John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

Anyone going to the Chicago con in August? I'd love to meet some more of you...
    I wish! but i do have my tickets already for the ComicCon in San Diego!. I missed them last year so i hope they go this year too!.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!

I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
    I hope you have a wonderful Bday.
    Spoiler:
    Frustration

Teyla waits for John in the gym to have one of their rare sparring sessions, but he never shows up. She knows he had already returned from the mission the Sam sent him on and she decides to see if he is in his quarters, since it’s too early for supper.

She walks up to his door and waves her hand over the chimes. He opens the door and has an ice pack pressed up against his jaw.

“John? What happened?” she asks with concern.

He doesn’t say anything. He just holds up a finger to motion her to wait as he goes back to sit on his bed. Teyla sees him pour a dark liquid into a very small glass and quickly drinks it down.

“The mission Sam sent me is what happened,” he says sarcastically. Teyla gives him a sympathetic look. “Those are one of the worse people to work with. They are up their with the Wraith and the Replicators.”

“Was it one of them that did that to you?” she asks cautiously.

“NO! It was that…” he pauses. “This is why I like you and your people. You are so nice, friendly. Not greedy, nasty and plane old… well you know what I mean.”

“So, I take it that the person that did this to you is L…” Teyla begins to say.

“Don’t even say that person’s name,” John interrupts. “I really hate working with the Travelers and she’s the worst one out of them all. I’m not even going to go into why I got this.”

He lifts the ice pack off his jaw and pours another shot of liquor. He gives her a salute with a raise of the shot glass and slugs it down.

“And I’m sorry that I didn’t show up for sparring, but I wasn’t in the mood for another woman kicking my butt,” he says apologetically.

He is about to pour another drink, but Teyla stops him.

“John, there are other means to relieve your frustrations,” she says gently.
    He scrunches up his face, “Such as…”

“We can meditate,” she answers.

He rolls his eyes, “I tried to do that with Teer and her people and that wasn’t for me. Plus, you’ll only distract me.”

Teyla raises an eyebrow, “How so?”

John smiles, “Never mind.”

She encourages him onto the floor and they assume their sitting positions.
    She sits close and faces him.

“Now, close your eyes and breathe in deeply,” she says softly.

She reaches out and glides her arms down the side of his. He is startled and his eyes fly open.

“What are doing?” he asks.

“I am trying to get you to relax,” she smiles.

“Oh,” he responds.

He closes his eyes and she begins again. He can feel the warmth of her hands against his arms. She gently starts to squeeze them slightly as she goes down his arms again.

“Are you sure this is suppose to relax me?” he says jokingly.

She gives him a nudge and giggles, “Yes.”

They try again, but this time John leans forward and begins to kiss her. She doesn’t resist and welcomes the slow and gentleness of it.

“I told you that you would distract me,” he teases.

“And I said that there were other ways to relieve your frustrations,” she replies with a playful smile.

The End.

Lovely gift for Blue Scifan!. How dare that Larrin hit John!...but i'm glad Teyla was there to make it all better!.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

I did this for Beya Challenge and thought it appropriate.
    Spoiler:
    Very nice maffieg! a great wallie for the Beya Challenge!

before I go something for blue

Happy Birthday Blue

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day oh and i made this for you it's not much but i hope you like it
    Spoiler:
    Wonderful gifts for Blue maffieg and wraithlord!.

Happy Birthday Blue!!!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      TQ
      Spoiler:
      Sounds like they're getting somewhere with The Queen! I hope we get some spoilerd for it soon, just the jist of the ep or something

OT:
      I made these for an icon contest:

and this one won joint best Ronon!

WOW! your icons at the bomb Cazz!!!. i especially love the second to last one with Teal'c and John in the back...John's expression is so funny!

