John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*beams into thread*

I was messing around with Gimp and i came up with a JT icon i don't think it's very good but i hope you like it anyway

*beams away*

Comment

Whos next on the rr anyone Know Please?
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        *beams into thread*

I was messing around with Gimp and i came up with a JT icon i don't think it's very good but i hope you like it anyway

*beams away*
        Its not good its awesome i cant even do Icons well done
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

LandJRule is next on the Round Robin...then it's your turn, Donna, because Laura is gone...
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
            "John,I can not take anymore." Teyla gasped as she tried to keep up with him as he held as they followed the guard.

"Yes you can, don't you dare give up me now Teyla; I will not be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." Besides, Rodney and Ronon have got to know already that something is wrong. It has been over two hours since we have checked in." said John

"Then, why have they not been able to locate us yet, John. They know the protocol. Who is this Bokla and why are we the ones being set up for his murder. It is as if the villagers were aware of our arrival somehow. I can not get over the feeling that this Bokla is familiar to us somehow. When we were ambushed in the alley John, they meant to try to kill me. Why? I have not met these people before? Why? Can you tell me?" Teyla said through her tears and pain.

"I don't know Teyla, but some way, some how, I intend to find out." Even if I get killed in doing so. Said John.

"I can't live without you, Teyla. You know that. Is there anyone besides Rodney and Ronon that knew that we are married? Besides Halling, of course. You know I don't wear my ring when we go on off world missions for this very reason."

"I do not believe so, John. The only ones that knew were Colonel Carter and Halling. I trust Halling with my life."

Teyla was gasping once again and getting ready to reply when she doubled over in pain and collapsed on the floor.

"Teyla!" What's wrong Teyla? Talk to me!" cried John.

"I do not know, John." Teyla cried once again in more pain.

The guard with the huge cresent like scar on the left side of his face came from behind both John and Teyla to stand in front of Teyla who was on floor with John by her side.

"Get up infidels! You must get up to meet your new leader."

"Just what I always wanted. I was always good at follow the leader. I wonder if I still am. It's always nice to meet new friends." John replied acerbically. Before John could use his body as shield to protect Teyla; the guard kicked her in the stomach.

"You *******!" John yelled forgetting about the ungodly pain and throbbing in his head!

"John!" moaned Teyla painfully. Then without any other reaction from her she slipped into oblivion, leaving only a rapidly pooling amount of blood around down her legs.

"Teyla! Teyla!" was all John could cry!

"I will kill you for this! That is a promise!" John said in that deadly, calm, quiet voice of rage just before he went for the kill.

"I will be looking forward to it, infidel! It will be a challenge that I will be waiting for,"leered the guard.

They were drug to the new cell by two other guards. While John was trying to make sure Teyla was alright a familiar voice from his past entered the echoing hallways of the cell blocks where they were being held prisoner.

"Ah, so we meet again, Sheppard. Surely, you didn't believe I died from the gunshot in the showdown with your annoying, fat, friend Lucius, did you?"

"Koyla?"

"It's good to know that you remember me. It's been a long time since we have last gotten together and just talked."

"What did you to Teyla? Tell me, you *******!"

"Rest assured Sheppard that I know that the two of you are married. I am going to take pleasure in watching her die right in front of you. She was always and is still your weakness."

"Did you kill Bokla?" asked John.

"Koyla answer me! Don't you walk away from me!"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

You're up next LandJRule.
            Where is part 3? I haven't read that yet.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
            Nice presents for blue, Donna. Guess there's another birthday... Not sure when exactly, so I decided to throw something together using the window pic I took on set.

Here you go: Happy Birthday, Blue!

Great birthday gifts. I like the second one the best.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Happy Birthday, Blue!!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday!

A little present for you...

Hope you like!
            That is great.

I'm sure Blue liked her birthday gifts.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*beams into thread*

*beams away*
              It's awesome WL!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Where is part 3? I haven't read that yet.
                Here or you can always click the link in my sig.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Padme - YC posted the parts to the RR fic earlier clicky here
                  sigpic

Comment

*beams into thread*

*beams away*
                    Like I said in Galleria, LOVE IT!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!

