Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Well it's time i headed off to bed!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Happy Birthday Blue!!

I wrote you a little something while I was on the plane... it's very silly:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4187065/1/Dare

Good night everyone!

*passes out from jet-lag*
        Great little fic Ruby! Left you a review

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Your birthday fic for Blue was too funny Ruby!!

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day oh and i made this for you it's not much but i hope you like it
              Spoiler:
              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/bluesb-daypresent.jpg
              So very cool

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              *SQUEEEE!* The big 2000

Off to school.. See ya!
              Congrats TF

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Made a siggie..

Spoiler:
              http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Doppleganger140_jpg.jpg
              Nice

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              This story and the sig are really great but in your story
              Spoiler:
              wouldn't be Teyla who is frustrated that he remembers her all his conquest ??
              really great story I like it

Wow it's wonderful great work. It's really well done

great artwork, it's pretty great job

This is gorgeous absolutely him. Beautiful

CONGRATULATIONS TEYLAFANI believe it's agreat number for the forum no?

Yeah it's so pretty, I like it Doppleganger is so great

Here my gift for Bluealien but it's not great in comparison. You all did wonderful artwork I'm ashamed
              You are warned it's really not great I didn't know which one was the best so I post the 2
              Spoiler:
              http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/asgardjackson/JTart/annivbluealien.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...bluealien3.jpg
              love the first one

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE!!!!
              [ATTACH]5275[/ATTACH]
              LOL the best!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              TQ
              Spoiler:
              Sounds like they're getting somewhere with The Queen! I hope we get some spoilerd for it soon, just the jist of the ep or something

OT:
              I made these for an icon contest:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1011.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1012.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1014.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1015.jpg and this one won joint best Ronon! http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1013.jpg

WOW WOW WOW

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              WOW ELF

Thanks TF, WL, asgard30, CB, MrsB
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, fics and artwork.

You guys are awesome. I have just gotten in from partying and havn't had time to read everything... Hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow.

Thanks again....you guys rock !!!!

Long live John and Teyla
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  LandJRule is next on the Round Robin...then it's your turn, Donna, because Laura is gone...
                  Thanks Jess and Blue hope you had a good time
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                    Yep, my first JT video!!

Dude, I was fooling around with my program. I don't know how well I did.

Any way, I hope you guys like it.

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/c...video_0001.flv

TF, I congratulated you already, but, doing it again, yeah on your new milestone!!
                    Hope to catch it soon

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Here they are.

SGA "A Mini Adventure" (animation) Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
                    (She was going to finish at three, but I guess alot of people asked her to do one more... you'll see why after 3)

Part 4

Enjoy
                    Will check it out when I can.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    *beams into thread*

I was messing around with Gimp and i came up with a JT icon i don't think it's very good but i hope you like it anyway

*beams away*
                    pretty

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    Happy Birthday Blue!!

I wrote you a little something while I was on the plane... it's very silly:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4187065/1/Dare

Good night everyone!

*passes out from jet-lag*
                    Will read and review
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

For all those sad about Teyla in the SGA member and the feed the wraith games... I just want to say those who love her are all wonderful people and I am glad to have voted among you all.You can check out my memorial for her in the feed the wraith thread link.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=857
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Thanks to all who like my stuff... will be posting up some more

Spoiler:
                        in the galleria of course
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Well I'm heading of to bed now...early morning.. and I'm pissed beyond words right now...

OT (CSI NY spoilers)
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought I'm irritated with writers for SGA for pulling crap plot devices like Kanaan.. and pulling this boring storyline to life.. and not being able to take JT forward since the fear of regular characters romance ruins the show.. never thought something would top that... but it did...
                          CSI NY writers seems to have lost screws after the strike... if that was a crappy plot placed into this epi then I don't know what was... thanks a million for ruining everything.. and making me pissed beyond words of one of my favorite characters..at the moment.. I don't even wanna think about him.. talk about destroying his character all together.. are they even gonna be able to fix this.. I'm not sure I'm even thrilled of watching the remaining 5 episodes.. *sigh*
                          They said CSI NY wouldn't be handled as a soap opera...news flash if anything this epi and the way they handled that was one of the consistant trash of a soap opera.. I just hope this was the last epi I ever have to lay eyes on that female character.. talk about bringing in a character to ruin another one.. hope to whoever that Kanaan doesn't destroy the character of Teyla for me also.. at the moment now..I'm dissapointed, I'm pissed, I'm sad,, and I think right now I've lost all faith in my ships... both of them..
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Well I'm heading of to bed now...early morning.. and I'm pissed beyond words right now...