Spoiler:
      JM's said its definately a Telya ep

It's been confirmed! YAY!.
      Spoiler:
      Glad we got some Teyla spoiler since we really haven't gotten anything about her for season 5.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      *SQUEEEE!* The big 2000

Off to school.. See ya!
      Congrats on 2,000 Posts TeylaFan!!!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ok- BEFORE I go posting my RR fic part, I'd just like to say it might not be that brilliant. There's a lot more I wanted to write, but 12 paragraphs just doesn't do us justice!!!! Gah!!

And it's not my best- I'm too damn nervous to try & make it any better. Plus, you really should go easy on me- it's my first EVER RR fic!
        [I had to sacrifice a little out of the first bit to fit in one last line into the 2nd bit. So it might not make much sense.]

Round Robin Part 5!
        Spoiler:

Rodney & Ronon entered the Control Room- Ronon was walking right behind Rodney, watching everything.

“Got anything that we can implicate to get John & Teyla back?” Ronon asked.

“NOT YET!” Rodney snapped, clearly irritated by his friend’s presence. “Do you think I haven’t been doing anything?” He waited for a reply. “I want to get them back just as much as you do.”
        ------
        Teyla remembered the attack on them in the alley. It wasn’t one she’d want to remember, but it had stuck itself in her mind, & she couldn’t escape.

She & John had decided to take a walk in that part of the village. They were talking over many things- including what they were going to do if they indeed did get to talk to someone about trading.

“I believe we should do what we always do.” Teyla said.

He nodded. “So, we’ll see what they have to offer us, & then we’ll tell them what we’ve got-”

THWAK!!! John stumbled forward due to the impact of the piece of wood that had connected with the back of his head. Teyla had spun around, just in time to elbow a man in the face.

Moments later, both John & Teyla were fighting a group of tough looking men. They are now back-to-back. She has numerous cuts on her, for one man had a knife. She felt John’s left hand touch her right hand.

“You ok?” John asked.
        “I am......ok.”
        “Nah-uh. I know that tone in your voice- it’s you not telling me the truth.”
        “Let’s just concentrate on getting ourselves out of this.”

Present: Teyla groaned as the pain in her stomach increased in pain.
        KOYLA!” She could hear John yelling. “GET YOUR DUMB ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Donna- its yours now. *hands it over to Donna, before running for the hills.*

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          Ok- BEFORE I go posting my RR fic part, I'd just like to say it might not be that brilliant. There's a lot more I wanted to write, but 12 paragraphs just doesn't do us justice!!!! Gah!!

And it's not my best- I'm too damn nervous to try & make it any better. Plus, you really should go easy on me- it's my first EVER RR fic!
          [I had to sacrifice a little out of the first bit to fit in one last line into the 2nd bit. So it might not make much sense.]

Round Robin Part 5!
          Spoiler:

Rodney & Ronon entered the Control Room- Ronon was walking right behind Rodney, watching everything.

“NOT YET!” Rodney snapped, clearly irritated by his friend’s presence. “Do you think I haven’t been doing anything?” He waited for a reply. “I want to get them back just as much as you do.”
          ------
          Teyla remembered the attack on them in the alley. It wasn’t one she’d want to remember, but it had stuck itself in her mind, & she couldn’t escape.

She & John had decided to take a walk in that part of the village. They were talking over many things- including what they were going to do if they indeed did get to talk to someone about trading.

He nodded. “So, we’ll see what they have to offer us, & then we’ll tell them what we’ve got-”

THWAK!!! John stumbled forward due to the impact of the piece of wood that had connected with the back of his head. Teyla had spun around, just in time to elbow a man in the face.

Moments later, both John & Teyla were fighting a group of tough looking men. They are now back-to-back. She has numerous cuts on her, for one man had a knife. She felt John’s left hand touch her right hand.

“You ok?” John asked.
          “I am......ok.”

I love it LandJ! Great update

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            IamJohn writes: “Was economics part of the decision not to have Sam on for the next season, or was it purely because of her new show?”