I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
                      I hope you have a wonderful Bday.
                      Spoiler:
                      Frustration

Teyla waits for John in the gym to have one of their rare sparring sessions, but he never shows up. She knows he had already returned from the mission the Sam sent him on and she decides to see if he is in his quarters, since it’s too early for supper.

She walks up to his door and waves her hand over the chimes. He opens the door and has an ice pack pressed up against his jaw.

“John? What happened?” she asks with concern.

He doesn’t say anything. He just holds up a finger to motion her to wait as he goes back to sit on his bed. Teyla sees him pour a dark liquid into a very small glass and quickly drinks it down.

“The mission Sam sent me is what happened,” he says sarcastically. Teyla gives him a sympathetic look. “Those are one of the worse people to work with. They are up their with the Wraith and the Replicators.”

“Was it one of them that did that to you?” she asks cautiously.

“NO! It was that…” he pauses. “This is why I like you and your people. You are so nice, friendly. Not greedy, nasty and plane old… well you know what I mean.”

“So, I take it that the person that did this to you is L…” Teyla begins to say.

“Don’t even say that person’s name,” John interrupts. “I really hate working with the Travelers and she’s the worst one out of them all. I’m not even going to go into why I got this.”

He lifts the ice pack off his jaw and pours another shot of liquor. He gives her a salute with a raise of the shot glass and slugs it down.

“And I’m sorry that I didn’t show up for sparring, but I wasn’t in the mood for another woman kicking my butt,” he says apologetically.

He is about to pour another drink, but Teyla stops him.

“John, there are other means to relieve your frustrations,” she says gently.
                      He scrunches up his face, “Such as…”

“We can meditate,” she answers.

He rolls his eyes, “I tried to do that with Teer and her people and that wasn’t for me. Plus, you’ll only distract me.”

Teyla raises an eyebrow, “How so?”

John smiles, “Never mind.”

She encourages him onto the floor and they assume their sitting positions.
                      She sits close and faces him.

“Now, close your eyes and breathe in deeply,” she says softly.

She reaches out and glides her arms down the side of his. He is startled and his eyes fly open.

“What are doing?” he asks.

“I am trying to get you to relax,” she smiles.

“Oh,” he responds.

He closes his eyes and she begins again. He can feel the warmth of her hands against his arms. She gently starts to squeeze them slightly as she goes down his arms again.

“Are you sure this is suppose to relax me?” he says jokingly.

She gives him a nudge and giggles, “Yes.”

They try again, but this time John leans forward and begins to kiss her. She doesn’t resist and welcomes the slow and gentleness of it.

“I told you that you would distract me,” he teases.

“And I said that there were other ways to relieve your frustrations,” she replies with a playful smile.

The End.

Great fic for Blue's birthday.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                      Agree with you on this Linda

Hear hear!!!!, I agree with everything you said and you did very well in expressing it.
                      There is no other ship stronger than the JT one IMO. Every scene with them is a memorable moment and the best emotional stuff. They just click and connects. I know we here are just a few brave enough to shout out loud that we LOVE this pairing but I will always believe this is a ship worthy of following and supporting and I am very happy to be a part of this band of JTers (lunatics that we are).

Thanks for expressing your thoughts on this Blue, it has reminded me of why I love the John and Teyla romance/ship.

I did this for Beya Challenge and thought it appropriate.
                      Spoiler:
                      Great job.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      *SQUEEEE!* The big 2000

Off to school.. See ya!
                      Congrats on 2000, now you can have your own avi.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Padme - YC posted the parts to the RR fic earlier clicky here
                        Thanks Linda!

sigpic

Comment

Elf, part four was Great.

Turns out I did read part 3, I just forgot.

sigpic

Comment

~~OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I hate the world, three months before getting my kitty Morgan Le Fae and her mom and sister my Golden Retriver pup Tjara was hit by a car, *starts to tear up* The bad thing about it, the gdriver kept going and didn't bother to stop, I even shot at his car too, that didn't help....

anyhow anything new?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue!!

I wrote you a little something while I was on the plane... it's very silly:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4187065/1/Dare

Good night everyone!

*passes out from jet-lag*
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Happy Birthday Blue!!

I wrote you a little something while I was on the plane... it's very silly:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4187065/1/Dare

Good night everyone!

*passes out from jet-lag*
                                hehe,loved it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X