OT (CSI NY spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought I'm irritated with writers for SGA for pulling crap plot devices like Kanaan.. and pulling this boring storyline to life.. and not being able to take JT forward since the fear of regular characters romance ruins the show.. never thought something would top that... but it did...
                            CSI NY writers seems to have lost screws after the strike... if that was a crappy plot placed into this epi then I don't know what was... thanks a million for ruining everything.. and making me pissed beyond words of one of my favorite characters..at the moment.. I don't even wanna think about him.. talk about destroying his character all together.. are they even gonna be able to fix this.. I'm not sure I'm even thrilled of watching the remaining 5 episodes.. *sigh*
                            They said CSI NY wouldn't be handled as a soap opera...news flash if anything this epi and the way they handled that was one of the consistant trash of a soap opera.. I just hope this was the last epi I ever have to lay eyes on that female character.. talk about bringing in a character to ruin another one.. hope to whoever that Kanaan doesn't destroy the character of Teyla for me also.. at the moment now..I'm dissapointed, I'm pissed, I'm sad,, and I think right now I've lost all faith in my ships... both of them..
                            Well I don't watch that show but it seems to really crush your spirit. I can only hope that it doesn't go the same for JT.

I hope you cheer up soon Nina. Night.
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
                              "John,I can not take anymore." Teyla gasped as she tried to keep up with him as he held as they followed the guard.

"Yes you can, don't you dare give up me now Teyla; I will not be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." Besides, Rodney and Ronon have got to know already that something is wrong. It has been over two hours since we have checked in." said John

"Then, why have they not been able to locate us yet, John. They know the protocol. Who is this Bokla and why are we the ones being set up for his murder. It is as if the villagers were aware of our arrival somehow. I can not get over the feeling that this Bokla is familiar to us somehow. When we were ambushed in the alley John, they meant to try to kill me. Why? I have not met these people before? Why? Can you tell me?" Teyla said through her tears and pain.

"I don't know Teyla, but some way, some how, I intend to find out." Even if I get killed in doing so. Said John.

"I can't live without you, Teyla. You know that. Is there anyone besides Rodney and Ronon that knew that we are married? Besides Halling, of course. You know I don't wear my ring when we go on off world missions for this very reason."

"I do not believe so, John. The only ones that knew were Colonel Carter and Halling. I trust Halling with my life."

Teyla was gasping once again and getting ready to reply when she doubled over in pain and collapsed on the floor.

"Teyla!" What's wrong Teyla? Talk to me!" cried John.

"I do not know, John." Teyla cried once again in more pain.

The guard with the huge cresent like scar on the left side of his face came from behind both John and Teyla to stand in front of Teyla who was on floor with John by her side.

"Get up infidels! You must get up to meet your new leader."

"Just what I always wanted. I was always good at follow the leader. I wonder if I still am. It's always nice to meet new friends." John replied acerbically. Before John could use his body as shield to protect Teyla; the guard kicked her in the stomach.

"You *******!" John yelled forgetting about the ungodly pain and throbbing in his head!

"John!" moaned Teyla painfully. Then without any other reaction from her she slipped into oblivion, leaving only a rapidly pooling amount of blood around down her legs.

"Teyla! Teyla!" was all John could cry!

"I will kill you for this! That is a promise!" John said in that deadly, calm, quiet voice of rage just before he went for the kill.

"I will be looking forward to it, infidel! It will be a challenge that I will be waiting for,"leered the guard.

They were drug to the new cell by two other guards. While John was trying to make sure Teyla was alright a familiar voice from his past entered the echoing hallways of the cell blocks where they were being held prisoner.

"Ah, so we meet again, Sheppard. Surely, you didn't believe I died from the gunshot in the showdown with your annoying, fat, friend Lucius, did you?"

"Koyla?"

"It's good to know that you remember me. It's been a long time since we have last gotten together and just talked."

"What did you to Teyla? Tell me, you *******!"

"Rest assured Sheppard that I know that the two of you are married. I am going to take pleasure in watching her die right in front of you. She was always and is still your weakness."

"Did you kill Bokla?" asked John.

"Koyla answer me! Don't you walk away from me!"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

You're up next LandJRule.
                              Wonderful Elf!!!
                              But I'm kinda going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" in my head right now- cos I don't know what to put next!

You also mentioned you had a bit more of it- would you mind letting me know about that? It might help me with my bit.

----
                              Also, I hope its okay if I take a little while to write the next bit. I had like 15 pages that I've just read through of this thread due to me being off here for the past 2 days, & plus I need to get my head around WHAT is happening in the RR fic!

-----
                              maffieg- I saw your message re my non-J/T fic. And that's fine. I knew when I posted it that it wouldn't really get a huge response.
                              -----
                              Ok- off to try & make some headway with my bit of the RR!!!

Stay tuned peeps!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I saw Joe F the other night. His gig on "Women's Murder Club" started this week. I only got to see the last scene (found out he's an FBI agent- & from the little bit I saw, it seems that ain't the end of him in the show). Dad watched it too, & said "he needs to shave" cos he had a fair bit of stubble. IMO, scruffy is HOT. *drool* Lol!
                              MUST GO NOW!!!!!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                WOW WOW WOW
                                Thanx Maff!

I've written a fic my first other than the RR

It doesn't have a title because I'm useless at them so if anybody has any suggestions I would be very grateful,

Anyway here it is...

http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/1744.html

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X