Answer: We had every intention of bringing Amanda back for the show’s fifth season but, with Sanctuary going, she couldn’t commit to both and ultimately decided to work on the latter. So, no, economics were not part of the decision.

Cat4444 writes: “Which resurrects my question to you of March 12, 2008, regarding the paradox that was created when Sheppard returned to Atlantis 12 days after he disappeared, despite having been sent 48,000 years into the future.

Did he return to the Atlantis he left?”

Answer: I (and I’m sure I speak for the rest of the writers) would like to think of it as a closed loop in which past and future are part of the same continuum. However, given the theories we discussed and the undeniable presence of paradoxes in each circumstance, it would seem that Stargate’s treatment of time travel would fall within the multiverse school of thought.

Blin writes: “Will there be a Woolsey-centric episode?”

Answer: Possibly.

Teyla Roxs writes: “Is there any titbits you can divulge about Teyla?”

Answer: That would be highly inappropriate.

Keller’s Patient writes: “What’s Jason on about a Ronon/Keller/Mckay scramble? Is this just an episode or a season long plotline, Joe??”

Answer: Tracker.

Comment

Wonderful Elf!!!
              But I'm kinda going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" in my head right now- cos I don't know what to put next!

You also mentioned you had a bit more of it- would you mind letting me know about that? It might help me with my bit.

----
              Also, I hope its okay if I take a little while to write the next bit. I had like 15 pages that I've just read through of this thread due to me being off here for the past 2 days, & plus I need to get my head around WHAT is happening in the RR fic!

-----
              maffieg- I saw your message re my non-J/T fic. And that's fine. I knew when I posted it that it wouldn't really get a huge response.
              -----
              Ok- off to try & make some headway with my bit of the RR!!!

Stay tuned peeps!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I saw Joe F the other night. His gig on "Women's Murder Club" started this week. I only got to see the last scene (found out he's an FBI agent- & from the little bit I saw, it seems that ain't the end of him in the show). Dad watched it too, & said "he needs to shave" cos he had a fair bit of stubble. IMO, scruffy is HOT. *drool* Lol!
              MUST GO NOW!!!!!
              AGREE!!!

Thanx Maff!

I've written a fic my first other than the RR

It doesn't have a title because I'm useless at them so if anybody has any suggestions I would be very grateful,

Anyway here it is...

http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/1744.html

well now I got to check that out.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              I wish! but i do have my tickets already for the ComicCon in San Diego!. I missed them last year so i hope they go this year too!.

Lovely gift for Blue Scifan!. How dare that Larrin hit John!...but i'm glad Teyla was there to make it all better!.

Very nice maffieg! a great wallie for the Beya Challenge!

Wonderful gifts for Blue maffieg and wraithlord!.

Happy Birthday Blue!!!
              Thanky Mayra

Round Robin Part 5!
              Spoiler:

------

“You ok?” John asked.
              “I am......ok.”

don't run...it's good and you were nervous!
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

second part of my multiquote reply

I'd never thought I'd make it to Vancouver, I just saved up all of the money I would have spent on DVDs, books, games etc and I tried to cook more of my own food (since that's way cheaper) and managed to get enough money to go. Maybe that approach could work for you too?
                Well, i'm still a teen and I don't really have to cook for myself, but i've already started saving up.
                Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, fics and artwork.

You guys are awesome. I have just gotten in from partying and havn't had time to read everything... Hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow.

Thanks again....you guys rock !!!!

Long live John and Teyla
                No problemo Blue!!!

Cazz & TF- those are lovely icons and banners!
                --Kate

Comment

WOW! your icons at the bomb Cazz!!!. i especially love the second to last one with Teal'c and John in the back...John's expression is so funny!

It's been confirmed! YAY!.
                  Spoiler:
                  Glad we got some Teyla spoiler since we really haven't gotten anything about her for season 5.

