lake Atlantis too.

The Woolsey/Teyla conflict:

Spoiler:
    I'm leaning towards agreeing with Sci... I don't think Woolsey would have a problem with John and Teyla - he had no problem with Jack and Sam and come on they were waaaaay more obvious lol! I could see it being about the baby, and then John getting all ticked off with Woolsey when he finds out...

That, or news arrives that something bad has happened to Woolsey's dog, and Teyla, being the kind-hearted soul that she is, tries to help him through the tough times.

He'll be ****ed if
    Spoiler:
    Woosley dares to interfere with Teyla.

with the dog idea.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Thanks asgard and love the team sigs they're awesome.

Thanks sci.

NP hun.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Cazz Those Wallies and Icons ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanx Sci!

Oh and Ruby, I'm doing a really great job of not talking to you arn't I

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanx Linda and Donna!

Will read it soon as! I'm trying to make my way through the fic nominated in the JT awards, just read one of yours and left you a review at FF.net!

I'm trying to get through the voting too. I've done all the artwork, episodes, a few fic categories. I still have the rest of them and all the videos

How is everyone else's voting going??
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          I'm trying to get through the voting too. I've done all the artwork, episodes, a few fic categories. I still have the rest of them and all the videos

I've put in one vote for the fics so far!!! So its going great At least I'm having fun reading them Reading one of yours actually at the mo

Comment

I've put in one vote for the fics so far!!! So its going great At least I'm having fun reading them Reading one of yours actually at the mo

I did a lot of my voting last weekend...I did better than I thought--there are only two categories left. (It has helped since I've read a lot of these...)

The videos, with my slow connection, are going to be a problem.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanx Sci!

Oh and Ruby, I'm doing a really great job of not talking to you arn't I

Don't feel bad Cazz - I'm pretty irresistable.

Voting... yeah... er... well, I've thought about voting. Does that count? Haven't started yet, will try to remember to get started tomorrow...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Read it,left ya review!
              Got it - thanks Linda! I've been looking forward to them meeting too... and I'm writing it lol!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Well i've voted for one fic just like cazz better get our butts in gear!

Well i'm heading to bed now so sweet JT dreams my lovely JT peoples!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Voting... yeah... er... well, I've thought about voting. Does that count? Haven't started yet, will try to remember to get started tomorrow...
                  Tsk tsk...You know every votes counts. The episodes is the easiest to vote for--and the artwork is fairly easy too. The fic/video category *can* go quick, depending on how many you have read/seen before.
                  sigpic

Comment

Series three did rock!!!

I liked Sunday but not one of my faves, didn't like First Contact I'd include all the others though, except Tao of Rodney, which again I did like! But I'd add in Common Ground *cough*, Return Part 2 and Echoes

Yep probably right! Dog???

How do you know you don't like First Contact? It's not until halfway through series five! I'm assuming you mean First Strike... which I love just for the Fantastic Four convo lol!!! And John's line to Rodney and Radek - "Would you two just make out and get it over with?!" ROFL!!!

Re the dog:
                    Spoiler:
                    Woolsey's office is very spartan, with just books and his diplomas on the walls:
                    Spoiler:

But he does have one picture:
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Well i've voted for one fic just like cazz better get our butts in gear!

Well i'm heading to bed now so sweet JT dreams my lovely JT peoples!!!
                      Night Linda!

I was just in a new S5 thread about the lack of Shep centric eps and team eps. They were talking about Teyla and I did a really bad job of explaining why she is the leading lady and why Teyla fans were unhappy with the pregnancy storyline

If anybody wants to take a look its here...

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Congrats on all Milestone!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sci - great vids!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

How do you know you don't like First Contact? It's not until halfway through series five! I'm assuming you mean First Strike... which I love just for the Fantastic Four convo lol!!! And John's line to Rodney and Radek - "Would you two just make out and get it over with?!" ROFL!!!

Re the dog:
                          Spoiler:
                          Woolsey's office is very spartan, with just books and his diplomas on the walls:
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ah I see it! and yeah did mean First Strike! scatter brain

I liked those moments but thought the ep felt disjointed to me I often don't like the season enders and openings though. Wasn't keen on the Seige Parts 2 and 3. Nor First Strike and Adrift but then again I loved Allies and No Mans Land!

Comment

Re the dog:
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Man . . . that's a boring office . . .
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ah I see it! and yeah did mean First Strike! scatter brain

I liked those moments but thought the ep felt disjointed to me I often don't like the season enders and openings though. Wasn't keen on the Seige Parts 2 and 3. Nor First Strike and Adrift but then again I loved Allies and No Mans Land!

I love No Man's Land! Rodney/Ronon on the Hive = priceless!!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Man . . . that's a boring office . . .
                              Gotta love the dog though, right?

Ok, bedtime for me. It's the London Marathon tomorrow (it goes right by my house) so I have to be up early to get a good spot to watch from.

Ta ta!
                              sigpic

Comment

Night Linda!

I was just in a new S5 thread about the lack of Shep centric eps and team eps. They were talking about Teyla and I did a really bad job of explaining why she is the leading lady and why Teyla fans were unhappy with the pregnancy storyline

If anybody wants to take a look its here...

Well i thought you did a pretty good job explaining it and i really wish they would give us something about Teyla....The Queen ep,that's all we've got to go on........One freakin thing,and RL better be second in the credits after JF this time seeing as Weir ain't there and Sam's not gonna be there so she's really the only other lady left and can fill that spot,right I mean they can't have Keller in the credits before Teyla,can they

Ok now i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally off to bed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X