Thanx Mayra! I couldn't resist that cap

TQ
                  Spoiler:
                  When The Queen was initially anounced JM said something along the lines of 'the extreme shep whump ep is now in search of a home and its slot has been filled by a Teyla centric ep; The Queen'

Edit: Thanx JT4L

Comment

I love it LandJ! Great update

Thanks!

AGREE!!!
                    I was like: "OMG! The Shep thunkers are gonna LOVE caps from it- Joe in a suit once more!", & I imagined the thousands of "squeeee"s that would insue!

don't run...it's good and you were nervous!
                    Thanks. I really wanted to put in the flashback to the alley fight ever since we got this going. I also had the R & R scene to kick things off to show that they ARE doing something.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Happy Birthday blue

Sorry i can't make you anything but i'm artistically challenged

Ooh interesting turn
                      Spoiler:
                      YAY Kolya's back,i liked him.....There was something evil yet charming about him

Very nice EG!!!

I totally agree with ya
                      Spoiler:
                      UGH,i hate those love triangles....They just make me wanna puke.....And yeahhhhh why can't they have a little foreplay between Shep and Teyla already!

Thanks Maff!

awwwwwwwwwwwww,ain't he such an adorable Commander
                      Thanks, Linda, I agree.

Its here...
                      Spoiler:

Great work Hope! Love the mix of seasons

Ah, right! Thought it was! Of course I'll pop round then

Nooo, your still Goddess! I am mere appentice

I've just entered this one...
                      Icon contest
                      I've entered that one several times, somehow their taste doesn't correspond with mine usually...

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      Oh I understand hey I didn't want at first register to a forum so you see I really understand. Really no problem and don't worry about this
                      Ok I will try
                      I would like to go to a convention but less far (?) than USA because the plane costs 500 euros (I don't know how convert it in $ nowadays) when it is the less expansive
                      Well, Chicago should be cheaper than Vancouver though...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Oh and when are we gonna get some titbits about Teyla,we hardly ever hear anything about Teyla........I WANT SOME TEYLA NEWS........NOW!!!!
                      You should ask Ruby about the question she asked BamBam when he was on stage, that was about Teyla. Maybe not news, but cool info anyway.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Here they are.

SGA "A Mini Adventure" (animation) Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
                      (She was going to finish at three, but I guess alot of people asked her to do one more... you'll see why after 3)

Part 4

Enjoy
                      Thanks for the link!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Where is part 3? I haven't read that yet.

Great birthday gifts. I like the second one the best.

That is great.

I'm sure Blue liked her birthday gifts.
                      Thanks, Padme!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, fics and artwork.

You guys are awesome. I have just gotten in from partying and havn't had time to read everything... Hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow.

Thanks again....you guys rock !!!!

Long live John and Teyla
                      Our pleasure.

Well, there'll be Stargate at Comiccon. I have it from a very dependable source that Martin Gero will be MCing the Stargate panel there. Heard it from the man himself.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      Well, i'm still a teen and I don't really have to cook for myself, but i've already started saving up.

No problemo Blue!!!

Cazz & TF- those are lovely icons and banners!
                      Sounds like you have a plan, so you'll get there eventually. Setting priorities, that's all it is.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you have a plan, so you'll get there eventually. Setting priorities, that's all it is.
                        A plan? me? not really... but I will get there, one way or another!!!
                        --Kate

Comment

Sounds like those who went to Vancouver had a great time!!! I'm happy for you guys (if a bit jealous too).....

I'm turning in. G'night JTers!
                          --Kate

Comment

I've entered that one several times, somehow their taste doesn't correspond with mine usually...
                            I know what you mean! The one that I thought was by far the best and would win easily only got one vote... from me

Do you know of any others?

I'd better go to bed seen as I've got to get up in 3 1/2 hours

Comment

I know what you mean! The one that I thought was by far the best and would win easily only got one vote... from me

ohhh, not good Cazz
                              --Kate

Comment

Voting for yourself...tsss....tssss.... *EG shakes her head*

Other icontests:

That should keep you entertained for a while, do let me know if you find others.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X